• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenderfoot (Fantasy Tickling Novel)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
This file is a pdf file that collects the 25 parts of Tenderfoot in one single volume. In total it spans 330 pages of text. What what intended to be simply a six part story certainly grew into something else.

The TMF doesn't support PDF files this big. You can download it here:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43837

I cleaned up spelling and other errors including some references that were incorrect for continuity. It remains essentially untouched as I promised.

If you haven't read any of the parts I welcome you to do so.

They story is mostly F/F with some M/F and an occasional F/M. It is an adult story with some occasional sexual content but in a more erotic than plain sexual sense.

The story is basically about a young woman named Esmeralda who wakes up in a magical world which rotates entirely around tickling. It's a sort of "Alice in Wonderland" with a strong fantasy and tickling background. There is plenty of bondage, sleepy scenes, mind control scenes and of course plenty of tickling.

I enjoyed writing this a great deal and that's why I make such a fuss in collecting and posting it all in one place so I can share it with everyone.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them here.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back