• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tales: Revenge of the Penguin M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
The Joker and the Penguin are the most cunning of Batman's enemies; and they never work together to foil Batman's work. This time, The Penguin was having a particularly bad time with Batman hot on his trail to quench out any misdeeds the Penguin was doing. Feeling frustrated and wanting so badly to get revenge on Batman, The Penguin solicited the help of the Joker.

The two met on a dark alleyway where it was cool enough for the Penguin and not too uncomfortable for the Joker. The Joker was very curious about this plump Little man with the pointed nose and black and white, skin tight suit.

"So.. what is it that you want to do to Batman?" asked the Joke , his smile wide and his hair all over his head. The Penguin laughed and then waddled over to whisper to the Joker. "I have found out something very interesting about Batman and his faithful butler, Alfred. Something we can use to stop Batman long enough to steel the Emerald of Prussia."

The Emerald of Prussia was priceless and could fetch at least 5 billion on the black market, enough to split between the two criminals to finance their crime organizations.

The Joker rubbed his chin with his bony fingers and stared at the bird-like man. "
there isn't anything I don't know about Batman and Robin and that man servant of theirs." The Penguin laughed and puffed on his black cigarette holder. "You don't know this tidbit!" and the Penguin whispered into the Joker's ear. His smiled broadened wider and wider as he listened to the man's secret.

"Ticklish.. you say! Batman is ticklish! His servant,Alfred is even more ticklish?" The Joker had a secret that he never told anyone because he knew that it could be used against him. The Joker is ticklish, as ticklish as you can get and could never control it as a child. AS he got older, he traveled to Saipan to the Hidden Academy, which was a school for the art of tickling and tickle torture. There he learned how to tickle and how to deal with his own ticklishness. When he left there, he achieved the level of the Black Feather, the highest ability as a tickler and he earned a personal tickler for himself.

Penguin watched the Joker's reaction with great interest. "So.. You like my information? You seem to like it a Little too much Joker. What are you hiding from me?" An uncomfortable silence fell on the ally as the Joker weighed whether or not to tell the Penguin his own secret.

Not sure he could trust the Penguin not to use the information against him, the Joker quickly made up something-- something not too far from the truth!

"Yes I do like your information more than usual. You see, I love to play at tickling. that is why my cohorts are so loyal to me! I know which ones are ticklish and which are not. I use tickling to keep them in line!"

The Penguin nodded and the two criminal minds cam came up with a plan to kidnap Alfred and tickle him so that Batman would come to save him. What Batman didn't know was that the trap was set to capture him for tickle torture!

The Penguin was curious to see the Joker's tickling skills so the Joker arraigned a demonstration for him. One of the Joker's rival's Dr. Destructo was insanely ticklish. He was recently captured by the Joker's men, but not dealt with yet.

As the Joker and the Penguin walked to the torture chamber the Joker stopped and looked at the Penguin. "By the way, are you ticklish at all?" The Penguin smiled back at eh Joker.. "No I am not, but , I know you are and I have known for a long time how ticklish you are and how closely a guarded secret it is"

The Joker backed off a bit. "How did you find out?" The Penguin laughed! "I can find out anything about anybody with the connections I have!!" Then he waddled closer to the Joker and tickled his sides playfully. The Joker's high pitched laugh bounced off the tunnel walls. "Stop it!" laughed the Joker.

The Penguin puffed on his cigarette and drew a deep breath then blew smoke out at a giggling Joker. "Now .. I have some insurance that you won't betray me! Your ticklish fate awaits you if you do!"

With a new understanding between them, the two criminals entered the Tickle Torture chamber.
End of Part 1

Part 2 - The Demonstration M/M
The Joker and the Penguin entered the Tickle Torture Chamber just as Dr. Destructo was being stripped naked and tied upright to a pole with a crossbeam attached. As the prisoner was being strapped onto the wooden device, the Joker leaned over to the Penguin and whispered, "You'll enjoy this, I know. Dr. Destructo is insanely ticklish everywhere and with all types of tickling devices." The Penguin licked his lips and whispered back. "Just remember, I can have you up on that thing and being tickled if this plan of ours gos south!" The Joker's eyes widened than went down to tiny slits as he stripped the top of his costume and and a table filled with feathers, brushes and other ticklers as his disposal.

"Destructo, You've caused me trouble for the last time!" Then the Joker leaned in and whispered into Destructo ear, "I'm going to tickle you within an inch of your miserable life!" Destructo eyes got as wide as saucers. "Jo-joker.. Can't we work something out? You know how ticklish i am I -I can-can't stand being tickled! Please.. PLEASE...WAIT.. NOT .. N-OTH THE FEATHER DUSTER..P-PLHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH..." Destructo thrashed and pulled at his ropes as the Joker ran the feather dusters over his hyper ticklish ribcage. Then The Joker slid his fingertips along Destructo's inner thighs. He wiggled as he felt th Joker's nails tickling him from his knee to just under his balls.

The Penguin licked his lips and shifted around in his chair, shivers running up his back as Destructo's tickling got more intense. As the Joker got closer to Destructo's manhood, The Penguin found it harder to sit still. While The Penguin's attention was on the tickle torture, he didn't hear a man slip in behind him from the shadows. Erin slid his fingers up the Penguin's back, making him jump. Erin bent down and whispered, "I thought you told the Joker you weren't ticklish!! Startled, the Penguin turned to see who was speaking to him..

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back