• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Tickle Torture

MistressMia

Verified
Well, I'm still in one piece even after last night's tickle torture by the avenged Mr. Mia aka LordProtector.

Mr. Mia and I had an elaborate roleplay scheduled for yesterday that involved a kidnapping, lots of restraints and a lot of tickle torture. My head is still spinning just thinking about it.

I of course was the kidnappee and Mr. Mia was the kidnapper and the brains behind it all.

He restrained me with handcuffs and blindfolded me and then muscled me into the backseat of a car. Once I was tucked away, he drove me to the holding site that he had picked out and set up. When we got there, I remained blindfolded but could sense the spaciousness and the smell of wood and a faint residual varnish in the air. I later found out that it was recently used by a cabinet maker that stored his supplies there.

The entire roleplay took about 3 hrs. I won't go into detail except to share with you the tickle torture stuff, and here it is....

While standing upright, I was restrained by two spreader bars; one that spread apart my legs and restrained my ankles; and one that spread my arms above my head far and wide the restrained my wrists. I was still blind folded so I could not know what was coming. My kidnapper invaded my space by remaining a breath away at all times. He said he would have his way with me so he got completely undressed. I had already been stripped down to nothing but the flesh I was born in. He spoke directly into my face...so close to my lips yet not touching them.

I was in my zone and in my own fantasy world. He whispered things in my ear that he was going to do to me. With the tips of his fingers, he tapped them all over my body bringing to the surface all of my nerve endings. My body was a gigantic goose bump. I tried to plead my way out of the situation, but my nature became moist and betrayed my very plea for freedom. Before I knew what was happening, my whimpering turned into breathy laughter. I felt as if I wanted to cry but was laughing instead under the forced tickling hand of my kidnapper! His fingers danced all over my armpits until he found thee spot that got the most reaction. I was weak by the time he stopped, only to search for another sensitive area. His digits covered the entire map of my body as he found new places to explore. My sides were not spared! He tickled me in a heated frenzy all the while his hardened member tapped my flesh and reminded me of the 'other' hunger my body would later have to satiate...

That's it for now tickle fans. Maybe Mr. Mia will write the other part where he tickle tortured me on the restraining table using a tooth brush and a variety of paint brushes.

Hope you all enjoyed this as it really did happen lastnight!

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Congratulations, Mistress Mia! This is quite a story, very much in line with my own fantasies. The choosing of a woody area, the blindfolds, and the kind of restraints weren't inspired somehow by the Tickle Poem I had posted on the old forum, were they? ;)

Anyway, you're one lucky women to find such a talented partner who shares your own attitude towards tickling!

Thank you Hal

I appreciate your readership and your comments. I realize that I am a very lucky woman to have found a mate such as my Husband.

By the way, my husband, LordProtector, has just finished posting his very own first story! I'm very proud of him and his 'coming out'. I hope you have a chance to read it. He was a little apprehensive at first, but I'm sure he'll get warm welcomes from this cozy Forum.

Thanks again for your support and take care.;)

Tickling Mia

Hello Mrs. Mia,
I thought this might be a good opportunity to mention the fact that our tickling isn't confined to what we did last weekend. I think that on any given night,a bout of tickle wrestling can break out in our household. It's good to laugh and boy, do we laugh. Of course , some of us get so wound that we can't get to sleep, but I won't mention any names.
LP;)

Just dug up another fossil. Hope you enjoyed the read. ;)

This is one of my favorite scenes. It's a true story. ;)

I remember speaking to you about this same story 3 or 4 weeks ago. I see you've found it, great story

I remember speaking to you about this same story 3 or 4 weeks ago. I see you've found it, great story

Thanks to you too caine, for speaking with her regarding the story.

WOW!!! Love the "First Person" stories! Your story slapped me in the face and got my attention!!! LOL More please???

Thanks for the read and the nice comments, jcaine, BengaliGirl, crap_game and milagros317!

I agree with BengaliGirl, you should write down and share your stories with us when you get a chance. I'd love to read them!

Thanks for the read and the nice comments, jcaine, BengaliGirl, crap_game and milagros317!

I agree with BengaliGirl, you should write down and share your stories with us when you get a chance. I'd love to read them!

Thanks to you for sharing your wonderful experience with us Mia.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back