• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 4 F/F, Forced Orgasm, Intence (Edited)

I was going to wait until the Archieved addition to post this but to heck with it. I hope you enjoy it better.

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon)
By SlaverTickler
Edited By MIMI

Part 4: Smelly Kelli's Ordeal
Featuring: Paris Hilton, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian
F/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm, (FF/M, Bondage/Teasing Only)

Kelli's trip to hell would begin a year ago, because of her faithful boyfriend Douglas. The two of them were at a Maxim Magazine party, because Kelli been in one of the issues and was invited with a guest. Unfortunetly for her, hotel heiress Paris Hilton was also in attendence, simply because she was born a spoilt brat. Paris was with her sister Nicky when Douglas caught her eye. The rich girl moved in like the cock hound that she is, but soon found herself shot down by Doug who was very much in love with Kelli. This did not sit well with the Hilton sisters, who felt they were the hottest thing to hit the planet since sun shine was invented. The two watched Kelli like hawks, waiting for the right moment, and when she went into the ladies room by herself they picked that moment to strike. Kelli was sprayed in the face with mace, striped naked, and tied with her own stocking. The two sister managed to sneak the naked woman out through a back door in the bathroom, and took of with her in the drunk of Nicky's Lexus. Heart broken over losing his love, Douglas would have a nervouse breakdown, and end up in an asylum.

Ever since that dreadful night, Kelli became the personal plaything of Paris and her crew of cruel rich bitches. Most often they would bind her to a rack, and tickler her mercilessly, until she was crying, and peed. As if that wasn't enough they also took great joy in using sex toys to force her to have orgasms repeatedly until she passed out a humiliated sweaty heap. When she wasn't being demoralized by the bratty sluts, she was being pimped out by them, (mainly to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton), or did odd jobs around the dungeon as a lot of female slaves did. The biggest differences between being a female slave and a male slave were basically two. One being that female slaves were allowed to wear clothing, not much, but something, while male slaves remained naked at all times. The other difference was that they were forced to endure the humilation of forced orgasm, where as the men had to endure the agony of orgasm denial. They also nick-named her "Smelly Kelli", something she hadn't been called since 3d grade.

Today Kelli found herself strapped onto an X-Frame, her svelt body stripped of her usual slave wear. Looking around she saw the walls of the room were covered in large mirrors, so she couldn't get away from seeing herself helpless, and humillated. Unknown to the dark haired beauty, was that another slaves was on the otherside of one of the mirrors. The man who had smiled at her the day before, more or less the reason why she was now going to be punished, Chad. Mistress Kardashian, Richie, and Stewart, had all taken note on how the male slave had reacted when he thought they were going to punish Kelli, so they decided it would be fun to make him watch Paris work her over while they teased his dick. Unfortunetly they found themselves needed elsewhere in the dungeon, so Kim asked her sisters Khloe and Kourtney to take their place. Both jumped at the opportunity to torture chad, even if they were told not to tickle him, and only to tease him.

"Well Chad we certainly have a suprise for you today." said Khloe as she lead the slave into a small room, "We aren't going to tickle you at all, isn't that a nice break?" she asked.

Chad nodded his head, having learned not to speak unless asked to do so. When he did that last he was flogged with a riding crop, and tickled mercilessly for an entire day. The only time Kim, Nicole, and Kimberly actualy stopped tickling him was when that female slave Kelli had shown up, and they were going to punish her, just because he had smiled in her direction. This place was bad, and these women were evil, vile in fact. Some how he had to escape, and some how he had to convince people that this place existed, the question was how.

The male slave was brought to an arched plank with chains that hung from the top, and shackles that were at the base. The blank was arched so that whomever was restrained to it, their bodies were bent back slightly, leaving them arched and feeling even more helpless. This also caused Chad to thrust his hard-on out, witch made the Kardashian sister giggle with delight. Soon the slave-boy found himself restrained, and his body pulled taught against the cold arching wood, and he waited to see what they would do to him. What else could he do.

"Now we have a little show for you to watch, while Khloe and I have some fun with that amazing cock of yours." said Kourtney, as she and her sister squatted down before him, "Enjoy the show."

The door to the room opened, and in walked Paris in a skin tight, hot pink catsuit. Her eye's fluttered, and she smiled cruely at the sight of Kelli on the X-Frame. Paris took extra delight in torturing the dark haired Canadian girl. It wasn't often that the hotel heiress was rejected, nor was it often that she was looked over for some nobody like Kelli, or at least that was how Paris saw her. Now, as Kim had explained it, Kelli had been flirting with Chad, and Chad had been a personal conquest of Paris as well. She had found him, her sister Nicky had helped her capture him, and now this little tramp was flirting with him. Paris licked her lips at the thought of just what she was going to do to her. In a word it would be hot.

"Tickle, tickle, Kelli." said Paris as she came around to face the bound beauty, "I hear you've been a naughty girl, flirting with my new slave."

The very sound of the word tickle made Kelli wince, and being in such a vulnerable position, spread-eagle and nude, didn't help any. All her life she had been the cute girl, and the cute girl always got tickled. In school, at family gathering, out on dates. Over time she had grown to hate it, being tickled was such a turn off to Kelli that she had absolutely forbidden any of her boyfriends from touching her feet, or her navel, because they were her two worst spots. Now that she was a slave in the Hilton dungeon, and the personal plaything of Paris, she found herself living a nightmare when ever the spoiled bitch felt like tormenting her. Imaging what it would be like, to be held prisoner by someone you hated, and to have them do the one thing you simply couldn't stand to you when ever they felt like it. Not only that, but Paris also had her sister Nicky, as well as friends, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Sewart, and the Kardashian sisters who liked to play along. Out of all of them though, Nicole was the worse, and she was relieved to see Paris was alone.

Kelli shivered with disgust as she felt Paris slide a finger over the slit of her pussy. The touch of her captor made her skin crawl just as it made her loins swell. The woman's vagina was only reacting to stimulation, but not out of desire. The dark haired beauty knew what she was in for, ruthless tickling, followed by forced orgasm, and then more tickling. The bound woman closed her eyes in disgust as Paris rubbed her labia, causing her to moan against her will. It sickend Kelli that this bitch was so good at working her, that she could bring her to orgasm within minutes if she wanted to. Paris seemed to have a lot of experience with women, and knew exactly how to use her fingers and tongue on them. It was the ultimate humiliation, and the spoiled heiress knew it.

"Well Kelli, are you ready?" asked Paris, "I hope so, because you have no choice do you?" she continued, with a gentle stroking of her prisoners lower belly.

"No, please mistress don't." squealed Kelli, as her lips parted into an involuntary smile, "Please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha... I'm sorry, I didn't... hahahahaha, hehehehehe... please don't... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha!"

"Do you know what I did today Kelli?" the tormentor asked, "I went to see your old boy friend." she taunted, "Well he's my boy friend now, and his cock feel so good inside me." she added, "I can understand why you kept him on such a short leash.

Paris was lying of course, because shortly after Kelli was abducted Douglas had a mental breakdown, and was sent away to an asylum. However Kelli didn't know that, and being told over and over again that Doug was fucking around, Kelli was starting to think it could be true. Could it be? Would he cheat? Does he think I'm dead after all this time. All these things flowed through the young woman's head as she squirmed and giggled from Hilton's touch. A tear rolled down her cheek, and Paris smiled cruely, not knowing if it was from her words, or her deeds, and not really caring because either way she knew it was because of her that Kelli was suffering.

"Koochie Koo Kelli, don't cry, laugh." instructed Paris as her long nails raked up and down her prisoners tummy, "You know you love every second of it... tickle, tickle, tickle."

Kelli screamed, and began to thrash about as the torture became more vigorous. Paris began to gently stroke her labia with one hand while continuing to torture her with the other. The heiress had never done this before and the conflicting sensation were more maddening then ever. A part of the helpless slave wanted to cum, to erupt in climax, but the thought of that Hilton bitch being the person responsible brought a feeling of shame. Meanwhile the sight of her victim straining her lean body to try and escape her restraints had Paris longing for climax herself, and wishing that any of her friends were their with her. Both women were unaware that only 10 feet away Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian were tormenting poor Chad's throbbing cock to the point where he was screaming for mercy himself.

"Oh, oh god no!" exclaimed Kelli, as Paris began diddling her rose bud, "Oh no pleae don't do that, oh please mistress stop!" she begged, only to feel two hands apply pressure on her hips, "Oh no, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, please stop it!" she screamed.

Paris went from ruthless tickling, and back to pussy teasing her slave over and over again. It seemed no matter what she did "Smelly" Kelli would alway tell her to stop, but every time she would go back to rubbing her snatch it was wetter than the last time. The wetter she got, the harder Hilton would tickle her, over and over again until they couldn't tell the tears for the sweat that ran down her face. Finally Paris slipped 2 fingers inside the bound woman's moist tight hole, while slipping a finger into her cute little belly button. What happened next resulted in a display of human fire works like she had never seen before.

"Oh, oh god stop.... hehehehehehe, hahahahahah, hehehehe, please mistress, don't tickle me!" she screamed followed by, "Oh no, oh don't please.... mmmmmm, oh god, mmmmmm, no, no I don't want you to do that.... mmmm, oh god... mmmm!"

Kelli was having a meltdown of every sort. Physically, mentally and emotional she was becoming more and more unglued. Paris would increase the vigor of one tortured act while decreasing the other. When the slave wasn't beging for the tickling to stop, she was pleading for her mistress not to force an orgasm. It was like nothing Paris had ever done to her before, and worst of all she was starting to enjoy it.

"Oh please mistress, I can't stand it, please stop, have mercy!" pleaded the helpless slave.

"Stop, now, but I've just gotten started." said Paris, "We are going to have so much fun today, I'm going to make you cum over and over again, and then I am going to tickle you because after you cum you are even more ticklish right."

The cruelty of the mistress seemed to know no limits, and true to her words she increased the pumping off her fingers until Kelli's body could not longer resist climax. Sweat ran down her slender body, just as the tear rolled down her cheeks. Despite obvious signs of fatigue Paris continued the onslaught of torment by digging into her ribs and belly, and continued her lies of sexual liasons with Kelli's long lost love, and doing everything she could to cause her both physical and psychological torture. In public Paris Hilton may have come across as a ditz, looking as if she didn't know where she was half the time. However it is all a front, and in reality she is a crafty and cruel young woman, capable of much more then she lets on.

The nectar of Kelli's clmax brought a smile to the face of her tormentor, as she sucked them from her finger. Paris always found the sweetest juices a woman produced were the ones that came with orgasm. Unfortunetly for her prisoner the young heiress had no intentions of stopping yet, and planned to torture the helpless woman into unconsciousness, something even she had never done before. Spreading her finger wide, and bending them into a claw like shape, Mistress Hilton dragged her nails in a circular motion over her playthings tone body, slowly working them up her tender sides.

"Oh, oh no, please mistress no more.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, I can't... hehehehe hahahaha heheheheh.... stop please stop, don't please... hahahahaha, hehehehehe!" pleaded Kelli as the nails drew closer and closer to her underarms, "Please don't, PLEASE DON'T!"

"Tickle tickle tickle, koochie koochie koo." replied Paris, revelling in every second, every pleadful word coming from her victim, "It's so hot when you body wiggles and squirms like that, I just can't understand how you could be a dead fuck in bed." she added, "Well at least thats what you ex tells me."

"LIAR!" screamed Kelli as the long nails teased the tip of her armpits, "Hahahahaha, hehehehehe... it all a lie... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahaha... Douglas would never... hehehehe, hahahaha... fuck.... hehehehe, hahahaha... a skeezer like.... hehehehehe, hahahaha... YOU!"

The sounde of Kelli's words took the smile from her tormentors face, and brought some legitimate joy to her. A fire lit in the Hilton girls eyes, and she was ready to choke her to death, however she knew that it would only serve to get her in trouble with her mothers, and she would probably have to take this slaves place, and Ellen Degeneres would just love that. Instead Paris stopped everythig, and took several breaths, until the red colouring of her face turned back to the bronze of her fake tan. A minute later Paris turned and took hold of her prey by the chin, and stared into her eyes, and a cruel smile parted her lips as she slipped her finger into the cup of Kelli's left armpit.

"Hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, stop it, stop it please. Pleaded the woman as she thrashed on the X- Frame, "Please, have mercy mistress, hahahahahaha, hehehehehe, I'm sorry... hehehe, hahaha... I'm so sorry!"

"Look at me Kelli!" demanded Paris as she held her toys face firmly, "Open you eyes and look at me!" she commanded again, and was obeyed, "What you need to be reminded of is that I own you, you are my property and will be until I am bored with you." she informed Kelli, "Just like that man whore Chad is mine, just like Justin is mine, and every other slave in here."

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe... yes mistress... hehehehe, hahahaha... I understand!" replied Kelli as Paris licked her cheek, "Please... hahahahaha... I am sorry... hehehehe, hahaha... I belong to you, have mercy!"

"No, no, you'll know what it really means to be my property when I am done." said Hilton, "You'll never talk back a mistress or goddess here in the dungeon again." she said, "Now how about another orgasm."

"No, please don't... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please no that again!" she screamed.

Paris laughed as she pulled out a thin pink vibrator she carried on the belt of her cat suit. Turning it on, she began giving it head as the fingers on her free hand began to stoke the outer sides of Kelli's perky little tits, and teased her hard fat nipples.The sight of the sexy slave's squirming upper body made the mistress' pussy tingle and she thought about using the vibrator on herself, but she decided their would be time for that later, as she applied it to the swollen clit that was peaking out from Kelli's labia. The slave squealed as the unwanted pleasure surged through her body, causing her to thrash and groan in reluctant ecstasy.

"Please, oh, mmmmm, oh no... pant, pant... please not again, stop!" pleaded the spasming woman as the plastic toy circled her clit over and over again.

"Come on Kelli, cum for me, cum for Mistress Paris." cooed the tormentor as he finger slipped into her victims navel, "You know you want to."

Kelli trembled and threw her head back, but no sound came out. Soon her body became so exhausted that it went limp, but her face still had the look of a scream on it. Then the air returned to her lungs, and she and the sound returned half way through her orgasm, it was the most bizarre thing Paris had ever heard, and it caused her to laugh when she heard it. Still, Kelli was conscious so she could obviously handle a little more, but alot more is what she would get, as the hands of the mistress began stroking the inner thighs of the crazed submissive.

Paris revelled in every scream, every laugh, every pathetic pleading word that came from helpless woman. Slowly her hands slid lower and lower down the raven haired beauty's thighs, and calves. Trembling and sweaty she screamed over and over again begging for the torment to stop, but it wouldn't, not until this uppity bitch passed out from it. Soon Hilton was at her slaves feet, and the sweaty, squirming, woman knew she was in for a hellish experience. No one was allowed to go near her feet, except when she got a pedicure, and even then she needed 3 or 4 people to hold her down. With but the slightest storke of her nail, the mistress had her prey pleading again.

"Ahhhhhhh, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.... STOP IT, STOP IT NOW... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe, STOP, STOP, STOP!" screamed the helpless woman.

"Do you want to cum again Kelli!" asked Paris.

"NO!" Kelli exclaimed

"Tell me you want to cum again and I'll stop the tickling." said Paris, looking up at the the sweat covered face of the prisoner, "It will all be over if you let me make you cum again."

"NO!" screamed Kelli, her resolve getting weaker as the long nails worked under her toes, and down the center of her sole, "HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA... STOP IT, GET OFF MY FEET... HEHEHE, HAHAHA, HEHEHE... PLEASE!"
"Say it or I'll never stop!" exclaimed Paris, "Say it now!"

"OK... HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHE... MAKE ME CUM!" bellowed the slave.

"No, you slut!" replied Paris with an evil laugh, "Now we'll see just how long you can really take it for!"

Paris pulled back the toes on Kelli's right foot and raked mercilessly on it's sole, and under her toes. Kelli screamed like never before, but no amount of begging or pleading would make Paris stop. The long pink nails made circles, scratched her heels, and did figure 8, causing Kelli to throw her head from side to side, and bang it backwards against the padded head rest of the X-Frame. The more she screamed, the more it turned her tomentor on, and the more turned on the tormentor got the worse the torture became, until Kelli's body simply couldn't endure anymore and passed out from pure and utter exhaustion.

"You bitches!" screamed Chad, as he watched Kelli being carried away, "You evil fucking bitches!"

To be continued...

Wow. That was hot.

Hey wait, that's what Paris says! HA!!

That's hot.

Well, it is.

Now I'm going to read all the other parts...

Nice work!
I liked the unedited one too but this was a little easier to read I guess. :)
Thanks Slaver & MIMI. :D

Masquis De Sade: Glad you liked it. The biggest problem with writing Paris is that in real life she lacks any real personality, that why I decided to play off the idea that in public she act like a moron, but in private she is very evil and much smarter then she lets on.

TK Force: Thank you for all your suport, MIMI has no dout helped to make this serries 10 times better then it would have been.

Masquis De Sade: Yeah you've got some reading, but it should be a fun read. I thought the Lynda Carter serries would be a nice bonus lol.

Thanks to you and to Mimi.

Although I much prefer f/m, this was grrrrrreat!

Thanks to you and to Mimi.

Although I much prefer f/m, this was grrrrrreat!

Gee thanks Tony lol.

You know what I think the key to this serries has been. It's not about the F/* or the M/* I just think it's been the intensity of it. I just hope I can keep it going for part 5. I am having some trouble with it, but I think I have it worked out for the most part.

Holy foccacia! What a story!

When I saw Paris Hilton mentioned I groaned and my enthusiasm for this story waned as I am not a fan of hers but turning her into a tickle domme and having Kelli brought to unwilling climax by her was a stroke of genius. In that context, her personality and popular image work perfectly. Not many people could pull this off the way you did.

And talking of strokes, I love what happened to Chad. If only I could change places with him to ease his suffering...

I couldn't resist a chuckle at the Hilary Clinton reference either. :D

Holy foccacia! What a story!

When I saw Paris Hilton mentioned I groaned and my enthusiasm for this story waned as I am not a fan of hers but turning her into a tickle domme and having Kelli brought to unwilling climax by her was a stroke of genius. In that context, her personality and popular image work perfectly. Not many people could pull this off the way you did.

You groand? YOU GROAND! Listen hear pally the only groaning allowed is what you do after you done reading it... don't hit the keyboard. L-O-L!

You had to know the Hilton's were going to play a big part in this serries, because they own the the place, and I knew I could portray Paris as she is in real life, because she doesn't do anything in real life. Hell even her porn movie was boring. So I decided to give her an alternate personality that only her inner circle knows of. Even Klhoe and Kourtney Kardashian don't realize how evil she is, they were to buisy teasing Chad, to see what Paris was doing on the otherside of the glass.

The truth is a can't stand either of the Hilton sisters, and only used them as because they are the only family (other then the Trumps) that I felt would be believable for this set up. I do however thing Kim Kardashian is very atractive, and I believe Nichole Richie is a shit disterber and a brat, thus she would make a great ler, lol.

Glad you enjoyed this chapter, I am getting on with part 5, it is going to be pretty hot if things work out :D.

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Part 5 (Unedited)

Here is the unedited part 5, it starts a few seconds before Part 4 ended. Enjoy.

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) -Unedited Copy
Part 5: The Mistress of Fitness
By Slaver Tickler
Featuring: Kiana Tom & Rhonda Lee Quaresma

"Oh god please, don't do that, please stop!" begged Chad as he watched Paris ruthlessly scrabble her fingers over Kelli's feet, "Ah, ow, oh my god, let me cum, please I'm begging!" he added in responce to the Kardashian sisters licking and sucking at his balls and cock, "You bitch's, you evil fucking bitches!"

Suddenly the door to the little room the trio had been in opened and a shadowie figuer stepped in. The two girls stood up and backed away from chad as she moved forward, goddess Kathy had heard about the little play time Paris and her friends hads shcedualed for themselves. Looking over chads sweaty, helples form hanging from his restraints, she almost smiled. Keeping a strong front, she turned to face the two Kardashian's, prepared to scolled them when she saw Paris sitting on a chair on the otherside of the glass, slave girl Kelli being carried off by two other slaves.

"What the hell were you three doing?" demanded Kathy, "I thought I told you girls this one was off limits until the Auction in a few days!" she exclaimed "Do you two know how much trouble you would be in if you had made him cum early, remember what happened to the last woman who did that, and she wasn't a Mistress either she was a Goddess member!"

"We're sorry Goddess." said the two mistress', both shivering as they remembered the punishment for getting a slave off earlier them he's allowe, "What do you want us to do now?"

"Well he's been here for a couple of days now, 3 if I remember correctly." said Kathy with a thoughtful grin, "Why don't you take him to the gym and introduce him to our hounerary member, and Mistress of Fitness."

"Mmmmm, thats sound taisty," repleid Klhoe, "Is it ok if.."

"No, you're forbiden to watch her work him over, now get to it, or I'll strap you onto that thing." Kathy threatened.

The two girls pouted, as they straped the pole-leash to the collar on Chad's neck, and lead him out of the little observation room. The Kardashian's had never walked a slave together, well not a single slave, and took great joy in using their 2 on 1 advantage. For part of the time one sister would walk him while the other would tickling him to the poin where he was on his knees crawling, and begging for mercy. Then they would switch, and the other would have her fun. Madonna happened by, and smiled brightly as she took the time to watch the wicked pair work over the helpless man when he finally collapsed on the floor. She thought about joining in, but was more in the mood for a female slave that say. However at some point she would have to ask Goddess Kathy about this one. It was so great to be a woman of power, and have choice.

Eventually the two women managed to get their charge to the room with gym marked on it with big black letters. Klhoe slid a plastic card into a grid, and the double doors slid open. As it did, loud moans could be heard, and the smell of wet pussy filled thier notrals. Laying across the table was a tall thin man with a very pail complection, and a very tone body. Straddling one end of his body was telivision fitness guru Kiana Tom, while on the other side riding the helpless slaves face was woman body builder Rhonda Lee Quaresma. Chad's eyes opened wide at the site of the two women, and what they were doing to the bound man beneath them. Kiana was sitting on his knees and ruthlessly running her long nails over the soles of his feet, while he pulled despritly at his restaints, meanwhile Rhonda Lee grew closer and closer to orgasam as her thick, muscular thieghs clinched around the poor mans head, smothering him with her pussy (she wraked her own nails over his chest and belly). Chad swallowed hard as he knew this was what they probably had in mind for him,

When at last Rhoda climaxed, she actualy fell off of the man's face, and landed on the floor. Sweat dript from her firm taned body, as left a pudle on the floor as she forced herself to her feet. Dispite her incredable strength Rhoda Lee's body trembled as she tried to collect herself, she had cum that hard. Looking over she saw Chad standing with the Kardashian sisters, and smiled as she wiped the hair from her brow. A few minuets later the pair untied the man from his restraints, and the two women went to get cleaned up, only to emerge dressed in two piece spandex work out gear. Kiana wore bright red top and shorts with black fingerless gloved and boots, while her partner was fressed in a deep purple top and shorts with the same type of boots and gloves as her.

"Why do we get dressed when we both know we're going to end up naked again anyway?" asked Rhoda Lee, as she ajusted her right glove.

"Beause it gives these slave boys something to look forward too." replied Kiana in her high energy voice.

As they were about to enter the room where Chad and the sisters waited, Rhonda grabbed Kiana by the arm and pulled her in tight to her body. Taking a firm grip of the other woman's head, she pressed her lips hard against her's. The Hawian cuties arms wraped around the sexie lady body builder, and her hands took a firm grip of the Canadian's tight ass. The pair stood their for a long moment, their tongues dancing in thier usual prelude dance. Kiana had never known lust for a woman like she did for Rhonda Lee, and though Rhonda had been with women before, she had never enjoyed it so much as when it was with Kiana. Unfortunetly they would have to wait for further lustfilled play, as they had work to do,

"Thank you ladies for bringing you charge to our gym." began Kiana as she walked into the room, "I am sure we can handle things from here, we will call you when his work out is over."

"Well can we watch?" asked Klhoe, even though she'd been told not to stay.

"Nice try kiddo." replied Rhonda Lee, as she took hold of Chad's Leash, "Momma Hilton already called us before you got here, we know you're not supose to stay so move on."

As the two Kardashian's left the gym the two mistess' led their charge to the center of the gym. When he got there he was instructed to lay down on a matt that reminded him of the type the wrestlers used when he was in school. The young man slowly knelt down, trying to avoid bumping his hard-on against the ground. Once on his back he looked up at his two keepers who were stared hungraly at his throbing man hood. Kiana licked her lips, as she squated down and unchained the slaves ankles, at the same time Rhonda placed the heel of her boot on Chad's throat, advicing him not to move or he would face dire consaquences. Looking up from his hapless postion, the slave-boy believed the 5'3" bodybuilder could more then live up to her threat, and opted to stay still while his angles were rebound with padded leather cuffs that were built into the wrestling matt.

"Do you know what I would love to do right now slave-boy?" asked Kiana as she ran her finger tips along the shaft of her prisners cock "I would love to suck you until you came in my mouth." she added as she took a firm grip of his member, "I just love to swallow a thick load, wouldn't you like that?" she went on in her qutie pie voice, "It's such a shame that you'll never know the thrill of having me get you off, but those mean Hilton's have this weired thing about making you boys wait a week, and then it's 30 long days after that... it must be torture."

Chad groand as Kiana's hand slowly rubbed up and down along his shaft, she was a master teaser to be sure, knowing just how much preasure to aply and for how long. Meanwhile Rhonda Lee continued to keep her heavy balck boot on his neck, leaving him terrified to move a single inch. More and more the halpless man groaned, his desperation increasing by the second. Mistress Tom's sentual stokes bring him ever so close to the edge, and then she would stop, and lick his balls. or talk in her sexy "little girl voice" with out touching him at all. It was maddening, and chad knew it was only a matter of time before the muscles of his lower body began to react invulantarily. Sure enough with the next onslaught of stroking and licking the slave found himself unable to stop his pelvis from moving. Pure lust had taken controle of his hips and thighs and he was about to pay a dreadflu price for a slight twitch.

"Did he just move Kiana?" asked Rhonda, even though she already knew he had, "I think his hips thrusted just a bit their."

"Yep, I felt it." said Kiana, as she crawled down the length of his legs, "You know what that mean right slave boy?" she added, "You were told not to move, and now you need to be punished."

Rhonda removed her boot from the prisoners neck, and joined her fellow mistress by his feet. Kiana knelt by Chad's left foot, and her partner took the right. Now able to move, Chad sat up, and was able to see his keepers, and what they were going to do. The bodybuilder smiled at the sight of fear in the young man's eyes, and licked her lips over how his dick pointed strait up. It had been a while since eather woman had seen one with quite that much girth two it, and they would have liked nothing better then to fuck his brains out. Unfortunetly they would never be able two, because of the "First Week/30 Day Rule". Only the wealthiest of members could bid on a slave, and even though both of them did ok for themselves money wise, they weren't anywhere near the league of an Oprah, Trump, or Hilton. Of course the duo was granted their own group of 5 or 6 slaves of their own, and they had each other, but their was something special about this one, and they both knew it.

"Ack... oh no, please, not again... DON'T!" screamd Chad as he felt Rhonda drag a nail over his pale arches "Hehehehe, hahahaha, oh no, please don't, please don't."

"Then lay back down, and I'll stop." she replied, "I'll even suck your dick, but you have to lay down."

Rhonda smiled and winked at her friend, as she crawled up the slaves leg, and began rolling her tongue over his throbbing cock-head. The pre-cum on it's tip was a little tangy, but nothing she couldn't handle. Soon she was licking up and down the full lenght of his fat 9" shaft, just before wraping her lips around it. For 5 agonizingly pleasent minuets Rhonda performed and the softest blow job chad had ever reacieved. It kept him on the edge with the same skill Kiana's hand job had done. Just when he thought he might climax, suddenly he would feel a pop as Rhonda would pull her lips from his member and start to tease his balls with her tongue.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please don't... hahahaha, hehehehe, I can't stand it, not the feet!" he screamed out again as he now felt a scratching at the other foot.

"The sit up white boy!" demanded Kiana as she watched her friend crawl back wards from their charge, "I don't remember saying you could lay down!"

"But she told me..." began chad who then felt nails on both his feet, ",,, ahg, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh god stop... hehehehehe, hahahahaha... my feet... snort, snort... not that... hehehe, hahaha... please stop it... hehehehe, hahahaha... I can't stand it!": he pleaded.

Chad soon found himself siting up and laying down over and over, as both mistress's took delight in wraking thier nails over his feet. Soon he was begining to feel like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke, when they kept making him dig and re fill a hole in the prison yard. Fits of laughter echoed off the walls of the gym, as he writhered and squirmed no matter what position he put himself. When he was up Rhonda tortured his feet, and when he was down Kiana did, and to make matters worse he couldn't seem to tell who was the better tickler, so it wasn't like one option was easier to deal with. The slave-boys body wriggles and jerked as he performed his forced stomach crunches over and over, while laughing uncontrolably thanks to his instructores. Red faced and teary eyed he was forced to endure, even to the point where his dom's pulled back his toes and attacked that area with out sympathy, until he was screaming for his life.

When the pair finaly decided Chad had earned a break he was compleatly exhausted. So much so in fact, that he offerd no ressistence when the two women unshackled his arms, so they could bind him spread-egle. Hands again caressed his ripples muscles, as both women massaged his torso with sented oil, and they stretched out thier legs so the were teasing his man-hood with their, newly baren, feet. Chad wasn't much of a foot guy, but at this point any contact with his penis raised the hopes of climax. The two women began to kiss their prisoners chast, licking his nipples, and nipping at his neck. They each pressed a foot against the shaft of his tool, so that they were heel to heel, and ball to ball. Then, ever so slowly they began to rais and lower their feet together in one motion, so it wasn't unlike one person performing a foot job.
"Oh god, thats so good... mmmmmmm... oh please let me cum, I won't tell, I promise." begged Chad with tears in his eyes, "Oh god please let me cum!"

"Rhonda, did you give him permition to talk?" asked Kiana.

"No. why didn't you?" asked Rhonda, with a wicked smile.

"Nope, I guess we'll have to punish him." Replied Kiana.

"I guess so." added Rhonda in agrement.

Chad sighed, and his bottom lip quivered as he felt the bodybuilder's long nails grazed his armpit. Tiltining his head downward, he watched her lips part into a bright smile. Kiana began to lick and kills his chest and stomack, causing him to groan as well as giggle. These to women, they were taking so much pleasure in his discomfort, he hated them, and yet if either of them were to offer him sexual release he would gladly take it. Theire greatest power of him was the very thing that made him male. It was more humiliating to him that they were bot aware of it as well. Knowing that he wanted them to leave him a lone, and at the same time fuck his brains out, they could make him bege for mercy, or more, depending on what part of his body the touched, and in how they chose to touch it. Never before had Chad felt so helpless, then again he'd never been taken prisoner by a band of horny, perverted, rich women either.

Kiana stood up and positioned herself so she was standing with her feet on either side of chad's head. Looking up the bound man watched in aw as the Hawian beauty stripped off her top, and wiggled out of her shorts. Once she was nude she looked down at him like a Goddess looking down at a worshiper. Taking her foot, she cramed it into the laughing man's mouth, forcing him to work her toes over with his tongue while Rhonda ruthlessly worked his belly over with long hard rasberries.

Chad felt like he would lose his mind if he wasn't given a breather, and almost as if she was reading his mind, Mistress Quarisma turned up the heat even more. Stripping bare herself, the well 5''3" powerouse rolled her naked body ontop of his, pressing her firm body against his own toned, and well oiled, torso. At firse she kissed and licked him all over his chest and belly, making him groan, and sigh, then she added the touch of her long fingernails against the hallows of his underarms, and along his sides. Slowly she her kisses began to go lower and lower, while continuing to tickle his ribs, and then adding his hips. The long wet tongue soon began to work up and down the 9" that made up the lenght of his shaft, but never once touched it's fat bell like head. Soon her mouth engulfed the man's remarcable scrotum, while her fingers ever so tenderly tweaked his kneas.

"Oh god... hehehehe, hahahaha... please help me!" screamed Chad, "Why... mmmmm, hehehehe, hahahaha, mmmm... are you doing this to me?" he asked.

Chad wouldn't get an answer to his question, but he imagined that it was probably because they simply enjoyed what they were doing. Seconds later Kiana's shaven pussy came down on his face, smothering him with it's aroma's. The bound man was nothing more then a living sex toy now, as his laughter convulsed tongue lapped at the poliniasian mistress's swollen Labai. She aqiurmed and wriggled, until she felt him insider her, and then began to really grind hard on him. Meanwhile Rhonda Lee really poured on the juice, she worked his leges feet and knees with such skill, and spead that it almost seemed like 3 or more people has joined in on the young man's torture. The next several moments were total and utter anguish for Chad, as Kiana seemed to ride his pretty face for hourse, it was infact more like 20 minuets, but it seemed a lot longer with his other Mistress working his lowerbody so hard and with such skill. Then, out of the blue, Kiana screamed out, as warm she-cum shot from her pussy and covered his face, as the little Hawaian collapsed on top of him.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for any and all spelly problems.

Attachments

• KianaTom.jpg
    KianaTom.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 41
Thanks so much for posting that Slaver. :)
I was starting to get withdraw symptoms so thanks for the fix. :D

Thanks ThemeHBF TK Force and Cranberry, I have something really nasty planed for part 6, but I want to get the edited copy of part 5 up first. It will feature the long awaited... (you have been waiting for it have you not?) torturing of big Justin by those sweet little Olsin Twins. Yep you'll final learn why the sound of their names makes this big brotha' scream like a baby.

I hope the rest of you are enjoying it too.
ST

I'd really like to see this series continued

Sorry about this Prince. I would like to keep working on it, but whenever I sit down to write anything I just seem to get bored after 20 secounds. It doesn't seem to matter what it is I just can't seem to keep at it. I am bumbed about it because I had some cool stuff planned including a shocker for an ending.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back