• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My adventure at the WWC 2008 (wrestling)

primetime

Verified
I also posted this on the "True Stories" section since it is true, but I also wanted to post it here. This is not a "story", but more of a "report". Enjoy!

Hello folks, I just went to the WWC (Women's Wrestling Convention) in San Diego (April 11 - 13) and it was a freakin blast. You might be thinking "Big whoop! Was there any tickling?"

Now, I do want to preface my tale by saying since this was wrestling from the independent circuit, there are no WWE stars there. These are women who have wrestled on the independent circuit for years. There were amateur matches, pro-style matches and boxing matches. Since these women are real competitive and their focus is wrestling, I knew that there wasn't going to be any tickling in the matches. My focus was to at least find out if the wrestlers are ticklish and if I could possibly tickle them. I wanted to act like a "reporter" for the TMF to get this information for those who like ticklish women wrestlers. Here are my finds....

I once again got to see and talk to Hollywood ( www.webkitten.com ). This woman is simply amazing and yes folks, she is ticklish! I even had a session with her back in 2004 and I personally got to tickle the woman. Is she outrageously ticklish? No. But ticklish enough to be fun to play with. She remembered me and we chatted. Man, she is freakin' gorgeous in person. If you browse through her site, you will find some tickling videos. She likes the concept of tickling/wrestling and plans to do more. Hell, she even has the TMF linked on her site. This is a great woman!

I also got to meet Sybil Starr ( www.sybilstarr.com ). Thsi was cool as I had her do a custom match for me on Lady Victoria's site ( www.victoria667.com ) against another wrestler named BobCat. Sybil is VERY ticklish as a matter of fact. She remembered me from my emails to her and she was fun to talk to. She told me that she is very ticklish and will fold up easily when she is tickled. I jokingly asked her if I could tickle her and she laughed and declined. Of course I wasn't going to push the issue because I'm supposed to do this for "fun". Damn, didn't get to tickle her, but she is game to try a tickling/wrestling video. Really sweet woman.

That was thing about my "mission" at this convention. I was going to try and tickle, but I really can't just try too hard to avoid looking like some crazy pervert. My whole spiel was to make it look like a funny thing and if I get lucky, I get lucky. So yes, there wasn't a whole lot of tickling, but I did learn some info...

For those who have read my wrestling/tickling stories (found in my archive!), I got to meet former stars of WOW (Women Of Wrestling) Bronco Billie and Caliente. Bronco Billie now goes by Onyx and Caliente goes by Raquel. Seeing these two women was amazing because for years, I wrote stories with them getting tickled in matches and now they were in my presence. They have a website ( www.smashbampow.com ) and if you look there, it is a wrestling site. I had to find out if they are ticklish and when I talked to Onyx, I told her I may do a session with her in the future. I did a little trash talking and she said that she would show me! Then I told her "What if I cheat? What if you have me, but I tickle you. What would you do?" She smiled and said that she would bite me if I tried that. I asked if she is ticklish and she paused. Then she said "No, not really." Now, she may or may not be telling the truth, but I think she is. I didn't get to ask Raquel, but I do plan to meet these women again since they are based in LA. I will find out one way or another....

I also got to meet the women of Sleeperkid's world ( www.sleeperkidsworld.com ). I have been following this site for years and they do an awesome job. Again, if you peruse their site, you will not find any tickling, but you do get to see some really good foot shots. It made me wonder if Sleeperkid has a foot fetish. But anyway, I was hoping to find out if they were ticklish. First of all, these are some really sweet young women. They are not very tall at all, but they know how to handle themselves in the ring. One particular woman, Fantasy, has done foot related stuff before. I managed to sneak in the tickling question and YES! She IS ticklish. I didn't get to tickle her because the actual opportunity didn't present itself, but at least I found that out. I didn't get the chance to ask the others the "question", but they were fun to hang around.

Damn, I wish I had the opportunities!

I got to meet fetish model Jewell Marceau. I just want to say that this woman is freakin' beautiful. I got a chance to see her without the makeup and she is a natural beauty. I told her this and she thanked me. I told her that I love her work and I like the fact that she has been involved in tickling films. She said she is very ticklish, but again, I just couldn't grab her and tickle her. I was respectful and we talked tickling, but I never got to actually tickle her. I asked her if I could ever "watch" one of her many, many F/F videos in person, I would even be the towel boy! She smiled and said "maybe....." Talk about head rush! It was her birthday on April 12 and I wished her Happy birthday and got to hug her. Let's just say I felt her chest smashing into mine. Oh yeah...... I asked her to possibly attend a Los Angeles gathering, but she said she didn't know. Didn't hurt to ask. I will see if I could get her to do a tickling video since she is heavily involved in the fetish world. If she does, fellas (and ladies...) I hope you support it and buy her stuff. I will let you all know if I can get it done for us.

Speaking of which, there may be an opportunity for me to get us some custom tickling/wrestling matches. One particular lady, Kristiana from Ring Women Video ( www.ringwomenvideo.com ), actually you can find her in several different sites including Hollywood's, is a VERY cool woman. I got to hang around her a lot. She is freakin' hilarious. I had so much fun just being around her. Yes my fellow TMFers, she IS VERY ticklish. I even had the opportunity to tickle her as well. On friday night, I got to tickle her sides/ribs and she freaked out. It was enhanced by the amount of alcohol in her system, but nonetheless, she was laughing hard. One the final day, I was talking with her by her car and I asked to see the bottom of her foot. She knew what I was going to do and she removed her shoe! She let me have a go at her foot and I can confirm that she is indeed ticklish. She told me that she is not really super ticklish at that moment because she was pissed off at a situation that happened moments earlier. She liked the sensation on her foot and she has done tickling videos before (see Hollywood's site). She thought I was cool too and I can keep in touch with her after the convention

I even told her about the TMF and that there is a whole host of people (right guys?) that would be willing to BUY some tickling/wrestling videos. She thought it is a great idea and we will discuss it further. So, my people, my fellow TMF members, if I can get her to produce tickling/wrestling videos with the "primetime" touch, would you be willing to buy the clips/videos? I told her that we would have to provide sample clips and stuff and she said "cool, I can provide that". She IS ticklish, verified by me, and she likes that kind of stuff. You may even see ME in one of the videos, but with a mask. She wanted to put me in a video. OH HELL YEAH!!! This woman is simply amazing. I will try to find more of her pictures and stuff because I know the ring women profiles are kind of small. She is amazing and a very fun person to be around.

This convention was a lot of fun. I got to meet Hurricana Havana, Sinn Sage, Christine Dupree, Robin, Frankie Zapatelli and a whole host of others. Was it worth the money to attend? HELL YEAH! To even get close enough to even ask the "tickle" question was worth it, plus I really like women's wrestling. Sleeperkid even said he would be willing to have tickling included in one of his videos, but not as a focus point. He told me if a woman had to use it to get out of a hold, then he is fine with that, but he wants to stay away from fetish wrestling. Hell, ANY tickling would be good for a site that is not focused on fetish stuff.

Yes, WWC 2008 was fun. They plan to have another and I hope some of you attend. The women are really cool and I enjoyed every moment of it. If I can get Kristiana to make some videos, I will of course HEAVILY ADVERTISE it, so be on the lookout for that. I wish I could tell you all that I tickled every lady there, but I was happy that I even got some information. Stay tuned for more in the future as I will have contact with some of them.

Did you enjoy my "report"?

all hail

all hail ambassador primous timor.

Great job representing for the home tem prime. I look forward to seeing how these prospects evolve over time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back