• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathryn's Offering (f/f and hetero sex- explicit)

Laugh&Beg

When Kathryn had left her husband for three months to figure out what she wanted and if she wanted it with him, she had imagined that convincing him to take her back might take some effort. Her departure had devastated him, but she had thought at the time that staying with him would be far more detrimental to them both and so she had left.

Unlike her sabbatical from their marriage, her plan to get Ethan to take her back was well planned. No matter the emotional reservations that he might have, she knew the one tactic that he had no hope of standing against- she knew it because she had been the birth of it, the cause of his secret fetish that he only explored from behind screen names in forums and assumed identities in professional dungeons. It was her body, her laugh that had formed and fueled his obsession.

“Just go home, Kathryn.”

She wrapped her fingers around the back of his neck, cradling it like a bottle of wine as she pressed up against him. “Let me convince you that I want this to work- let me show you. Please.’

“What is there to show?” He asked, pain and masochistic curiosity in his inflection. “You left. You didn’t want me.”

“I do,” She insisted. “Let me prove it.”

The temptation was overwhelming- her figure had been his fantasy since they were teenagers sitting side by side in church and making love to her in the year of their marriage had known no peer. Neither had the pain of her forsaking him, and that did not escape consideration as he balanced his want for her with his want to protect himself.

In the end, his passion won.

“Okay. Show me.”

Her hopeful and earnest expression was replaced by one of mischief as she slid her hand down his arm and curled it around his fingers, leading him gently into the bedroom that branched away from the hall. The sight of the canopy bed in the center of the room was enough to make his heart race- she had occasionally submitted to his fetish throughout their marriage, but never on a surface so uniquely designed for restraint.

As if the bed did not fuel enough potential fantasies, the beautiful redhead with snow-white skin wearing a pleated tartan skirt and a pearl-colored bra that lay on the comforter with her hands tied up over her head and her feet tied apart to the bedpost made his jaw drop. A brunette with tan skin and a navy blue bikini sat with her legs crossed on the edge of the bed, smiling first at Kathryn and then at Ethan.

“Ready to get started?” Asked the brunette, at which the redhead squirmed in place and giggled nervously.

Kathryn led Ethan to a comfortable armchair that had been moved to face the bed, close enough to smell the perfume of the two girls. With a seductively playful push she deposited him in the chair, then turned and gestured to the bed like a game-show host.

“This is Desire,” She said, motioning to the brunette, “And this is Scarlett. These two girls work down at Foxy’s and would be there tonight, but I paid for them to come here and put on a very special show for you.”

With that, Kathryn sat on Ethan’s lap and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, massaging the knots in his shoulders as she leaned in to whisper. “You would not believe how ticklish Scarlett is.”

Though her caresses and her very presence had aroused him, the mention of the word ‘ticklish’ made Ethan’s member swell so hard it almost hurt. She felt the surge of his shaft and smile, a lusty giggle escaping her lips.

“I thought you would like that…”

He did for a lot of reasons- first, Kathryn was the most ticklish woman he had ever met and his fetish had always been a sticking point between them. She hated to be tickled and though she had occasionally given in to his desire to tie her down and tickle her, she had never pretended to enjoy anything about it other than the fact that it pleased him. The fact that she had brought two dancers to put on a tickling show for him was a major concession, a willingness to try to explore his favorite brand of kink a little more.

“You hate tickling,” He commented, his eyes tearing themselves away from the duo on the bed and returning to his wife.

“I do…” She admitted, her voice filled with a sweetness that didn’t match the dirty content of her sentence as she slid from his lap to the floor on her knees in front of him, “But I don’t have to watch it, because while Desire is tickling Scarlett, my mouth will be wrapped around your cock.”

Ethan’s eyes expanded and his pupils dialated as he digested what she was about to do. As he sought words in his dumbstruck mind, her fingers moved to hips belt and then his zipper before sliding his jeans down to his ankles.

Desire took that as her cue to begin and slung her leg over the restrained redhead, who continued to wriggle in place as her breathing quickened. The brunette’s fingertips connected with Scarlett’s sides at the same time that Kathryn’s full red lips sealed over the head of Ethan’s member, and his world was flooded with the pleasure of his dream girl doing his favorite thing from his favorite position while a beautiful redhead burst into a helpless gale of giggles.

Scarlett was every bit as ticklish as Kathryn’s statement had suggested, and Desire was merciless. His fingers slid into his wife’s hair as his eyes clung to the scene, watching the way the brunette’s fingers tortured the redhead’s sides and ribs. The bound woman was hysterical almost from the moment the brunette touched her, bucking against the restraints that held her to the bed while Desire’s eyes gleamed with joy at every flinch and burst of laughter that she elicited from her prisoner. Ethan could feel his head swell in his wife’s mouth and as it did her tongue curled under the ridge around it, stroking the ultra-sensitive nerves that made his shaft quiver.

The experience was a complete overload. Every time Kathryn’s mouth plunged down around his shaft, starbursts exploded in his vision and blocked out the irresistible scene of the brunette’s fingernails swirling all over Scarlett’s sides and tummy. When his wife came up for air his vision returned and he could almost see the paths that Desire’s fingertips traced over the helpless redhead’s perfect skin, homing in on whatever made the captive dancer squeal in panicked laughter. His hands massaged Kathryn’s scalp as she moaned around his member, her own hands caressing his thighs as her blue eyes looked up at her husband to watch the pleasure on his face.

Scarlett was out of her mind. She had never been tickled so much and had thought when she had taken Kathryn’s money that it would be easy to bear, but she had no idea how ticklish she was or how ruthless Desire was going to be. The brunette had a wolfish grin on her face, thoroughly enjoying the plight of her fellow dancer as her fingers expanded their exploration to the sensual crease where thigh met hip, then traveled down the redheads inner thighs in search of new ways to make her beg. Scarlett’s toned body writhed on the mattress like a woman possessed, delirious with the ticklish agony of having new ticklish skin discovered by Desire’s hungry examinations.

Kathryn had always known Ethan to be a hard man to get to climax, but she could tell from the way he throbbed in her mouth that the show she had arranged for him was rocketing him towards orgasm at unprecedented rates. It was her own secret that he was satisfying her oral fixation as well- she loved pleasuring him with her mouth and found the feeling of his head against her tongue more fulfilling than she could explain.

“NO!” Scarlett shrieked suddenly, her voice reaching a new place of desperation. “Not my underarms! PLEASE!”

Ethan moaned and Kathryn was surprised that he didn’t orgasm instantly- in the times she had permitted him to use her body as a tickling canvas for his fetish, begging had always made him desperate to have sex with her. She knew it was one of his triggers and felt him hang on the edge, ready to gush, while Scarlett babbled incoherent pleas for mercy from the sadistic tickler that Kathryn had paired her with.

One last thing to get him over the top, she thought, a smile spreading across her lips as she pulled away from his tip and replaced her mouth with her hand, stroking hard.

Kathryn leaned in close to Ethan’s ear, biting his neck softly before whispering in her most sultry tone, “The sooner you cum, the sooner I take Scarlett’s place and you get to tell them where to… tickle… me... don’t you want them to… tickle… me… baby? Run their fingers all over my bare skin… tickling all my worst spots… making me… beg…”

She felt the telltale pulse of his manhood and plunged her head back down to it, taking it deep in her mouth as he gushed for her. With a warm, wet tongue and a vigorous up and down movement to milk it from him, Kathryn brought her husband to climax and kept him in her mouth as the aftershocks passed. All the while, Desire dragged her fingernails through Scarlett’s helpless underarms and down her sides, making the poor redhead give up begging in favor of simply breathing when her laughter would not relent.

Only after Ethan had opened his eyes to look into hers did the scene on the bed end, both girls waiting as Kathryn asked, “Now do you believe I want you back? That I want this to work?”

The afterglow of the amazing oral sex had warmed his heart, but not enough to pass on the opportunity to see his sexy and sensual wife tickle-tortured by the two dancers for his enjoyment. “I will when you do what you say you would… let’s get you tied down and see how dedicated you really are, Kathryn. I am going to enjoy this.”

Hey-- very well done. This isn't personally close enough to my own choice of erotic activities to be a story I would normally stay with, but I read it all the way through just because your writing traits were excellent, and because I appreciated the way Kathryn was so fearlessly open-minded. Please feel encouraged to post your next story as soon as possible.

Hey-- very well done. This isn't personally close enough to my own choice of erotic activities to be a story I would normally stay with, but I read it all the way through just because your writing traits were excellent, and because I appreciated the way Kathryn was so fearlessly open-minded. Please feel encouraged to post your next story as soon as possible.

Agreed, couldn't have put it any better!

This is awesome! Were you going to write a sequel? That would be delicious!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back