• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torrie Wilson and Mickie James

wwedivas45

It was the end of a special edition of Monday Night Raw. Here they had Raw, Smackdown, and ECW wrestlers attending tonights show. It would be a few minutes before nearly everyone was gone. The only remaining people in the whole area where two top divas, Torrie Wilson and Mickie James. Torrie was still in her ring gear which was nothing more than black booty shorts and a green sports bra that couldn't hide everything. Mickie was in the back changing then she heard a noise coming from the entrance ramp to the arena. There she saw Torrie training aerial offenses such as a body splash and a missle dropkick. Mickie soon found herself not staring at her offense moves but Torrie's tone body.Torrie was shocked when she saw Mickie and said "Mickie what are you doing here", "shouldn't you be getting ready for ECW tomorrow night". Mickie replied"Yes", "i just wanted to see where the noise was coming from". Torrie was a little blushed and said sorry, I just want to prove myself to the womens division and maybe challenge beth for the title. Mickie didn't hear a word Torrie said but was staring at Wilsons body covered in a little sweat. Mainly around her stomach area. Torrie was confused at what Mickie was staring at and turned around to get a sip of her water bottle and Mickie was staring at Torries amazing ass. Mickie couldnt help herself and grabbed it. Wilson shrugged out of the way and said "what r u doing". Mickie replied she thought she saw a bug on Wilsons beautiful shaped butt. Torrie didnt want to admit that she was turned on so she asked mickie to see if it was still there. Mickie was staring at Wilsons back from neck to legs and saw sweat falling from her back to the inside of Wilsons shorts and come out her shorts and move to the bottom of her legs. Mickie said "i can help you train if you want". torrie replied sure and they started. Wilson was immeditaley locked in an armbar and mickie james did a snapmare she ran off the ropes and perform a dropkick to the face. She was on top of wilson and performed several spanks. Wilson coudnt take anymore so she began to make out with mickie. Whether it was leg grabbing, stomach kissing or neck licking the two couldnt stop. Mickie tied wilson between the ropes and started making love to Wilsons stomach area. She was naval licking for 5 minutes. Then torrie did a little wrestling and performed a stinkface to mickie. Instead of shrugging out of it she grabbed the now naked butt and started biting and licking it. Soon she removed Torries bra and made her way from the back of Wilsons neck to her shoulders to her arms and fingers to the tits. Soon enough Wilson was standing naked in the ring and mickie was kneeling before the prescence. She hugged Wilsons legs and started licking them and kissing them as well. She turned her around and started kissing Wilsons back and biting it before making her way to the feet. After 30 mins of this love fest they were both exhausted and left the ring. Soon enough Dawn Marie who was at the event never left because now she wanted to be in Mickie shoes.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back