• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mephield ACT1 Pt2 (f|f/f) (to much to list)

Mephiel

This is a continuation of the story labeled "Caught in the Act Pt. 1"
I changed the name of the story for reasons posted in the first part of this act.

Part 1. of this excerpt can be found here.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=124067

Enjoy~

CHAPTER

I had hesitantly agreed to be moved from the table and had positioned myself in the stocks. I had first been very hesitant but I had come to trust Anabelle more than anyone I had trusted in my life in the short few hours that I had known her. I also figured that if there was anyone safe to explore this new found pleasure with that it was Anabelle.
Annie had just finished binding me again, she had agreed to let me keep some form of pants on, but I had been forced to change out of my leather pants, that I had soiled with my juices.
I had changed into a short skirt that ended just above my knees. My chest was left naked as well as my still bare feet. My hands and neck were bound side by side in the stocks, my hands on either side of my head. My knees had been tied to the posts of the stocks as well, leaving my bare legs very vulnerable underneath my short skirt.
My feet had been placed likewise in a stock that was on the floor behind me. I was utterly immobille, although I think I did have a little more freedom of movement than I did on the table.
“I will be right back” Annie told me “I am going to go get a few things for this phase”
Worried a looked up at her with a pleading look in my eyes.
“Don't forget, you are being punished for thievery, I still have my orders to carry out”
Anabelle then proceeded out of the room.

It had been about an hour since I had been on the table with Annie, she had kind of interrogated me herself as to why a noble such as myself was stealing for gold nonetheless. I had half heartedly explained my situation. She had been understanding but she did not understand my dread of facing my father after this ordeal. Definitely since I knew that he knew what I was going through. I still fully planned to collect some gold somehow and to leave the realms. I had decided that I still might not go back to the Keep. I had no remorse in my decision, and the consequences had thus far been a very eye opening experience. While I knew that some people who indulged in these sort of things were whores and courtesans. I had no intention of become like that, but this world was amazing. This world of feelings. Even now I was very aware of my bare chest, my nipples were still fairly perky. The way my breasts were now hanging below me made me very conscious of them. The weight of them slightly pulling me down, but at the same time not actually pulling me. They were just very... present.
And my skirt, the way my lower calves were exposed, and the air that now penetrated my sex and inner thighs. I had to admit that this brief garment was much more comfortable than my previous leather trousers, I was thankful to be rid of them. Another thing I was still conscious of were my bare feet, which seemed to be unable to rid themselves of the after effect of Annie's tickling. Every now and then I would feel an undeniable twinge that would make me giggle lightly. The feeling always started on my arch and protruded up through all of my toes.

Anabelle then re-entered the room with a backpack across her back. She laid the back pack and the floor and exited the room again “Be right back one more time” She called back to me.
After a few moments she reentered the room with a pan had something that was steaming inside it, it was a deep pan and I could not see the contents. I felt a small breath of fear enter me.
“Annie?” I said timidly.
“Yes?” She looked back at me with a confused look on her face.
“What is that?”
“Its just water to wash you off silly”
“Oh” I said breathing a sigh of relief as I said it.
“I was worried for a minute” I stated.
Anabelle grabbed a sponge out of the backpack she had brought up and dipped it into the pail of steaming water. She slowly began rinsing off my back.
“Do you want me to wipe you off fully or will you deal with your smell, I will be kind enough to give you this one option”
“What do you mean?” I replied.
“I mean that If I washed your lips and the insides of your sex you will experience much of the same feelings you experienced last time, if I do not you may not be able to lubricate properly”
I was stunned with her straightforwardness of telling me this.
“Do you want to wash it?” I naively asked.
“Yes” She replied. “I do want to wash it.
“Then I will let you if you don't tell anyone else you did”
“Agreed” She replied with a sly smile.
She undid the lacing up the back of my skirt and removed it.
“ehhh” I moaned
“You alright” Annie asked
“Yes” I answered. “I'm sorry Annie I'm just not nearly as used to this as you must be.”
“Tell me how you feel as I wash you it will help.” She said.
“Do I have to?” I spoke softly as I asked this, I must have betrayed my fear and desire to speak of this. Because she replied with a stern,
“Yes you do, I command it”
She started bringing the sponge around to my stomach, she started brushing my nipples making me blush already as I had just started my first sentence on this touchy subject and I already felt my insides swelling.
“I just don't know Annie, like right now... This is very weird to me” I had started when she touched my nipples with the sponge.
“Of course it is, you are, honestly, virgin are you not?” She said to my remark.
“Yes, I am” I replied. “Its so weird, I've been washed before by servants. But my hands and feet weren't bound, and I always had to command them to leave when I was to wash my private regioohhah, Annie!.”
She had brought the sponge down my legs, and had just finished
sponging one of my very exposed inner thighs and had brushed my tender sex.
“Go on” She commanded, not acknowledging my plea.
“I've never been spread like I am right now, with you... you have full reign on my body.”
The sponge darted very close to my lips and I cooed as it did in mid sentence - “I can't stop you, I can't touch you, I'm naked in front of yoooUUOooo, Annie please!”
“Its time to get you finished here” she said coolly.
The sponge invaded me, It was like a thousand stuff feathers, half painful but unbearably pleasurable.
“Ooohhh Annie, what is that... how do you do that”
“Do what? This?”
She invaded me again.
“OoohhhYes.. that... how do you do that”
“You really are quite virgin aren't you” Annie laughed “Do you even know what that can become?”
“I don't know, it was driving me completely insane on the table earlier... I wanted.......” I stopped
“Wanted what?” Annie looked at me with those eyes.
She had a way of twisting my insides, I had never felt about a woman like I did her. I suppose I had never felt anything like this before at all though
“I wanted... to... ask... umm...” I stopped again
“Wanted to ask if I would do this?”
She put her hand on me this time, and lightly brushed a finger down from my belly button to the top of the lips and looked at me with those brown and orange eyes... I couldn't help it, I wanted it so bad..
“Yes” I said shyly
“Yes what?” she said, she said it in an undertone but sharply at the same time. Her demeanor made my insides swell again and I felt my face begin to burn.
“Yes... I want you to... touch.. me ...there” I finally said slowly.
Her finger had been resting just above my lips tormenting my insides, and the butterflys in my gut had tied me into knots.
“Like this” She said seductively.
Her finger s..l..o..w..l..y.. entered in between my lips and poked 'that' tender piece of skin. She rubbed across it and then brought her finger back over it... and then she paused before she did it one more time. Up... and then... down so s..l..o..w..l..y...
My mouth had fallen open in the feeling, I hadn't been able to breath or make a sound again. It was like before on the table, I had been completely wracked in the sensation.
“Well, hmmm” Annie started “I have a friend who would be much better at teaching you what feelings could be produced with that. But, if you want to experience it tonight, you will have to beg me to bring another friend of mine in here to use you.”
“Whaatt? Another friend... someone else see me like this?
I cant do that” I exclaimed.
“Ahh, but you are quiet wrong, by the time you beg me to go get her you will want her to see you stripped and naked as you are, trust me” Annie said menacingly as she stepped behind me.
“It's time for phase three, this will be over when your begging for me to go get Fleur. Remember that name Dawnie... Fleur. It is your key for release tonight”
I had no time to reply because Annie's hands hand found my sides and had started lightly attacking them. She was rapidly moving her fingers back and forth, I was instantly at the point of convulsions.
“hehah oohno Annieeehheeeheeee”
Annie was sitting cross legged behind me now, I could feel the her tunic against my bare behind and back. Her bare legs and feet touching mine, she had her head rested on my shoulder.
She stopped tickling my sides just long enough to take her left hand and brush my hair away from my neck on my left side where her face was resting. She returned her hand to tickling my helpless sides and started licking and nibbling on my ears.
“hehah oohhhh hahehhhahaehh”
The tickling was becoming more intense now she had started applying more pressure to my sides. I could hear her breath in my ear. My senses were becoming wracked again. The sensations going up my ribs and belly were quickly becoming excruciating.
Annie just giggled behind me as I grunted trying to stifle my laughs
“heha ah errre er heahaha”
“In just a minute, my love, I will have you erupting in laughter begging for my lady to come for you”
“hehahe hehehe” I just laughed on and on.
Annie moved her hands from my sides to my underarms, it was like a shock wave. I bit my lip trying to control myself, but couldn't Annie was right, I was about to break into catatonic giggles. And sure enough it came.
“oohhehe nooheh no heheh haha haherhehehhaha no please no stop ANNIE STOP hahehheaheha hah ehehehahhahah rhhrghrhrrgrrhrahahahhaahhhh ANNNIIIEEEEEEEE”
Annie finally stopped tickling me this way after about another 2 minutes of the excruciating tickle underneath my arms and lessened her touch with one hand and completely stopped tickling me with the other while she reached into the backpack again.
I couldn't see what she was actually doing behind me thanks to the stocks
“I bet this will be gleefully torturous Dawnie” Annie boasted. She reached down and briskly tickled one of my bare feet with what I thought was her fingernails as she quit tickling my other underarm. But, then before I knew what she had actually gotten from the bag I had been blindfolded and I felt what had to be a feather tracing up my belly.
“Tell me to call for Fleur right now Dawnie” Annie commanded
The blindfold enraged me as my senses flew to an all time high.
“Never!” I exclaimed as the feather had reached the V of my neck and was now retracing its path back down to my belly button.
“In that case then, when you are ready for this to stop YOU will start yelling her name” Annie continued “For now you are going to beg me to tickle your nipples and breasts”
Annie had stopped tickling me but was still tracing the feather up and down the center of my belly and chest up to my neck.
"Tell me to tickle your nipples and breast" She repeated
“5...4...3...2...1...0...”
As soon as she said zero another shock wave rocked my body as Annie attacked my ribs with vigor. She tickled harder than she had yet. I erupted in laughter.
“no haheheahaharhahhehaehehheaha”
I could not even form words and it barely even registered that Annie had starting counting down from 30 as soon as she started attacking my ribs.
“24...23......14....6....3...2...1...”
The tickling ceased again.
“Are you ready to comply” Annie asked.
Not wanting to be attacked like that again I quietly said
“Please tickle my nipples and breasts”
“Your going to have to say it much louder than that... You have dissappionted me by denying me Fleur, I want her in here now, I guess I will have to tickle you again”
Before I knew what was happening the attack continued, only this time it was under my arms again. Again I erupted into laughter incapable of anything else but laughter.
“ehaehhaehh Hahehehahehehae”
and Again I heard the...
“30...25...20...15...10...5...3..2...1”
This time when the tickling stopped I immediately said rather loudly.
“Please tickle my nipples and breasts Annie”
“Good girl” said Annie as she brought the feathers up to my nipples.
I heard quiet snickering and laughter from a womans voices in the room and realized that Annie had already invited up who I presumed was Fleur. I was being watched as I undertook this tickling and I was completely naked. I was instantly rushed by emotion again.

Oh my god, someone is watching me, I'm completely naked.
She is touching my nipples with feathers, my nipples are so hard, my sex is blossoming from beneath me... oohhh the weight of my nipples, I cant believe Annie is doing this to me, I'm being watched, my naked body, my breasts, my lips, my bare feet and legs.

To my horror I heard Annie's voice.
“Fleur, come make this little girl beg for you”
“With honor” Fleur replied.
From in front of me I felt a hand brush my face, the fingers brushed through my hair and tickled down my neck. The feathers where still on my nipples driving me completely insane.
Fleur's fingers had now tickled my cheeks and come down to the front of my neck.
“Hold these” said Annie's voice in a sexual tone.
I supposed that she had handed the feathers to Fleur.
It didn't matter because before I knew it one feather was back on my nipples but the other feather.......

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. My sex is on fire!!!
What is she doing to me...

Fleur had began to stroke my tender pink flesh with the feather, my womanhood exploded with wetness. I swore that I could hear droplets hitting the wooden floor and now from behind my I felt warm skin being pressed against my back. Breasts being smashed against a bound toy, while feathers were tormenting my breasts and my sex.
I head Annie behind me moaning as I was moaning with Fleur's feather touching my sex the room seemed to be filled with the sounds of pleasure.
“Ooohhh” I cried
and from behind me I heard Annie with her breasts still smashed against me, her fingers lightly tickling my underarms, sides, belly, my hips, to my inner thighs, my shaven lips, my face, and hair.
From behind me Annie forced a finger into my mouth.
“Mmmmmhhhh Ooo...OOoo..OOooo_OOOHHHhhh”
I heard Annie's great climax from behind me as I sucked on her fingers and as she tickled me, and with renewed vigor she laughed and began tickling me all the harder again. My stomach, inner thighs, hips, my bare behind, sides, underarms, cheeks, my nose, my eyes were not even safe as she brushed her fingers underneath my blindfold and then back into my mouth. The feather that had been brushing my nipple had ceased as well had the one of my sex.
I let out a great moan in disappointment as the feeling in my loins told me that it was receding. Then I felt strong fingers grapple with my swollen nipples and pinch hard while Annie was still tickling me.
“Beg for Fleur” came Annie tantalizing voice “Beg for her”
“Beg for me Dawnie, beg for me” came Fleur's voice.
My nipples were on fire, Fleur had not released them from her grip, Annie's hands were in a frantic tickling frenzy all over my body. She even tickled my wet, swollen sex, forever teasing and tantalizing me. I was driven to the point of insanity, I could no longer resist. I was utterly defeated I could take no more.
My nipples were on fire, My sex flowing like a lake of love out of my promised land onto the grounds of denial.
“PLEASE FLEUR TAKE ME AND TEACH ME THE MEANING OF ALL OF THIS, PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY, DONT LET ME OUAHHEHA Waaahhh”
I cracked again, tears over came me, and still nothing stopped. My nipples, more poor ticklish body, the torture I was enduring.
I broke into hysterical fits, fighting my bonds, trying to lash out at my captors. But they had complete control of me, complete control.
“Let us teach her” Came one of the womens voices, I could no longer discern them in my hysterics.
A finger entered me, invaded me, took me from myself, and stroked my self.. my sex, my own.. I exploded into ecstasy yet again but the pressure on my nipples had not gone away and the tickling had not stopped. I wailed in tears and laughter.
“Ahahehah Whahahahwehwah haha wah hahahahaha”
All the time sobbing, all the time laughing, completely helpless to stop this, the feeling in my sex growing ever stronger...

WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

What was this feeling that was overcoming me, it seemed to push everything else further back into my mind, the pain on my nipples and the savage tickling felt as if it was becoming distant. All I could feel was the building pressure in my sex. It was pulsating now like a great energy waiting to be unleashed upon me.
But I still could not grab hold of it, and the tickling and pain continued. I felt a jerk on my nipples almost ripping me out of the abyss of ecstasy, tearing me from the lovely feeling that had been overcoming me. I had all but forgotten the tickling until I felt that I was being denied the touch to my sex again.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT” came Fleur's dominating voice in a very dominating tone. “WHAT DO YOU WANT”
“I don't know.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS JUST PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME PLEEAAAASSSEEGIVEMEIT” I screamed it through the laughter and tickling forgetting everything as my sex was greeted again by the feeling. I broke into hysterics even harder than before. The feeling was so small now, the tickling was so much.
“Ahehahahhahhaaha ahhahhahahah hahahahaha NOO PLEASE STOP, PLEASE hahhehaha PLE Haha please stop tickling me PLEAASSEEHAHehhahhehaah”
I couldn't control myself any longer I completely resigned myself going completely limp in my bondage. The tickling continued, the feeling in my sex continued. The open pour of fluids still flowing from me. I felt it down my legs, I smelled its sweet smell.
The tickling finally lightened, and the feeling in my sex was ever present again now. It throbbed, as I was over taken by shivers, the tickling added to this effect, I was completely out of control of my body, it shook violently responding to my two mistresses' touches. Annie's tickling was skyrocketing my euphoria. Her touch now so light, making me writhe underneath it. And the feeling in my sex was pounding, I could feel it in my entire body, my breasts were like stones hanging beneath me. It felt as if my bosom might crush me trying to support their weight.
o_O.hhh.h my.i.i.i....g.ggoo..oo.dd.d.ddd” I shivered out the words, the feeling in my sex had taken control of my whole body with the help of Annie's tickling I felt it from the tip of my toes through every music and tissue in my making, as it completely engulfed me.
o_Oh..h.m.y.yy Annie... Annie...”
I panicked as the feeling completely obliterated me, I thought it would never stop I couldn't take it anymore..
“ANNIE... Annie help em Annie.. AnnnIIEE ANNIEEEEEE AAAAAAAAIIIIINEEEEEEN OOOOOOOOeehhhhhhh”
I shook so violently. for what seemed like ages I thought that I had maybe broken the stocks. Because I could feel alot of weight on me that hadn't been their before.
"Annie, ANNIE PLlLLeassee, ANnIieee, help me Aninie help me.. PLEASE ANNIEE"
... I dont know how long I cried for her or what good I thought it would do, but she was the only person in the world i trusted with the emotions and the feelings that were overcoming me right now.
The feeling had completely overcome my sex was slowly fading away... along with my consciousness. I could distantly feel arms around me, the last thing I remember is the world turning black.

~~~ A note from Mephiel, who was spectating in the room at Annie's request. This is written in first person from Mephiel's view.

The picture in the room with Dawnie, Annie, and Fleur was a beautiful one. Dawnie had passed out from exhaustion, but she would soon wake. Annie and Fleur had wrapped their bodies around Dawnie's form as she went limp in her climax.
In fact, Dawnie climax had been self sustaining in the last 5 minutes of the ordeal and Annie and Fleur had both wrapped around her as soon as she started calling Annie's name.
I understood the dramatics involved in a virgins first climax, definately when they are pushed in explored in a way that Dawnie was this night.
She cried for protection, she cried for help... Someone to comfort her in the feelings that maybe only I truly understood. While Annie and Fleur where excellent slaves, if you could truly call them 'slaves'.
They did not have an experts look into what Dawnie had just experienced.
Dawnie may be a fully grown woman, yet her sheltered upbringing sheltered from many things that build the maturity of a true woman.
Dawnie was much like a scared child at Chucky Cheese's who had been left there alone for the day. The pizza smells good, The playgrounds look ominous, and all the people looking at them is enough to drive a scared 7 year old boy into hysterics.
Anabelle and Fleur wrapped Dawnie in their embraces, an embrace of love to help soothe the ordeal of the first climax. But it could of gone much worse. Dawnie was like a rabid dog, if you press the wrong button you might get a completely different beast. I knew Dawnie a little better than most people, I have my resources and who I actually am is better left for another story. Lets just say I know the dangers of working with people such as Dawnie.
When Dawnie had been caught, no one had any idea that they would be the cause of the blossoming of a womans sex. Introducing her to a world that she had been so wrongfully denied in her sheltered years. The results of her learning of this could be disasterous for all that she knew if her heritage were to start to bleed through. After all, my essence... is a grim one. ~Mephiel

Annie and Fleur pitied Dawnie. And desperately wanted to help her through this phase in her life...
A phase of life that had only begun

CHAPTER

I awoke in a beautiful alcove, laying on numerous piles of furs in between Annie and the woman who most definitely had to be Fleur. The woman who had taken her to a level of sensuality that I had never even imagined possible. Through the entire time in the stocks I had never even seen Fleur's face. She was beautiful.
I realize that I have not even described either of them yet. Probably due to being to wreathed in ecstasy to know to write it.
So I will take this opportunity, with them both sleeping naked beside me - who am also naked – to describe them.

Annie was a relatively young girl, she was perfect in no manner... but still very beautiful. She had a long main of dark colored hair.
A scar ran the length of her back that appeared to be from the lash of a whip. I feel sorry that she had to have been whipped, but I was lucky in my ordeal with all of these that I was not to be punished in a more usual way, or else I could have a very similar scar. Annie had very nice breasts, not big, but not small. Just big enough to fit into the palm of your hand with rosy red nipples now depleted from a long night of constant arousal. Her skin was almost like ivory, and although it was very blemished, the blemishes just added to her beauty. She had very good ankles I might mention as well as very good feet with long legs to top it all off. I saw now that her sex was shaven, much as my own
and that around her wrists she wore two steel cuffs much like the collar that encompassed her throat. One might think that ugly rings of steel permanently fashioned onto ones body would be very unattractive but I found it quite to the contraire. She wore them magnificently and was beautiful in them.

Fleur was a relatively older women, maybe in her late thirties.
She to wore the rings of steel around her neck, but instead of wrist cuffs she wore a single steel band around the middle of her right arm, in between the shoulder and elbow. Fleur had mousy blond hair. Pale blue eyes and very ivory skin that was as far as I could tell unblemished. It dawned on me that Fleur and Annie might actually both be captures from the Northern lands. Although northerners typically have blond hair, Annie's may have been synthetic, paid for by the tavern at whence she served.
Fleur had rather large breasts and large nipples, she had a rounded stomach reminding me of what Hindu women of Earth's bellies would look like. Something that attracted me very much about her was her belly actually. She had rather thick ankles, but either way her legs and feet were still fairly contrasted by this making her a very grand sight as well.

It was definitely morning now, but that didn't matter much to me as i slowly drifted back into a dreamy sleep. In which Annie and Fleur were both a part of.

I awoke to them both mischievously looking down at me later that day.

To be continued.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks JJ, make sure to check out Pt 1, Its labeled caught red handed pt1... it explain how they got where they are now. I'll edit in a link at some point. :cool:

Hey, thanks JJ, make sure to check out Pt 1, Its labeled caught red handed pt1... it explain how they got where they are now. I'll edit in a link at some point. :cool:

i checked it. it was really really good. since it was a continuation i just posted my reply here.

i really like the description of a kid that is just scared to go on a fun ride. that is an interesting way to describe erotic fear. my next work the shore day 2 awakening deals with that in detail. thanks for hte inspiration bro,

no problem, good to know i inspired someone. thanks again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back