• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Devotion (F/M)

Puddy

Just a story I thought of and wrote in a few hours. It's non-consentual, and although the middle is tickling, the beginning and end are not. So this won't be for everyone. I hope some enjoy it, though.

My fiance, Lisa, told me to go to her friend Amy's house. She said Amy had some things to say regarding the bachlorette party, and wanted my approval. I was baffled as to why Amy would want this from me. I always had the impression that Amy hated my guts, because she didn't think I was good enough for Lisa. I had a history of never sticking with one woman long, but that ended when I met Lisa. Still, Amy always warned me it would be very bad for me were I to break Amy's heart.

I knocked on the door, noting the house seemed rather dark. Amy answered the door in a sheer pink teddy, which did a terrible job of hiding her body beneath, tanned, exposed except for her white bra and panties. Her bare feet carried a fresh coat of candy apple red nail polish. "Uh," I said, stunned. She was a beautiful woman, but I loved Lisa. Still, this was a frightening situation. My mind raced with potential scenarios. Was she trying to trick me into making a pass at her, trap me so that it would force Lisa to dump me? Was she seriously interested? What was her deal?

All I knew was that I wasn't interested at all. "Hey there," she said, her voice sultry. "Come on in."

I entered with trepidation. When the door closed, I decided to call her out. "Amy, cut this shit out. I don't know what you're doing here, but I'm not interested. I love Lisa."

"Oh, of course," Amy said, purring. She put her hand on my stomach. "I just thought maybe you could help me. I just feel so...hungry." I admit, she was almost convincing. Were I my old self, I would certainly have taken her up on her offer. After all, I would be curious. But I was a new man.

"I'll make you a sandwich," I said, proud of myself for coming up with such a line under pressure.

She pouted. "Oh, baby, come on, you know you want to. Forget Lisa, she's boring. She's plain. You'll want more than her. I can give you that. I'm a freak!" And she tossed off the teddy. No matter what happened from here on out, whenever I saw her I knew it would be awkward.

"I'm leaving," I said, suddenly angry. The nerve of her! "I can't believe you're willing to disgrace yourself like this to ruin your best friend's engagement. It's dispicable."

This got her, and her face showed a more familiar emotion when confronted with me: disgust. "I know you'll hurt her one day, far more than you could when you aren't married yet."

"I will not," I said. "And if you ever pull a stunt like this again, I will inform Lisa." I turned on my heel and walked to the door. I didn't make it, though. I felt a blunt object strike me in the side of my head, and I crumpled to the floor. Then I blacked out.

I woke up groggy and with my head pounding in an unfamiliar bed. "What the hell?" I asked, mostly to myself. I went to press my hand against the pain, but found my arm unresponsive. It was about this time I noticed that I was tied up, and rather securely, too. I was naked save my boxer shorts, and rope tied my wrists together above my head to the headboard. I raised my head to confirm my ankles were similarly tied together at the other end of the bed. The ropes held me in place, and stretched out. I struggled, and yelled out.

"Ah, you're awake," said Amy. She was now dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"Jesus," I said. "Are you going to just take me by force, and then tell Lisa we had sex and ruin our lives that way?" I was helpless and afraid of what might happen next.

"No," said Amy. "I'm not going to do that. However, I want you to pass a test of your devotion to her."

"Another one?" I said. "Nothing I've ever done to Lisa should cause anyone to think I would ever do anything but devote my entire life to her."

"You once bragged to a friend that you were 'banging three chicks at once'," she replied, distaste clear.

"That was when I was younger, and stupid," I said. "I'm not proud of that. But I'm different now. I love Lisa more than I've ever loved anyone. She knows about my past, we've discussed it, and she accepts that I'm a new person."

"Well, we'll see," said Amy. "You've never been able to deal with adversity. Well, you're about to get some. You see, sometimes Lisa and I have talks. And I know your biggest weakness."

I swallowed hard. "What?"

"You're so ticklish, it hurts, right?"

"Don't tickle me!" I cried, thrashing. "I couldn't possibly handle that!"

"Do you love Lisa?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Why won't you believe me?"

"If you survive fifteen minutes of the most intense tickling of your life, without saying the safeword that will stop me, I'll believe you."

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" I said. "Let me go right now, or I'll tell the police about this."

"You won't," she said. "Look, here's your chance to prove to me you love Lisa, that you'd be willing to take this tickling, which will truly be torture to you."

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth. I didn't seem to have much choice.

"Good." Amy stood at the foot of the bed, holding a stopwatch. "The word is banana. Fifteen minutes start...now." She clicked the stopwatch, and my stomach turned in anticipation. She started quickly on stroking her long fingernails along my soles. I put all my effort into resisting. The feelings were electric, and I wiggled and squirmed uncomfortably. She increased intensity, but still I bit back the giggles.

"Oh, this tickles, doesn't it?" she taunted. I could see she was enjoying herself. This was so going to be weird afterward. She flicked her tongue between the toes, and I shifted and cursed my now-growing erection.

"You like that, huh?" she said, smiling as the boxer shorts rose into the air. She tickled the feet a little bit more, and then climbed onto the bed, straddling my waist. "But I guess your feet aren't too ticklish," she said. She ran her hands down my sides. Just this little touch caused me to jerk. Her smile now was dangerous. "I think I found a weak spot," she said.

She dug into my sides quickly, suddenly. I laughed almost instantly. She kept at it, and unable to escape, I quickly gave up resistance, trying desperately to keep my mind of the horrendous assault. Her fingers probed expertly, getting maximum reaction. I had trouble getting breaths, as she relentlessly tickled my sides, my ribs, and down by my waistline.

Without giving me a chance to rest, she moved to my stomach, which was just as ticklish. The change in body part caused me to unconsciously struggle, and my wrists started to hurt with the pulling on my bonds. Since I was pretty well stretched out, I didn't get much movement or relief, and the combination of ticklishness and immobilization made me feel basically beaten.

But I could not give up. If this is what Amy needed to believe I loved Lisa, then I must persevere. The word 'banana' sat on my tongue, but I refused to say it. My laughter was spasmatic, my eyes were teary. My muscles burned, probably lacking oxygen. I felt light-headed. Still Amy was completely focused on digging into my ticklish flesh. Still I held on.

She spent some time with my armpits, with the backs of my knees. Responsive parts both, but nothing like my torso, and she spent her time there. I was crying, literally, from the tickling, but Amy was unmoved. I refused to beg, I refused to say the safeword, but it was so, so hard. Amy told me a few times, as she noticed my tears, "Just say banana, just give up, and I'll stop. I'll stop this torture. All you gotta do is say banana, and the torture ends." But I did not, and she would shrug and start tickling a little bit harder and faster.

I did not know how much time had passed, or how much was left, when she suddenly stopped for a moment. I used the time to recover some breath, and I breathed hard, unable to speak. Sweat glistened off me, and even Amy had some on herself, so frenetic her tickling. Finally, I said, as forcefully as I could, "You'll never beat me. I love her."

"Goddamn you," she growled. She started back in on the tickling, and I went back to laughing and losing my mind. The world ceased to exist beyond the ticklish feelings. It went on so, so long. Amy kept demanding I say banana, still I refused. The stopwatch beeped, but Amy ignored it and continued with the tickling. Finally, a few moments later, exhausted, breathless, I believe I passed out.

I woke up again, still bound, still almost nude. This time my hands were tied behind my back, and I was lying on the floor. Amy was watching me, and as I roused myself, she came right over and grabbed my wrists and ankles and brought them together, looping rope around all of them to tie me in a strict hogtie. I was too tired and weak to fight back, and let her do it.

"Haven't I proved to you, yet?" I asked, pathetically. "I love her. You tickled me past fifteen minutes, until I passed out." I wondered if she was planning on killing me.

"Shut up," she said, and stuck a piece of duct tape over my mouth. Then she wrapped the duct tape around my head, over my mouth, twice, three times. I figured if she tickled me now, I definitely would die, whether Amy meant for that to happen or not.

"Look, loser," Amy said. "I will always think you'll cheat on Lisa one day, and hurt her beyond repair. So here's the deal. I'm not letting you go until you agree to pack up and leave, never to return. Okay? To make it worth your while, I'll offer you a settlement. $250,000 will be yours. You know I'm rich."

I stared at her, stunned anew. Was she serious? I struggled to free myself, get away from this nightmare, but she kicked me in the side with a bare foot. "You'll never escape on your own. I'll keep you here for hours, days even, if that's what it takes. There will be more tickling. There will be other tortures, too. Do you enjoy having your nipples twisted?" She gave one of mine a tug and twist, and I winced. "Do you like to be whipped, or caned?" She had a cane nearby, and hit me on the arms with it, hard. I moaned. "I will keep you bound, break you physically, and mentally. I will ruin you." Her voice was steel. "This isn't worth it, is it? No one is. Just give up!"

I steeled myself, shook my head.

"Fuck," she said. She kicked me again, in frustration. I lay still. She left the room. I tried to break free, but in my weakened state I had no chance. I must have lain there for at least a half-hour, maybe an hour, long enough for my arms, legs, and back to cramp painfully, and my hogtied position left no manuveurability to provide relief.

I heard the doorbell ring, the door answered. That voice, was it...Yes! Lisa was here. Probably concerned about my whereabouts! I couldn't hear Lisa's words, but I could hear Amys. She made up a story about how I came onto her, then after Amy rejected my advances, I left in anger. She didn't think I'd be back. I heard crying. I felt horrible, and struggled violently.

Then I heard a sharp CRACK, followed by a thud. I stopped moving. Had Amy completely lost it, and struck Lisa? I felt my heart race, my stomach churn. Footsteps came up the stairs. I still tried to escape, but got nowhere.

But it was not Amy who entered the bedroom. It was Lisa! I looked at her, relief in my eyes. She gasped at the sight of me. "My poor dear," she said softly, stroking my hair. "Let me get you free. I'll be right back." She hustled away, and returned with scissors. The ropes were swiftly cut loose, and the tape gag was slowly and painfully pulled off. She cradled my limp body, apologizing for Amy's actions. "I had no idea," she said, "until you didn't return, and didn't answer your cell phone. She'd hinted at making sure you would be true to me, making you prove yourself."

"I love you," I said thickly.

"I know," she said. "I can't believe she'd do this to you. Look at you! Bruises, rope marks! We'll get you to a doctor, make sure there's no nerve damage."

"I'm okay," I said. In her arms, I felt like sleeping.

"Let me deal with my friend," she said, helping me to the bed. I slept well, and when I woke, Lisa was there with Amy, her head showing a small bump, her body stripped naked, bound tightly in the same hogtie Lisa discovered me in, her mouth gagged similiarly as well.

"Lisa..." I said.

"I thought before we went to the doctor, we could pay Amy back. Let's do it together."

I had no idea Lisa had this side to her. Clearly, Amy had angered her in a way no one ever had. I wasn't against the idea, though, so I said, "Well, she started with the tickle torture..."

Thanks for reading.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back