• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle at pool

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
A couple of days ago I visited the neighborhood indoor pool and saw someone going through life guard training. I sat in the hot tub and watched the girl, who looked about 16 or so, learn the basics and then the man, like 30 or something pulled out one of those boards and I thought wouldnt it be funny if......... Well anyway he had her rescue someone and then he showed her how to strap someone into the board, using her as an example. H estrapped her in tight and asked her if she could do it. I guess she mad a sarcastic remark that mad him go "is that so?" and move down to her feet. He then started to tickle her feet softly and said, "still feel the same way." She shook her head no but he continued to tickle her feet and she let out a bunch of girly giggles. After 45 seconds he let her up because some of the people at were staring at him. About an hour later as I was getting ready to go three teenage girls started arguing about something and two of them started tickling the others tummy as she tried to run away. one of the girls weakly grabbed her arms and the other one kept on tickling but a lifeguard yelled at them to stop after a couple of seconds so they quit.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back