PDA

View Full Version : A Chat with Chaneda, featuring SnailShell!

Chaneda
04-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi everyone!

Join Chaneda as he interviews the highly renowned, esteemed, and talented SnailShell on TMF Radio! They will be talking about art, tickling, and NEST.

The show can be found here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Radio/2008/04/16/A-Chat-with-Chaneda-In-the-life-of-a-TK-Artist

We go live at 11 PM EST, Tuesday, April 15th. We will be taking calls at our usual number (found at the top of the linked page).

Thanks! We cannot wait for you all to join us!

- Chaneda

venray
04-14-2008, 11:34 PM
I have set email reminders for all of this week's shows...

If you get an email and click the link it takes you to where the show can be heard and the chat room appears as well...

Jorschach
04-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Lookin forward to it. :D

Guh? :cool:

venray
04-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Great interview.....!!!...

Well done guys....:bowing:

Chaneda
04-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Seriously guys, that was a hell of show; it was the embodiment of serious, respectable editorial work...until I came and fucked it up with my clowning (which I'll try to do a significant deal less of in the future). I really have to apologize because in my vain attempts at humor I had no idea how fucking RUDE I was being and I stained the dignity of your show with my insufferable personality. In the future, if I call in, I'll behave myself.

But this and shows like Rob's and Lee's (and also Mairead I don;t care what she thinks of her voice online)--I haven't listened to Alchemy yet so I have no opinion of him yet--should be glowing examples of how a show should be done. I look forward to future broadcasts of this quality as it can only lend us the credibility we will reap gloriously in the time to come.

THANKS Amnesiac! That's incredibly kind of you! To be perfectly honest I was horribly terrified of sounding like James Lipton and holding interviews in his VERY serious tone.

I do agree though, a serious show (not TOO serious) now and again is nice since it's different. Rob has his style, AnnieHall has her style, and Alchemy has his. Mine is more serious because I like to cover certain topics in as much detail as possible and to give a contrast to the silly DJ style Rob uses and the randomness of Alchemy and AnnieHall's style.

I am VERY appreciative of those who enjoyed the show and for all of your kind comments. :)

- Chaneda

PS. THANK YOU SnailShell for being my guest on this special edition of "A Chat with Chaneda."

Snail Shell
04-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks to everyone who listened and made fun of my Canadian-ness in the chat room. :P lol

Thanks Chaneda for keeping the questions and topics organized. And to Rob and Amnesiac for calling in.

Look forward to doing this again some time. :)

Snail Shell

RobAce
04-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Looking forward to it guys....

Great Job. Great show.

2 Thumbs WAY UP!

Rob

Jorschach
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Good Show, Guys. :triangle:

HisDivineShadow
04-16-2008, 08:46 PM
You're not as crazy as you may think, Shell of Snail; I had a look through your folders and found some duplicates and random things that were there by mistake. Removing those yields an actual count of 341 works, including some odd Easter-themed photographs (Yolk-ozuna, anyone? ;)).

Enjoyed the interview immensely. Great job to the both of you. :)

EDIT: Nessonite extends her thanks to ya, Chaneda.

Snail Shell
04-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh geez! Yolk-Ozuna lives! lol

You're still the man HDS. :)

Snail Shell

Bohemianne
05-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Very interesting, natural and spontaneously done! Hearing the views of a tickle artist like Snail Shell has spoken a lot about enjoying the craft and wisdom behind the art. I have enjoyed how the questions had been asked and the way they are answered honestly. It is a must hear for creative people. :)