• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tales of Robyn Hood Part 1 The Adventure Begins M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
A young man, a rouge and thorn in the side of Prince John is said to roam Sherwood Forrest. Brave and an excellent swordsman, young Robyn Hood managed to stay out of harms way and away from the Sheriff of Nottingham, who would sooner see him dancing at the end of the hangman's noose.

As a boy, Robyn watched as his father was dragged from their house, stripped and tickle tortured in front of the village as an example of what the King does to trouble makers. Robyn shivered as he listened to his father's hysterical giggles and ticklish gibberish as the Sheriff's men tickled his every body part till his father gave in and told them he would no longer be a threat to the King. The King had a long history of being ticklish and using tickling as a means of punishment. He made sure his solders were all ticklish so he could keep them in line as well.

After that, Robyn's father was never the same. When ever he heard the horses of the King's army coming closer, he curled up into a ball and began giggling as if he was being tickled all over again. Every once in a while, a solder would ride into the village and tease him by waving a goose feather near him or poking his tender sides till he began giggling.

Robyn swore he would avenge his father and took an oath to be a constant menace to the King and the Prince and all his men. Of course, Robyn, like his father was insanely ticklish himself and he enjoyed a good tickling from time to time; and it was his love for tickling that began his adventures as a rouge in the Forrest.

Robyn was walking in the Forrest after just having come from spying on a contingent of the King's solders when he came to a grassy meadow. He decided to rest and stripped off his shirt so the sun could warm his body.
He lay on his belly and put his head down and fell fast asleep.

While he slept, a friar happened to be walking in the wood for his afternoon meditation. He came upon the sleeping Robyn and saw that his upper body was naked. the Friar, being of a playful nature decide to have a bit of fun and sat down gently next to Robyn. He pulled out a turkey feather and began gentle strokes down the middle of Robyn's naked back.

Feeling the tickling touch of the feather, Robyn woke up and bit his lip to hold in his laughter. Seeing that Robyn was awake, the Friar began lightly tickling his ribcage with a small twig. Soon Robyn was giggling loudly as the Friar had advanced to his underarms , tickling him with his fat, pudgy fingertips.

Robyn managed to wriggle away from the Friar and stand up over him. "Why do you tickle me so?" asked Robyn. The Friar laughed. "I couldn't help myself. When I saw you sleeping in the grass, your upper body unclothed, I knew Had to tease you. I had no idea you were so... ticklish!"

Robyn glared at the Friar for a monument and then decided that he would ask him to join him in his quest to annoy the Sheriff of Nottingham. Of course Robyn needed a declaration of the good Friar's loyalty.

"Good Friar, I am Robyn Hood. Join me in my good deeds and my annoyance of the Sheriff." The Friar smiled. His time at the Order was short as he was out on his own as a penalty for tickling the other Friars against their will.

"I am Friar Tuck. I will join you and together we will do our best to thwart the King and his men." Robyn smiled and shook the Friar's hand then said, "I need something to ensure your loyalty to me. Some act.. some deed .. Good Friar.. Are you a ticklish man? After all, you took delight in using the feather on me. Can you stand the feather on your bare skin?"

Friar Tuck smiled. "Oh yes.. I am quite ticklish and will show my loyalty to you." Robyn smiled and quickly took out a rope and tied the Friar's feet together. Then he removed his shoes. Tuck looked on nervously as Robyn tied his feet together. The Friar had extremely ticklish feet and could barely get through the foot tickling punishments at the Abby.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" Asked a worried Friar Tuck. Robyn took out the turkey feather. "What's the matter Tuck" Ticklish feet or too ticklish on your bare feet?!" then Robyn began tickling under the Friar's toes. Tuck threw his head back and roared with ticklish laughter. His body thrashed back and forth as Robyn expertly applied the feather's tip along Tuck's arches then down the middle of his tender, ticklish soles.

When Robyn had his fill of tickling Tuck's feet, he spread open his tunic nd began tickling his underarms playfully. tuck giggled childishly and begged for more. Robyn smiled. "Give me your loyalty tuck!" Tuck nodded his head between giggles. Satisfied that Tuck would be loyal, Robyn began tickling his ribs playfully. Tuck's eyes got wide as saucers and continued to roar with ticklish laughter.

Friar Tuck was a big man whose belly was soft and jiggled as he laughed. Robyn slipped his finger inside the Friar's belly button and soon had him rolling back and forth, giggling and wiggling about. AS Robyn kept tickling the good Friar, he noticed a certain raising under the Friar's lower tunic. The Friar also noticed and soon was feeling extra ticklish. Robyn slid his hand down and tickled along the inner thigh of the Friar and then just a bit higher. Tuck began giggling harder as he felt Robyn tickling near his manhood. His giggles were mixed with moans of pleasure as Robyn took the feather and began tickling even more.

Friar Tuck could feel the pressure of laughter and arousal bubbling up from his innards as Robyn kept up the tickling. Suddenly he arched his back and let out a loud yell. Robyn backed off and laughed as the half naked Friar lay in the grass giggling like a ticklish school boy.

"Come my friend! you have proved your loyalty to me! Beware, as you travel with me, that the Sheriff's men are all about!" Tuck collected himself and pulled his tunic back up. He was still breathing heavily after all his laughter. Then he stood close to Robyn and whispered. "I have never had such tickling! You must let me return the favor !" Robyn smiled. "There is time enough for playfulness, but now we must go deep into the forest where my men are." Then he whispered into Tuck's ear. Tuck's eyes grew wide and he smiled broadly.

The two men traveled deeper into Sherwood Forrest until they came upon an encampment. Robyn and Tuck were meant my two of Robyn's guards, Little Jon and Byron of Wales. Both men pulled their swords out and stopped Robyn and Tuck. "Who goes there?" Robyn stopped and stripped off his top tunic. "It is Robyn Hood!" Byron stood fast as Little Jon walked close to Robyn and took out a feather. "I'll know if you are Robyn!" Little Jon took the feather and made a Tickly circle around Robyn's belly button. Robyn giggled and sucked in his belly to protect is ticklish spot. Satisfied that it was Robyn, Little Jon stopped tickling him and welcomed in. "Who's your friend, Robyn?" asked Byron. Robyn smiled, "This is Friar Tuck. He is one of us now, sword to taunt the sheriff and King's men; but beware laddies. The good friar loves to tickle!

Tuck and Robyn were taken inside the encampment and welcomed by all the men, except one; Percival. Percy had been caught giving information away to a solder of the King, which nearly got the men caught.

Robyn listened as Little Jon told him what happened. Robyn went over to Percy, who was shackled. "Why did you do this? We trusted you.. I trusted you." Percy wouldn't look at Robyn and said nothing in his defense. Robyn told Little Jon to gather the men together to watch Percy's punishment.

Robyn walked over to Percy. "You know what the punishment is!" Percy backed away.. "N-no! NO! You now I can't possibly...! I'm.. I'm too ticklish!" Robyn looked away and gave the command to strip and string Percy up. Percy struggled as he was stripped naked and tied by his arms to the Tickling Tree. His legs were spread apart and tied at the ankle and the knees. Oil was rubbed on his ribs and sides, his most ticklish spots. A hooded man dressed in a long, black robe entered the encampment. He was "The Tickle Punisher" Robyn gave him his instructions.

The Punisher took off his robe walked over to where Percy was strung up. The Punisher was tall with muscular upper body and long, fingers with pointed nails, ideal for raking along ticklish ribs and belly buttons. He didn't take off his hood as anonymity was key to his survival within Robyn's circle of men.

Percy looked nervously as the Punisher got closer. Little Jon read the charges against Percy and then nodded to the Punisher to begin the punishment. He smiled under his hood, as he enjoyed the tickling he was about to inflict on Percy. He ran his nails along Percy's ribs slowly at first, then fast. Percy bit his lip hard to stave off the laughter he felt building deep within him. AS he felt the nails kneading and tickling each rib, Percy could no longer hold his laughter in and began giggling loudly and thrashing about.

The Punisher went deep into Percy's underarms, tickling through his thick mat of hair. Percy's giggles became more frenzied as the Punisher lingered in each ticklish armpit. Soon the Punisher had Percy babbling and telling what he told the Sheriff's men.

Robyn signaled to the Punisher to stop for the time being. Then he gathered his men and went deep into the forest where they would be safe from discovery.

End Part 1

Last edited:
Lady Feathers

Excellent so far! Just like Friar Tuck, I'm begging for more!! hehe

Can't wait Lady Feathers! :bouncybou

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back