• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steal A Thought, Mold Your Desire.. M/F

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Steal a thought, Mold your desire.

SLAM!

I rose from the couch, adjusting the straps on my midnight black negligee, stubbing out my cigarette and pulling my blonde hair into a bun. I checked my reflection in the mirror as a subtle, yet firm knock hit the door. A slow smile begins to spread across my lips as I slowly open the door, revealing myself to Him.

I was ready this time. At least I thought I was.

Standing in the foyer, He hooded His eyes, causing me to shiver inwardly. Shaking my head slightly I stand taller, refusing to let His gaze pin me down. I stare at the wall directly behind him, hoping that my gaze throws Him into thinking I am locking eyes to His.

He approaches me, so close I have to step back to try and make space, my mind begins spinning as I struggle to focus on blocking Him out. Cocking an eyebrow, He smirks breaking the already minimal line between His body and mine, pressing me back against the wall without even touching me, He runs His eyes down my form. I can feel Him undressing me, slipping the straps of my dress slowly off my shoulders as the flimsy material drops to the floor in a pool of silk, leaving me naked and open to His advances.

His voice breaks the heavy silence, quickly filling the room with such a dominating force that my guards, my lifelines I had spent the entire day creating began to tumble all around me.

He murmurs, "Your trying so hard aren't you? You really think that I can't sense this?" Tracing a single finger over my quivering lips, He smiles continuing, a firm edge building in His voice, "Do you really think that I am going to let this slide? I can feel your blocks. You are mentally disobeying me, You thought you could pull one over on me?" Boring His gaze so deep into mine that I shift my body into a slight hunch, He passes one finger underneath my chin raising my head up, forcing me to look into His eyes, "Well, maybe I just need to apply another lesson, since you are clearly not understanding the magnitude of my grip on you."

Jerking my body straight, I lower my eyes desperately trying to penetrate His lingering look with a furious glare, my blue eyes flashing shades of green as I fight to keep my waning power. Growling, I shove Him back, hissing, "No. I hold the power to form and manipulate my own thoughts and desires, You got to me once already. I refuse to let it happen again!" Shaking slightly from the velocity of my response, I turn to walk ahead of Him, gasping as I feel His hands lock tightly around my waist, pulling my retreating form firmly against His front. I buckle my knees and begin shrieking with laughter as He begins wiggling His fingers into the soft depressions of my hips; "Noooaaahaaahaa!! Stooaaahaaahaaoop!!"

Forcing my flailing body to the ground, He continues scrabbling His fingers into my hips, pressing His body onto mine and gliding His wandering fingers into the smooth, exposed hollows of my underarms, as I frantically try to crawl away. Chuckling, He presses His mouth against my ear, murmuring tauntingly, "If you are so good at controlling yourself, then why is it that I am working your body into a frenzy?" Slowly He begins stroking down to my ribcage, wriggling His fingers against my stretched cage, tickling and pinching at each individual rib as I thrash against Him, giggling manically and stuttering, "Fuuhaahaaack YoohoaaahaaaaaaDAMNITFUCKYOU!"

Sliding abruptly off my shaking form, He sits on the backs of my knees, preventing the escape that I seek. Gliding His fingertips slowly up the backs of my thighs, pinching the thin material between His thumb and forefinger and sliding it up my back slowly, exposing my quivering, ripe ass to Him, He hardens His voice so suddenly I gasp back my peals of laughter, gripping onto His words as He growls, "What did you say? Fuck Me? You do NOT disrespect me in such a way!"

TWHAP! I moan, howling my painful response. My ass stinging from His palm, I feel Him raising His hand again and before I have time to brace myself He drops His hand down, "Owwwwnoooohhh!!" My wails and the echoing of His slap bouncing off the walls as I flail helplessly, arching my back and struggling to turn my hips. "Apologize and I will stop. Refuse to and you will continue to be spanked. Your choice."

Shaking with frustration and anger I buck my hips, hissing angrily, "I REFOOOWWWWW!!" Another hand against my ass with such force that I whimper loudly, flushing at my reaction. "That was not an apology, all you have to do is say Sorry. Easy." He calmly states, licking His palm and rubbing the moisture from His tongue onto my sore ass, I know where this is going, and relent, "I'm-SORRY!" I gasp, cursing inwardly.

Slowly He stands, allowing me to catch my breath. "Get up.", He says. Raising my primed, weak body to a stand, the straps of my dress sliding off my shoulders, exposing my hardened nipples, noticing this He smiles, taunting, "Look who's excited. I haven't even taught you the initial lesson, That my dear, was just a briefing due to your resistance. You won't fight me anymore, will you? You will obey my commands, and act them out as you are instructed, And you know why?"

Shaking my head slowly, my eyes locked on His, His voice alone holding me in a dead stand, my legs tremble as He steps forward, cupping my chin in His hands and tilting my head back to lay a smattering of kisses on my neck, murmuring around His kissing, "Because you love that I can do this to you. You fight me just so I can break your barriers and surround you with such a force that there is nothing you can do but inevitably submit to me."

Gasping, I try to back away, whimpering as I realize the sheer intensity of His words has locked me into such a pull that no amount of pushing could break. Stammering I struggle to form a response, yelping as He grasps my wrists, locking them behind my back and nudging me forward. "Walk to the bedroom." Obediently, I enter the bedroom, "Get on the bed and lay on your back." His voice cold as ice, sends tremors of arousal through my already weakened body, I whimper beginning to struggle against His grip, "B..But..n...No..No..NO...OWW!" Shrieking as He tightens His grip on my wrists, roughly shoving me onto the bed, I roll over trying to pull myself into a sitting position.

Standing at the foot of the bed, He clutches a tight hold of my ankles, pulling me down firmly so I am laying flat. Satisfied with my position, He raises up my left foot, staring deep into my wide eyes. Poising His fingers so they are hovering above my now flailing foot, He chuckles, burying His fingers in between my toes and tickling mercilessly as He calmly orders, "Cum for me."

Howling with peals of frantic laughter, His trigger slams into my mind, pushing forth such intense, erotic imagery that I shudder, crying out, "NOOAahaaahaaaa-NoooohhhhhGODMmmmm!!" Writhing into the bed as wave after wave of my lengthy orgasm rushes out of my trembling core, I flail trying to pull my foot back, which only causes Him to speed up His tickling. Sensing that I am trying to steady my mind down, and ease my breathing He drops my foot, crawling up the bed so He is a whispers breath away from my body, hovering above me He whispers, "Cum for me. You love that feeling of helplessness, Cum for Me. Your losing it again..Look at you. Cum for Me."

Arching my back, I shoot up wards desperately trying to push Him off of me. Quickly He places His hands over my shoulders pinning me into the bed as I convulse and spasm, crying out to Him, "NooooOOO!!MMmmmOhhGOD OHhhhh!" Shaking violently, unable to tear my eyes away from His, I swallow quickly, cumming hard and fast at each demand. I gasp as I watch Him lower His mouth to my nipples, slowly and deliberately He traces His tongue over each throbbing peak, coaxing small whimpers from my lips.

"You are weak, and your body is becoming spent with each orgasm I make you have. Are you ready to submit to me, or are you going to just continue being a smart ass and force me to break you down far worse then I have done before?" Rolling off my quivering body, He stands at the side of the bed patiently waiting for my response.

Blinking slowly, my mind begins to piece together as quickly as possible the consequences of refusing to submit, and the benefits of giving in. Licking my lips slowly, I carefully word my next response; "B..Break me?", I laugh apprehensively. "I have never given you a reason to feel the need to break me! So no, you may try, but I highly doubt that yo-OhhhhhmmmygoddNOO!!"

My retort is cut off as He roughly presses my legs open, pressing the pad of His pointer finger directly onto my clit and begins a maddeningly slow, circular motion. "Due to your bratty remark you have left me no choice but to do as I wish until I feel you have had enough. And this is a good start, I know intimately how sensitive you are here, Don't I?"

Just as a fresh wave of arousal crashes into my body, and I begin to tense up He cuts off His stroking off, ignoring my wails of protest. Reaching beside Him to pull out a black silk sleeping mask, "If you do not lay still, I will bring you to the brink of orgasm, and deny you the release that you crave. You rely too much on your ability to see let's witness how you react to losing that coveted sense, shall we?"

Whimpering, I allow myself to remain rooted to the bed. I couldn't believe how easily He manages to grasp a tight hold of me, refusing to let go until I give Him what He commands. Torn between frustration and searing hot desire, I gasp, "Don't do this. I need to see, t..this isn't FAIR!" Shaking with rage as I hear Him laugh, a sharpened edge to His voice as He rumbles, "Awww, You wanted fair? I really don't think you do, I think you are getting off on everything that I am doing. And this irritates the hell out of you, because you wish that you we're capable of shutting me out, but at the same time taking a risk and leaving an opening for me to slide into."

Smoothly I feel His hands begin running a slow trail up my quivering flesh, squeezing at my waist and hips. The feeling is intensified by my incapability to see and brace against His caress. Squealing and breaking into high pitched lyrical giggling I squirm as He maneuvers His hands to the sides of my breasts stroking and tickling relentlessly as I buck my hips and thrash against His touch, "NooaahaaaaaaapleeheeaaahaaahaaseeeSTOP!!"

"Good girl! You are learning how to speak to me." He praises, momentarily halting the tickling.

Bringing His thumbs forward He begins stroking my pink nipples, allowing me to press into Him as I arch and moan quietly. Kissing a path down my covered belly He brings His hands down, roughly tearing off the material from my body as I whimper my protest. "It was in my way." He states plaintively, returning His mouth to the newly exposed fresh of my abdomen, nipping His teeth into my hips as I groan and shake beneath Him.

"You want more, I can feel it. You want me to enter you, filling you deeply as I fuck you until you can't see straight. You have earned this privilege all you need to do is ask permission for it. If you refuse to do so, I will just keep you on edge, I can do this longer then you can take. I suggest choosing wisely."

Slipping His fingers underneath my mask and pulling it away, I glare hard at Him, shaking worse as He shoots me an amused smirk. "Y...you KNOW I don't DO THAT!" I roar, unable to keep my voice from cracking weakly as He brings His fingers to my neck, tracing them along my collarbone. "Yes, Dear I do know this. This is your challenge, and in a way your other dose of punishment, I know you struggle to BEG for what you want, so I will just continue working your body into such a deep, erotic frenzy that eventually you will just pass out from the lack of penetration you desire so much, Or you will ask me for the release that you crave so badly, that you NEED me to GIVE to you. Your choice."

Stammering, I try to reply but my words are drowned in a wave of helpless laughter and shrieking as He quickly stations His grip firmly right above my knees, causing me to struggle to bring my knees to my chest. He firmly lays across my thighs working His fingers into my sensitive skin, as I thrash blindly. "DooonnaaahaahaaaaDONOTAAHAAAA!!"

Torrential rushes of searing heat crash into my frame, causing me to choke back on my laughter and whimper loudly as moisture begins to collect in my core. "I caaahaahaaacanttakethiiisssssohhhhaaahaaaa!!"

Bringing His left hand from my knee, continuing the tormenting onslaught to my right leg, He begins wickedly scratching and teasing the outside of my clit, refusing to press down like He knows I like. Deliberately holding me between erotic torment and sadistic desire. Sobbing inwardly, my face flushing and my thighs quivering from the heavy build up of a forceful orgasm, I am stuck to battle with myself for what I want as He continues to torment and tease my body into submission.

Howling out as the electricity from His touch crackles through my body I scream out to Him, "Okayyyaaahaaaaohhhhpleasestooooppaaahaaammmmmpleaseeepleasssaaahaaamm!" Shaking His head, He guides His right hand up to my waist and splays His fingers, wriggling adamantly into my flesh, rolling the pad of His thumb in slow, lazy circles around my hard nubbin as I squeal and begin sobbing outright from the pressure being pushed onto my body. Soothingly, but with an edge of direction He murmurs, "All you need to do is ask for the release. It will be granted then and only then. If you can control your body so well, this should not be a problem for you."

Picking up the pace, alternating between quick strokes and slow squeezes to my waist, refusing to let up, I realize that I will likely pass out from the velocity of my own torment if I do not place my stubbornness aside, and request the path I am frantically seeking.

Unable to form words, my tongue thick with raw need, my body quaking at each caress and frisk. I choke and ramble, "Please...pleasefuckme..please now..please..PLEASE!! I want you to fuck me!"

Abruptly He releases His grip on my waist, removing His finger from it's position around my clit and raises His body off of mine, stripping of His clothing He aggressively spreads my legs, throwing them around His back and reaching forward to grab a stray pillow adjusting it under my hips, elevating me up. Growling low in His throat, He glides His eyes from my naked, vulnerable form up to my shining eyes, penetrating a gaze so hot I gasp and almost orgasm on the spot.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? You obey me and you get rewarded. You don't and you get punished. Simple." Slowly, He begins rolling the head of His cock over my hard clit, reaching behind Him to tickle the arches of my feet as they are locked at the ankles supporting my position. Groaning and jutting my hips forward to meet Him, craving His body, I throw my head back and squirm, giggling helplessly, "Noodontaahaaaha! AhhaaaaaOhhhhGODNO!" Swiftly He picks up the pace, scrabbling His fingers over the soles of my sensitive feet, grinning down at me as I writhe and sinuously stretch into and away from Him, the sensory overload causing my body to quake and tremble.

Sensing my release is imminent, He moves quickly down, thrusting forcefully into me, filling me up so deep, so unexpected that I scream out, lost in the throes of sensual passion play. "Ohhmygodd..ohmygoddd!!" The elevation of my hips aides in Him connecting with my knot, pulsating His cock into me, I curl up wards feeling every inch.

My body so exhausted the sheer force of His entry manages to kick start my heart. Leaning down to nibble on my earlobe, He groans, His voice rumbling through my body, "You feel so good. You are going to make ME cum." He pants, reaching underneath me to grab a tight hold of my pert ass, and viciously digging His fingers into my crease, roaring with arousal as I instinctively tighten my womanhood around His throbbing member, milking and massaging His cock from the inside as I wail, bursting into hysterical laughter laced with breathy moans, "OhhhhnooaahaaahaaamercyyyMERCYYOhhhh!"

Thrusting deeper inside of me, He hungrily devours my breasts, lapping and tweaking my nipples with His mouth and tongue, sending me further into an erratic sense of nirvana. Back and forth we dance, bodies entwined In a passion so hot our bodies burn.

Firmly He pumps His hips grinding His member against my knot, again and again, Until I coil inward, reaching up to Him and grasping onto His shoulders, He allowing to be pulled against my shaking form, caresses my sides as I scream and shudder, cumming for so long It feels as if an eternity has passed.

He slows His thrusting, groaning and growling His response as I feel Him expand inside of me, and explode so heavy, so fast my initial orgasm unites with a second.

Together we ride the path that He had drawn for us, breathing heavily into each others necks we meet in a passionate kiss, our tongues rolling and chasing the other. Breaking the kiss, He grazes His finger across my cheek, kissing me soundly on the lips and rolling slowly off of me, allowing me sleep.

Exhausted and spent, I curl into a ball closing my eyes and exhaling a deep, shaky breath slipping into a dreamless sleep.

Content but still smarting from the consequences that finally led to my allow of release, I attempt to form another plot never once realizing that He is still awake, standing over me, a slow, deviant grin curling His lips up wards as His mind creates a scenario that would make me beg loud and long for His forgiveness and mercy.

I need to take a break now...oh Tracy.....c'mere...........:woot:

Nicely written yet again........I am beginning to like these two a lot....

Very nicely done. Different, honest. Not your usual fictional account of this sort of interaction. I have to say, this set of tales is a refreshing break from the sameness of tickling fiction. In fact, what I truly enjoyed was the fact that it goes beyond "tickling fiction" and uses tickling as one part of a larger concept of submission, self-awareness and desire, countered against a fantasy "will" craved by many.

I look forward to more of your work, Crystal. Seriously.

sounds like somebody's been peekin'...

...holy crap, that was white hot. Almost feels like the real thing. Damn. Awesome.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back