• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle party in Seattle??

nylonsnfeet

TMF Expert
Looking to see if any interest in getting some "tickle parties" goin' here in the Seattle area? Perhaps the biggest challenge I forsee is the guys to gals ratio. I have never done this before, but giving it a shot. Anyone interested??
Including our neighbors in Canada, Vancouver, Victoria. Anybody in Oregon?
Fellow ler's, lee's traveling here?

Last edited:
Im game for sure :happyfloa Would be nice to do it before July when my husband deploys so he can go too!

I hope this thread isn't too old. I am new to TMF, but not new to tickling. I would love to meet some new people in the Northwest that are also into tickling.
If so, any one interested in "tickle twenty one." It goes like this: you play three hands of black jack and the looser gets tied down for twenty one minutes and tickled. If the last hand is won by a natural twenty one, then the looser gets tickled for 30 minutes. For a group like this, the rules would also include clothes on and no touching of the sex parts. I have found this to be a great game for just fun. Also, I have gotten a lot of people into tickling that have never thought of doing this kink before.
Soooo, If anyone wants to have a tickle party, I'm down for it.

Anthony the Seattle Tickler :D

Sounds fun but the only problem is Im good at Black Jack and like to win. BUt its a conflict for me because I would want to loose ;)

I like to win and do so quite a lot, but some times I will loose on purpose just for the fun. I am mostly a ler, but for this game, I have fun with being a lee. :2poke:
Now we just need some more people, a date, atime and a place. When you have more than two playing, you feel safer and pretty much know no hanky panky will go on, just good to be safe. I haven’t played with other men; it has always been with ladies, curious how that would work out too, if there is other men there. :confused:

Anthony the Seattle Tickler. :3poke:

Hope this isnt too old. im an "in the closet" ler. and i mean ler only, lol. but im game. ive been trying to get out and meet people in my area into tickling.... online chatting just doesnt seem to cut it.

Hey "Seattle tickler" & "Simm" Thanks for your interest. Don't have a date just yet. Kinda waitin to see if we can get some more folks out. Especially in the ladies dept. :) Keep watchin'. :wavingguy

Doesn't look like too many takers just yet, but what the hell, I'll throw my hat into the circle again.

I'm interested but I wouldn't drive 12 hours for lunch. Gotta be an event :idontwann

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back