• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Louis Dreyfus next

Cranberry

TMF Novice
She had no idea when this torture would end, every flick of Jolie's tongue against her bare sole would send her body into shivers. But she could not escape ... she could not move a single inch of her body. "Oh no!" she thought ... Julia wet herself.

"Mmm you're a naughty girl. I love that" Angelina said as she began to like between the legs, and taste the girl of her desire. "This is love" Angelina said as she licked away at the ends of Julia's ass, causing Julia to scream through a voiceless mask.

*Knock Knock*

"No! she promised me an extra hour" Angelina screamed. She stuck the fat of her tongue into Julia's motionless ear and soothed "She only lusts after you .... I love you. Never forget that."

"Oh god, it really can't be Sharon stone can it?" Julia thought. Julia had met Sharon once before on the set of Basic Instinct. Julia had expressed how much she hated the script, and let it be known that she was offered the part first. "Fuck, if Angelina loves me ... what the hell is Sharon goin to do?"

"I was only expecting you" Jolie folded her arms and gave her coldest stare. Sharon licked her lips and grinned "If you want to keep Dreyfus for over a week, then you have to share.

"But she's a sadist" Jolie said. "Coming from slug girl?" Stone relied.

Julia could hear this exchange. She hoped that Angelina would tell Sharon to fuck off. For the first time, she almost depended on Angelina.

"Tell your friend to keep it sweet, and do not screw up with her feet" Angelina warned. "It's cool honey, we gonna' leave your tootsies just how you left them ... bar a few shades of lipstick.

Paris Hilton burst past Angelina. "Daddy promised me that I'd get what I want ... and I want her!" Paris pointed at the bound Julia, as both Angelina and Sharon rolled their eyes. "But did you really HAVE to bring HER?" Angelina asked "I owe her dad, relax, I'll keep an eye on her."

"Coochie coochie coo, I'm going to enjoy yoooou" Paris teased as she dragged her long fingernail along Julia's arch. "Christ ... her nails are even longer than Jolies" Julia thought.

"Who's got the cutiest piggy wigs? Julia has the cutiest piggy wigs" Paris said as she brushed the tips of Julia's toes with her pointed nose. "NNNNGHTHSS" Julia replied.

"Hey baby, save some for me" Sharon said as she sank a light bite into Julia's left heel. "ANNNNNNNGLLLLLLEEEEEAGGG!!" Julia screamed.

Angelina watched all this in a silent jealous rage. Those feet were for her lips only.

"Be a good girl Angelina, and tie the toes back further? We want full view of the arches" Sharon asked briefly before tracing her tongue alonger the Julia's sole. Paris was having fun, she was simply brushing her finger from Julia's heel to the tip of her big toe.

Angelina tied the toes back further. She traces a finger over the left cheek of Julia's mask, and left the room. She truly did love Julia. And God did she hate seeing Sharon and that little bitch Paris with her.

Suddenly a big grin fell apon Paris's face. "I want to make her cum" she announced. Sharon and Paris purred at each other, and inched there way up Julia's legs. They both kissed quickly. before Sharon plunged her thick fat tongue into Julia's pussy ... it got worse ... Paris inched her little finger straight into Julia's asshole.

Both pain and pleasure overcame Julia. But she promised herself one thing ... revenge.

Angelina watched through the door, and saw Julia being given the orgasm she was meant to give. Angelina was not going to let this happen.

Paris wiggled her littel finger, which caused Julia to forget who she was for a few seconds. Sharon removed her lips from Julia's pussy ... seconds before she was about to explode with an orgasm. Both Sharon and Paris kissed before feasting on Julia's belly button.

To Be continued.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back