• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School's Out, pt. 3! (The Finale) (f/m)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT!

John cursed Cindy as she walked back over to the alarm clock and reset it. Tears were streaming down his cheeks, and pre-cum was already starting to drip from the tip of his penis. He begged and begged and begged, but Cindy just giggled and looked at her stepson with a cute, yet cruel look.

"Third period," she began, ignoring John's cries and curses, "has begun. Welcome to French II." She walked to the side of the bed, and with grace and gentleness, she got up onto the bed and gently seated herself directly on John's chest, so that his pectoral region was right in reach.

"To get an A on this assignment, all you must do is make your request that I stop what I am doing...in French. If you finish this exam early, then you will recieve what you've desired all day." She made a motion as if she was going to squeeze his penis, but did not.

Of course, John never paid any attention in French, so he knew damn well that he would not get relief this time. "Oh well, just more rib tickling," he thought. He closed his eyes and waited for her fingers to come down on his ribs...but what they came down on was far less expected...and certainly much harder to endure. Very gently, Cindy lowered her fingernails onto John's abnormally massive nipples and began to spider-tickle them.

It was the most tickling thing John had ever felt in his entire life. For one, he hadn't the slightest clue that his nipples were ticklish; past girlfriends had sucked and rubbed them, which he always enjoyed, so the shock that came to him as he began giggling like a madman at his stepmother's touch was insensationable. Secondly, all this did was increase his yearning for an orgasm...only this time Cindy did not have to worry about accidently fucking up. She had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Hahahahahaaaaaa-CINDYY!" John began. "I...I..." he stammered. It tickled so fucking bad. She hushed him quickly.

"Remember," she said. "In French..."

John would remember this as the longest fifty minutes of his entire life. Cindy was an expert at tickling, and combining her expertise in this field with such a sensative spot on his body? It was pure agony. Cindy used a method of tickling that seemed to work well. First, she used her long fingernails to tickle torture the middle of the nipple, making it erect and sensitive. Eventually though, they would start to get a little sore, and Cindy didn't want pain to damper their fun time. So, she would start to let her nails circle the areola without actually touching the sensitive tip. This caused John to yearn for her touch even more. Then, once he was pretty much in complete tears, she gently but still cruelly rubs his nipples softly. It was the rubbing that made John go the craziest. It took Cindy five minutes to do this process, so by the time French was over, she had repeated the cycle over nine times. And not once did Johnathon Trenton say, "Cessez de chatouiller mes mamelons!"

BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT!

As Cindy walked over to the alarm clock, she sighed gently. She was very wet....John could have probably guessed that. But she was having doubts with this...she certainly wasn't doubting how much she wanted to do things to John. She definitely wanted that. She was doubting, however, putting him through the whole school day of tickling...because she herself was so unbelievably horny and wanting of him. She didn't think that she would be able to last another second without jumping his bones.

As she turned off the alarm and reset it, she suddenly dropped it onto the floor. It made a crash that made John jump. She turned around suddenly and looked into his eyes, and without a moment's hesitation, she pounched on him.

Johnathon Trenton had the most fulfilling orgasm of his entire life.

***FOUR HOURS LATER***

Johnathon and Cindy Trenton lay in bed. Both were exhausted. They had made love six times in the last four hours, and finally they felt that they should rest. Of course, John was still glued to the bedsheets, so Cindy was doing mostly all of the work, but neither party had any complaints. Within the past four hours, they had exchanged countless kisses, and both were happily content with what had went on. There was no shame.

"I hope you enjoyed the school day, sweetie," she cooed into John's ear. She had decided to stick with the school day theme after all...with the exception that she replaced straight tickling with sex. John had been enamored. Gently, she kissed him on the mouth, when both of them heard a muffled noise.

BZRR BZRR BZRR BZRRRRRR....

The sound died out quickly. The alarm clock's days were finally numbered, as it finally turned itself off. Cindy looked at John and smiled.

"What's that evil smile for, baby?" he said, feeling lucky. Her reply couldn't have been better.

"Welcome to detention"

Thank you.

It's funny how once I'm not threatening to give more, people don't give their feedback anymore.

Thank you for the awesome, well-written story. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work and you will go far.

Thank you very much Cameron.

I'm going to be starting work on story seven eventually...and it will be released in segments. I know that for sure.

sorry meant to write something sooner but was busy. love it and I am sorry it has ended T-T

sorry...I have been gone, but that was great as always...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back