• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shore

jj82277

I would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my second work in advance. As always this is for mature adults. Kiddies can go back to the discussion forums. This is a passionate romantic tale about escape from reality. I invite you to come on a journey of teasing, arousal, and delicious tickling.

The Shore

By: JJ82277

Everyone knows that it’s hard to maintain passion in a marriage. Between the responsibilities of house cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids, after school activities, late night meetings, invasions of in laws and all the other joys of domestic life, romance can tend to get a little lost. It’s important for a couple to take time alone together away from their normal drudgeries. The fruitful tree of passion can only be refreshed with subtle enduring reminders of first love. There are few venues with the same rejuvenating powers as the Jersey Shore.

It was late on a Friday in early summer. The sun was quietly beginning to fade into the horizon. The beautiful water shone with the rapidly reddening rays of the imminent sunset. In the background you could hear the magnificent sounds of the live bands playing. You could see the tall Ferris Wheels as tourists and locals alike enjoyed their escape from the normalcy. You could see couples walking along the boardwalks, holding hands, embracing each other as though this magnificent sunset would be their last.

Greg and Amanda would soon be such a couple. They were just your average suburban couple, two kids, a nice home, distractions from each other like anyone else, but they were still very much in love. A few times a year they liked to retreat to their summer home and spend some QUALITY time together. Somehow, they were always bale to pass the time.

Greg owned a very successful Real Estate brokerage. He worked hard, trained people well, and he loved what he did. Every family that he helped into their new home gave him a warm feeling in his heart. He was very good at what he did. The best part for him was that it afforded him the freedom to spoil his sweet wife with frequent vacations. He was so successful that Amanda didn’t have to work. She could fully enjoy the bliss (or lack there of from time to time) of raising their two beautiful sons, Mark and Joshua.

Amanda arrived at their impressive Point Pleasant residence a few days ahead of Greg who was still finishing a few things at the office. Amanda liked being able to set things in order for his arrival and then have the entire time to themselves. They rarely got the chance to be alone with two growing boys in the house. That’s why it is so important that they set aside this time for each other. Their sons had already gone for a summer trip with their grandparents giving the couple much needed time to together. Amanda always cherished the time they spent alone together with all her heart.

Amanda took in this sight of the people walking, the sun setting, and the Ferris wheel spinning, from the gentle comfort of her pedicure chair. She relished getting pedicures. They always relaxed her and put her at such ease. She enjoyed the feeling of relaxation. It made her feel very confident and sexy being married to a man who could really appreciate the softness of his wife’s perfect feet and reward all the attention she put into them.

She was an attractive woman in her early thirties (although most thought early twenties). She was tiny, only 5’4” inches tall, but 110 pounds soaking wet. She was nothing compared to Greg’s 6’2” athletic build and 210 pounds. She loved the feeling that he could overpower her at any moment with his sheer size and strength. Something about a subtle helplessness to her lover set butterflies turning in her trim stomach.

Throughout the year she could hardly contain her excitement about the summer trips to the Shore and escape from domesticity. Nothing recharged her batteries like a week long adventure with her loving husband. She always counted herself lucky that Greg worked hard enough that they could enjoy a second home at Point Pleasant and that she could stay home and raise their two children. Under normal circumstances it would be unthinkable for her to part with her two sons, but this week was different. They didn’t need to be corrupted with all the EVIL things that their father planned to do to their poor, defenseless, *ticklish* mother.

Amanda just sat back in her chair relishing how at peace she felt. As a teenager she had always had certain fantasies. Since she could remember *ticking* always had a certain effect on he. She used to think, “What a dirty, disturbed little girl to want to be tied up and tickle tortured to sheer hysteria?” The most intense aspect of her naughty little fantasies was the helplessness to her captor. She longed to be taken to a secluded location, tickled, and teased endlessly for days on end-where there was NO ONE to save her.

She couldn’t believe that she found Greg, a man who loves nothing more to tie, tease, and tickle her even more relentlessly than she ever imagined. She was initially reluctant to tell Greg of her secret fetish. She feared that he might think her too perverse. Oh how wrong she was. To her utter horror and delight she found him to be a true tickling sadist (who loved nothing more than fulfilling her deepest desires).

He relished causing the torment she craved to no end. The only sounds that he loved more than her desperate squeals of laughter are the earthy moans of ecstasy that they inevitably produce. Her love for him was sealed the first time that he had her helpless form bound tightly and forced stream after stream of flowing laughter and desperate begging from her quivering lips. Fortunately for her since then he has mastered the concepts of small breaks and verbal teasing to prolong her sweet torture even longer.

Over the years of their marriage Amanda had become quite comfortable with the fact she was turned on at the thought of being mercilessly tickle tortured, but it still gave her a naughty thrill that always felt like the first time when the delicious anticipation would start to build.

As the nice young Asian woman brought the pumice stone to her sensitive foot she was reminded how sensitive her soft feet were. This was sheer pain for the sake of pleasure. Her husband had already given her a rather wicked pedicure just two days earlier so that she would not forget him in her travels. Her feet were already buttery soft but she wanted them to be perfect for their first perfect night in their secret get away. There was always the added bonus of how crazy it made her husband to see her freshly pedicured toes. Part of the fun for her was the ability to tease her husband to no end only to be thoroughly punished for her lascivious behavior in her favorite way.

Suddenly her cell phone rang. She looked at the call screen. “TKMASTER” is all that it read. Not even Greg knew the naughty screen name that she had for him in her phone. It always sent a delicious chill up her spine to see those letters and hear his voice. As she took the phone to her ear she couldn’t help but realize that their foreplay was already starting.

“Hi honey hehe when do you expect to make it down?” The gentle massaging of her calves always tickled. She didn’t try TOO hard not to let the giggle escape her lips and let Greg’s mind wonder.

“Oh I will be there in about half an hour. Things in the shop were done a lot earlier than expected. Is everything ready on your end?”

“Yep, hehe, the refrigerator is full of our favorite foods and snacks, I even got that yogurt you like, hehe our bed is freshly made, and I have all the other ARRANGEMENTS in order as soon as you hehe get here.” It always made Amanda a little nervous referencing bondage equipment in public however subtle. She tried not to deliberately advertise the fact that she was having her feet toweled off but she enjoyed the subtle teasing.

“Hey what are you doing?” Amanda was a naturally very bubbly girl but Greg could tell something was up. He just couldn’t put his finger on it.

“I’m just trying on these new shoes. They’re five inches, patent leather, and REALLY SHINY. I think that I will put them back, what do you think?” The evil grin on her face was becoming apparent to all watching. She couldn’t tell if it was the thrill of lying or knowing she would be caught that was more exciting.

“I think that you can keep them. I promise a thorough inspection when I get there though.”

“Awwwwww, you promise?” There were few things in life that Amanda enjoyed more than Greg’s thinly veiled threats. They carried a lot more weight now. She is well aware that he has learned every inch of her *ticklish* body in their time together. The fact that she didn’t have a chance against his knowing fingers only deepened her subtle arousal.

“I promise… listen I will be there soon. Don’t do anything crazy until I get there”

“Oppps,… just kidding. I love you!”

“I love you too.” Ever since their wedding night Amanda always found it funny that a man could be so sweet, and have such an EVIL SIDE. His duality was a perfect compliment to her suburban wife by day, naughty ticklish girl at night.

She had the nice young girl paint her toes a Dark Cherry red to match her long fingernails. This was Greg’s favorite color for her nails and she wanted everything to be perfect for him. It was a terrific match for her lightly tanned skin.

When the finishing was done and her polish dry, Amanda put back on her sandals. She got up, gave a good tip, paid for her service and left. As she walked to her car she could not help but reminisce. Spending the week as her husbands tickle slave would be yet another fulfillment of her “unladylike” adolescent fantasies of abduction and torture. As she drove toward the house with a new shoe box in the seat next to her she could not help but be very anxious for the fun to start.

When she pulled up in the driveway she didn’t bother putting her car in the garage. She just hurried into the house to get ready for her husband’s arrival. They always liked to go out to dinner the first night (before other things had the chance to get in the way). As she walked through the door she was taking back by the totality of their summer home. On the interior it was stark white, with a perfect view of the waves crashing over the beaches.

No matter how many times she came here it was such a stark contrast to her everyday surroundings that it felt always felt a little like a strange environment. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing for someone in Amanda’s condition.

She wasted no time going right to her bedroom to plop off her sandals. She immediately began rubbing moisturizing lotion all over her freshly pampered feet and put them in the cutest white ankle socks. She wanted them to be as soft and as sensitive as possible when Greg got his wicked little fingers on them.

She slipped out of her Tank top, jeans, and undergarments to thoroughly lather the rest of her supple body with her favorite scented moisturizer. Something about cucumber melon always set Greg into a tizzy upon the fresh scent hitting his nostrils. Over the course of a decade Amanda had learned lots of Greg’s little secrets to keeping his ATTENTION.

Even now she still enjoyed dressing up for him. His flirtatious pawing, and enraptured gaze always had a way of making her feel so wanted, needed, desired, and loved. Greg fully understood the importance of making a woman FEEL beautiful and Amanda did all she could to assist him in that regard. Just the thought of putting on all his favorite items set her nerves on end in anticipation even when he was not yet in her presence.

She knew that Greg really enjoyed the contrast of black fabric (or black cuffs) against her light olive skin. She had picked out an especially fetching lingerie ensemble. Just feeling the kiss of the lace material as it traveled past her socked feet up her toned calves and silky thighs reminded her of all the torturous fun to come later on that evening. She put on her black lace bra that barely held her ample breasts that were still very firm even in her blossoming maturity.

She had picked out a special dress for the evening. It was a single piece. It actually had almost a turtle neckline and was open to the middle of her back. Paired with Greg’s usual work attire most observers would think that they were the typical conservative couple… If only they knew. Her long flowing black hair rested gently on her shoulders as she gazed in the mirror. There is a special feeling a woman gets when she puts on that Tight Black Dress that hugs and nurtures every curve to perfection.

She put on her dark red lipstick to match perfectly with her fingers and ticklish toes. For some reason she still felt butterflies in her stomach when she was about to see him. She always wanted everything to be perfect for him. As she surveyed herself in the mirror she couldn’t help but think that she was pretty close. Her single pearl earrings were the penultimate touch. One last thing would complete her masterpiece.

She walked back into the kitchen to retrieve her new shoes that she had laid on the countertop. Those shoes with this dress were almost unfair, and that’s exactly how she wanted it. She spotted her bag and shoe box on the counter and reached out for them when suddenly she felt an electric jolt to her side.

She let out a VERY surprised squeal. Greg always loved to sneak up behind her and creatively announce his presence. He thought she might have achieved liftoff with her initial response to his teasing touch. His initial caress was met with a more deliberate embrace around her hips. He nuzzled his face against her cheek and gave her several enthusiastic kisses hello.

“Gosh you scared me; I didn’t hear you come in…” She was pleasantly startled by his intrusion. She closed her eyes as he drew him closer to her caressing his face with her hand encouraging his affections. She could feel herself get lost in his large frame. She was so tiny in comparison. With his arms wrapped around her as they were now she felt so safe because no matter what she knew that she couldn’t get away if he didn’t want her to. That made her heart flutter in her chest and at the same time let a warm wave of calm wash over her as his lips caressed her cheek and his warm breath teased her ears. After all this time he still knew how to be so cue and romantic.

“I must have come in while you were getting ready, I didn’t want to disturb you. You know that I can’t help myself when you can’t see me coming.” He accentuated this with a more deliberate tickle of her sides and ribs. He always loved the way that she squirmed into him when he tickled her in his arms. She playfully tried to hold in her laughter while he teased her.

“You look amazing by the way. I can’t wait to see what the shoes look like.” He let a finger stray to her tiny navel as he held her tight.

“Well if you let me go you can find out, hehehe come on I have to finish getting heehe ready.” It was becoming difficult to hold onto the shoe box with Greg’s playful probing.. For a brief second an evening in didn’t sound like such a bad idea, but she had plans.

“Awww what’s the matter is little Amanda ticklish?” He was so mean; he knew what verbal teasing did to her. It was already bad enough that she knew she couldn’t escape his firm grasp but to be constantly reminded of it was just delicious.

Amanda tried not to laugh but the little imp dancing around in her belly had other ideas that didn’t include effective communication. “Yesssss, heheh you know that I am ticklish, now let me finish getting ready so that we can go. PLEAAAAAAAASE.”

“Oh okay, but hurry up. I have plans for you young lady.” Greg really enjoyed the sweet way that she begged. He let her go off to the bedroom under the promise that it would only take her a second. He could hear the smile on her face as she cooed in approval, knowing that was a promise he would definitely keep.

As she went off to the bedroom to put her shoes on and grab her purse Greg couldn’t help hut think how fortunate he was. Ever since he could remember he was always intrigued by the idea of tickling women. As he grew older, he became fascinated by the prospect of tickling a woman he really cared about while she was completely helpless. He relished the power that he felt knowing that he and he alone had the power to make someone he cared about laugh, squirm, and beg for mercy. The intimacy of the playful flirtation just always seemed to bring a smile to his face.

He never thought that he would find a woman that loved nothing more than to receive his tantalizing torment. He often fantasized about ticklish cheerleaders, or authoritarian women who needed to be taught a lesson in his youth. The best part was always the uncovering of their secret desires and enjoyment of his fetish.

All that changed since the night of Amanda’s passionate confession of her matching interests. She had always been very receptive to his playful tickling, but their relationship changed forever when she confessed how much she truly enjoyed his cruelest caresses. In addition to being the most ticklish person he had ever dated, she was also the most creative in getting herself into sticky situations on purpose. He really loved the way she would facilitate their naughty indulgences.

He could hear the familiar clacking of high heels coming down the hall. It was hard for him to calm the sensation of hearing those familiar footsteps. The thought of finally taking them off just added to the anticipation that had started long ago. Between two people like Greg and Amanda there was a different standard for what constituted foreplay. She walked toward him a vision from his deepest fantasies. It never got old seeing his beautiful wife present herself. He almost felt guilty for the evil inside of him and the terrible things he planned to do to her sensitive form over the next week… almost.

Amanda always took such pleasure in his gentle gaze. Whenever he saw her, his look was always the same. He didn’t need to say anything, his shortness of breath and his frozen stare told her all that she needed to know. Even still, he always found a way to express just how wonderful he thought she was.

He hugged her tightly, letting her slim form rub against him. “Even now, you still take my breath away.” He kissed her gently on the forehead. He was so sweet.

She rested snuggly in his embrace, “awwww, thank you… you don’t look to bad yourself.” She couldn’t help but admire his black pinstripe pants, pastel blue shirt, white French collar, and Red tie (symbolizing POWER). He had all the appearance of a strict professional with all the intentions of a demented abductor. The combination was intoxicating for Amanda.

“So where are we going for dinner honey?”

“I thought we might have rock lobster down at the beach…” he said it so casually. He knew what he was doing. The words immediately hit home for Amanda and she could barely look at him as she contemplated their meaning. Over the years his ability to psychologically torment her grew exponentially. She knew that she was in trouble now and loved every second of it. Just his warm caress and his teasing words already had her very conscious of every fiber of her ensemble. She could only imagine what his feathery touch would do to her in this state. The implications were too much to contemplate so naturally she could not remove them from her thoughts for a single moment.

As she sat back in the car riding towards the restaurant she admired the power she still had over her handsome husband. His deep blue eyes couldn’t help stealing glances over at her and she knew it. Every now and then she would trace her fingernails through his blond hair and massage his scalp. Thankfully it was not a busy night because he was not able to keep full attention on the road.

Greg’s teasing cruelty was only matched by Amanda’s. She had always enjoyed male attention, but it was different with Greg. She would trade a room full of casual stares for the attention of the man she loved. Knowing that he desired made her feel special. She viewed his sexual arousal as her personal possession that she could play with as she chose. Even as they were riding together in the car even Greg knew that no one, for any reason would have to continually cross and uncross their legs that much. He couldn’t keep the image of her toned silky thighs out of his mind, and the fleeting glimpses of her shiny new high heels didn’t help matters any. They both took comfort in the knowledge that she would pay dearly for her abuse of his affections.

Her cruel ministrations knew no end. She enjoyed experiencing the physical bondage of ropes or cuffs. She enjoyed tormenting Greg in the bondage of the public eye. As they walked to the table the two of them could not help but notice how the room was set a buzz by Amanda’s fetching dress. The smooth skin of her thighs, calves, and the curve of her behind were only accentuated as her leg muscles flexed at the incline of her tall heels.

He always made sure that they sat at a corner booth to make sure that she had every opportunity to express her tantalizing tradecraft. With the right incentive even perusing a menu could be the beginnings of a long evening. The fact that they already knew what they were having only added to the warm tension that was building between the two of them. Even a cat burglar could take a lesson from Amanda in her calculated subtlety. As she sat next to her husband she would casually cross her shapely legs towards him. The slight rubbing of a knowing heel against the legs of his pants sent electric thrill up his legs. Every so often her gentle nudging against him would accentuate her firm breasts as they strained against the fabric of her seductive dress. She thoroughly enjoyed putting on the show of flipping her flowing hair away from him to expose the contour of her sensitive neckline, chin, and cute earlobes.

The hardest part was quelling the evil grin that was building with her. The most thrilling part for Greg was definitely how casual and innocent she tried to make herself look-he knew better. She knew exactly what she was doing

Her most evil trick was given opportunity when she would catch him in a stare, or looking away nervously. She would just innocently bat her eyelashes at him, put her soft hand on his thigh, look into his eyes and ask so nonchalantly, “What’s wrong sweety?” The devilish punctuation was allowing her long fingernails to gently claw at his sensitive inner thighs sending little tremors through his very core.

Usually he didn’t even need to muster an audible response. He would just look at her knowingly as she fought back a grin and kiss her on the forehead or the cheek. The fact that he so openly enjoyed her humble pass time only made her feel more loved. Even as a mother of two, Greg still couldn’t bear to look away from her.

Equal to the task Greg ordered along with their lobster entrée two glasses of wine. He knew exactly what it would do to her. Her breath caught as the words rolled off his lips to the waiter. She must really be getting to him. She could almost feel the warm heightened sensitivity that alcohol always produced even now. Unlike Amanda, Greg wore his evil intentions like a badge of honor. She just made sure that all her silver wear was in place to avoid having to look at his evil glare. This was even more delicious than she had imagined.

Through dinner they enjoyed each others company even more than the delicate shell fish. They both loved listening to the other person more than talking so conversation always flowed very freely most of the time. It was occasionally hard to come speak for Amanda though. Greg’s warm breath could leave Amanda quite speechless when he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. It was if the room didn’t exist, only their flirtatious smiles.

Aside from the most casual of caresses Greg rarely tickled Amanda in public. He was content to let his teasing lioness dig her hole as deep as she wanted, for all debts would be paid private.

After dinner they went for a short walk on the boardwalk. The ability to focus on romance was a welcome respite from having to hustle and bustle from one place to another. They held hands and watched the moonlight cascade of the water. Every little clack of Amanda’s heels reminded Greg of the pleasures that were just moments away. Looking at her, as she casually rubbed against him while walking, he could see her blissful expression indicating that it was on her mind as well.

There was no need for many words. Their shared love washed over them like the waters on the beach just being near the other. Even in thunderous silence, stealing glances and gentle caresses expressed feelings that would baffle most poets. In one moment, the breeze gently bouncing of the cool ocean, he saw her long hair fluttering in the wind and her beautiful face was revealed to him like something out of a dream. He pulled her close to him and gently nibbled her ear letting his breath tease her lightly as the wind brushed her long hair back. “It’s a shame really. Such beautiful moonlight but it’s nothing compared to you.” The gentle kiss to her forehead was met with a shy blush. He still knew how to make her melt.

For the first time that night his lips tasted hers. The gentle wind blowing against them only made the scene more perfect. As his hand held her hips gently as they shared their breath he ever so slightly gave her a knowing squeeze. With his fingers tangled in her hair, Greg grew even more excited as he caught her subtle yelp in the back of his throat. That was the only signal she needed to know that the game was a foot. She just smiled in approval as he motioned her back towards the car.

As they hastily walked back to their SUV, Amanda could barely hide the content evil grin creeping across her face. She loved how she affected her husband. She reveled in the idea of the delicious debaucheries that she had purchased for herself with her merciless teasing.

Ever the gentlemen, Greg opened the door for his noble lady. As she tried to slide past him he pressed her against the closed door of the back seat. Just seeing her like this, so beautiful, so inviting, his inhibitions were slowly melting away (also aided by their shared nightcap). He caught the sweet smell of her perfume again as he kissed her gentle neck lightly, just letting his lips caress her smooth skin.

The feeling of being pinned against the car door was absolutely thrilling to Amanda. She loved to see the dam slowly break from her constant attention. She wrapped her arms around him and got slightly lost in the exhilaration that she was feeling as his passion began to outweigh his reserve.

“Greg, What if someone SEES us?” She teasingly whispered into his ear. Her warm breath only added to his resolve. He easily lifted her up off the ground and pressed against the car even more firmly. This was met with a deep sigh of excitement. Amanda’s eyes grew wide taking in the sight of her now quite demented abductor.

“They might learn something.” His arms were tucked under her support her. The feeling of being lifted in the air only sent little messages of helplessness pinging in Amanda’s mind. They were received with ENTHUSIASM. He used his fingers to lightly spider up and down her sensitive ribs. The result was too precious for words. Her streams of girly giggles came pouring out right into his ears as she nibbled them playfully. She collapsed so sweetly even deeper into his strong arms. He could feel every muscle in her torso convulse against his sweet incursion. Feeling her squirm and hearing her free flowing giggles only sent waves of euphoria crashing over him like the waves of the ocean crashing on the beaches. She looked so desperately defenseless when she was giggling from his constant tickling. Her feeling of weightlessness only heightened her sensation-and the wine wasn’t helping.

He leaned in close to her ear while she was tittering back and forth. He whispered gently, “Awwwww, what’s the matter, does that tickle?”

Through her gentle laughing she screamed out in a loud whisper “NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Since he was a boy Greg only dreamed of someone to encourage his teasing desires. The reality of having such a beautiful creature before him laughing at his command fulfilled his fantasies beyond even his imagination.

He tasted her lips and her ever increasing laughter in a ticklish kiss. She was powerless to stop him. This only left her free to struggle more always being rewarded with the affirmation of her helplessness. To be kissed while being tickled only let the other feast on the enjoyment that their partner was getting from their shared passion. The fact that they both enjoyed it immensely only added to the explosive intensity of the situation. It was almost a sin for a married couple to still have such strong magnetism between them.

Her uncontrollable squirming in his arms was maddening, her giggles intoxicating, and her enjoyment euphoric. He finally released her lips and her poor ribs. She slightly out of breath and Greg’s breath shortened they looked into each others eyes.

“You really make me crazy you know that…”

Amanda responded in classic fashion. She allowed her left thigh to gently creep between his legs to find the waiting hardness her affections had created. She leaned her head back against the car window and in a sultry voice dripping with mock innocence she spoke right to his sadistic core, “Awwwww, It’s not like I do it o Purpose!” The gentle massaging of his manhood offered empirical evidence of her sweetest lie. Even she had to giggle at the tension it created. “I guess I’m going to get it now huh?” Her playful teasing tone and wide smile only added to Greg’s desperation.

He lowered her to the ground and helped her quickly into her seat and took great pleasure in making sure that her seat belt was very TIGHT. He whispered gently into her ear “You have no idea.”

The smile of satisfaction that had been building in her since the phone call during her pedicure could be concealed no longer. Her silly grin was a true indication of the electric excitement brewing beneath the surface. The fires within her only burned with greater intensity as she saw her husband rushing to his car door, and fumble with the car keys in his haste. It would be a short drive back to their residence, but the anticipation could have lasted two lifetimes.

To be continued…

In this thread...

Last edited:
your amazing!

dear jj,

i have four words for you YOUR SOOO FUCKING SADISTIC!!!!

jj. . .
Please, post the next part. The set up is beautiful, the tease drawn out. It's time. . .

In breathless anticipation,
Nicole <<<<----

your wish is my command

thank you for the kind words guys. this story is going to be a journey.

The evening had gone just as planned. Both of them outside the confines of normal suburban life were free to give into the passions that sometimes that they were sometimes distracted from. Now there were no lunches to pack, no meetings to attend, and no kids to pick up from school. There was only a mature couple free to act as though they were still in their very late teens.

The game in the car ride was who could seem the least anxious. This was a tougher task than it may appear. Delicious shell fish, merciless teasing, passionate embraces, kisses that brought forth new life, all of these factors contributed to the mounting arousal that occupied the two of them. Greg could hardly conceal the gentle rising between his legs. Even pushing the pedals caused a delicious rub against the fiber against his underwear. He could hardly keep from staring at his beautiful wife the entire time.

Amanda was going through a hard time herself. She felt so free away from home. Going to a vaguely familiar place to be tormented for hours on end had such a naughty connotation. She couldn’t help but entertain the idea that Greg was somehow abducting her to keep her as his Ticklish slave girl. Focusing on that idea did her no favors in their unspoken contest of continence.

She could already feel the effects of their prolonged foreplay. Her firm breasts had become much more sensitive. She could feel their delicious tips hardening and straining against the sweet lace that imprisoned them. As she crossed her legs even the subtle touch of the tight fabric lightly tickled the fully alive nerves of her bare thighs. As they got closer and closer to the house she could feel her heart start beating a little harder and a little faster as her fantasy became more and more real. Her impending torment was intoxicating. That was still to say nothing of the almost too sweet tingling and pulsing between her thighs. She could not help but squeeze her sensitive thighs tightly together to manage the situation… while she still could…

As they pulled into the driveway the excitement came to a head. Greg looked over knowingly at his wife. Her time as the predator was now at an end. He let the keys linger in the ignition for a few seconds as the two just sat there smiling nervously. He wanted to let the details of the situation sink in. He always felt very powerful watching her breathing quicken and her body fidget in response to him.

“We’re here… any last words…” He loved teasing her to no end.

“Oh whatever…” She rolled her eyes mockingly at him. He never stopped raising the stakes with his teasing. They walked hand in hand to the front door eagerly. The clack of her shinny heels was still quite maddening to Greg, but he would have his hands on them soon enough.

As Greg opened the door for Amanda she looked at him defiantly “You know I do have a few LAST WORDS”

“What’s that?” He was now openly smiling in an evil leer as he inched closer to his prey.

She smiled as big as she could to show off her perfect dimples. “I bet you can’t catch me!!!” Amanda took off running into the big open space of the house while Greg just stood in amazement. She really was terrific. He had never had this much fun with anyone else in his life. They felt like teenagers again. A smile of pure joy crossed his lips as he just let the moment consume him.

“You know I’m going to get you!” Amanda was terrible at hiding. Her girlish giggles and the click clack of her heels were a dead giveaway. It was the sure knowledge of being caught that excited her, and the audacity of running that drove Greg to an almost feverish pitch.

She pretended to be hiding behind a beam in the kitchen. She proceeded to stick her head and her tongue out at her stalking tormentor just to enrage him further. As he would dart one way she would dart the other. Eventually she conveniently cornered herself by the counter next to the refrigerator. Her nervous giggles and irresistible smile melted a part of Greg’s heart. This was going to be too much fun. She was in the classic position with her long hair now slightly disheveled, her arms down at her side, and her hands out in her best defensive position. She knew what was coming.

In one motion Greg just picked up his small wife and deposited her firmly on the counter and let his fingers explode into her twitching torso again. This time there was no holding back. She let out her deep perfect laughter right away. It was less squirming and more thrashing as his tickling attack was more honed in privacy. He gently massaged each rib with cruel precision and massaged her hips with deadly accuracy. All that she could do was futilely attempt to bat his strong hands away from her vulnerable mid section.

Her desperation only emboldened him further as he buried his hungry lips on her waiting neck. Occasionally he would sneak in a slight nibble to make her shriek in desperation for him. Her uncontrolled reactions were like music to his ears. Her desperate thrashing was a symphony. Every twitch of her muscles sent shocks of excitement through him. He loved to feel her wild hair resting over him while he nibbled kissed her gentle neck. It felt so intimate.

Despite her current situation Amanda was only becoming more and more excited. Her hips began to move in time with Greg as she drew him closer between her spread legs. As her inner thighs tightened around his hips she felt delicious jolts of pleasure every time that either of them moved. This was a constant stimulation with Greg’s evil fingers doing their dirty work on her ticklish ribs and sides. She couldn’t help her desperate wiggling and that only added to the burning deep inside her trim tummy.

“Wait wait wait, ahahahahahahahahahahaha YOGURT…” Still trapped on their counter,
Amanda sucked in all the air available to her to blurt out her only request while Greg was tickling her furiously.

He stopped suddenly. He knew she loved to stall. He held her there. His hands had a firm grasp on her ample hips. He could feel her warm smooth skin through the thin material of her seductive dress. He took in the beauty of her excited breathing and mirthful expression as he contemplated granting her simple request. With an evil grin he granted her request only to heighten the tension already think between them.

“Okay, you can have your yogurt, but after that…” His devilish grin excited Amanda to no end. He opened the refrigerator while she caught her breath and resettled her hair (the sultry smile of anticipation never leaving her face).

He handed her a single package of strawberry yogurt that she knew he loved. “Spoon,” she almost commanded with mock aristocracy. The perfect compliment to their mutual mounting excitement was her air of coy calm. There they were hips entwined, breathing heavily, far past the point of casual arousal and she wanted to just casually enjoy a helping of strawberry yogurt. None but Amanda Greg thought-that’s why he loved her. He handed her the spoon that she eagerly accepted.

She looked him right in the eye the entire time. The visible signs of her excitement never left her. Her pupils dilated and eyes wider than ever she proceeded to nibble at her last meal before her *ticklish* sentence. A girl needs her desert right? She made the casual show of letting her luscious lips linger ever so slightly caressing the spoon suggestively in her mouth as Greg watch captivated. She made sure to moan audibly to let Greg now how sinful the yogurt tasted. His hands around her hips he inched her closer and closer to him as she finished her little SNACK. She could hardly contain her laughter as she continued to tease him endlessly even as she was snuggly in the lion’s mouth.

“MMMMMM this is reallllllllllly good, you should really try some.” She took the last spoon full of yogurt and teasingly fed her lover. She grew even more excited as he hungrily yanked the spoon from her hand with the mouth, taking in every drop. What those lips and tongue would do to her poor swelling clitoris. The thoughts only amplified her desire for him.

“Awwwww, you haven’t said a word about my new shoes.” Amanda playfully extended her right leg and pointed her toes in her heels.

Greg needed no encouragement. He let his hands trace down every warm curve of her leg until he was holding her heel in both hands gently caressing the leather casing.

“I didn’t think I had to. I could see you noticed how I was gawking at them all night.” He encouraged her left heel between his thighs and she could feel his hardness through her shoe. It made her gasp slightly in feigned shock, “As you can see I think they are REALLY pretty.”

He began to slowly take off her right shoe and she unconsciously started to hold her breath. Her naughty little secret would be revealed in just seconds, and she Loved it. She felt the cool air hit her soft heel in contrast to the warm leather. The sucking sound of her tight shoe being pulled off her heal was her signal to exhale. He let her shoe hit the ground with a gentle thud as his hands explored the soft perfectly wrinkled ticklish little foot in front of him. Her other seductive shoe was ever so slightly caressing the firm rising in his pants the entire time. He let one finger travel slightly up the very center of her foot and took great joy in watching her sexy toes twitch in response. Amanda cutely bit her bottom lip as she tried to hold in her laughter. Her feet were excruciatingly *ticklish.* Watching her turmoil set Greg’s lust a blaze.

Amanda’s pampered foot was buttery soft, almost too soft. Greg got a very quizzical look on his face. He looked down at her warm soft foot. He noticed that the shade of red was slightly darker than the one that he himself had put on just days before. Amanda had been very very naughty. You see, Amanda wasn’t allowed to…

“Amanda…” Greg let his single finger explore lightly over her sensitive sole as he began seeking her confession, “Did you get a Pedicure?”

Of their “rules made to be broken” this was the most serious. They were so creative in coming up with reasons for Amanda to be punished. Greg was to be the only one with the privilege of touching her feet and administering her pedicures (usually with an evil twist). Breaking that rule would purchase the most server penalty.

Her first response to this question was a more insistent stroking of Greg’s erection with her warm leather shoe. She took a look on her face as though she was just asked an Astor physics question. “Ummmmmmmmmmm!!! Hahahahahahahahaha” Amanda’s teasing defiance to the question was broken by Greg letting all of his fingers roam freely over her hyper-ticklish sole. He followed every delicious twist of her sexy foot with a pianist’s precision. He turned his back to her and concentrated all his efforts on raking every inch of her ticklish foot. All she could do was playfully pound on his back and try as she might to kick her foot from his strong grasp. Every violent jerk was making Greg lost in his own little world. He loved it so much when she put up a fight.

The visual of her perfectly painted toes wiggling in discomfort was only bested by the musical sound of her hysterical laughter. Greg was very happy that she had been a naughty girl. The extra softness of her foot was making is work much easier.

“You know they did a really good job. Your cute little feet are Sooooooo soft Amanda.” He was amazed at how easily his fingers slid up and down her quiver sole. Her tittering cadence was directing his finger to all her worst spots. Even without guidance he knew full well how much torture it was to have his nails scribbled along her soft arch and instep. As his fingers made their way up and down her weak spot she new she was finished.

“Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss” was all that she could scream out in the midst of his torment. He stopped more suddenly than she expected. He just rubbed the tickly sensations from her foot. She knew he was up to something. He was too calm now. It made her feel eerily aware of every move that he made. She watched in silence as he bent down to pick up her shoe. Perhaps he would use her own shoe to tickle her in some way? He was actually motioning as though he was putting it back on. She pointed her toes as best she could invited her shoe be returned to her waiting foot.

She just pulled her hair back and said “Thank you,” as she wiggled her foot waiting for her shoe. He made sure to slide the back rim lightly down her heel sending even more electric signals shooting up her legs to the dampness accumulating above. Now with both shoes on she looked curiously at Greg. He led her slim leg back down to its twin and then turned violently toward her. She was quite pleasantly startled when he took the yogurt cup from her hands strongly and banged it onto the table. Greg always had a way of knowing just how to scare her into lustful abandon.

She could see the desperate fire in his eyes and hers grew even wider in excited anticipation.

“So my naughty little housewife went out and got a pedicure without my permission hmmm?” He began slowly teasing his strong hands up her bare thighs and under her tight little dress. The tingly feeling of his invading hands only made Amanda want to dig her hole even deeper.

She reached her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her. She let his head rest comfortably in her bosom as she began to lightly kiss and nibble along his neck. He moaned in approval as her sweet lips and warm breath began to tease his ears when she began her seductive whisper. “Ohhhhh, I was only a little naughty,” she again let a curious thigh seek out his growing erection, “and it felt sooooo good… it *tickled* a little though!”

That sealed it. With that knowing hands began to skitter up sensitive quivering ribs and sides. She again collapsed deeper into the arms her evil abductor letting her sweet little giggles pour into his ears adding to his excitement.

“Does this tickle?”

She could hear the intense excitement in his voice. Between her desperate giggles and squirming she could manage only one word, “NOOOOOO!” With that she felt the ground leave her as he quickly threw her over his shoulder. She was always amazed at how easily Greg could just render her helpless. That’s why she loved him so much. In her aroused state being man handled in such a way was the last thing she needed. She was becoming dizzy as blood was being reallocated to different areas other than her head. All she could do was laugh, scream, and kick her legs freely in the air. It was half from terror of what was to come, and half from the pure joy of her predicament.

Greg opened the refrigerator to retrieve a few items for later. “Don’t worry honey; I know just what to do with naughty little housewives. Don’t you give it another thought…” Greg gave Amanda’s firm behind a few playful spanks to accentuate his malicious promise. There was something about having his beautiful wife slung over his shoulder, squirming desperately for freedom and unable to escape him that just made him feel so powerful. It was so intimate. He could feel every one of her movements as if it was his very own. Both of them shared one single thought, this was going to be VERY fun.

To Be Continued

Last edited:
all I can say is wow! double wow, this story literally took my breath away. I just love it. I loved your last story this one even out shines the rest. You are an amazing writer, this should be a published work of beautiful erotica. So sensual and warm and exciting all at the same time. Powerful, really powerful.

You have a beautiful way of bringing the reader into Greg and Amanda’s private world. The completion of each sentence makes you long for the next one. Reading your words becomes addictive. . .

Spicy called it. This is a beautiful piece of erotica, so perfectly drawn out, so enchanting to read. You have blended romance and erotica so flawlessly together; it makes my heart race as I read it.

As much as I can’t wait for what comes next, there is a small part of me that is all ready saddened by the fact that this will eventually come to its conclusion. Draw out the magic for as long as you can.

In Awe
Nicole <<<<----

Very romantic and enjoyable. When you can take your mind and heart, entwine them, put them out for others to see, and they actually become a playground for others imaginations, you've done well. And you have done well, certainly from this novice. you've written it so that both genders can take some ownership in it. Thank you for sharing!

Very romantic and enjoyable. When you can take your mind and heart, entwine them, put them out for others to see, and they actually become a playground for others imaginations, you've done well. And you have done well, certainly from this novice. you've written it so that both genders can take some ownership in it. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read this thread for sharing in my humble work. the nex two parts in the Shore Series are going to come under the thread Amanda's Erotic Tickle-Torture As Jim Ross used to say, "business is about to pick up!" Thank you all so much for sharing your thouhgts. I hope that you enjoy the rest of the series... on day 1... hahaha

Last edited:
wow JJ.. cant waite to see what else you write.. so sensual.... yummy

You have a beautiful way of bringing the reader into Greg and Amanda’s private world. The completion of each sentence makes you long for the next one. Reading your words becomes addictive. . .

Spicy called it. This is a beautiful piece of erotica, so perfectly drawn out, so enchanting to read. You have blended romance and erotica so flawlessly together; it makes my heart race as I read it.

As much as I can’t wait for what comes next, there is a small part of me that is all ready saddened by the fact that this will eventually come to its conclusion. Draw out the magic for as long as you can.

In Awe
Nicole <<<<----

I would like to thank everyone again for taking th time to read my work. I know that i can be alittle longwinded but i am thrilled to no end that there are those who have found the journey worth the read. thank you to all that take the time.

Embraceabl you have been such an inspiration and a friend since i started sharing my fictional work. It is my true aspiration to meet the openess, honesty, passion, and eloquence of your very replies in my writing. to have such an accomplished writer take an interest in my work is both exciting and trul humbling. i can only hope that i am up to the task. thank you so much for your input, interest, and as always your time.

another part to come

hey guys... just wanted to get back ot the beginning on this series before i post the next part to the story tomorrow. thanks so much for everyone's continued interest and i look forward to your comments breathlessly... thank you agian.

JJ.

all I can say is wow! double wow, this story literally took my breath away. I just love it. I loved your last story this one even out shines the rest. You are an amazing writer, this should be a published work of beautiful erotica. So sensual and warm and exciting all at the same time. Powerful, really powerful.

In a few days you will fully understand how much trouble this has gotten me into...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back