• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conquered Angel, part 3 (A Digimon story... somewhat dark) MF/F (alternating)

Rithwraith

TMF Novice
Greetings to all, thanks to all who read the second chapter and to TKForce for commenting, (to that end i'll try and leave another comment on the next in the Holly series soon), anyhoo, as always this chapter contains sexual content and tickling in a less than friendly context.

That said if you've read this far you probably know that already. If not then the first two chapters can be found below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=97067 - Chapter 1
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122765 - Chapter 2

Conquered Angel Part the third

By Rithwraith/Rinthrith

Originally ShadowAngemon had planed to head off to his book club’s meeting and leave Angewomon to the merciless mercies of LadyDevimon, with this recent development of her being tied to one of his beastly chairs however, not to mention the complications caused by the Phantomon fools neglecting his dry cleaning, he decided to stay in for the evening.

His new captive, for lack of a better word, was still making a cursory attempt to wriggle herself free of her restrains but at the same time she had bent her tied feet backwards, as if to allow his fingers easy access. Also there was no mistaking the hint of a smile on her face.

Angewomon couldn’t actually see what was going on and for the moment was simply content to smile at the fact it was LadyDevimon rather than her who’d be getting tickled for a while.

“I told you you’d pay.” She muttered rashly, the allure of vengeance proving too much to resist, almost immediately she regretted drawing attention to herself, with good reason she was soon to find as only a few seconds later ShadowAngemon muttered something about ‘ill mannered house guests’ and clicked his fingers, in doing so calling no less than ten miniature metallic hands to shoot out of the wooden frame that was being used to hold her. With no pause they instantly lunged at their pre-programmed target areas and began to tickle her anew.
Two tickled the misfortunate Angel under her arms, two more began to ravish her breasts, another two went for her hips, another her feet and the final two made their way underneath her knees and started wreaking havoc there.

And thus, it was to the following background noise that ShadowAngemon started to scrabble his own fingers on the lithe and pale feet of LadyDevimon:

“NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! EEeeeehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! I didn’ttttttt aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha didn’t mean itttah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ohhhhh God pleeeeeaeehe he he he he he he he he heaseeeeeeee not there! Naaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…!

And so on.

LadyDevimon’s laughter was at first somewhat less frenzied what with only her feet being tormented and also the fact that she enjoyed the torturous sensations far more than her arch nemesis. (Being a twisted creature of evil she could easily come to enjoy all manner of torturous sensations.) As the pace of ShadowAngemon’s assault on her sensitive soles continued however, her laughter grew all the louder.

“Eeehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! Aaaah! Waaaihehe aaaaaah! Let Eeeep! Let go of Eeeeeeaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

It didn’t take him long to start drawing his tongue up the length of her arches, were her feet not tied securely to the chair, courtesy of the metallic arms which courteously added to the restraints binding her to the chair as well as removing further items of her clothing as he worked.

The minutes ticked onwards, filled with the laughter of two tormented shapely female Digimon, but alas eventually ShadowAngemon felt it necessary to pause his ministrations, if only because Angewomon was on the verge of passing out.

He withdrew his fingers and tongue from LadyDevimon’s feet and clicked his fingers again to call off the mechanised hands that were driving Angewomon to the point of insanity. She still found herself giggling even as she drew in one desperate breath after another. She no longer had the energy to try and escape anymore.

“Awwww, what’s the matter blondie?” LadyDevimon crooned sadistically to the back of her head, “Is it all too much for you?”
“Speak for yourself.” She muttered in reply, “I heard you begging well enough.”
“I wasn’t begging!” she snapped back, “I can take anything that Shadow can throw at me here, unlike you!”
“Perhaps this is point we should demonstrate to her, rather than shout at her.” ShadowAngemon suggested.

LadyDevimon grinned, she wasn’t entirely sure what he meant by that but it sounded good.

A Jiffy Later

“This isn’t exactly what I meant.” LadyDevimon said as ShadowAngemon tightened the ropes binding her legs to Angewomon’s waist.

It was a peculiar spectacle indeed. Both women had been moved from their previous restraints and tied to padded wooden chairs, both facing each other and both with their knees pressed into the other’s waist. Their ankles were outstretched and tied to footstools, and their arms were suspended in mid air by yet more mechanical hands (there were no less then 703 in the shed alone). At any moment their arms would be released and they would be free to vent their frustrations on the upper body of their respective nemesis.

“Nonsense,” ShadowAngemon said, trying not to laugh as he inspected the assorted bindings, “this is your chance to prove yourself the stronger. You can take it better than her surely.”

For the sake of convenience, he had taken the liberty of temporarily reprogramming LadyDevimon’s clawed hand to a standard and markedly less sharp configuration. It would be a shame if she got tempted to cause actual bodily harm to her cute blonde playmate.

Angewomon herself was already trying to wrest her arms free and exact vengeance on the naked torso of her enemy. The desire to make her pay for the humiliation she’d subjected her to giving her a second wind.

“Ready?” ShadowAngemon asked.
“Ready.” LadyDevimon responded with a smirk, Angewomon merely nodded.

With a click of his fingers, the restrains released the two pairs of arms and retracted themselves. Instantly the two women lunged at each other, each digging their fingers into the other’s sides and each immediately giggling and shrieking as they felt the tickling sensations strike.

After a few moments of this, LadyDevimon snapped her hands to the arms on her sides and managed to pull them away, with her left hand she held her wrists together while with the right she started to tickle Angewomon’s suddenly exposed right underarm.

“Eeeaahh, geeahhe he he he he het aaahhahahfffff!” She shrieked, after a few seconds however she managed to break free of the hand holding her thin wrists and with both hands she quickly struck forward and, ripping a pair of loose feathers free from her wings, she struck at LadyDevimon’s breasts with dizzying speed. She had been eager to strike there considering that was where she herself had been tormented for so long. She was pleased to discover that her enemy’s were indeed as tickling as her own.

“Aaaaahhhh! No! Naaahahahaha Get gehe heeaaaha ha ha haaa damn it! Ha ha ha ha he he he he! Cut that out!”

With a quick slash of her right arm, LadyDevimon managed to knock her opponent’s hands away, and send both feathers falling to the floor. Angewomon quickly recovered herself however and grabbed the pale wrists that threatened to tickle her again before they could do so. For the next few minutes the two simply wrestled with each other, both trying to subdue the other’s arms and strike at the torso, but to no avail.

While it was sorely tempting to simply sit back and watch the scene unfold, ShadowAngemon felt that a personal intervention was in order if the stalemate was ever going to end.

Placing himself behind, he crouched down and with one hand he began to gentle tickle her left hip, with the other he did the same to Angewomon’s tied feet. Instantly the two of them started giggling anew, and the tightness of their grasp on the other’s wrists dropped slightly. Neither of them wasted any time in lunging forth again and striking at wherever they could find to tickle.

This continued for about three minutes until finally ShadowAngemon stood up and reached forward to grab LadyDevimon’s arms, pulling them high above her head.

“Hey!” She shouted, “What are you doing?”
“Allowing you to prove your assertion.” He replied with a grin, “Don’t worry, I’ll do the same to her soon enough.”

Needless to say, Angewomon wasted no time in digging her fingers into LadyDevimon’s underarms. She also managed to twist her wings forward far enough to tickle her knees. It was more than just a little satisfying and also, though she would never admit it, more than a little arousing to see her thrash and cackle as she was tormented.

“Geeaahe he he he heh het oaaahhaaaf me daahamn it! Geeeaahaehehe he ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Shaaahahaaaaaaha ha ha ha dowAaaaahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Leeehe he he he het go of my aaaahaaraaahaa ha ha haaaaarms! Leeheehe he het het meeehe he he aahhhaahahahat her!”

Suddenly remembering that he was possessing of telekinetic abilities, ShadowAngemon used the power of his mind to hold LadyDevimon’s arms above her head while he used his hands to once again tickle her breasts. Her laughter abruptly shot up to an ear piercing degree. Considering the ever rising degree of his own arousal, barely kept in check via the aid of… well, you’re better off not knowing, suffice to say it took a conscious effort to merely tickle her breasts and not otherwise grasp or fondle. He was, when it came to friends, 2/10ths of a gentleman.

As the two of them continued to tickle her, LadyDevimon pushed her head back into ShadowAngemon’s shoulder and simply allowed it to happen. There wasn’t much else she could do after all, and the less she fought against it the less satisfying it would probably be for the .

With no warning, ShadowAngemon abruptly released her arms, sending them flitting down numbly. With a look of pure sadistic glee he stared into Angewomon’s abruptly fearful eyes, stretched his hands downwards and began to tickle her feet. At the same time LadyDevimon set to the task of inflicting fresh torments on her enemy’s underarms, which again thanks to the powers of telekinesis were easily accessible.

“Gaahahah! NOOOO! Geeeehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he het ohhhaaha ha ha ha ha haffffff ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha of meeee he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! Plleeeeeeaaaaaahaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Angewomon’s legs were writhing and shuffling all the more, and not just because of the villainous cretin who, for the fifth time that day, was delighting in the torture of her delicate feet. The ever growing arousal that this overwhelming sensation was forcing on her was getting harder and harder to ignore. Try though she might not to, she wished desperately that one of them would just move their hand between her legs.

Alas neither of them did, both of them could see full well just what kind of effect this was having on her, but as is the wont of dark Digimon, they felt that denying her such a release was far crueler, and thus far more fun.

LadyDevimon in contrast was having a far easier time submitting to whatever arousal and enjoyment saw fit to come her way. She would definitely have to stick around for another week or two, or however long it took her to get bored of torturing this Celestial strumpet. She hadn’t had this much fun since she’d had three Lilymon chained to a wall in the dungeons of Piedmon’s castle.

Eventaully, when once again their victim seemed on the verge of passing out, they reluctantly stopped tickling her.

“I need more days like this.” ShadowAngemon muttered, taking the opportunity to sit down, (luckily for him the chairs were programmed only to grab at females), “I just can’t help but wonder where we go from here.”
“Well that should be obvious.” LadyDevimon said, turning to look at him with a seductive grin, “You take me to bed, and let your metal hands have their way with her… all night.”

For a few seconds it was all ShadowAngemon could do to stare at her dumbstruck and try not to faint. Already his fortunes had taken an unbelievable swing upwards when she sat down and found herself restrained, now she was offering to sleep with him. (Assuming of course this wasn’t some ruse to get untied so that she could strangle him, but he was in no mood to consider that).

“Ok.” He finally squeaked and with a few moments of pulling at ropes and slicing through the more troublesome ones, he scooped the Vampiric harpy in his arms, leaving her wrists tied just in case, and made his way to the exit, stopping only to click his fingers once more, summoning no less than fifty hands to ravage every square inch of Angewomon’s body. The last thing LadyDevimon saw as she left the room was the look of abject terror on her face.

To be… well actually I haven’t decided yet.

Another wonderful installment Rithwraith.
There is just something so hot about sexy women with wings getting tickled. :)
My fave part was when Angewomon took some loose wing feathers and
used them to feather LadyDevimon’s breasts.
I also loved the part where Angewomon brought her wings forward to tickle LadyDevimon. :D
Oh, you mentioned you’d be leaving a comment on another of my ‘Holly’s Holiday’ stories soon,
I can’t wait to hear what you think of it.
I hope you like it as much as I loved this story of your’s.
And I hope you do another installment of this series.

BTW Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been running a high fever and haven’t been on-line much.

more please^-^ this series is awesome. I just read them all. more please

wow, i never know that you like anime too especially digimon. :D:D:D:D, thats good story sequel, absolutely fantastic.

Love all of your work as always! Love the darker tone to this series as well - maybe we're in store for some darker stories in the other series too? =)

Keep writing! =D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back