• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torment Part 1 M/F

chicago

After somewhat of a hiatus from writing, this kind of came to me all at once while I was at my computer. It's rather short, but the stream of creativity was starting to wane, and I didn't want to force it. I expect Part II to be out sometime soon, if I feel like it, if I get to it. Hope you all like it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in a big black leather chair, awaiting my punishment. Head held down like a dog with its tail between its legs. Similarly, I could feel the collar around my neck. I was ashamed. Ashamed, yet excited. I knew what lie ahead, what I deserved. Wonderful torment.

I could feel my cheeks burning and my eyes were fixated on my shoestrings when I felt him climb atop me on the chair. I was pinned rather securely by his weight. I dared a glance at his face and caught his devilish eyes with my ever-widening ones. His mouth was stern.

"This collar means you're to obey me, you know."

"Yes, sir." I replied, breathless.

"And I've noticed this pattern you have of stepping out of line."

I stole another glance. A hint of a smile was creeping at the corners of his mouth.

I bit my lip. The jig was up now, I thought.

"It's a fun game, my darling. You get naughty and I catch you. I know how you love to be tortured so."

He was right and wrong. I liked the bondage, the power exchange, the discipline, but torture? I wasn't so sure anymore.

I didn't say anything, but I didn't exactly have to.

He led me away by my collar. He had stuck one finger through it, grazing my throat in the process. Purposefully? I wondered...

The bed was black. Black sheets, black bedspread. Even the frame was black. It was a favorite color of his. I would often refer to him as The Man In Black, because of his dark wardrobe. The rope he used, however, was always scarlet.

I knew the drill. Remove the shoes, socks, pants, and shirt. I was always awarded some modesty, that usually got revoked later on if I mouthed off. I never will get used to watching what I say all the time.

I climbed atop the bed. It was rather high off the ground, even for my 5'8" frame.

The bed felt cold against my skin, which only heightened the nervous excitement somehow.

He was readying the rope. The first few times, I couldn't get over the rope marks left the next day, but I'd started to like them. Little reminders, he called them.

I laid down, arms outstretched as far as they'd go, legs the same.

I closed my eyes as he held each limb to bind it.

"There." he said, proudly.

I opened one eye, tentatively, feeling the creep of vulnerability spread across my body. My breathing changed, my heartbeat quickened.

A smile caught his mouth that sent a chill of fear down my spine.

He squeezed one of my feet as he asked "Now, isn't this what you wanted?"

I jumped at the sudden touch of his hand, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"Yes, sir." was all I could muster to say.

He straddled my waist and brushed the hair out of my face. I looked away.

I felt a single finger at the crook of my elbow. And it started gliding.

I was shaking already knowing what was to come and as soon as I thought I would let out the first squeak of the night, it stopped.

Another finger repeated the journey on my other arm, again stopping short.

I was afraid if he kept this tortuous tease up, I would be spent before anything even began.

After about the tenth time, I felt almost at the brink of tears, when one of the fingers stopped right in my exposed underarm.

I gasped, and opened my eyes wide for the first time in what felt like hours to see that same terrifying grin.

I knew what came next, but had no time to prepare myself.

His fingers ran across each armpit, slowly at first then picking up speed.

A scream escaped my lips. It surprised me. I certainly didn't think I was that sensitive.

He scolded me.

"No screaming, or I'm taking what little you have on... off."

I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat.

"Yes, sir."

He continued what he was doing and my laughter seemed to ricochet off the walls. It didn't stop. My stomach was aching, burning from the rapid-fire giggles.

"My stomach hurts!" I tried to say, but the laughter kept interrupting.

"So?" He replied.

I started to cough and he stopped shortly thereafter to let me catch my breath.

My voice was starting to fade already.

He wiped the sweat from my forehead and I fought to keep my trembling lip still.

Until he kissed it.

I would comment on this, but I feel it can't be discussed with the required grandiose appraisal on a mere post. Instead, I'll expound upon during my Radio show on Tickling Fiction.

I would comment on this, but I feel it can't be discussed with the required grandiose appraisal on a mere post. Instead, I'll expound upon during my Radio show on Tickling Fiction.

Wow! Thanks Amn!

As I said in the chat room. I found it quite well written and particularly liked the way the story took place from the point of view of the sub without sacrificing a look at the point of view of the Dom. I await chapter two.

Thanks. :happyfloa

And thanks also btw, for being the very 1st to welcome me to the forum way back in November after my 1st story.

Wow. That's a Great lead off Annie. It's really amazing how you pay so much attention to tone of voice, and bogy language in your writing. It helps the reader feel like they are right ther. I look forward to part two...

Holy Fuck Me. :shock:

I've got some hardcore competition. Jesus, Mayreed.. That was brilliant. You better finish it up !! I HATE CLIFF HANGERS !!

Holy Fuck Me. :shock:

I've got some hardcore competition. Jesus, Mayreed.. That was brilliant. You better finish it up !! I HATE CLIFF HANGERS !!

Ha! You're crazy. I'll try to finish it soon, but knowing me, it will be another year till part 2 comes out.

lol

I could feel my cheeks burning and my eyes were fixated on my shoestrings when I felt him climb atop me on the chair. I was pinned rather securely by his weight. I dared a glance at his face and caught his devilish eyes with my ever-widening ones. His mouth was stern.

I particularly liked the above passage:firedevil

Nice work. I am looking forward to Part 2

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Fantastic story. That has be wondering what the story would be like from the dom's point of view. Hmm. . . :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back