• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desire (m/f)

gth

I have a desire. It is a strange desire that only you understand. You know it very well, even though you have never seen this part of me when we were together. You found the time to come and meet because you know that my desire involves satisfying you in every way. My emptiness comes from not being able to make you smile. That is about to change tonight.

Of course, there are the usual light conversations. I enjoy listening to you. You are very important to my life. I know you won’t take a permanent place in my world, but I am grateful for this moment.

We return to your hotel room, for discretion is a great part of your concern. No one knows you here in this town. That fact makes you quite comfortable. Even so, you desire to feel private. I desire you to feel. You lie down on your bed face down and prepare for me to touch you. I promise you that my fingers will stroke lightly and slowly all over the whole of your soft skin. Moreover, your skin is so very soft.

You take off your shoes and stockings. You remove your pants and top. I face another wall because I want you to maintain your modesty. You tell me that I can return to sit beside you. I see a woman so beautiful that my heart skips a beat. My fingers touch the small of your back. I draw very close circles in different directions. You try to stifle the giggle, but you know you can’t resist the urge to laugh. My fingers extend the circles to reach to your ribs. The giggles turn into deep guffaws mixed with a muffled “oh god”. First, I stroke one side, then the other. The intensity of my touch has never gone past the light tender slide that you felt in the beginning. You are simply so ticklish. When others have tickled you in the past, they have dug in and caused discomfort. I desire for you to feel pure joy and laughter, then much more.

My fingers return to the center of your back and slide up towards your shoulders. You tell me how nice that feels. You start to giggle once again when you realize I’m tickling your neck. Your neck is extremely sensitive, but I won’t stay there for very long. My hands lightly rub around your shoulders to relax you. There is a sigh of relief. Then, my fingers land in the hollows of your underarms. Suddenly, silent shaking replaces the sighs of reprieve. You prove to me your endurance by keeping your arms above your head. I promised no restraints and you choose to keep your arms exposed to my touch. Five fingers slide and dance merrily around one armpit. Five other fingers move inside the other. Seconds turn into minutes. For you, minutes feel like hours, but I won’t tire you out. I slide my fingers down both sides of your body, grazing the sides of your breasts and sides until I reach your hips.

I release my fingers from your skin to give you a moment to catch your breath. I move myself to the end of the bed and kneel between your legs. This time, my touch is stronger than before, but still light and tender. I let both hands stroke up and down one leg then the other. I begin at one hip and slide slowly down your thigh to the back of your knee. Each pass returning to your hip has with it a much lighter touch. Each lighter touch returns more and more laughter. As my touch gets lighter, the speed is dramatically slower. Finally, it feels as if I move my fingers while my hands stay frozen in time.

Your laughter is sweet and building in intensity. You hate the thought of being tickled, but you love the feeling that you feel. You want more of it. Soon, both hands slide up and down both legs at the same time. I let my hands slide closer and closer toward the center of your womanhood. Your sensitivity has been building for quite sometime, as the sultry side of your laughter begins to show. Full guffaws mix with moans and requests for more. I am extremely happy to oblige.

My fingers traverse between your inner thighs and your behind. I am tickling you while I move, yet I don’t hear the laughter I have heard recently. What I hear now is deep breaths. I see you move with the music of your body. You turn yourself over. I place my lips at your belly button and kiss ever so softly. While I’m kissing, my fingers return to your sides and dance around as they did in the past. You begin to giggle once more, until my lips move from your belly button to the tip of your womanhood.

My tongue touches the core of you while my fingers wiggle about from your sides to your stomach. You are a mix of emotions. You laugh. You moan. You breathe deeply. You want more. My tongue licks lightly and touches. My fingers tickle you. This cycle goes on for what seems an eternity. Your body is a fever pitch. Eventually, you release in such a strong and momentous release. Your nerve endings are beyond excited.

I move myself from in between your legs to your feet. You have this look of impending dread. I kiss the tips of your toes. My tongue slides around the balls of your feet. My fingers slide along the sides of your feet. Your laughter is back with a vengeance. I slip my tongue in between your toes while my fingers continue to dance along the base of your heel and side of your feet. Your laughter is wild and uncontrollable. Part of you wants this madness to stop. The other part of you wants it to continue because you know it will lead to more of what happened before. Which voice will you listen to?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back