• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Crushees, And, Thoughts Of One Love, Without The Other

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go well. After winning two of three in San Francisco,the team played poorly, losing two of three games in San Diego, and suffering a three game sweep in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.

On the night before the Good Guys were to arrive back in Paradise, Mitch and Naomi had a brutal battle on the computer. It got particularly nasty, as there was much "hitting below the belt", between the two, the type of fight between two people who were familiar with each other for twenty five years, knew each other's dirty secrets, and wanted to use those secrets against the other. Naomi accused Mitch of being stupid, and wondered how he had ever graduated from college. Mitch, in turn, called Naomi a "rehabbed, druggie loving, bitch, whom he had remarried out of pity, and who was a poor excuse for a mother". After such a blowout, it was known that the upcoming homestand would be very unpleasant.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, a rage filled Naomi met him at the door. "Do you want me to pack your things, and throw you out now, or should I wait until the morning!?" Naomi screamed. "I dont give a fuck what you do!" Mitch yelled back. "Fine, than maybe you wont care if I go and see a divorce lawyer tomorrow then?" Naomi fired back. Mitch shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever. You run the show. Whatever you want to do is fine" Mitch said. "I run the show? I run the show? I gave up my acting career to stay on this island, and raise our kids, and be your fuck toy, and your tickle girl, and your foot lady. It has all been YOUR way. When the fuck do I ever run the show!?" Naomi screamed, at the top of her lungs, shaking with rage. Clearly, this was a very awful start to the homestand.

The next night, after a day of Mitch and Naomi being silent to each other, the Good Guys opened their homestand with a game against the Nationals. Kate Hudson pitched well, but was victimized by three errors, and two homers, as the Good Guys could not recover, and lost, 6-3. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, and things didnt get any better, as Bellows allowed only two runs, but was defeated, 2-1. Charlize Theron finally gave the team a lift on Wednesday, as she pitched eight shutout innings, and the Good Guys broke a scoreless tie, with a five run eighth, for a 5-0 win.

Thursday was an off day. That day, more out of obligation, the couple showed up to counesling. "She called me stupid, and I called her a druggie bitch. If she thinks I'm stupid, why doesnt she go and find a man who is smarter than me then?" Mitch challenged. "I didnt mean you are stupid. I just get sick of having to repeat myself to you all the time. You act dense" Naomi said. "Naomi, you said, and I quote: "How the fuck did you ever graduate from college, you are a stupid man" Mitch said. "I didnt mean it that way. You arent stupid. I just...." Naomi began. "Do you want this to end? Do you want our marriage to be over? I'll go home, pack my things, and move into the hotel for the rest of the season, if thats what you want" Mitch said. "No, I dont want that" Naomi said quietly. "Fine then, dont ever, ever say that to me again. I know we dont like each other many times, and sometimes may even feel like we hate each other, but we are still supposed to love each other. I have married you twice, for life, remember? If this fails, a second time, I guarantee you, Naomi Ellen, that there wont be a third chance" Mitch said, forcefully.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched, and allowed three runs, but the Good Guys swung well, and won, 8-3. Rachel Leigh Cook lost a 1-0 game on Saturday night. Kate Hudson opposed Phils ace Cole Hamels on a sunny, dry, 86 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate and Hamels dueled each other, allowing only one run each, with Kate striking out ten, and Hamels nine. In the bottom of the ninth, Ed Burns came up, and drilled a long homer, to send the sellout crowd home happy, with a 2-1 win over the Phillies.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand.
Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and threw very well, as the Good Guys hit three solo homers, shutting out the Reds, 3-0. Charlize Theron got banged around on Tuesday, getting slammed for five runs, as Paradise could not recover, in a 5-2 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, warm, 85 degree Paradise Island day on Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed one run in six innings. In the bottom of the eighth, the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie, when left fielder Dawson homered with two on. The bullpen did the rest, and the Good Guys came away with a 4-1 Paradise win, that completed a subpar, but winning, five and four homestand. The team had survived, managing a winning homestand, but, as they packed to embark on their next road trip, major issues abounded for Mitch and Naomi.

During the homestand, due to their problems, Mitch and Naomi had kept their distance from Cathy, with her understanding. On the last night, the three met at the hotel, with Mitch and Naomi looking haggard, and sleep deprived.
"I'm sorry we havent been around this week. We've been having problems" Mitch said. "I know, if there's anything I can do to help" Cathy said. "We go through things. It just seemed awkward to have sex, when this was going on. We've been sleeping in seperate rooms, but we wanted to make sure we saw you before he leaves. Whatever is going on between us, will be put aside tonight" Naomi said. That night, Mitch and Naomi had physical play, and tickling, with Cathy, while avoiding each other. At sunrise, it was time to leave, and for Mitch to head off on his trip: "I love you guys, and I'm so sorry you're going through this. If I can help in any way, please call anytime. " Cathy said. Mitch and Naomi smiled. "Thanks, that helps, but we just have to get through this" Naomi said.

In the meantime, the team held its tickle party, on Sunday that week, so Kate Hudson could receive a good tickling, for her subpar performances of the week. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Working down, shortstop Cruise was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Kate's feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Kate went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! ILL WORK HARD TO PITCH BETTER! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to go to away on the road trip, and the team flight to Washington DC. "Will you be here when I get back?" Mitch inquired to Naomi. "Do you want me not to be here when you get back? " Naomi challenged. "No, of course not. I want you to be here" Mitch replied. "Okay then, go on your trip, and I will be here when you return" Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head, picked up his case, and headed out the door to the cab to take him to the airport, and the flight to DC.

So, it had been a rather brutal homestand with much battling between Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it seems that when things go bad for those two the crap really hits the fan and gets spread all around. Hopefully they can work out their differences so the Good Guys can get back on their winning ways. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things do often hit the fan for the couple. Hopefully their fortunes will improve.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back