• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor 2: The sequel.Part two. Mf/f & M/f (final)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Previously in Tickle Tutor2: The sequel:

After discussing a new form of punishment for not studying with a teacher at her school Tina arrived home and her parents quickly employed the new technique. After tying Tina to her bed her parents invited Tina's sister and her husband over to help in the tutoring program. Now Tina lays helpless and hysteric as her mother, father, sister and brother in-law relentless tickle her from afternoon slowly into evening...
-------------------

It was now about 5:15pm not that Tina had any idea what the time was or for that matter where she was, who she was or who was tickling her. She had been being tickled by four 'loved ones' for a little over an hour, non-stop. Occasionally one or two of them would take a break however the others would continue to torture her ticklish body.
Tina's feet were sore from being streched by her sister and brother in law. Her soles were a light shade of pink from being mercilessly dominated. Tina's hair was a mess and small threads stuck to her face from the sweat.
Soon the tickling of Tina's torso stopped. Usually this meant they were on a break however her mother and father had not returned for some time. The absence of her parents had no ceased her foot torture however as her cruel sister and brother in law continued their onslaught with great amusment.

Two doors down in the bedroom of Tina's parents her mother was suffering a little tickle of her own. Upon arrival in their room Tina's father had shut the door and, from behind, shot his hands up Tina's mothers blouse.
Although Daina, Tina's mother, had given birth at the early age of 18 she was still a stunning woman of 39 years. She had a slight tan and wavey medertiranian like black hair. She was much smaller than her husband who towered over the rest of the family.
Daina currently curled half over the bed trying to avoid her husbands tickle attack.
"STOP IT Ha ha ha Carl, HA Ha ha Fuck, stop it! ha ha ha" She ordered as she wiggled around under his dominance.
Quickly with one hand still tickling her stomch, Carl slid his other hand down and undone her belt of her skirt letting it become loose. He then stood back and pulled it off leaving her in blouse, bra, panties and socks.
"Carl!" She screamed as she rolled onto her back, feet still on the floor. "What do you think yo-"
Suddenly her had dropped the skirt and grabbed her feet. Daina quickly scrambled backwards onto the bed but he had already pulled her socks off.
"I got some extra rope" He said grabbing ahold of her panties "Time for some real fun."
At the thought of suffering the same torturous ordeal as her daughter Daina quickly rolled onto her stomch to crawl away as her panties were quickly stripped from her. Suddenly a rope was fastened around her ankles and she rolled back onto her back.
"Carl don't you dare!" Daina demanded.
Carl climber over the top of her and after a short struggle tied her wrists together above her head. She struggled wildly now as he tied a rope from the hook where the misquito net is hung during the summer above their bed to the rope holding her wrists together.
Daina now hung from the celling, kneeling on the bed, with no skirt, panties or shoes. Her legs and feet were bare. Daina continued to order Carl to untie her as he wrapped another lenth of rope around the bed and over her ankles, securing her feet to the bed.
Carl now came around the front of his restrained wife and began undoing her blouse.
"Let me go! Don't you tickle me! Untie me right now!" Daina began yelling at him getting increasingly angry.
Ignoring her demands Carl let Daina's blouse open up and reached around to unhitch bra. Once he had unhitched the bra he put the front middle between the cups in her mouth and tied it around her head. Daina began screaming under the bra come gag but all that came out were muffled panic sounds.
Daina's nipples were slowly becoming errect as Carl ran his fingers slowly up her side. Daina's tan was perfect, even her breasts were tanned the same colour as the rest of her.

Back in Tina's room her utter tickling torment had not ceased. Tina's feet were still bent back and her sister and brother in-law had now focused their attention to underneath Tina's ticklish toes.
The tickling didn't cease however Tina could only one foot being tortured now. Tina's brother in law was now leaning over her and undoing her bra. He threw the bra to one side and kneeled over the top of her stomch. He then put one index finger on either nipple and flicked them quickly. Tina opened her eyes to look at him but only saw a blury figure amongst her tears.
It must have been her nipples being flicked because beneath her hysterics Tina was becoming quickly turned on. Her face was now not only red from laughing and exhaustian but embaressment aswell. Tina's nipples grew harder which caused the ticklishness of them to increase ten fold.
Tina got a brief two second break when her sister hopped up and left the room "Be right back" she said to her hubby. Tina's brother in law then darted his hands underneath her streched out underarms and began erractic movements and discontinuing the first break Tina had experianced in over and hour.

Back in Carl and Daina's room Daina was having her ribs played like a piano but much to fast. She screamed in laughter beneath her gag and gave a pleading look to her husband but no mercy was given. Daina had quickly become aroused but wanted the tickling to stop more than anything. This changed when Carl reached down with one hand to begin tickling inbetween her legs while still using the other hand to torture her upper body in random locations.
After a few minutes of this Daina was trying to buck towards Carls hand however he wouldn't have none of it after he noticed what she was doing and switched positions to begin tormenting her ticklish feet.

Chirssa, Tina's sister had gone and done something Tina would never have imagined. While her husband had continued to tickle her sisters underarms Chrissa had tied bits of string around each of Tina's toes and then streching it back and tied to her ankles to make sure her feet were continually streched. Now Chrissa could sit at the end of the bed and tickle Tina's feet to her hearts content without worrying about Tina curling her feet up.
Chrissa had a hand on each tight white sole and mercilessly danced her nails around Tina's arches, under her toes and the balls of her feet.
It was becoming clear to Tina she was becoming exhausted. The only time she could catch a breath was when she was forced to. She no longer struggled voluntarally, all her movements were just reactions to the tickling. Her jaw was a little sore from laughing non-stop for so long. She quickly thought back to what Cindy had said "Its a bit of a laugh" gravity then pushed on Tina's eye lids, her laughter slowly died and she had fainted.
"Well" Said Chrissa "I spose it had to happen eventually."
"What now?" Asked Chrissa's husband standing up from the bed.
"We wait. When she wakes up, we continue. You want a coffe?"
As Chirssa and her husband walked down the stairs they heard small squeks and muffled laughter and moaning coming from Carl and Daina's room, they decided to ignore it.

The moans were from pleasure as her mound was tickled and the muffled laughter came from her feet being rigorously danced upon by Carls fingers. Daina wanted to be released from her tickling torture of her feet but wished her mound to be tickled to no end. But she knew she could not have one without the other as Carl had already told her when he began this torturous excercise.
Then it happened, without the tickling stopping at all Daina let out the loudest moan yet as she had one orgasm after the other, three orgasms shot through her one after the other but it didn't end there. Daina thought she had achieved her husbands goal but she had not satisfied him yet. She grew more and more excited as it continued and knew whatever happened the next orgasm would be nothing less than awsome.

When Tina awoke no one was in the room. She put her head back on the sheets in relief and thought back to Cindy. Cindy must have suffered this torment aswell but at the hands of Mr Lucas. Piece by piece Tina put it together. Cindy was leaving school and looked mighty tired, Tina came to the conclusion that Cindy must have been tortured all night by Mr Lucas.
Tina's feet were still streched back and she still only lay in nothing but a G-string.
Tina lay relaxed for a little while longer until a figure appeared at the window. It was Johnathan and Radley two brothers only a year apart in age, one 14, one 15. Tina did some babysitting for them occasionally and this definetly wouldn't help decrease the amount of fantasies they already had about her.
"Johnathan, Radley...How did you get up here? Quickly untie me!" Tina said smiling at a chance of freedom.
"We climbed up the tree." Said Radley "Why are you tied down like that?"
"My family, the've been tickling me, they won't stop, you have to help me, please untie me." Tina begged as the boys walked closer with curiousity.
Johnathan stood by the side of the bed and slowly reached up to touch Tina's breast.
"Don't you dare!" Squeked Tina "Untie me!"
Johanthan retracted his hand then asked "Are you ticklish?"
"I hate being tickled" Tina proclaimed "I've been tickled to much and I won't have any of it from you now untie me!"
"I don't think your mom would be to happy if we untied you" Radley said standing before Tina's tight feet "I think she'd be happier if we helped tickle you."
"No don't you dare!" Tina belted at them "If your not going to help go home!"
Quickly and without warning Radley began tickling both her feet making her giggle.
"Radley hee hee stop! Hee hee I can't ta-hee hee take it" Tina begged flopping her head from side to side.
"Hee hee!" Said Johnathan loudy as he lept on the bed and began tickling her stomch.
The tickling was no where near as intense as it had been earlier but it was tickling none the less. In constrast of Tina's begging and pulling at the ropes, Johnathan and Radley were enjoying themeselves immensly.
Tina would have yelled for her other family members to come and help her if she lived in with a different family.
"Man, shes real ticklish!" Radley yelled to his brother of Tina's giggles.
"She is!" Johnathan agreed as cheekly gave her breasts a quick tickle.
Johnathan was trying to make his caressing of her breasts seem like a mistake as he shot his hands all over her torso, he'd tap her breast as he shot his hand by, but even to Tina who was in ticklish agony it was obvious what he was doing.
"JA HA HA HA HA JOHNATHAAA HA HA HA JOHNATHAN AH HA HA HA YOU LITTLE PERV! HA HA HA HA GET OFF ME!! HA HA HA" Screamed Tina amongst her laughs.

Two doors down Daina was bucking wildly back and forth trying to find something to push her mound against. She found nothing as Carl kneeled behind her tickling her underarms and breasts.
Daina was in heaven and in hell. She wanted the tickling to stop so badly, she was so ticklish, even the hook on the celling was beggining to strain to stay in place, but on the other hand she wanted to experience more of the awsome orgasms her husbands tickling was supplying her with.

Back down the other end of the hall Johnathan and Radley's fun had come to an abrupt end when their mother had walked in.
Their mother was 35 years old, she was a tall women with shoulder lenth brown hair and was very attractive.
"What are you doing to my boys?!?" Their mother yelled as she opened the door and saw the specticale before her.
"Boys go home!" She said sharply "What is this nonsense?"
Tina gave no answer and lay giggling softly. The two boys quickly ran home.
"What kind of perverted game is this?" The angry woman demanded as she stood at the end of the bed "My boys come over to visit and you have them tickle you in some perverted bondage game?!"
"No...no you don't.." Tina tried to explain.
"Dear god girl what perversion, do you enjoy being tickled?"
"No!...no they were--" Tina was quickly interupted as the angry woman had found the answer she was looking for.
"You don't? Well maybe I can teach you a few lessons then you perveted tramp!" She yelled at Tina.
Tina couldn't believe it. The women didn't even make sense. Tina stayed quiet as she thought she may have some freedom when the woman untied her wrists from the bed, but intead she simply twisted Tina's body around with her hands up the other way.
"What are yo-OW!" Tina screamed as Mrs Laster smacked Tina hard on the butt.
Mr Laster then kneeled high over Tina facing Tina's feet and spanked her hand onto Tina's uncovered buttocks once again.
"AHH!" Tina yellped at the shocking sting.
Smack, again, smack again. This woman was insane she just went wild and kept smacking Tina's bottom. Tina's cheeks (both sets) quickly became red from the spanking she was recieving. Tina's toosh was so tender now that Mrs Laster would occasionally stop her onslaught of spanks and give Tina a quick tickle in the soft red spots where her hands had hit hardest.
This contiued for another few minutes until Chirssa and her husband walked back into the room with a shock of seeing Mrs Laster there. Mrs Laster began to move and was very embarressed at first until Chirssa told her to remain and continue what she was doing.
As Mrs Laster began spanking hard once more Chirssa put both hands to work on Tina's feet. Chrissa's husband sat beside the bed and reached underneath Tina to tickle her upperbody furiously.
The mixture of tickle torture and harsh spanking quickly bought Tina to tears and hysteric laughing and mixed pleading.

Daina was exhausted now, her thrashing has ceased to small rocks and her head hung still giggling a silent giggle. She was sweating and too horny for her own good.
"No more...no more...." She'd gasp occasionally, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.
Carl sat, legs crossed with his wifes feet before him tickling away like there was no tommorow. He enjoyed himself immensely and vowed he had to do this again, ecspecially now that he had the equipment.

At 11pm with little breaking inbetween, Tina's spank/tickle torture continued. Her bottom was now bright pink and vicously sore but the spanking did not cease. Chrissa still sat at the foot of the bed trying to push Tina's toes back even more on her left foor and tickling under her toes. Chrissa's husband was now sitting next to Tina's buttocks tickling it in between spanks.
The tears still ran down Tina's face but her laughter could barely be heard. Suddenly she began feeling her stomch being tickled. Mr Laster had come over to see why his wife was home so late, and upon witnessing this specticale was invited to join in, he did so with great enthusiam. He kneeled next to the bed, reached his arms across the sheets and tickle attacked Tina's belly and ribs, and focused mostly on her belly button.
Tina prayed to passout again. She could no longer take the tickling or the harsh spanking. She had lost her bearings now, she did not know how many peopled tickled her or spanked her and did not know when or if this torment would ever end.
Tina did faint a while later but was not awoken to the pieceful unrestrained bed she wanted so badly to be on, instead all her four of her torturers were still there ready and waiting to torment her more.
Tina's torment continued well into the night and she happily missed the next day of school to recover. You'll be happy to know, or maybe you won't, that Tina blisted the rest of the school year and made it into college easily.
Daina was tortured until she fainted also however she woke up relaxing in her bed around 12:00pm the next day, she missed work.
Luckily however Radley and Johnathans appearence have left the story open for another wonderful sequel, unless of course everyone hates this story then this tickle writer will write something else.:)

I hope you enjoyed the sequel, and please tell me what you think.:D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that had to be one of the best tickling stories I have ever heard. One suggestion though, get Tina hogtied for your next one hoping that you'll make one. And possibly get her gagged or something. Other then that great story! Keep up the good work!

Cool to see that you had your first post in this topic and thanks for the great responses guys!:)

I don't know about hog tied but Tina does end up in a funny position in the one I'm writing now...shes gagged too:D

Maybe I'll look into hog tying for the fourth one....if Tina can handle it...or even if she can't!:devil: ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back