• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Inhuman Ordeal of Special Agent Jareau: Prologue (m/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
For all those who requested it, especially Driv3r here is a tickle fic starring Special Agent Jennifer “JJ” Jareau on Criminal Minds. This is just the prologue, the good stuff comes later. Enjoy!

Criminal Minds – The Inhuman Ordeal of Special Agent Jareau

Special Agent Jennifer “JJ” Jareau stifled a yawn. It was early evening but she had already been awake for almost 24 hours. She rubbed the heel of her hand against her eyes as she drove her black Ford Explorer. The rush hour traffic had already died down so the streets were quiet. As far as JJ was concerned her immediate destiny involved a soak in the tub, whatever looked edible from room service followed by a good, long sleep.

She rolled her shoulders and rubbed the tired muscles in the back of her slender neck as she reflected on the BAU’s current case. It wasn’t their usual domain as happily none of the victims had been killed or even injured. The perpetrator had been abducting women and tickling them. Sometimes he just tickled their feet or underarms or sometimes their entire bodies. Some were held for an hour, some for a couple of days. All were released unharmed but understandably shaken and traumatised by their ordeal. Local law enforcement was baffled. There was no link between the women apart from the fact they were all attractive. They had all been abducted in different ways and the perpetrator was being very clever in covering his tracks. Descriptions of the abductor varied wildly and as yet the profilers had found no discernible patterns in his behaviour.

At first JJ had found the concept vaguely amusing, but then her colleague, Dr Spenser Reid had produced historical accounts from China of Arabia of tickling being used as a punishment and in some cases even a torture in centuries past. Even today there was a wealth of tickling material available over the internet. She had even browsed some of the forums herself.

There were hundreds of stories written by tickling enthusiasts and Reid had scoured them for similarities to the perpetrator’s MO. The names of the authors swam through her head; Jersey Tickler, Slavertickler, Shadowtklr and even a guy called Marquis De Sade! They ruled out all the high-profile authors straightaway. They knew their guy would not be making himself so visible.

She was cruising down a quiet side street when she was shaken out of her thoughts by a sudden crunching jolt. Her head snapped forward and her seatbelt locked tight across her body as she was thrown forward.

“Ouch! What the…?” She muttered to herself. Obviously she had just been caught up in a fender bender.

She looked in her rear view mirror to see a green van bearing the name of a lanscaping company. The driver’s side door opened and a guy got out. He was wearing a flannel workshirt and khaki pants. He had straggly red hair and a goatee and was wearing black wraparound glasses like the ones competitive cyclists wore.

“Oh damn, I’m sorry, my fault entirely…” His palms were up in a non-threatening gesture.

“Dammit.” JJ sighed. “I could do without this at the moment.” She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and smoothed it back behind her ears. She popped open her seatbelt, opened her door and got out to inspect the damage.

The other driver had his palms on the back of his head and was shaking his head. “I’m real sorry. It doesn’t look too bad though.” He didn’t think the young blonde woman before him looked too bad either. JJ was slim and pretty with striking blue eyes. She was dressed in a black leather jacket, a snug-fitting black turtleneck, dark blue jeans and black boots.

JJ caught him looking her up and down. Well it wasn’t the first time in her life a guy had checked her out. “I take it you have insurance details?” She said in a very business like fashion.

“Oh yeah, sure. “ He replied, jerking his thumb over his shoulder. “In the van, I’ll get ‘em.”

JJ squatted down and inspected the damage. A cracked taillight and some denting on the rear fender. Nothing serious. She stood up as she heard the driver behind her.

“You know, you have the most incredible blue eyes.” He said with a grin.

JJ proceeded to roll those incredible blue eyes but the cheesy line brought a faint smile to her lips. She wasn’t sure if he was trying to pick her up, limit the damage claim or both. She guessed the latter.

“You have your details there?” She enquired politely.

“Yeah. You know, after we’re done, perhaps I could make this up to you, buy you a cup of coffee?” The driver said hopefully, turning up the wattage on his grin.

“Thanks but I’ve had a long day.” JJ said, turning back to look at the damage to her fender.

“I’ll just bet you have, Special Agent Jareau.” He replied.

JJ froze for a split second. She had been set up! Instinct and training took over and she whirled back towards the driver, her hand dipping under her jacket to the Glock 19 holstered on her belt.

Her reaction had been anticipated though. JJ kept herself in excellent physical condition and moved rapidly but her assailant had the initiative. He was also bigger, faster and stronger.

His left hand seized her right, preventing her from drawing her weapon. He pressed his body tightly against her, jamming her back into the side of her vehicle. His right hand clamped a cotton pad soaked with chloroform over her nose and mouth.

JJ struggled valiantly but it was a losing battle. She was bent backwards against the solid bulk of the SUV and she could get no leverage to fight back. Her assailant held her in place, enjoying her struggles and watching with more than a hint of pleasure as her wide blue eyes, grew glassy and unfocused. Eventually her eyelids fluttered and then closed and she sagged in his arms.

He held the cloth in place for a few more seconds, even after she had gone totally limp. When he was happy that she was fully under his control he lifted her easily into his arms and carried her to his van. He placed her in the back, removed her gun holster and cellphone and tied her hands and ankles together with the kind of plastic ties IT guys used for bunching cables together.

The driver took a deep breath and exhaled, calming his throbbing pulse. He always got over-excited when he did this. He reached over and squeezed JJ through her leather boot, imagining the shapely foot and toes encased within. He would find out soon enough.

“Sleep tight, sleeping beauty.” He whispered, then slammed the door. He jogged back to JJ’s Explorer, took the keys out and locked it. He wouldn’t want anyone stealing it after all. He slammed the door shut and climbed up into the driver’s seat. He switched JJ’s phone off and shoved it into the glove compartment along with her gun. The red wig, shades and false beard were bagged in a ziploc before joining them. The driver keyed his ignition, drove past JJ’s car and pulled out, signalling his turn first like the upstanding citizen he was.

Half an hour later, a police cruiser came across the abandoned black SUV. The vehicle seemed safe and intact, save for some minor damage to the rear fender. Unfortunately there was no sign of the pretty blonde FBI agent who had been driving it.

To be continued…

Suikoden, an excellent start to what promises to be an excellent story. More, soon? Please. . . :xpulcy:

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

Hey thanks, didn't expect such a quick reply. :)

I don't normally write about celebs but I like AJ Cook who plays JJ and Criminal Minds seems like a decent show.

Hopefully people will like this or be suitably intrigued to read the follow-up which will definitely contain a shedload of tickling.

Really BIG THANKS, suikoden!!!:triangle:

That's an absolute brilliant Prologue :)

I'm really excited of how this super story will go on... =)

Last edited:
Hey thanks, didn't expect such a quick reply. :)

I don't normally write about celebs but I like AJ Cook who plays JJ and Criminal Minds seems like a decent show.

Hopefully people will like this or be suitably intrigued to read the follow-up which will definitely contain a shedload of tickling.

Nice start suik, and thanks for the mention. Ego maniacs like myself always love a plug lol. I look forward to reading more in the future. I have to get to work on my own stuff soon as well.

Keep it up
ST

Yes, good start. Intelligently developed. A request: please don't make JJ a "tickle-pushover." The girl's got backbone, no? Character counts and she's gotta show some toughness.

Thanks much!

ddd

excellent lead

the gentle caring of the sadistic mind is an interesting paradigm to examine in fiction. I really look forward to seeing where this story is going to take us all. great start.

JJ.

Yes, good start. Intelligently developed. A request: please don't make JJ a "tickle-pushover." The girl's got backbone, no? Character counts and she's gotta show some toughness.

Thanks much!

ddd

Thats a good point. I mean I don't watch the show, but I would think she's put up a fight before bursting out into hysterical laughter. Maybe a secret, unexpected spot that the villian really has to search for, and then wammo, she can no longer restrain herself.

Thats a good point. I mean I don't watch the show, but I would think she's put up a fight before bursting out into hysterical laughter. Maybe a secret, unexpected spot that the villian really has to search for, and then wammo, she can no longer restrain herself.

Exactly. A secret spot, a special technique, a psychological trick, or just doggedly patient persistence. Many possibilities for a talented writer like suikoden.

ddd

Exactly. A secret spot, a special technique, a psychological trick, or just doggedly patient persistence. Many possibilities for a talented writer like suikoden.

ddd

But she should still squirm and wriggle about. Maybe even burst out in laughter and then wink at him and say "Gottcha!". I hope she gets even though, for me thats part of the fun.

But she should still squirm and wriggle about. Maybe even burst out in laughter and then wink at him and say "Gottcha!". I hope she gets even though, for me thats part of the fun.

Well, all those fine details are up to the author, of course. The key for me is that within the tickling itself there be some drama which is realistic (true to the character of those involved). The twists and turns of the plot (not to mention the ticklee) shouldn't end when the tickling begins.

ddd

Excellent teaser suikoden!! Thanks for the plug as well. :)

And thanks for the Reid character intro. ;-)

All very good ideas here from everyone else...do you have the rest of it planned out already?

dig dug dog - I totally, totally agree with you about the drama+realism of the characters involved.

Really looking foward to the other parts of this story.

Yikes - no pressure then! :D

Stand by guys, part 2 is imminent. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back