• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breathe Life Into Her..M/F

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Breathe Life Into Her

RRRING!...RRING!

I snapped my eyes open looking at the ringing phone in my hand. Shaking and gnawing on my bottom lip, I hesitated to answer. I knew who was calling. Rolling my shoulders and standing up straighter as if performing these movements would aide me in my punishment.

I had disobeyed Him, and my usual cocky self had figured I would get away with it. But he had found out, I had let my attitude control my actions. Something he has been teaching me not to do.

Sucking a deep breath between my teeth, I tap a cigarette out of my pack struggling to light it as I frown and answer the phone, Desperately trying to make my voice firm and aggressive.

"Yeah?" I exhale a long plume of smoke, propping my hand on my hip.
"You have forgotten who it is that is in charge, Haven't you?"
His voice. Smooth as silk, with an edge as sharp as a fresh blade. Just hearing it fill my ear, wash over my body and wrap a vice grip like hold on me made my knees buckle slightly, I use the wall to hold myself up, stomping my foot down at my lack of strength against His voice.
Stammering, I spit out, "W..What the fuck are you talking about!?"
A low rumble fills my ear as he chuckles, quickly dropping his pitch, he replies,
"You are to be punished for your lack of obedience, This can be done in two ways. You take your punishment willingly, or I will have to forcefully administer it. Two choices. You pick."
Centering myself, I take a deep drag of my cigarette, exhaling and hissing into the phone,
"Fuck you, I refuse to choose my "PUNISHMENTS". I did NOTHING wrong." My heart slams wickedly into my chest, knowing I had sealed my own fate with my response; This thought is confirmed as I hear Him sigh, and command: "You are to strip naked, And lay down on your bed, Spread your legs out and bend them at the knee, Holding your phone on your shoulder I want you to raise both of your arms over your head, and stay there. Do NOT disobey my orders."

I open my mouth to respond, gasping as I look down and realize I had set the phone down, sliding my black halter top over my head, my pert breasts spilling out as I slide my blue jeans down over my hips, stepping slowly out of them. As if an invisible hand is pushing me I press against the wall, sliding my black panties hurriedly down to my ankles, grabbing the phone I pad across the room and into my bedroom.

"Are you naked?" His voice slipped through the phone and into my body, causing a rush of heat to surround me as I shiver and sit on the edge of the bed. Gasping inwardly, I reply, "Yes, And of my own choice, I am blocking you out now." A deep laugh breaks the short silence, As I am shaking and struggling to keep my composure I hear a car door slam outside. "What the fuck was that?" I mutter to myself, dropping the phone, grabbing my silk bathrobe from the door handle, shrugging it on and rushing out to the foyer I stop dead in my tracks as He bursts through the door, glaring at me, His eyes like fire He growls, stalking to wards me, "You we're told to be in bed, You disobeyed me again. Enough is enough." Backing up quickly, I try to turn on my heel to race back to the bedroom but I am too slow, He reaches out grabbing me firmly by the wrist, pushing Himself against me, holding my wrist to my own bare chest, He drops His head murmuring into my ear, as I gasp, buckling under the intensity of it all, He hisses into my ear, his breath hot against my neck,

"You are going to be spanked until you apologize, Tied up to your bed, You are going to expose yourself to me and I am going to make you cum without touching you until I become bored with that. When that happens, I will tickle you until you promise not to disobey me again, And then, and only then if you obey me and do as I ask, I will fuck you until you can't cum anymore. There will be no debating, You have left me no choice but to administer your punishing by force, You just couldn't listen to me, could you? Now look at what has to be done, You are going to be made so only I can control your body and your mind, And we both know how much that drives you crazy, don't we?" Looking at me with a mocking expression, I glare back, my lips curling into a snarl, but just as I open my mouth to respond, He pulls at my wrist roughly half dragging, half carrying me to the bedroom.

When we enter, He closes the door, walking over to my nightstand he pulls out his tools; Wrist Cuffs, Oil, A silk sleeping mask, and rope. Standing there I tremble slightly as He expertly begins to set up shop on my bed, throwing the comforter on the floor, leaving all but one pillow, and laying the set-up wrist cuffs non-nonchalantly on the bed. Sitting on the side of the bed, He motions me forward, a bottle of warming massage oil laying next to Him.

My eyes widening knowing what it's intended use is for, I begin backing up, shaking my head firmly. "No, Hell no, Fuck you, No. I did NOTHING WRONG!" Standing suddenly, He grabs me, throwing my form over His lap, and drops a palm quickly against my ass, causing me to struggle on His lap, howling and whimpering my protests. "You WILL listen to me, You WILL NOT disobey me again, Now say Yes, Sir I understand, or this will continue." Gnashing my teeth, I struggle to roll off His lap, as soon as I feel I am gaining the upper hand He comes down with force harder then the last, "OhhhhhhhOWWWWW!!" ..Whimpering I lay slack, refusing to respond, only to react. He senses this and I hear a 'click' noise as He opens the warming oil, The heat from His spanking and the warmth of the oil being poured over my ass causes a slight stinging, I cringe and struggle a bit more vehemently, I can almost hear His smirk as He spanks right on top of the oil. The mixture of the heat, warmth and force of His hand brings tears to prick my eyes, as I jerk up wards, shrieking "YES SIRRRROWWFUCK!" Rubbing His palm over my ass, smoothing the oil in He orders, "Yes Sir, What?" Groaning, I wiggle and blow a tendril of hair that fell into my face, out of the way as I mumble, "YessiriunderstanDDDDOOWWWW!!" Yelping loudly as a current of pain shoots through my body, He had not liked my response. "Say again, Or this will continue." He demands. "Ohhh..OK..OK..YES SIR I UNDERSTAND!"

Helping me to my feet, I rub my sore ass, pink and dark red from my punishment, I eye Him warily, as He pushes me down on the bed, mounting my hips and guiding my wrists into their cuffs. As soon as they are strapped I begin struggling, Hating that I can't lower my arms. That I am leaving myself open and vulnerable, my veil has been thrown to the side, I freeze as He glares hard at me, raising a single finger He brings it an inch away from my shaking body, curling His pointer finger and gliding down into the air, "Mmmnoaahaaaheeeemmm!", Giggling softly I squirm underneath Him, cursing inwardly at the fact that He had already pushed through my mental blocks, and was able to pull a reaction from me without even touching me, "FUCK!" I howl, arching away the best that I can as He chuckles and responds, "I told you. You are mine now. And there is nothing you can do about it. I control your body, I control your mind, You are my clay to mold as I see fit. Now.. I want you to imagine something, I know how well you can do this so it shouldn't be much of a problem, Yes?"

"OH NO, NO, NO, NO WAY!" I shout, shaking angrily as I watch amusement flicker through His face, knowing that He is getting joy out of making me squirm and get hotter sends conflicted feelings through my body as I buck my hips. He slides down off my naked form, sitting next to me, cross legged and captures, and holds my gaze, I struggle to break contact, but something in His eyes holds me. And this is when it hits me that I am His to play with.

Speaking in a low, deep, soothing monotone He leans forward, just enough for me to feel his warm breath on my neck, I instantly feel my eyes growing heavy and begin to close them as He says, "You are an easy trigger. You are feeling my mouth on your collarbone, my tongue is gliding over it making small slow circles, my hands are holding your wrists taut and helpless over your head. You want to fight me, but you know I've got you, you love to be handled well, It makes you so hot that you could cum at the suggestion of it. I am gliding my hand down your biceps and tracing them over your armpits, You are trying to place your arms down, but my other hand has your wrists locked in my grip. You can't go anywhere."

Shuddering, I moan softly at each suggestion, writhing and grinding my body up into His. My body begins to warm, and I begin gasping as His suggestions become more intense; "You are feeling my warm tongue trace a slow pattern over your clit, my hands are holding your thighs open, causing you to be unable to close your legs, as I lick and flick my tongue in steady repetition. You like that don't you?" Crying out a guttural moan, the image locked so solid in my mind I can feel everything He describes, "Ohhhhhh God, Noooo Nooo..Mmmmm" I gasp as my nipples begin to pink and throb as if a caress had passed over them, grinding down into the bed, I writhe and stammer, "S..s...STOP IT ..FUCK!"

He chuckles, so deeply I can feel it reverberating off my own heated body. "You are going to cum, aren't you? I'm not even touching you and your wet. You want to feel my cock throbbing inside of you, don't you? You want to feel that, as I am splaying my fingers across your hips and sides, mercilessly tickling you as I thrust deep inside of you, Don't you?" "OHhhhh..NOOHGOD!" I howl, the image of my defenseless body being tormented causes such an erotic image for me that my stomach begins to coil, the beginning of an orgasm threatening to rush through me. "Look at you." I can hear the teasing in His voice, which only makes me shake harder with arousal. "You like to be tickled while your fucked, don't you? Tickling really gets you, doesn't it? How about if my fingers crept up into the hollows of your armpits? Hmm? Your arms are restricted up wards you cannot lower them. What if I just begin stroking your underarms, faster, faster, faster, then SLOWER. What are you going to do?" Giggling and gasping, I squirm and thrust my hips up wards, whimpering "Ohhaaheeeheeaaaa noohooaaaaammm!!"

Dropping His tone, He leans forward and whispers into my ear, "Cum for me." "OhhhhMMmmmmm..No..No..NOOOOMMMmmmm!!!" I whimper, as a rush of heat slams into my core, causing my thighs to quiver, my body opening and unleashing an animialistic cry from me as I cum hard and fast, shaking as the aftershocks rush my body. "Good girl." He responds, as I shudder and shake, my eyes locked on the ceiling, feeling His eyes roaming my body causing me to flush slightly, pulling lightly at my bonds, and working on steadying my breath as He whispers again, "Cum for me." "N..No..NO...N..n...OOHHHMMMMMM..NO..Ohhhhhhnononoohhhh" Protesting weakly, I gasp and howl passionately, my second orgasm building slow and passing just as so through my body causing me to spasm, and thrust violently up into the air, as if seeking out an invisible lover.

"Very good, you listen well. Do you know what happens after you cum, though?" I feel the bed shift slightly and open my eyes slowly, sucking in a deep, shaky breath as I begin stammering, knowing what is coming next, "No..No..Don't do it..don't..DON'T!!" He studies me, His eyes pouring deep into mine, causing me to drop my gaze momentarily, as I do this I feel His hands on my thighs, and before I can open up to protest He begins squeezing my inner thighs, my sensitized flesh making the sensations more intense then before, as I slam my head back, shrieking with helpless giggling, "Noohooaaahaahaaa!! DoohohaaaahaaDONTAAHAAaa!!" Gasping, I flail and squirm underneath His intense tickling, He smiles and responds, "Not until I feel you have learned your lesson, and I think you need to be tickled mercilessly to get any type of a behavior change, don't you?"

Reaching beneath me, I feel His fingers resting on the crease where my ass meets my thigh. Immediately I tense up, squeezing my eyes shut in hopes that He would disappear and I would have just dreamed this, "NOOHOOOAAAHAAAHAAAA!! NotthereaaahaaahaaaaaNOTTHEREAAHAAAHAHAA!!!!" He had begun scrabbling and wriggling His fingers into my crease, coaxing out squealing, wails as I buck, and frantically try to twist my hips and break the contact, my laughter echoing off the walls in the room, my abdomen taut and burning from the exercise. "I'm sorry, what was that? Not there? OK, how about ..here?" Quick as a flash He moves His other hand up and begins scrabbling frantically across my abdomen, belly and waist, alternating between quick strokes and slow, tantalizingly teasing ones, He murmurs over my frantic laughter, "What's the matter? Does it tickle? You like it when I tickle you though, You like being tickled until your laughter is frantic and desperate, And you are BEGGING for me to stop, Don't you?"

Gliding His fingers smoothly into my exposed underarms, and tickling expertly while I giggle and burst into peals of hysterical laughter crying out to Him, "NOOOAAAHaaahaaaaaStoohaahaahaaapp NOWAAHAAHAAA!! No-hoohooaaahaaa..NO MORE !" He begins a low let up on my underarms, leaning down to nibble gently on my neck, I gasp and crane into his kissing, my body feeling as if I may burn, my cheeks rosy and my eyes shining bright, "Mmmm..ohhhhhgod.." I murmur, moaning loudly as a bout of sensual, breathy giggling laces around my moans from the erotic tickling to my underarms. Slowly, deliberately He begins sliding down my primed body, trailing His fingernails gently from my armpits down my sides, making slow, deliberate circles on my hipbones, and passing swiftly through my inner thighs as I press, and sinuously twine my body against His touch, gasping as I become wet just from the passing of His hands through my hypersensitive body, "Ohhhgod. No..No more..Please..I need you inside of me, Now." I moan, demanding firmly, shivering violently as I hear His taunting, direct response, "Now, huh? One. You never said please, or Sir for that matter. And Two, I know a way to get you begging for almost anything in no time flat. Do you know what way I am speaking of?"

My eyes widen so much, I feel as if they are going to split, I know where this is going. I flub and stumble over my words, cursing inwardly at His ability to knock even the strongest of my barriers over. "You wouldn't...D...D..Don't even th..Think about It." Clutching a tight hold of my ankle, He smiles at me, bringing my curling toes up to His mouth as He begins to glide his warm, moist tongue over the sides of my sensitive feet. Gasping, and flicking my ankle the best that I can, I begin whimpering, the feeling of His mouth and tongue on one of my most erogenous zones forces my cries of passion to raise so high I feel as if I may cum right on the spot, "OhhhhhhNoooNoooNoooOhhhhhGODOHGOD!", I moan, my body shooting waves of heat to my core as I feel myself begin to lose it, struggling to fight back the inevitable I grit my teeth and growl low and deep. He grins sensing I am close, and glides His tongue, slowly, tantalizingly underneath my toes, lifting up wards to envelope each individual toe. Dancing His tongue in slow, lazy circles around each pad, I sob out loud cries of erotic desire as my thigh muscles clench and I begin violently shuddering as I cum white hot, pleasure shooting through my loins and out through my mouth as I begin screaming, "PLEASESIRSTOP..PLEASE!"

Raising His eyes from my flailing foot, He stares deep into my eyes, challenging, He replies, "Are you going to listen to me? And respect what is asked of you?" He begins nibbling each toe, as I grind and howl, struggling to form my response, my tongue thick with passion and need, "Y...Yes..YES SIR..YES!"

Ceasing the torrential onslaught, He raises off the bed, hungrily eying my body as I shudder and shake underneath His gaze. "Good girl." He huskily responds, as He begins stripping himself down, uncuffing me, and rolling me onto my belly, bringing His hands underneath my hips and raising me up to meet his throbbing member, He easily presses into my slick core, keeping His hands stationed on my hips, I grip the sheets so tight my knuckles turn white. The feeling of Him inside of me causing me to gasp, moaning and whimpering, "Ohhhhplease...Please..fuck me, I'm so close again." Sensing this, He slows his thrusting, ignoring my wails He begins tracing a slow, lazy path of moisture up my back, tonguing and gliding to the nape of my neck, where He places a single kiss, before blowing a cool breath of air down the trail He created, causing me to shiver and buck slightly. "Tell me how good it feels." He demands, thrusting a single time deeply, never waiting for my response as He splays his fingers, curling them over my abdomen and wickedly tickling me, pressing His firm member deeper into me as I try to pull away, eliciting howls of passion and tormented laughter out of me as I cry out, "It..It..IaaaahaaaaMmmmmOhhmygod..NO..aahaaaMmmmm!!"

Curling His body above mine, He trails his teasing fingers up underneath my breasts, flicking my nipples gently, then diving into my underarms, pressing me back against him as I flail and attempt to drop down. Thrusting quickly into me, holding me tight and tickling me mercilessly, He holds me on the edge of desire and ticklish torment, swiveling His hips, finding my knot and driving solid into me, as I let out a laughter filled howl, cumming so hard my vision blurs, tightening inwardly around his shaft, He feels my release and growls animalistically, grasping my hips tight as He arches into me and orgasms so hot I whimper and scream.

Gently placing my quivering, spent body down, He rolls me over, placing a gentle kiss on my lips as He pushes a strand of hair away from my eyes. Smiling down at me, He leans on top of me, squeezing at my waist as I giggle and squirm, still riding the aftershock of the intense ride. Licking His lips deliberately He says, "Next time I won't be so merciful, You are to listen to me, and obey what is asked of you. I can make you ten times as weak."

Searching His eyes, I nod, knowing at this moment my guard has been dropped, and could just as easily relapse into another bout of uncontrollable desire, But inwardly my mind had begun to plot my next move.

The correct response to my comment was "yeah right, you're a dirty liar you've never had an experience remotely like that." ;)

But great writing, honestly. Very vivid.

Very fresh and raw.

I liked it.

The victim clearly resists her tickler while the tickler slowly and deliberately mindfucks her into tickling her post-orgasm.

"You like being tickled until your laughter is frantic and desperate"

This quote encompasses what she wants/deserves but is too much of a brat to ask for or admit to. It takes a devious man to get into her mind and make her experience what she deserves WHILE convincing her that it is her earned fate.

I like the idea of a punishment tickling administered to a lady for disobeying or misbehaving in some way. In this story it takes some coaxing to make the relationship between the -ler and -lee more vertical but the results are fantastic. In the end she takes the tickling she deserves. Many fingers in defiant immobilized underarms.

I liked it.

Last edited:
Fantastic Crystal! I really mean it. You have a talent there you need to explore more.

You have just been promoted from Shempette in Training to

Shempette Class 1T

Rob

Wow. Thanks to all who checked it out, I really appreciate it. :redheart:

Hmm. Wow.

This is probably the first story I've read mainly because I know who the author is. It's probably honestly the sexiest story I've read that gives equal focus to non-tickling domination. I love the psychological hold that the guy seems to have on the girl.

Please explain the title.

Please explain the title.

The first thing I do, regardless of having a mental outline set for a story is create a title. In my opinion a strong, thinking title can either make or break the story. 'Breathe Life Into Her' not only in my opinion packed enough of a punch to possibly catch other's interest and make them wonder what the story was about, But I loosely base it on the story in itself, as far as this title .. In the story, the female main character had proved herself stubborn, and unwilling to take her punishment as instructed.

She needed to be taught that regardless of her ability to be headstrong and aggressive there is always going to be Him there to suggest, and control Her as He sees fit. He is a strong, but sneaky wave that crashes into her body and mind, 'Breathing' a new outlook of life into her..Usually by force and suggestion.

The infinite passionate potentionl of longterm healthy proliferated domesticity.

The first thing I do, regardless of having a mental outline set for a story is create a title. In my opinion a strong, thinking title can either make or break the story. 'Breathe Life Into Her' not only in my opinion packed enough of a punch to possibly catch other's interest and make them wonder what the story was about, But I loosely base it on the story in itself, as far as this title .. In the story, the female main character had proved herself stubborn, and unwilling to take her punishment as instructed.

She needed to be taught that regardless of her ability to be headstrong and aggressive there is always going to be Him there to suggest, and control Her as He sees fit. He is a strong, but sneaky wave that crashes into her body and mind, 'Breathing' a new outlook of life into her..Usually by force and suggestion.

Excellent story Crystal. It is so raw, honest, and refreshing. You have a terrific talent for writing and expresing emotion.

That was the first story that i ever had with any form of hypnosis or mental suggestion. I neve really understood that aspect beore but you brouhgt it to life better than i could have possibly hoped.

The one thing that is interesting is a single question that i hae been thinking about for a long time, "Who is really in control here?" I share the oppinion of everyone that the idea of erotic torture as a punishment is just plain fucking hot. there is no better way to say it. the letters themselves convey arousal in my personal experience.

The question that i have is where does the line exist between actual punishment and positivley reinforcing certain behaviors. even throuhgout the entire story the sub is provoking and almost orchestrating the way that the session will flow. it is not truly non-con because we know that the sub has a fetish proclivity to the activities and it was initiated because of her potentially intentional disobedience to a set rule. i heard one lee actually describe the experience of a session as loosing control but guiding the actions "behind the scenes". I ove the line at the end where you say that even after all the erotic torture when the sub has all the orgasms and punishment that she has essentially asked for throuhg her disobedience that she is already planning her next MOVE. The question then becomes if there is actually any power exchange at all and how much is really illusion.

i said all that to say that not only is this peace arousing, inticing, exciting, raw, sexy, entertaining, and captivating but i think that at a fundamental level that it is MEANINGFUL in helping us understand ourselves better. i am always appreciative when a female lee takes the time to share their creative thouhgt throuhg erotic literature because as a ler it helps us better understand the psychology and better fulfill the desires of our partners.

You did a fantastic job describing the emotions, sensations....Nicely done!!!

Thank you so much for posting it and sharing it with us. :)

Oh my! FanfuckingTAStic!

Damn, is it freakin' hot in here, or what? Time for a cold shower!

Holy shit! This story was amazing. Ray and my son started talking in the backround at one point and I found myself almost snarling at them to be quiet, to not break the "spell". I'm glad Ray referred me to this. I'd love to read more, so I'll be waiting.

Damn, is it freakin' hot in here, or what? Time for a cold shower!

What he said! ;-)

Thank you so much all for checking it out. I am glad everyone enjoyed it as much as I did to write it. :devil2:

Pro level writing, and an excellent fully realized scenario that plays on the physical, mental, and emotional levels of play.

Very nice.

Myriads

:bowing::bowing::bowing:

Wow, now that was intense and sexy as hell.

Nicely done, pulled me right in and didn't let go!

I look forward to reading more of your work Crystal!

You knocked this one right out of the park. I agree with the consensus here, you are a gifted writer and can craft a great tale.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Nice Erotic Story!

I really enjoyed reading your story. I must commend you on your writing.:veryhappy

I would love to hear more stories from you.:happyfloa

Great story Crystal. I hope to read more writings from you soon. You are definitely very talented and am glad you have shared this talent with us. :tickle:

Don

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back