• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreyfuss-Jolie next part.

Cranberry

TMF Novice
"Christ ... how long has it been ... feels like a thousand years."

Julia had been inward screaming for what felt like forever. Angelina was simply stroking the arches of her left foot with her slender fingers, but due to the gimp mask, Julia couldn't see where the next strokes were coming from.

"Mmmmfph"

"You want me to kiss it? I thought that you'd never ask"

Angelina placed a tender kiss on Julia's sole, followed by a flick of the tongue. Angelina moved herself up Julia's body with nothing more than a lovers embrace. Angelina wrapped her lips around the left side of Julia's neck, and did not seperate until a thick purple bruise was imprinted.

Julia was soaking wet, she cursed her own body for feeling this way ... but most of all, she cursed Angelina .... and wanted revenge in the worst way possible.

"You need to understand, baby." Angelina said as she brushed Julia's nipples with the tip of her tongue. "That I love you ... I love you so much" ... she said the last part as she dived her tongue into Julia's belly button.

"This is fucking insane ... how long will this last?" ... "Oh God, please don't let me come ... her lips ... oh God" Julia thought as she felt her pussy getting wet.

Angelina moved back down, snaking her way towards Julia's poor feet. She placed her lips between the third and fourth toe on Julia's feet. "I'm sorry baby ... I love you more than anything ... more than life itself. But if I'm going to keep you her .... I'm going to need backup.

"Backup" Julia thought ... "Oh my God ... please don't let this get any worse"

"She loves your feet" Angelina said "But she doesn't love you like I do" Angelina slided an index finger down Julia's left sole which sent her into spasms.

"YUGGHH!" Julia screamed.

Angelina sighed. "Her name is Sharon Stone" and licked her lips .... "She is going to worship your feet to the point of torture"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back