• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School's Out! (The Complete Story) (f/m) (artist wanted!)

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
It pleases me to present to you all the entire adaption of "School's Out!" I posted the third part for those of you who have been following along, but for others who are new to the story, this is the place to start. This is the entire story all combined into one thread for easy and simple access.

I would also like to mention that I am looking for an artist who would like to create cover art for this story. Remember, cover art is a voluntary job with no monetary reward. However, you will be credit on the cover along with the author. Any artists who I have or have not made requests to should PM me immediately.

Enjoy!

BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT!

The start of a brand new day. Thursday, April 6th, 2006, to be exact. The sound of the alarm clock filled the room with a horrible inevitability that John had to get up for school today. Oh, how he hated it! John Trenton was 18 years old and he was still in high school. Not exactly the brightest cookie in the box, to be honest. Originally, however, John was a bright student who kept straight A's and B's, but in his junior year, his father was killed in a horrible car crash. Since then, he lived with the only relative he had left, and that was his stepmother, Cindy. Cindy had been his stepmother for only a month before his father had died, and still to that very day in April 2006, John didn't have much of a relationship with Cindy. This, of course, hurt her quite a bit, and she went to insane amounts to try and bond with her stepson. As a matter of fact, it wasn't until April 2006 that the two of them really bonded.

Although Cindy did not know it, John actually thought of Cindy as a very "significant" person in his life. He didn't like to think of her as a stepmother; she was a gorgeous twenty-something year old girl, and her features were all in her prime. John had spent countless hours during his summer and his senior year fantasizing and masturbating to the thought of her. Of course, he could never come out to her about this. She would probably think that he was a freak. Little did he know that she actually had the same fantasies about him. The only difference was that the erotic thoughts that she came up with had a different mood to them.

On this particular morning, John wasn't in the greatest of moods, and he slammed down onto his alarm clock with such a ferocity that the damn thing made a crack. The sound immediately ceased and the digital clock part of the device went all kablooey. "Shit," he thought, and slowly he began to drift back into sleep. Just as he was almost back into one of his sexy stepmom dreams, he heard the door open. Cindy Trenton was walking over to him, both concerned and disgruntled over the smash she had heard a moment before.

"Wake up, John," she said cautiously. "You have school today."
John turned to her and took a moment to remember that he was in nothing but his underwear under the sheets. This sense of nakedness in the presence of Cindy aroused him, and he got a bit of an erection. Nonetheless, though, he was grumpy on account of the time of day.
"I'm not going today," he stated promptly.
"Why, of course you are!" said Cindy, stamping her bare foot. The sound it made on the hardwood floor was distinct and swift; she meant business. "Either you can go to school today and do what I tell you to, or you can stay home today and live through hell."
Haha! What could this 120 pound woman do to him that would be considered hell? He laughed aloud when she said this, causing her eyes to widen and her nostrils to flare in anger. Nobody disrespected Cindy and got away with it.
"I'll take the hell," he chuckled, and rolled over and into a deep sleep.

"Fine," Cindy thought. "That's just what I hoped for."

Before we progress with the story, let me inform you of a few key facts that led up to this heartwarming predicament. First, we'll start with John. As stated previously, his father died in a car crash, and since that happened, he had been spiraling downward, both in his head and in the classroom. He became a regular class cutter, a frequent face in the in-school suspension room when he was caught, and a very well-known member of the principal's office. This leads into the concern of Cindy, who he is not blood related to, but she cares about him nonetheless. Since the death of John Trenton Sr., Cindy has tried bonding with her stepson, but every time she would try to make a connection with him, he would push away or lock himself inside his room. She even went as far as buying them Ozzy Osbourne tickets, but he simply took them and brought a friend instead.

There's another side of Cindy's liking for John as well. It's a liking that some would consider to be one of the sexiest and erotic situations of all, or it could be considered by many others that it is a sick and perverted mindset. Cindy was sexually attracted to John, who was now 18. She wasn't at first, but ever since that last birthday of his, she found something irresistable about him. Maybe it was the coming of personal consent that made her feel so lustful when she looked at him on that very day. Alas, she would never know. But one thing she did know was that she had long, captivating fantasties about her stepson; the kind that a good portion of society would look down on and shun. These fantasties, while they did include nudity and sex, did not focus on the thrill of the orgasm. No no, quite the contrary, actually.

Her fantasy went a bit something like this. It would be an early school morning (just like the one presented to her in real life) and John would be very sleepy. She would ask him if he wanted to go to school today, and he would say no. She would then proceed to have a fit and tell him that he had to go, or he could stay here and endure what she had planned for him. Every time she fantastized this, John picked the hell, so just imagine Cindy's surprise when she was presented to this fantasy in real life! The way he had arrogantly turned himself over and fallen back asleep was like something from her very dreams, and now it was all coming true! The next part of her fantasy was going to be done, after a quick phone call.

Cindy found the phone on the cradle in her room and dialed the school's number by memory. Two rings into the call, the main office picked up. Cindy asked her question.
"Hello, I would like to get the class schedule for a Johnathon Trenton..."

His eyes shot open, and the first thing he saw was Cindy. She was laying next to him, completely naked. Her entire body was pink with warmth, and she gazed deeply at him. He also noticed that he was nude too. It was his greatest fantasy, and he was actually living it! Cindy raised her head, never once taking her eyes off of her naked stepson's face.
"Welcome to Hell," she said wickedly. She had always imagined herself saying it that way, and actually getting to say it to John gave her goosebumps. She seductively curled her toes when she saw him smile.

They were both on the bed. John was still a bit groggy, as he did not notice the predicament that he was in. Upon immobile inspection, it could be said that John was happily laying on his bed in the nude next to a beautiful woman. But the reality of the situation was not as pleasant. All it would take for John to learn the true horror of the present is if he made an attempt to lift any of his limbs. When he did so, he found that he could not. Cindy had superglued John's appendages to the sheets, which were tucked in so tightly under the two of them that it would be impossible for him to escape. John let out a small gulp when he learned this. Cindy got off the bed and looked him over.

"Wakey wakey, Johnny," she said with a grin. "I'm so happy that you could join us today." She cupped her breasts in her hands and played with them a bit, causing Johnny's long-awaited boner to slowly pop up. He had no idea that this would be happening to him, and he knew that it wouldn't definitely not be as bad as school. Hell, he thought, it would be incredible.

Cindy walked over to the foot of the bed. Her bare feet made sexy little patter noises. Johnny noticed now that she was carrying his half-demolished digital alarm clock in her hand. She was still able to use it, it seemed, as she put the alarm in at 7:30am. The time itself was 7:20am. She placed the clock on the television that was behind her. Then, she got up onto the bed and crawled her way up to John's left side. His boner was now in full force.

"You're here early," she stated promptly. He had no idea that she was such a fan of the role-playing thing. He remained silent.
"Class is going to begin in approximetly ten minutes. I sure do hope you have your textbooks." She reached over to his erect penis and gave it a nice, gentle squeeze. He moaned ever so lightly at this, and she continued to massage it. First, with one hand, then with both. She made sure that her wicked long nails didn't scratch his genitals, and he marveled at the intense pleasure that she was squeezing out of his member. He knew that it would be an orgasm to remember for ages.

Finally, John started to feel it coming. The orgasm was only seconds away. He was so close!

Cindy immediately ceased. She got up off of the bed and walked over to the alarm clock, shut off the alarm properly, and reset the time for 8:30am. John looked at her pleadingly.
"Please Cindy," he begged. "I was so close. You've got give me another squeeze. Please, just one more!" Cindy laughed at his predicament. He started to squirm, hoping that the force of gravity would maybe pull his penis down and give him sweet relief. No such thing happened.

"Class is now in session," she said. "Today, in biology, we will be learning about sexual education." She walked over to the spot she had been sitting at before and sat back down. Her grin was now a frown, and she looked over her naked stepson and tsked.
"Johnathon Trenton," she said sternly, "you are not prepared for class today. You will be forced to take the alternate assignment." With that, she stood up on the bed and stepped one foot over John, letting herself gently plop down onto his stomach. His heart was racing and his dick was twitching from this sexy encounter. He closed his eyes so that he could heighten the experience. Her hands started to reach for his groin and....AHHHHHHH!

What John felt was not the pleasure-filled sensation of his step-mother hands around his penis, but rather the feeling of her long, sharp fingernails gently scrapping his crotch area. She was tickling all around his pubic region! Her hands gently glided onto the waistline, and she would quickly dig her fingers into his loins and then lower her fingers to tickle his scrotum and his taint. John thrashed upward. He hadn't any idea of this ticklish area until that very moment. She giggled and continued tickling this area, letting her nails spider-tickle all around the sensitive spot. She made outlines with her fingernails up to his waistline, then gently let them glide back down to below his balls. She didn't dare touch his penis.

"Stop it!" he screamed. He hadn't the slightest idea that his men's area was so ticklish, and she marveled at the effect that this was having over him. He thrashed about wildly and laughed helplessly as she assulted his poor crotch. She did this to him for 20 minutes, then stopped.

"Mr. Trenton", Cindy said in her stern voice, "you better not resist, or you'll find yourself in even more trouble than that which you are already in." And with that simple statement, she returned to his crotch. She tickled him like this for another 25 minutes.

Cindy ceased. The alarm went off, signifying the end of biology. Cindy sexily walked over to the alarm clock and turned it off again, this time setting it to another time. She turned around to look at John, who was now sweating all over and breathing heavily. His genital area was pink, and his penis was even more erect that it had been before.

John also noticed that her seductive face was back. She gently glided over to where she had previously sat, and then started to lightly caress his penis. Oh, sweet relief! He was finally going to get what he had been waiting for for the last hour. She used one hand to caress his penis from the bottom of the shaft to the bottom of his head, while the other hand gently rubbed his penis head. Pre-cum was already starting to soak her hands as she did this. John laid back and involuntarily moaned.

And at last, right as he was about to get what he wanted!!...

And at once, like she did before, Cindy stopped stroking his penis and got up. This time, the frustration was much more immense for John. He started shouting at her; at first, he was threatening, but then he was pleading. He had never felt such an exhilirating feeling before his stepmothers caress, and in his now highly cloudy and horny situation, all he wanted was for her to stroke his penis forever. He would kill for that.

Cindy turned the alarm clock off again and set it. She stopped for a moment to look John over; he was sweating profusely, but moreso around the crotch and penis area that she had so focused on. The skin in this area was still pink from sensitivity.

"Welcome to Pre-Calculus," Cindy said. She walked over to the foot of the bed and gently sat down. John hadn't a clue as to what she was doing now. "Today," she continued, "we are going to learn something new. But before we do this, I would like to review with you the quadratic formula. Mr. Trenton? Do you remember it?"

"Uhh," John started. He remembered he had learned it, but he didn't retain how it went.

"It's alright John. I'll write it down for you." She reached under John's bed for the permanent marker that she had placed here while he was sleeping. She took it out and now his eyes widened as he saw where she was going to write.

"No!" John protested. "Please Cindy, don't!"

She smiled for a moment, and without any further hesitation, she uncapped it and brought the tip to the sole of John's foot. Very gently, she started to write. John immediately started to squirm, but he was able to endure not laughing for the time being. He bit his lower lip and puffed his cheeks, doing everything in his power to remain stationary while his stepmother tormented the bottom of his foot.

"It's quite simple, Johnathon," she said. "Negative B plus or minus the square root of B squared, minus four "A times C" over 2a". She capped the marker after writing this. "Now," she said, "could you please repeat the formula to me?"

Johnathon, of course, hadn't been focusing on the formula.

"It's okay John. You just need some intensive studying. I'll help you." The last sentence was cooed extremely seductively. John's cock twitched. Cindy uncapped the marker again and now went to his other foot. She wrote the formula exactly as she had, but this time she made the characters bigger, and she wrote slower and lighter. John still refused to laugh.

"Have you got it now?" she asked him.

"No," he replied weakly. At least both of his feet were tormented now, so he could relax a bit easier at the fact that foot tickling wasn't one of his biggest weaknesses. He would endure this period.

She sighed deeply. "Oh well, I'll just have to try harder!" And with that, she got up, wielding the marker, and she walked over to his torso.

"No Cindy!" he shouted. His cock twitched some more as she walked closer to him. She noticed this and silently laughed to herself, knowing that he would not get his relief for quite some time. She sat down on the bed, to the right of John, and uncapped this marker once more. And with that, she brought the tip of the marker down onto his ribcage and began to write. John exploded with laughter. Cindy would later remember his explosively ticklish ribs as a preamble to getting his attention.

She wrote the quadratic formula all over his bare ribs. Not once did she speak, and not once did she cease. By the time the fourty-five minutes were up, John had the quadratic formula 18 times across the length of his ribcage. However, the free hand that she had was gently scrapping along the ribs that she was not writing on. He was in ticklish agony.

And once again, Cindy got up, walked over to the alarm clock and reset the time. This time, when she turned around, she began to slowly lick her lips. John's new goal was to ensure his orgasmic relief this time, no matter what. She walked over and sat down on the bed, and John closed his eyes. The moment that he felt an orgasm coming on, he was going to start thrusting his ass upward so that she would overdo it and make him come right into her hand.

But what she did was, while just as pleasureable, much worse. Instead of using her entire hand to play with his penis, she simply used her fingernails. She gently, but fimrly traced his penis from the shaft upward. He could feel her nail on the urethra even through the skin. It was such an amazing feeling that John lost himself for quite some time, and when the orgasm started to return, John knew that she was going to give it to him. She had to; it would be criminal not to. "Heh," he thought, in awe, "I just hope that I.."

John cursed Cindy as she walked back over to the alarm clock and reset it. Tears were streaming down his cheeks, and pre-cum was already starting to drip from the tip of his penis. He begged and begged and begged, but Cindy just giggled and looked at her stepson with a cute, yet cruel look.

"Third period," she began, ignoring John's cries and curses, "has begun. Welcome to French II." She walked to the side of the bed, and with grace and gentleness, she got up onto the bed and gently seated herself directly on John's chest, so that his pectoral region was right in reach.

"To get an A on this assignment, all you must do is make your request that I stop what I am doing...in French. If you finish this exam early, then you will recieve what you've desired all day." She made a motion as if she was going to squeeze his penis, but did not.

Of course, John never paid any attention in French, so he knew damn well that he would not get relief this time. "Oh well, just more rib tickling," he thought. He closed his eyes and waited for her fingers to come down on his ribs...but what they came down on was far less expected...and certainly much harder to endure. Very gently, Cindy lowered her fingernails onto John's abnormally massive nipples and began to spider-tickle them.

It was the most tickling thing John had ever felt in his entire life. For one, he hadn't the slightest clue that his nipples were ticklish; past girlfriends had sucked and rubbed them, which he always enjoyed, so the shock that came to him as he began giggling like a madman at his stepmother's touch was insensationable. Secondly, all this did was increase his yearning for an orgasm...only this time Cindy did not have to worry about accidently fucking up. She had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Hahahahahaaaaaa-CINDYY!" John began. "I...I..." he stammered. It tickled so fucking bad. She hushed him quickly.

"Remember," she said. "In French..."

John would remember this as the longest fifty minutes of his entire life. Cindy was an expert at tickling, and combining her expertise in this field with such a sensative spot on his body? It was pure agony. Cindy used a method of tickling that seemed to work well. First, she used her long fingernails to tickle torture the middle of the nipple, making it erect and sensitive. Eventually though, they would start to get a little sore, and Cindy didn't want pain to damper their fun time. So, she would start to let her nails circle the areola without actually touching the sensitive tip. This caused John to yearn for her touch even more. Then, once he was pretty much in complete tears, she gently but still cruelly rubs his nipples softly. It was the rubbing that made John go the craziest. It took Cindy five minutes to do this process, so by the time French was over, she had repeated the cycle over nine times. And not once did Johnathon Trenton say, "Cessez de chatouiller mes mamelons!"

As Cindy walked over to the alarm clock, she sighed gently. She was very wet....John could have probably guessed that. But she was having doubts with this...she certainly wasn't doubting how much she wanted to do things to John. She definitely wanted that. She was doubting, however, putting him through the whole school day of tickling...because she herself was so unbelievably horny and wanting of him. She didn't think that she would be able to last another second without jumping his bones.

As she turned off the alarm and reset it, she suddenly dropped it onto the floor. It made a crash that made John jump. She turned around suddenly and looked into his eyes, and without a moment's hesitation, she pounched on him.

Johnathon Trenton had the most fulfilling orgasm of his entire life.

***FOUR HOURS LATER***

Johnathon and Cindy Trenton lay in bed. Both were exhausted. They had made love six times in the last four hours, and finally they felt that they should rest. Of course, John was still glued to the bedsheets, so Cindy was doing mostly all of the work, but neither party had any complaints. Within the past four hours, they had exchanged countless kisses, and both were happily content with what had went on. There was no shame.

"I hope you enjoyed the school day, sweetie," she cooed into John's ear. She had decided to stick with the school day theme after all...with the exception that she replaced straight tickling with sex. John had been enamored. Gently, she kissed him on the mouth, when both of them heard a muffled noise.

BZRR BZRR BZRR BZRRRRRR....

The sound died out quickly. The alarm clock's days were finally numbered, as it finally turned itself off. Cindy looked at John and smiled.

"What's that evil smile for, baby?" he said, feeling lucky. Her reply couldn't have been better.

"Welcome to detention"

loved reading all of your stories again! Is a new one coming soon??

Yes. I have a fresh and certain idea of story seven. Now it's just a matter of writing it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back