• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Date, the rest of the story

crydun

Verified
"Hello there!" he called out happily. "I'm looking for Crystal."
"I'm Crystal," I replied.
"I'm Matt," he said easily. "Nice to finally meet you."
"Same here."
"Are you ready to hit the road?"
"whenever you are"
We strolled across the yard toward his parked car.
"Nice car!" I replied, already enchanted.
"thank you. It runs good." It looked like it indeed ran good. It was a polished tan with beige interior. I slid into the passenger seat and Matt gently closed the door behind me. After placing himself in the driver's seat, Matt focused on the wheel and we were off.
The conversation carried a natural flow. We talked easily as the car rolled easily along the highway. As our conversation deepened, the world around me faded. Naturally, my eyes wandered down to his bare soles on the pedal surrounded only by sandals. "Hmmmmm," I wondered aloud.
"What are you hmmmmming about?" Matt asked cheerfully.
Oh, just thinking,"
"What are you thinking?"
"I wonder how you would react if I tickled you"
"Probably wreck the car!" he said, laughing nervously.
"Pull over" I ordered suddenly.
Matt looked at me quizzically. Seeing the look in my eyes, he pulled the car to the side of the highway.
"What's up?" he asked.
I unhooked the seatbelt from around me. Leaning over to his side of the car, I whispered softly in his ear "What do you think is up?"
"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked, his voice squeaking.
"Even better," I whispered. I lightly stroked his ribs.
"Hey! That tickles!!" He squirmed, laughing.
"We've only just begun,love." I worked my fingers up and down his sides like a fiddler on his fiddle. Matt was laughing wildly now, his head leaning forward on the steering wheel. I continued my work, my fingers moving deftly away from his sides to his tummy. He was immobile now, giggling hysterically and thrashing against the seat. "How much longer," he implored when he was able to speak again.
Oh, we're about halfway there," I replied as my fingers moved to his armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Matt implored as he hit the steering wheel again, his entire torso slumped over the steering wheel, curled up. "Awwww, does that tickle too much, I teased, giggling myself as I delightedly watched his face flinch in ticklish agony. Mine, on the other hand, was flushed and glowing in a tickler's ecstasy.My hands turned into spiders as I worked his entire upper body. Agony and ecstasy collided on that highway. I stopped, suddenly.
"Whewwwwwwwww!" Matt let out a long breath of relief.
"Now, for the grand finale." I whispered in his ear.
Matt looked at me in alarm. "There's more?!"
I reached into my purse and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. Matt looked at it, then at me.
"What are you going to do to me,now?"
I looked at his feet which now were bare, the sandals having flew off with the first thrashing episode.Then, I looked back at him. "What do think I'm going to do,love?" I implored, teasingly
"Not the feet!!!!!, he implored.
"Oh yes, the feet, I said, calmly. I moved myself over as far as I could to my side of the car to allow room. Matt, after all, was 6'2" and had long legs. I reached over and gently picked up his left foot and placed it in my lap. Seeing the panic in Matt's face, I decided to start out light and gentle. I gently stroked the soles as I rubbed baby oil on them.I rubbed up and down the soles, making sure to cover all areas of the foot. I then picked up his other foot gingerly. As I began to rub baby oil on it, Matt relaxed. "That actually feels good." he murmured. I searched his eyes for his true reaction. His eyes were serene yet very alert. He had truly calmed down. I lightly began to stroke his soles. He laughed lightly and rested his head against the door of his car. I then let my fingers do the talking. They danced wildly all over his soles. He began giggling hysterically as his feet twitched and wiggled in my lap. "Cut that out! Haven't you had enough today?" he said, laughing hysterically. Listening to his laughter, my pelvic muscles tightened and my face flushed again. Could I ever get enough? I wondered to myself. the tickling had lasted an hour now and was just starting to wind down. At this thought, my tickling increased pace and frequency. My hands danced wildly on Matt's soles. I watched his face twist in a mixture of agony and intense joy. "Stop it, pleassessssssssseeee!" he begged. "Ok, I'm done." I reassured him. "For now."
We went to a nice restaurant and feasted on whatever we could shove in our mouths. We were both starved. after dinner, we went and seen 'the sweetest thing' and started for home. On our way to the car, I reached over and lightly tickled his neck. He giggled and pulled away, saying "Don't start that again!" I laughed and promised I wouldn't......for now. He laughed heartily then and grabbed my arm. We danced happily in the parking lot. On the way home, I confessed to him my love for tickling and that I had secretly been dying to tickle him since "Rose Red." He laughed then.
"Do you like to be tickled also," he asked.
"Yes," I replied.
"I'll have to remember that," he said, smiling.
"you're not totally mad at me, then."
"not at all," he said, reassuringly.
As he pulled into my driveway, we made plans for another date. We both agreed that we'd enjoyed ourselves that evening. He said that he would call me. I said that was great. He pulled me to him them and kissed me on the forehead. then, while I was turning to get out of the car, he lightly poked my ribs. I shrieked and turned to him in surprise. "For good luck," he said, grinning. I got out of the car, laughing and went inside the door. He pulled out of the driveway and I watched from the window as his car rolled out of sight. I sighed happily. The perfect end to a perfect day. And so goes the story of my dream date with my favorite celebrity and heartthrob, Matt Keeslar........for now!
:D :p

Way to go, crydun! I'm sure you were mentally living your story as you wrote, and it came out very well. Please write some more, get your ticklish tingles charged and onto written form again. ;-)

Smiley

I might do just that! I'm thinking about it, anyways. I also have an idea for two more stories. So, I'll have to fire up my juices and see what happens! Glad you two liked it and all feedback is welcome and encouraged!

ticklishly yours,

crydun

you're welcome, all. And I am thinking of doing a sequel and titling it "Matt's Revenge!" what do you think?:confused:

Way to go, crydun! I'm sure you were mentally living your story as you wrote, and it came out very well. Please write some more, get your ticklish tingles charged and onto written form again. ;-)

Smiley

that my dear, is an understatement. Like I said, I found out some things about myself that day.... :juggle:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back