• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento - Saturday, April 19th

OMG, you are HOT!!!
(did I just say that out LOUD? What is happening in my PANTS~you are like two dogs HUMPING!):evilha:

Seriously you guys, thank you so much, I've never had so much fun at a play party where I didn't even play. I came late for the friends and the support after a long week of hell and you didn't hold it against me. How amazing are you~you just...overwhelm me, I am so rarely at a loss for words.:bowing: :Kiss1: I can't imagine laughing any harder if I HAD played, good Lord, my abs are KILLING me!

I meant what I said about the Rocky Horror birthday party~it's far enough in advance for some of our more travel-challenged friends to make plans now. What say we make this one a SLUMBER party?:devil2:
PM me for more evil plans~especially you dvnc! :redheart:
XOXO

Was great havin' ya there. Sorry yer week wasn't so swell. Glad we had this when we did.

That is, for me, the best part of gatherings - the friends from 'em.

Thanks for hosting it, Wirchler and Raven!

Ah well, you do know how it go babe~I am a trooper and severely convinced that the powerful life force behind me wouldn't be so strong were it not for the shadow of deaths that I drag around wherever I go since losing Danny and the many that followed. Macabre but true.

Seriously though, our fab hosts and one guest in particular have a GREAT idea for a fall party~you're gonna like this one a lot I think~it's something we've never done AFA I know!:couch:
XOXO

I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! i know my Love and I loved the company, even if there was no play during the party:devil:

What? You don't think I can attend one of these and not have a taste of rope?!!! :blaugh:

Yes... I think we shall start scheming a Rocky Horror outing. Since it is a midnight showing, we can do the munch and all early like this time was and then head out for the show. I will speak with my Love, but I think the show is already scheduled so it will come down to picking a Saturday enough in advance and getting the word out to our buddies.

But still plenty of time for scheming! :bouncybou:tickle:

Until then, happy tickling to all! :2poke:

Ohhh...that is GREAT Rave! :twohugs:
I'm thinking we can visit/eat first, play some, then hit the show, come back and do...whatever ;) then crash out when everyone is exhausted. Just my own 2 cents. And, I have a potential announcement~one particular SouCal Goddess (who also has a September birthday) MIGHT be convinced to come on up and join our fun~maybe she can bring a friend (or 8) HEE! How cool would that be?
XOXO

Hehehe! If it is the particular SoCal Goddess I think it is, I would sooo welcome that! My fingers enjoyed her much the last time... just about as much as I enjoyed her revenge on me later!

T'would be the one and only, Mistress Raven and she is an evil, evil bitch with those nails, isn't she? :justlips:
And ooooooo, we can wear our corsets to the show~'course, the cast might not be quite so appreciative of our thunder-stealing do you think? Nahhhh...who CARES what they think!:bouncybou
XOXO

A Dynamite Duo.....

when the smokin hot :justlips: Step /Strokes :justlips: combo are in the same room, (or the same city)....... :blush:

jaba'd recommend having a firetruck and paramedics on standby...:idunno:

Hey Fire Marshall Jaba~
That a FIREHOSE in your pocket, or are ya just happy to see me?:manicd:

Thanks Goddess! :justlips:
XOXO

when the smokin hot :justlips: Step /Strokes :justlips: combo are in the same room, (or the same city)....... :blush:

jaba'd recommend having a firetruck and paramedics on standby...:idunno:

Hey Fire Marshall Jaba~
That a FIREHOSE in your pocket, or are ya just happy to see me?:manicd:

Thanks Goddess! :justlips:
XOXO

you know full well the effect you (and that adorable giggle) have on
men, you sicilian sizzler..... :blush:

jaba's still trying to grow his eyebrows back from the last smokin so california visit by you two vixens..... :illogical

Sound like a whole lotta trouble shall be schemed! Hehehe! Now that is my kinda time! :firedevil

We shall drive them crazy, girls... Good thing I can be a good little nurse when the whim hits! A little mouth to mouth... :Kiss1:

Meanwhile, in the thawing eastern realm...

Ya'll are makin' a West Coast Grizz homesick, yanno... :wavingguy

Oh, ha HA Jaba! :couch: You KNOW there's always trouble when me and Goddess get together, (but it's the really GOOD kind...)

Mouth to mouth...Raven, you kill me girl!:D

Big Dan! Come home!!!:twohugs:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back