• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught Red Handed pt. 1

Mephiel

Mephiel (F/F)

First off... I want to thank Rithwraith for inspiring me to write a story...
This story started as something a little different and I have since rewritten most of it. The original story was based with different character and in a different place. This may actually turn into a book with far ending adventures that may be completely non-sexual. But, It should always keep it's undertones as I am writing it as a sexually driven erotic story.

I changed the name of the thread to Mephiel because Mephiel will be the base character to appear in almost all of the story.
For those who are going to say.. "But, Mephiel doesn't appear in this story??"
He does, he just hasn't been named yet.

Enjoy~

PROLOUGE

Dawnilie Castralae had lived a very sheltered and had just recently began leaving the confinements of her home, the Catralaen Keep. She was born into nobility and felt sorry for the lower castes of the realms.
She was just over 5 and a half feet tall, with a lightly tanned complexion. Her hair was her favorite asset, it was a marvelous multicolored red, the hues ranging from a faded pink, to the darkest red, laced with pearly white and the darkest of blacks underneath. She had gentle hazel colored eyes, lips that weren't to puffy, but weren't flat either and a marvelous body that almost any woman would envy.
She had spent many years learning the ways of a pickpocket, she had become fairly efficient at picking simple locks and pickpocketing unlucky victims.
She had also been heavily tutored in the studies of magic, learning how to cast a few simple spells of protection, and even a few spells of non detection such as invisibility.
She loved the invisibility spell and had recently been studying it trying to find ways to make it more useful. She had heard of mages who could cast unseen shadows around themselves and completely meld into anything they wanted to, leaving them completely undetectable and concealed from prying eyes. She had been practicing walking around the keep under her invisibility spell and had successfully manages to go unnoticed for multiple hours by the Keep's guard and many servants.

As already mentioned Dawnie had a weakness for the less fortunate castes. She, being of nobility, had never actually worked for anything in her life while peasants tended to be hard working honest citizens... and she loved taking from the rich and giving to the poor.
But, this time she needed gold for herself, she wasn't proud of it, but she needed to get away from the keep. She knew that her father, Landium Castralae, would hear nothing of this, so she had not yet told him that she was going to leave and doubted that she would. She had just passed her twenty-second birthday and felt that she was ready to leave the confinements of her upbringing.
The strict rules and regulations of her home where growing thin on her, she wanted to experience life, she wanted to do something adventurous. She had decided it was time for her to go on a journey, to live off the land, to work for herself, for what she needed instead of having some servant do all of her work for her.
She wanted to prepare her own meals, build her own fire, sleep under the stars and get away from the collecting filth and corruption of the large cities. But, for any of this she needed gold, gold she did not have and could not acquire at the keep.
She knew that if she was to steal a large amount of gold from the keep and then leave that she would be immediately and endlessly tracked by the god knows what. She had seen first hand how easily her father had re-acquired a runaway slave.
But it didn't truly matter anyway, she would probably be endlessly searched for anyway, but she had an advantage over slaves due to her magical abilities and she had a plan to round up some gold without having to do it at the keep. With any luck her father would never suspect her of the crime.
She had a plan.

She had been visiting a tavern, called The Crossroads, in the nearby port city of Teziir. The Crossroads was a prospering tavern, located by the docks in the city. It was frequented by travelers from the sea and adventurers alike. It was almost one of the biggest attractions in the city, known for its fine selection of rare beverages, exotic dancers, dueling pits, and luxurious alcoves.
The owner, Alister Delray, was actually rumored to be one of the richest men in Teziir, making him a prime target for Dawnie. Rumors also had it that he kept huge amounts of gold stockpiled somewhere within the premises in a secured vault. She knew that with her magical abilities and skills as a pickpocket she could easily acquire this gold and be off on her journey in under a quarter of a day and she planned on doing just that.. tonight.

CHAPTER

That night I waited until late in the evening after everyone had gone to bed before I started my work. I gathered everything that I needed; a rope to climb out of my high bedroom window and guide myself safely down. A pair of lockpicks, some extra water and foodstuffs. I had also stolen a few of the old scrolls out of the library in hopes that maybe I would be able to continue praticing new magics and keep my memory fresh to the spells I already knew, I placed these in a large red book.
I placed all the items in a backpack with an extra set of dry clothes and my favorite pair of leather armors. My armor was a little old and my father had previously told me to discard it, but I had stashed it away for this day. I never knew it might actually come in handy in the wilderness, I wasn't even sure yet as to where I was actually going.
I had adorned a simple cloth tunic, a pair of thin leather trousers, and my favorite padded boots. The outfit betrayed my body quite well, but I didn't mind. Where I was going no one would know of my nobility, therefore I had nothing to hide.
The tunic was a plain grayish color, it had thin leather lace attached to buttons up the front of my stomach, to hold it together. The lacing ran up around the sides of my neck and back down the back. It was very comfortable and had many ways to be re-fastened if I needed to do so. The trousers were also very plain, the leather was mostly brown, a stain here or there blotched the material. Likewise they had the leather lace up the outsides of the legs running up and circling around the waistline with buttons here and there, also very easily accessed if I needed to maneuver in them, or heaven forbid, take them off in a hurry I could pull the drawstring and pull the lacing out fairly easily, just like my shirt.
I wrapped a leather sash and belt around my torso and waist, thrusting a dagger and short sword into their respective sheaths around my waist. I then attached the rope to my 4-poster bed, threw it out the window and began my descent to the bailey. When I reached the ground I shot a quick spell and disintegrated the rope, leaving just a ashy smell in the air. Then I shot off a minor invisibility spell to cloak myself as I travelled out of the castle grounds and out to the road.
Upon reaching the road I sprinted for as long as my breath would let me and then collapsed to my knees for a moment allowing me to catch my breath and fizzling the now bubbling cloak that had concealed me. After a few quick moments I stood back up and started my way towards Teziir.

It took me about half an hour to make my way into the city and another few minutes after that I had reached the docks. I found a dark alley and used the opportunity to place the lock picks on my person and take another quick drink of water. I tossed the backpack into a dumpster for safe keeping until I returned and made my way to the tavern.
The tavern was lit up like it was a holiday like it normally was. The place looked a little crowded but I was not discouraged, I would cast my illusion and find a good place and wait for an opportunity to sneak into the back rooms, find the gold, and be off with it through the back of the complex. I cast a stronger invisibility illusion than I had before, checked to make sure it was working and made my way into the building.
Fortunately for me it looked like their was a pit fight tonight and the doors into the back rooms were already opened, I would just have to sneak into the back behind the pits as the fighters where coming out and then search the complex for the vault.
I quickly started to my work, carefully working my way through the crowded bar, being careful not to knock into anyone. I once knocked into a man that was drunken into a stupor, at first I was a little afraid I might have been discovered but the man seemed to be passed out.
I continued through the thick of people until I finally reached the inner door and slipped through. I continued and jumped the railing that kept spectators away from the actual fighting arena and made my way to the open archway at the back wall where the gladiators were currently waiting for the fights to begin. The room was lined with several doors on the outside wall, I speculated that they were specialty rooms for the gladiators to stay in on fight nights. The were two lone doors on the other side of the room, one leading back in the direction that I had come from, and the other open door leading further into the complex against the back wall. I decided to continue on the back wall in my search. Once through the doorway two gladiators stumbled past me with grim looks on their faces.
I wondered why they looked so depressed, they were here to win the contests and take home their prizes. The prizes were normally a large sum of gold and a woman for the night, alongside all the other luxuries that the Crossroads could provide, such sundries I won't delve into now.
In this room there was only one door and it was shut, I wasn't sure what to do at the moment. I decided to wait in this room as their were people in most of the other rooms. My patience paid off, another gladiator walked into the room I was standing in and proceeded to the other room with the rest of the gladiators. I caught the door before it clanked shut and slipped through it.
I was now in a narrow hallway, there was another open archway and multiple doors, all of which where closed, on either side of . I decided the proceed through the archway, as I did a large man blundered through the archway and knocked strait into me “What the hell?” he exclaimed. I had fallen back to the floor and now laid on my back as he looked down at me.
I had lost my concentration of my illusion, my cloak had fizzled. In panic I sat up and looked at the man, and into the room behind him. There was a man sitting in the room wearing a truly exquisite outfit, I couldn't imagine how much the silk robes he had draped around him must of cost. I also didn't recognize the material, it was almost like the robes were pulsating and glowing. The man in the room stood up and was looking dead at me, I didn't know what to do. “Who in the heavens are you” He asked?
I couldn't manage any words. “Who are you” he repeated. The man that had ran into me hadn't moved yet, he still stood staring at me like he still didn't believe I was there.
I still sat speechless on the floor, I had atleast managed to sit up. Two guards wearing chain mail tunics approached, from the door I had come in, behind me. “Apprehend Her” said the man in the silken robes. The guards quickly grabbed me under my shoulders and hauled me to my feet.
I was quickly relieved of my dagger and short sword. When they searched me they found my lock picks and relieved me of those as well.
“So, I have an invisible girl sneaking around restricted areas on my premises. You were carrying lock picks and weapons... Weapons are also not permitted in this tavern. But invisible thieves are also not permitted in my tavern. Mind telling me your name Miss?” Said the silkened robed man that I now knew had to be Alister himself, he had spoken of the tavern as 'his'.
“You wear the clothes of a peasant but you have the complexion and outfitting that only a noble could afford. This tunic you are wearing looks to be a very expensive piece.
“Who are you? Tell me now or I will have you taken below for interrogation.” I still could not muster words.
“Take her below, I will send someone to interrogate her shortly.”
I was drug out of the hallway through the door from whence I had came and into the room where the gladiators where still standing. They looked at me and chuckled
“What have you guys caught now” One of them jested. I did not find it funny.
“Alister wishes this thief to be taken to the lower reaches for questioning, Braige”
A man I hadn't noticed sitting in the corner stood up and took hold of my arm. He dismissed the guards as he unlocked the other door I had seen in this room before. Behind the door was a staircase. He forced me to walk down the stairs into a dimly lit room. I was pulled to the far wall where Braige attached both of my hands into manacles that I hadn't noticed where hanging above me until it was too late, by the time I tried to fight it he already had one of my hands firmly secured and he easily secured the other one as well. Braige then turned around and walked back up the stairs closing and locking the door behind him.
He hadn't said a word to me.

CHAPTER

It felt like I had been chained down in the basement for ages when I finally heard the lock on the door clicking. It was a comfortable feeling knowing that I hadn't been forgotten, but at the same time I wished I had been forgotten. A man dressed in blue robes approached me, he was obviously a mage.
He had long black hair, and gorgeous features. He looked at me as I looked up at him.
“You will tell me the answers to all that I ask you or you will be forced to comply.”
I, still looking up at him, replied,
“My name is Nalia, I was lost”
“I do not believe that you were lost Nalia, you were cloaked with an invisibility spell.” He replied.
“Now tell me what you were doing, why were you sneaking around?”
“Please, I was lost, I heard voices in the room... I was going to ask... I was going to ask for directions when the man blundered into me” I said.
At least he had believed that my name was Nalia. I could not let my father know about this. I had to find a way out of this. And I could not let them know my name. I had to convince this mage, I knew that he could very well possess magic that would make me spill my guts. I had looked at a few enchantments and charms myself that were designed for this purpose.
“I am not going to ask you again” said the man taking his hands out of his pockets, still giving me his cold stare.
His eyes seemed to flicker and I felt a weakness in my posture. I felt my insides start to shake in fear.
“I.. I. Came to... “
I couldn't think of anything to say, I had not devised a plan for if I was caught, I felt like a sitting duck.
“Came to what?” said the man
“I.. came to..”
I was helpless, I had no excuse, with all my might I tried to pull my self free of the manacles around my wrists, to no avail.
I was held and I was held well at that.
“Very well” said the man “We will do this the hard way”
He said a few words I couldn't make out, and I felt a small twinge, my head began to feel cloudy.
“My name... is Dawnilie... Castralae, I came here... to... steal the gold... out of the vault... and.... run...away from home.”
I couldn't believe I was saying this. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't the words were flowing out of me like air.
“I am of... noble... blood, I am.. not... of the.. peasants...” I countinued.
“Does anyone know you are here” he asked
“No, no one does”
He seemed satisfied with that, He left the room.
I was doomed. I had confessed. I would probably be arrested and stripped of nobility. Disowned by my family, and god knows what I else. I started crying, and I guess that I eventually fell asleep

CHAPTER : THE NEXT AFTERNOON

A man descended the stairs to tell me that my father had been informed of my deeds that morning. He had also brought me food and drink. He unfastened one hand to allow me to eat and then he refastened it. After I was resecurred he offered the water to me, to drink from his hand.
“Go to hell, cur” I exclaimed.
With that the man turned and left smiling to himself, he left the water bottle beside me.
I expected my father to come bolting through the door at any moment that day but he never did. I expected now that it was late afternoon, I could still see light through the bars of few air vents that were built into my prison. I couldn't hear anything at all from the room up the stairs and the only visitor I had received all day was the messenger.
I was going insane with anticipation and dread.

A man I didn't recognize finally came down the stairs, at first I panicked thinking it was my father; thankfully it wasn't.
He undid my manacles and led me back up stairs to another hall and then up another flight of stairs. I was then led to a moderately large size room. The man fastened a manacle from his belt on to my left hand and fastened me to the wall again.
I was terrified of the room. There was a large post in the far corner of the room, with steel rings poking out at heads height, waist level, and at the feet. There was a pair of stocks sitting by a long wooden bench extending out from the far wall. In the middle of the room there was a table designed for bondage, steel rings positioned at their respective locations to allow binding in almost any fashion.
“Welcome to the Crossroads Ma'am” said the man. “We are known for the way we treat our guests, now you will also know how we treat thieves.” He continued,
“Your father said that we were not allowed to notch your ears, remove a hand, or otherwise maim or mark you.”

“He told us to use an old torturing method for torturing nobles. You will scream all the harder nonetheless, torture is torture.”
With that, he left the room.
I couldn't think, I had no words or thought I hadn't even really heard what the man said. I just tried over and over again to erase this room from my head. But every time I blinked it was still there when I re-opened my eyes. I was left in this room for what seemed like hours again before someone came through the door.
I felt myself getting very tired, I was having trouble keeping my balance all of a sudden. Before I knew it I was waking up...
I wouldn't figure it out until much later, but... they had drugged my food.

CHAPTER

I slowly gathered myself, I was laying on my back now. I tried to pull my hand down to wipe my hair out of my face when I felt resistance from something. I tried again without thinking, It still did not move. Then I remembered what had happened, I was instantly groggily alert. I pulled at my restraints but was definitely held within them once again. Ever time I tried to move I saw tracers from the lights. What had they done to me? I felt like I had been drugged. My legs were tied together at the knees and at the feet where they were attached to the table. My arms were likewise tied together above me to the table. A rope ran across my belly keeping me from lifting myself up at all.
I almost screamed when I heard the voice.
“Your not going anywhere precious” A female voice cooed.
“I'm going to have my way with you for my masters”
She had approached the end of the table by my feet.
“My name is Anabelle, and I will be your torturer for the night”
Anabelle was wearing a brief tunic, much simpler than my own... her legs were bare all the way to her feet. It seemed that all she wore was the tunic. She had a steel collar about her neck, was she a slave? Whatever she was, I didn't know what her plans were, I didn't like the tone in her voice, it felt as if she was degrading me. I was still wearing all of my clothing - tunic, trousers, and boots. Her hands were on my boots right now. She slowly started undoing the laces of my boots.
“What are you doing?” I asked “I am taking your boots off” she replied
“Please don't take my boots off”
I know that it may seem like an odd request coming from a noble, but I absolutely HATE being barefoot. I just don't like it, it makes me feel vulnerable
“I am going to take your boots off whether you want me to or not, if I don't I will be punished. The masters have given me their orders... I must follow them” She said.

She continued unlacing my boots. Finally she had them completely unlaced and started to slide the first one off of my left foot.
“No”, I pleaded”
I knew it was hopeless but I still had some inkling of hope at this point. Nevertheless she didn't reply back as she finished taking it off and tossed it aside. She started on the other boot, slowly withdrawing it. She seemed to be savoring the moments as she exposed my feet to her. Then I realized what she was about to do, I remembered the messenger telling me that I would be punished like a noble... I was not to be marked, just driven insane.
“Don't tickle me Anabelle, please don't tickle me” I pleaded. “I have to tickle you” she replied coolly.
“Please Anabelle, I don't like being tickled”
“You don't like being tickled?!” she exclaimed. “Why, I love being tickled... Maybe I can help you learn to like it”
“I cannot like tickling Anabelle! It tickles!”
I went on like this for a few moments while she continued taking my last boot off. Then she tossed it aside with the other one. My bare feet were exposed, the soles dangling helplessly over the edge of the table. I tried pulling them up, but I knew I couldn't and was reminded again by the ropes of that.
“Please Anabelle, please..”
She then lightly raked her fingers across my bare soles.
I didn't flinch. I was going to fight it, I didn't want to look weak,. definitely not in front of this slave. I had a slight understanding of Anabelle, she was strong in her own capacity. I could tell in her eyes she had learned to 'like' this torture for the sake of her survival. She was strong, I was determined to be just as strong.
She looked at me, and again, lightly raked her fingers across me, only this time from the ball of my foot to my toes, still I did not flinch, although it was much harder to stay composed this time... I knew that she noticed my inner struggle because she smiled at me at she raked her hands back down to the ball of my bare foot. “The masters have commanded me to tickle 'torture' you. You must laugh”

This time she took both of her hands and raked up both of my bare feet, only this time she did not stop.
I moved, I tried to pull my feet back... Her hands went up and down, up and down, and up and down.
I grunted
"eh... ehhh...rrr-hehe... ohhh"
Anabelle never broke eye contact with me
"Laugh for me" she said, still stroking my bare feet.
I started fighting the bonds a little harder.
First I pulled my hands trying to do it slowly so that she wouldn't noticed, but she laughed as I did it which mad me jerk my hands up then down. The steel rings which my bonds were attached to made a loud slamming sound as it collided with the table, I was all to aware of my predicament and the noise of my fight made me blush all over.
This was the beginning of my torture.
Lilly's hands were still gently massaging my bare soles
"eh, hehe... please.. hehe" I tried to say please at least
"Beg for it to stop and I may give you a short break, but if you beg I am to tickle you harder when I start again? Anabelle said.
"Oooh please Ana..behehehlleeheh" She was tickling so lightly... it was driving me insane, I laughed in my breathing but couldn't seem to actually laugh. “hheh hhahaha”
Fighting my bonds seemed to make it worse. "hehehe, no... i nono eh.. hehe"
"Beg for it to stop, you have to make me know that you are begging though.
Oh my feet I was thinking, my bare feet, how they were being given this attention. It was torturous yes, but I was determined not to beg still.
“hehah haha eehhh hehe”
I was still breathing my laughs and I could tell that Anabelle was really enjoying herself. I hated her, so strong above me.
She stopped tickling, but her hands were still on my feet. She took one hand and gripped my toes. She slowly started tickling all around them with her nails.. I started breathing my laughter again only this time the breathing itself was torturous.
“heheahaha eehh no please please ehhaha”
“Your going to have to do better than that” Said said.
She switched and grabbed my other bare foot by the toes and tickled it in the same manner.
“hehahha eh ooohhh”
It went on like this for awhile it seemed. My fight in me.. trying not to beg, every now and then a please would cross my lips but I would stop it from becoming anything else. But the tickling was becoming to much to handle. My private region was really wet, I wasn't sure why. The only time it had done that before was in my sleep when I was dreaming sometimes. But it was betraying my determination, I needed a break... I was having trouble breathing. I felt like I was inhaling and exhaling laughter, which in a way I guess I was. But I couldn't take anymore...
“Oooohh Anabehhehelellle plleeeaasseeee stopp ticklliinnggg meeeeeehehehheheee ahhahahah”
To my complete and utter relieve Anabelle did stop tickling me. She sat down on the table beside me and looked me in the face. I was very embarrassed at that moment. I was sweating, the little droplets had formed all over me, I could smell them. I could feel my cheeks turning red, I wanted to close my eyes but I still wanted to be strong. Luckily for me I think Anabelle knew my predicament she leaned forward close to my face and put her hand over my eyes. But she also did something I didn't expect.
She laid her head down on my bosom. My insides burst into flames as she did these.
“oohhh” I moaned
“What is it?” Annie asked...
“N.n.nothing” I weakly replied.
But my insides were on fire. Her head on my breast had turned me inside out. I felt my self desire for her to touch my breast. A desire I dared not let her know. I desired her to tickle my bare feet again, but yet again.. I would not tell her this. This woman seemed so strong to me, yet she laid her head on me... I was confused, I was already exhausted and sweating, and my insides were afire.

CHAPTER
She undid the lowest button on my tunic... I felt the fabric pull away exposing my navel. She undid another button, this time I felt the fabric noticeably push against my bosom with her face still pressed against it as well. Then she picked her head up and pressed her lips to my belly button.
“You have a very nice tummy” She said as she kissed and played with my belly button.
It just barely tickled, it tickled so little that it actually felt good. I tried to push my naval up to her mouth but the rope across my midsection prevented me from doing so.
“thank you” I tried to say, but the feeling of her lips and breath on my belly button prevented me from talking in my normal tone. This really embarrassed me, my voice was like a squeak. She laughed as I gave her my thanks.
“Your welcome, now it is time for your next tickle”
Knowing on the inside that I wanted her to tickle me again I did not make much of a protest other than another high pitched squeak. She laughed again as she rolled off the table to her feet and walked back to mine.
My bare feet felt even more bare than they did before, it was like each and everyone of my toes was saying tickle me first, and my arches trying to tempt her by curling my entire foot.
But she did something I truly did not suspect as she knelt and licked the bottom of my foot. The sensation started me
“What are you doing” I squeaked..
“You have very nice feet” She replied “I have never had the chance to kiss and lick the feet of a noble before... I've always heard of people kissing the boots of nobles. Maybe this will give you a whole new meaning to that phrase”
With that she started kissing my foot up and down. She started at my heal and stopped to lick the arch of my foot and then she licked all around my toes. Then she nibbled on my toes. The sensations were mind blowing. The wetness of her tongue, the hot, sweet, breath pouring onto my ticklish soles. Her teeth ever so gently prodding the tips of my toes. I couldn't laugh, I couldn't even breath. I just struggled. I writhed in my restraints trying to do anything to lessen the feelings. I wrenched my eyes shut and clenched my teeth together. I arched my back pulling my tunic even tighter around my breasts. I felt my nipples now, I felt a hardening in them as I felt them poke against the hemming of my tunic. The sensation of that alone would of made me smile, but the sensations all together just made me writhe, and writhe, and writhe, and pull, and push,. I loved it, and hated it, all at the same time, and my insides were turning inside out, and the thought of my insides drove my nipples even harder. It felt as if they were going to burst free of my tunic, my insides wanted them to burst free. My mind was ashamed, I turned red with the heat of embarrassment once again and with a final painstaking arch of my back and a great moan Annie stopped indulging in my bare foot. I instantly let out all the breath I had been unable to release in a great moan.
“OooOoooHhhhhhhh” I gasped in a huge breath as my body fell limp against the table.
“You are exquisite” Annie said.
As soon as I had drawn in a full breath I could again not exhale.
I felt her tongue rush up the arch of my other bare foot, I curled my toes and arched my back. I felt her hands on the top of both of my bare feet, they slowly and methodically turned her grip so that her fingers brushed on my exposed tendon on the behind my ankle. My insides screamed. She was sucking on my toes now as she tickled the tendon. My nipples were agonizing me, my insides were even worse. I felt a stream of liquid that I feared would burst from my insides and leave my trousers stained with my own juices. I know that my thoughts had turned me beat red with embarrassment again. My mind was racing as her tongue, lips, and breath darted around my foot in no pattern that I could adjust myself to. She was torturing me and I was in ecstasy.
I didn't even notice as her hand on the foot that she wasn't licking and biting moves to my soft sole and started tickling.
My mind raced in thoughts, erotic and sensuous and torturous:

My toes, as she licked them. My nipples with the tunic that now felt like sandpaper rubbing against them. My arch... she licked it... the sweet liquid of her mouth, the breath... her mouth on my bare feet... my bare feet... how I hate my bare feet... my tendon with her fingers ever caressing it... my exploding insides, my liquids threatening to spill out all over my womanhood. The wetness on my womanhood, I could feel that now to...

I was in utter ecstasy, my eyes wrenched shut still, my breath trapped within me, and the heat of my embarrassment threatening to make me pass out. My eyes wetting with tears of sensuous ideas that were flooding into my head. And then again she stopped suddenly and I let out another powerful moan, only this time she let me breathe.
Every breath I inhaled I almost choked on, every time I exhaled it was a moan or a giggle. I was in a fit, I was laughing, crying, moaning.. all at the same time it was to much. She had moved up to sit down on the table again and once again she placed her cheek upon my bosom. I cracked underneath her, my emotion spilled out. I tried to stifle a sob, but it was no use my tears flowed like rain beneath this woman. This slave... this slave. “You...*inhale* are...*inhale* a.. slave...*inhale*... how can you.... dooooo thiiiis..*sob*”
I cried between sobs as best as I could to her. She raised her cheek from her bosom and put it to mine. I had laid my head against the table in my crash, and her warm cheek against my tear stained one comforted me for some reason. She lifted her head again and I looked up at her, as I did she put her hand over my mouth and brought her face so close to mine that I had to close my eyes.
She kissed my eyelids, and my forehead, as she removed her hand from my mouth she softly kissed my lips and then my cheeks. She gently licked at my tears, and then gently pecked my lips again. Only this time I kissed her back . She lingered with her lips on mine, she pushed her lips against mine again and my lips cracked open in this sensuous moment. Hers followed suit and we kissed.
First it was gentle, then she lapped her tongue on my lips.
“oohhh” I gently moaned.
She brought her tongue down again, it tickled my lips ever so lightly.
“Kiss me” she said.
As soon as she had finished saying it she placed her tongue back on my lips for another lick and I kissed it and opened my mouth for her taking. We kissed. My tongue touched her lips this time and she kissed it with her lips. I went to touch my tongue to her lips again and was greeting by a kiss from her tongue.
We kissed, we kissed in a way I had never been kissed, or kissed anyone before. I started crying all the harder with this realization as my nipples swelled into the the hardest state I had felt them at yet. My insides erupted again as I felt her hand on my belly, she undid another button and I gasped as she did. My nipples had really felt the tunic as it pulled itself more free of its constrictions. My breasts began to fall out of the tunic on the bottom, I could feel the flesh pressed between the tunic and my skin underneath them. She undid another button, only this time she undid the top button of my tunic. All the weight of the tunic pulling against my bosom relieved intself as I cried out in the anguish of the sensation.
“ooohhhhh” I cried as my breasts plumped outward to their new found room, my nipples swelled to unprecidented heights. And I felt her undo the last button, and my shirt fell free of my chest. My entire belly, chest, bosom, it was all entirely exposed. As I realized this she pulled her lips from mine and drew them downwards to kiss my newly exposed areas.
She started with my belly, kissing it and licking my naval, darting her tongue back and forth. I arched my back and in response her hands explored from my lower sides and back up to the sides of my breasts and underarms to my neck. She stopped at my neck grabbing the pull string that would sever my tunic into two pieces and let it fall completely from my body. She pulled the string and ripped the pieces of the tunic away from me. As the tunic glided in the air her hands landed on my breasts, her fingers parted at the nipples denying them any touch. They were like stones, bulbous bubbles waiting to be popped and played with.
She lightly squeezed my breasts pulling them together in agonizing patience. My insides burst again in pleasure. I could feel the liquid plainly against my skin and on my trousers, I was sure that I had stained them quite heavily now. I was sweating all over. Annie's tongue lapping at it, like it was precious, all over my belly. Then she stopped again.
“It's time for phase three Dawnie” she said.

I waited for the tickling that I knew would come to start again. Only this time I looked forward to it. I wanted it. I wanted her hands on my body, my newly revealed bosom and belly, my underarms. I wanted her to kiss me again, more than anything else in the world, but I knew that it would wait until she finished having her way with me again. I was at her mercy, and I liked it this way, I wanted her to take me, to tickle me, to kiss me, to torture me. I eagerly awaited her touch.

Last edited:
Utterly excellent, says I.

I like your characterisation of Nalia, you show a level of Niavete (Naivite? Naivity?)... errr, cluelesness that seems very much in keeping with her character, and your descriptions of her torment were ace indeed.

I shall keep a keen eye out for part 2.

Well, as with my normal indecisiveness, for part 2 of this story most of the characters will be renamed as well as the locations and places the character will visit.
I've actually, I guess, started constructing a erotic novel.
Carrying from tickling to sexual torment to who knows what else will come into mind. Although the base character is still the same along with the basic storyline, when I repost the story It will be under this thread.

you can expect richer details, a story a little more thought out than the 2 hours I put into it last night, and promises of things to come.

I decided to stray away from the Baldur's Gate character because I just couldn't seem to work things in the way I wanted to, and if I actually try to publish this as a book... I don't want copyright issues lol.
I might get this posted tonight, but thanks guys.

And thanks Rith >.>

Well written. I liked it quite a bit and will look forward to your sequel/ remake.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back