• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Crashees, Then, A Complication

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. After the trip started well, with the team taking two of three in Pittsburgh, things went sour, as they lost two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.

While Mitch was away on the trip, a few of the old issues with Naomi began to surface, which included Mitch receiving a nasty instant message from her on his laptop. When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi was not in a good mood. "I told Cathy we aren't meeting her tonight. You and I have things to discuss first, Mitchell" Naomi began. "Oh, YOU told Cathy we aren't meeting her tonight? This is only about you, Naomi Ellen? There are two other people whose feelings matter in this whole affair, and not only yours. If you're not in a good mood, and you dont want me to touch you, tell you what, I'll do what I have to with Cathy, and you can too, and you dont have to talk to me" Mitch said. "Fine!" Naomi spat. Mitch and Naomi had little to say to each other during the short drive to the hotel. As soon as Cathy saw them, she knew something was up. "If you guys are having issues, we could have taken tonight off. I wouldnt have pressured you into coming, if you're having an argument". Cathy said. "We've been arguing for over 20 years, this is nothing new. We'll get over whatever it is" Mitch said. That night, the usual activity occurred, with Mitch and Naomi tickling Cathy into oblivion, and then Mitch having sex with Cathy like there was no tomorrow. Then, Naomi and Cathy went at it. When the night was over, at sunrise, Mitch and Naomi headed home. During the drive in the car, Naomi said: "What goes on with her is different than what goes on between us. For this week, you get the cold shoulder from me, and the guest room" Naomi said. "Fine, fuck you. I don't care, because, I have another woman to fuck now, so you can be as bitchy to me as you want" Mitch taunted. "Keep pushing me, Mitchell" Naomi warned.

That night, with Cathy in a box seat, and Mitch and Naomi in the deep freeze, the Good Guys opened a series against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the hill. She gave up but one run in eight innings, while striking out nine. The Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with two eighth inning homers, for a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night, and gave up two runs, but lost, 2-0. Charlize Theron got banged around on Wednesday night, but kept the damage to three runs, as the Good Guys hit three homers, in a 5-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the couple was forced to deal with their deep freeze. "She sends me nasty instant messages while I'm on the road. I'm tired of it. I never "Ignore" you, Naomi Ellen. I'm always your husband, and our three grown children's father, until the day I die, or the day you divorce me, in which case I'll still always be our children's father" Mitch said. "Sometimes I get the feeling that you would rather be married to Cathy than to me" Naomi charged. "No, Naomi, that is in your own head. Is Cathy easier going than you? Yes. Does she not bitch me out the way you do at times? Yes. That doesnt mean I dont love you, and still want to finish my life with you. I love Cathy very much, but I dont have two plus decades with her like I do with you. I wasnt at the hospital with her three times to watch her give birth, like I was with you. You develop history with someone after over twenty years." Mitch replied. The couple left counesling, with really little settled.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She gave up three runs, and wasnt sharp, but the Good Guys got seven runs, and won 7-3. Rachel Leigh Cook made one bad pitch on Saturday night, with a man on base, for a homer, but it cost her the game, 2-0. Kate Hudson opposed the Padres Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. The game was the traditional Hudson-Peavy pitching duel. Peavy fanned only eight Good Guys in his eight innings of work, while Kate was particularly electric, proceeding to punch out seventeen Padres, while working the full nine innings. The game remained scoreless until the ninth, when, with two men on, Ed Burns blasted a three run homer, to win the game for Paradise, in dramatic fashion, 3-0.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and gave up only one run, and this time the Good Guys got him runs, in what would be a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron allowed four solo homers on Tuesday night, and the Good Guys got no offense, losing 4-0. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a clear, bright, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout, on getway day, Wednesday afternoon. Neither Neve nor the Dodger starter was sharp, as Neve got lit up for six runs, and three homers. The Good Guys, however, fought back from a 6-1 deficit, to tie the score, and finally grab the lead in the eighth. Hayden had to tip toe through the ninth, but tip toe she did, and she got the outs she needed, in a 7-6 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. On field, all looked rosy, but off field, it had to be considered whether or not the "girlfriend" issue, had actually aided in the issues in Mitch and Naomi's marriage.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. Naomi, feeling tense due to her issues with Mitch, paid a dom $100 to have a tickle session in a private room as the rest of the team played in public areas of the fetish club. Cathy joined the dom in the room, and the two of them went at Naomi, who was tied hands and feet to the bed. The dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Then, Cathy joined in, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, running her fingers over Naomi's breasts and nipples, as she squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! TICKLISH EROGOUNEOUS ZONE! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Working down, the dom came back, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEE! Finally, the dom and Cathy positioned themselves at Naomis bare feet, and gave Naomi's feet a double barrel tickle attack with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter! HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOO! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Naomi was untied, and then switched with Cathy, who proceeeded to be the lee in a double barrel tickle attack from Naomi and the dom, until the session ended.

Late on Thursday afternoon, with issues still not settled between Mitch and Naomi, Cathy and Naomi took Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Have a good trip. We'll see you next Sunday" Cathy and Naomi said, bidding Mitch goodbye.

So, it had been a rocky homestand between Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day Good Guy California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it is an interesting question as to how this new relationship will alter the dynamic of that between Mitch and Naomi. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it will be interesting to see how the new dynamic will affect the relationship.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Thursday.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back