• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Handsome Beast

tactillianlover

TMF Expert
Jane had been lost in the jungle for hours. Her feet were
killing her from miles of trekking.She sat down against a tree, frustrated. Jane was a beautiful woman of 32 years. at about 5'8"
she was lean but curvy with long black hair tied back. She was wearing the classic olive drab jungle ensemble but the wrong foot-wear for a hard core adventure like this.

"What was I thinking?!" " I guess I've seen one too many safari movies." Fashion and the jungle do not mix!"

That's when she hear her stalker's steps! When she looked up
at the beast, he was much closer than she feared! Overwhelmed with fright, she fainted!! Poor Jane. She knew when she took the job of exposing tiger poachers she would be in constant danger of being murdered by sniper's fire! But she never counted on being seperated from her party of spies and being attacked by she'd sworn to protect!!!

As Jane awoke, she found herself laughing wildly!! Not because
she had lost her mind but because someone was tickling the day-
lights out of her feet with their giant, lashing tongue!!!

THE TIGER!!!

While she was unconsious, the mighty cat had knawed her fancy
boots away - leaving her pretty, sweaty, sore feet exposed! Now
with Jane lying on her back, the Tiger's paws firmly pinned her
down - one beneath her ankles which propped her feet four inches above the jungle floor and the other across her shins for a sure
hold. After a full day of hiking,her feet were ultra ticklish!!!
He groomed one foot at a time starting at the left heel,
licking up the entire sole and then a series of small licks across Jane's oh-so ticklish toe bottoms! HA!HA!HA!HA!OH!HO!HO!HO!HO!!!!
EE-HEE!HEE!HAAHAAHAA!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

A bit more lenth would help the story although now I am very much inclined to read the second half.:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back