• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The NEST Documentary (Important)

Amnesiac

Verified
Over the last few weeks, some of you may have heard whispered rumors about some guy doing some thing involving tickling history and the making of a documetary of sorts. Well, those rumors are somewhat true, but thankfully the few people in the know have kept a lid on it until everything could get squared away.

Yes, there is a documentary about the TK Community and NEST in the works. Yes, I'm the guy behind it, and now I suppose is the time to break it to youse attendees.

Last year I saw The Notorious Bettie Page by Mary Harron about the pin up days of the biggest fetish icon in history. It was a period piece because it all happened in the late 50s when pronography was illegal and the entire community was underground. Times have long since changed, but the damage done as a result of the stigma attached to fetishism was done: people have died, Page herself became born-again and has had little interaction with the world that adores her, and countless images and film have been destroyed to avoid prosecution, leaving only bits and pieces; a shoddy excuse for an archive. Imagine what those people would think of the world today: they'd be celebrities.

Afterwards, I realized that the same thing is occurring in smaller versions today: rather than fetishism entirely, teh niche markets that are just opening up from obscurity are suffering the same fate, including us. 20 years ago, in the Age of Analog, MaxSpeer and a few others held the tenuous strands of silk that were the fledgling, disparate threads of our unborn community together and scoured the country for anything they could use; today, we're becoming one of the largest upcoming fetishes in the fetish niche market. I imagine by the year 2070, we'll be as widely known (although still misunderstood) as spanking is today.

But those of us alive now will be dead or dying by then. What have we of our early days to leave behind to them? So I intend to fix that by using NEST as a place to collect footage for two documentaries I'm shooting for future reference.

DETAILS

NEST Team has already given me their blessing to conduct interviews as long as it's done within the confines of my own room. The setup will be:

- A video camera
- A tripod
- Me
- A wired lapel microphone
- A headset

Basically from there, the interviewee will be asked certain non-incriminating biographical information (e.g. "lifer or convert?" "tickling combined with other fetishes?" etc.) and then be asked to talk about how they first got into NEST, what made them go, etc. Only interviewees whose activities date back to the early pre-internet days will be asked extensive historical questions; among them, as many of the Original Eight will be interviewed to re-create a chronological timeline of how, when, where it all began up into the present day.

The real treat of the documentary will be storytime, where I'll ask intervieweees to share their favorite stories from NESTS past and present. Think of it like Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories, only without the funny video re-creations.

The interviews are planned to take place on Saturday at the hotel where we'll be staying. Because most of the intended interviewees are mega-veterans, most of my time will be taken up by collecting their stories. However, if there's time, I will try to have a sign-in sheet for people to sign in for a 15-min (or more) block of time to go on camera and be interviewed.

If this format works, I'll be trying to do additional update interviews every year with the same and new people. That way, I can show the passage of time and the change in opinions people have had.

The micriphone fits on your chest through a pin, kind of like a nametag pin, so wear a shirt than you feel okay about putting small holes in.

The finished product will be shown at NEST 2021 after 12 years of shooting.

WHAT IS IT FOR?

This documentary, both the one on NEST and the TK Community, are meant as a video archive for internal use only to be viewed by future ticklephiles who will continue our way of life long after we're gone. A record of the pioneers and the way things were before the internet saved us.

They will:
NOT GO TO FILM FESTIVALS
NOT BE SHOWN IN THEATERS
NOT BE SHOWN ON CABLE TV
NOT BE SEEN ON THE INTERNET

They are for us only. The same rules that apply to photography and videocameras at NEST every year will ALSO apply to me. You will not see me wandering around with a video camera videotaping people in the lobby or the event. Although if anybody wants to give me permission to film some shenanigans going on in their rooms and they don't MIND being "action" footage in the finished product, I MIGHT (and I emphasize "might") be allowed to do so. But otherwise THE PRIVACY RULES WILL BE RESPECTED.

At MOST, I may be allowed through vigorous negotiation to film the Behind-the-Scenes of the NEST tickling video being shot this weekend. Or I might not, but at least I plan to try. The first tickling video shot at NEST is history after all, yes?

WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ME?

Because NESTTeam has vouched for me and everyone should be aware that NEST wouldn't give such blessing to anyone about whom they had doubts. On top of that, if I break any regulations, they break things on me and likely ban me for life. YOUR privacy is more important than my (currently) pet project.

Also, last year I started a NEST Chronicle: a photo album we've started so we have a hard copy of memories we can go back to. I swore then that none of the photos would go on the internet and in that year, I've kept my word. I will continue to keep it. On top of that, I wouldn't make a documenatry about a group of people I didn't respect, so I won't disprespect said community by violating their trust to be photographed.

ONE FINAL THING

The NEST Chronicle/Photo Album only has photos from 2007. I would like to request that those attending this year who want to contribute to the album please bring as many dup;licate photos as you can so that I can put them into the archive chronologically. Maybe in 10 year, we'll have a video and physical history of our community to reference and reflect upon fondly.

As you guys can tell...I'm a nostalgiac.

And...that is the NEST Documentary. I just felt you should all know. See you in 9 days!

Sounds deep, brother. Good luck with the NEST interviews!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back