• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH TRIPLE-CROSS e-comic *New 04/19/08 ** f/f

MTJpub

Verified
TORTUROUS TICKLING TALES

This new e-comic series is designed so that each comic in the series is a stand alone comic. The reader will be able to purchase a comic in the series in any order they desire. Each comic will focus on a new story by a variety of artists and authors.

TICKLISH TRIPLE-CROSS

A trio of female gangsters has ruled New York’s crime world for years. Now jealousy and individual ambition has broken the fellowship. Ruthless Asian Susanna Wu has realized that her friends are not just beautiful and powerful, but ticklish as well. First latina beauty Consuela, then ebony lovely “Lady Tee” Harris are tickled and humiliated into submission.

But Susanna’s stepdaughter Amy has been taking notes. Ambitious in her own right, Amy steps in to teach these three lovelies a lesson in laughter!

**10 B&W Pages
**41 Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**Written By J.R.
**Art by Tomas Aira

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TorturousTicklingTales.html

This Tomas Aira truly is a masterful artist!
-something in his drawing style looks familiar to me, though I can't quite put my finger on it... according to what I found on the internet about him, he seems to do mainstream comics as well, so perhaps that's where I might have seen his work before...-
Now, in these days where full-colour visuals are common, a black & white e-comic might seem outdated to some, but this one proves that is not true. Tomas' lineart MORE than makes up for the absence of colours. His mastery of facial expressions and anatomy -especially where it comes to dynamic tickle scenes- could make any fellow artist jealous (if jealousy among artists would be possible at all)
The "strapped" tickling scene (as is promised in the cover) is my personal favourite. The bondage is simple but oh so effective, again masterfully rendered by the artist's pencil. I don't know wether this is Tomas Aira's first venture in the world of tickling fetish comics, but I hope he will continue to draw this kind of stuff; it's just that great!

As for the story, J.R. has taken the classic "revenge" motive, but twisted it into something new that is quite refreshing to read. This comes as no surprise to me, since I thorougly enjoyed "Barefoot Heights", which he created with Dr. Dave.

I'm very much looking forward to how This new series concept is going to evolve. The teaming up of different artists and writers sure sounds like a great idea to me! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back