• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She's With the Band m/f

Saeria

1st Level Orange Feather
Meh, thought i'd at least give it a try or something ...

"Beast? I've never heard of them. Are they any good?" Marelle asked as she peeked over menu at Delilah. Delilah was a dramatic sort, full of hand motions and expressions when she spoke emphatically about something. It was pretty funny to watch the way she talked about the upcoming show, waving her arms about like a frantic seagull.
"You have never heard of them? My GOD are you living in a cave?" She nearly knocked over her iced tea in enthusiasm. Marelle took this to be a pretty good indication that this was going to be an awesome show.
"Well, you know i can't miss a good show." Marelle smiled widely and hid her face behind the menu.
Marelle and Delilah had always been best friends, all through grade school, through the time they went to separate colleges and now finally as roommates working at the same company. For as long as she could remember, she and Delilah were always going on about new music and what shows to see. She was sure that for Delilah it was just a hobby much like one would take up needleworking. For herself, however, seeing a live performance took on a whole different meaning.
Marelle blushed as she let her mind wander to the shows she had already been to. She was always interested in the places that kept the speakers and amplifiers in front of the stage. There was no feeling like being curled up on one of them crosslegged, feeling the booming syncopations vibrate through her body, a creepy ticklish sensation coursing through her. When the music was especially loud she found herself laughing uncontrollably, on the verge of near orgasm as music and tactile overload intertwined within her.
"Hey, out there in outerspace! You're coming to the Beast show tomorrow night, right?" Delilah shouted so loudly the other patrons in the restaurant paused to look at them.
"Of course, i wouldn't want to miss it."
The Beast show was quite a bit more crowded than either of them thought it would be. The band was virtually unknown back then. This was a familiar club to them and Marelle smiled to herself as she saw her customary place empty.
"I already know you're going to sit on the speaker. I'm starting to think you get off to music or something." Delilah laughed as they walked to the stage. They saw people busily scurrying across the stage stretching cords and assembling the drum set. As Marelle sat down on the speaker she saw a silhouetted figure on stage stop in front of her.
"Now that, my dear, is the best seat in the house! I bet when the music is going it just tickles like hell." the man said, laughing softly. She could imagine this person smiling a wide, almost delightfully sinister smile as he spoke.
"Maybe it does." she replied, but the man had already disappeared backstage again. She turned to find Delilah had run off somewhere, likely to order drinks or scope the place out for other friends. All alone, Marelle couldn't do anything but let her mind wander again. The encounter with the silhouette had left her somewhat rattled but strangely excited.
"Never in a million years will i forget that man's voice." she muttered to herself as she closed her eyes. She couldn't tell how many moments had passed until she heard a clamor of voices surrounding her, shouting and chanting. The club grew dark and a single deep bass note played over the speakers so loudly that her whole body shook. She bit her lower lip to keep a delighted sigh from escaping. This was going to be a loud, beautiful show and the anticipation crawled into her tingling flesh.
In a brilliant flash the band began playing. They were some of the most beautiful people she'd ever seen. The singer stood at the edge of the stage, poised as if ready to pounce as his voice emanated through the air in deep syncopation to the drums. Fluid movements graced each person on stage all the while the gentle rumbling of the speaker beneath her travelled up her spine, tickling the hairs on the back of her neck.
Marelle found herself entranced by the guitarist, more specifically his hands. His fingers moved with unusual quickness along the fretboard, pinning each string with furious perfection. At times they moved so quickly she couldn't even see individual movements, rather a blur of graceful pale under the stage lights. She found herself imagining what it would be like have those same fingers, like lightning, dug deep into her sides as she fought to escape his grasp.
"Why would i have a thought like that?" she paused, rousing from her imagination. As if on cue, the man turned to her, met her eye to eye and smiled a smile that could only be described as cat like. "I swear this man must read my thoughts!" she blushed madly and looked down at her feet. For a long time all she could do was fight the ticklish feeling building in her as the speaker shook with each deep pluck of the bass. She idly ran her hands along the arches of her bare feet, having kicked her shoes off some time ago, and tried to think of something a little more... normal.
"This next piece was written by Maelstrom.. something flashy for his fan following..." the singer spoke into the microphone as he backed out of the light and placed a simple wooden stool in front of him. The guitarist, Maelstrom, gathered himself onto the stool and at once began to play. He was a rather statuesque figure with alabaster features and eyes the most unusual shade of red amber.
The sound was even stronger and deeper than the rest of the show had been. Marelle tried so hard to keep from laughing, the vibration of the music travelling through her with such fury. In no time at all she was laughing so hard that it seemed the rest of the crowd in the club had grown silent and turned to look at her.
In a volley of sensations, Marelle tipped her head back and screamed with laughter. The previous mental images of the guitarist's fingers digging into her skin filled her mind. She could hear the guitar in the background of her busy thoughts and in a strange sort of way it sounded as if he were making the guitar laugh with her. All too soon, the song was over and the singer was thanking everyone for coming to their show. The sound died, the vibrations stopped and Marelle just sat still, entranced.
She didn't want to leave from that spot. Every nerve in her body ached for something she couldn't name. At the same moment she heard Delilah call her name she heard a voice from the darkness beyond the stage.
"You ARE quite a ticklish girl. I had you pegged from the very beginning."
"Who are you?"
"I'm the monster under your bed holding a feather and a rope." the silohuette came closer. The first bit of color she could recognize was the red amber glow of his eyes.
"no you're not." she tried her best to sound composed yet failed miserably.
"Well, you could always come and find out." Maelstrom said as he leapt from the stage to stand next to her. His eyes locked on hers for what seemed like an eternity.
"Why would i do a thing like that, it sounds weird to me."
Dammit, she thought, why can't i at least sound a little more convincing?
"Okay, so I'm a weirdo. That's fine. Want to help me for a little bit? The other guys are taking a smoke break."
Marelle nodded and began following his instructions. He didn't have her lifting any equipment but the task of winding all the cords proved to be rather tedious. As she padded across the stage to return the last of the cords she caught Maelstrom watching her feet with amused interest.
"Do you always walk around barefoot like that?" he asked slowly, the catlike grin from before returning to his mien.
"Sometimes, I kinda like the tickly feeling i get from walking on carpet barefoot." she replied before she thought about the strangeness of the comment. Immediately she turned away and resumed working. With perfect timing as always, Delilah sprang onto the stage and leaned in to whisper to Marelle.
"Oh look at you, being checked out by the guitarist. You're such a tease." She giggled. "He is seriously digging your feet." Without another word she straightened and smiled at Maelstrom and left the stage, calling back "Don't have too much fun without me."
Marelle closed the box of cords and turned toward the now vacant stage and sighed. A little part of her was hoping Maelstrom was still there watching her. She shrugged to herself and started offstage when she felt a firm hand wrap around her waist. Before she could fully take in what had just happened she felt fingertips pressing into her side. In reflex she squeaked and writhed into Maelstrom.
"Aha, you've been busted!" He whispered in her ear gently. The feel of his lips grazing across her ear was so maddening she didn't know whether to laugh or melt. "I'd like to discuss this further, if that's okay with you." She couldn't help but smile in the same catlike fashion as he had done.
"I'd like that." she was able to say just before he once again dug into her side. Writhing and laughing, she was led backstage to a small room. It was a comfortable room with a large sofa in the very center, especially nice for the back of a smaller club as this was. He stopped prodding her side and motioned for her to sit. Marelle did so without hesitation. She couldn't help but feel as if something odd and amazing was about to happen to her.
Maelstrom sat beside her, close enough that she could smell his scent, of pheromones and soap. She was flustered at first, not knowing exactly what to say to him. An uncomfortable silence passed. It was then she noticed that he was once again gazing at her feet.
"You have quite a high arch." he said, leaning down. "May I?" he indicated that he wanted to look at them closer. While Marelle was puzzled by the attention he was giving to her feet, she obliged out of curiosity. He gently placed them in his lap, taking in every curve and crease with the tips of his fingers. She tried to hold still but couldn't help but squirm every now and then. The feel of his fingers drifting along the soles of her feet really tickled. In reflex she bent her toes and slipped one foot from his grasp.
"Now that is some real ticklishness!" he laughed and reclaimed his hold. "Now just hold still a minute."
She nodded and tried harder to be as still as possible. His fingertips were calloused from years of practice and devotion to his art form, adding to the near torment that came with having to sit so still under his attention. Suddenly she felt his fingers dig underneath her toes and she let out a yelp of surprise. Marelle pulled back her feet and began to laugh softly.
"That was kinda mean." she giggled as she willingly returned her feet to his lap. Once again he gently stroked the soft arches of her feet and smiled.
"I never said i was a nice guy." He replied. For many minutes he continued the same movements of his fingers along the bottoms of her feet. She started to feel a little more at ease when he turned his fingers deep into her arches.
"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she tried to pull her feet away again. This time he was able to wrap one arm around her ankles in an effort to prevent her escape. The laughter that escaped from her shattered the silence and echoed through the room. The delightful torture continued as she kicked and struggled against his hold.
"Just a little tickle?" he laughed with her as his relentless assault on her soles continued. She writhed violently, nearly falling head first from the sofa. Tears formed in her eyes and the laughter just wouldn't stop. Tingling heat traveled up her legs with each time she kicked at him.
"Oh, stop, please stop... no, don't stop... I don't know, damn you." she struggled to say something coherent between gasps and giggles. She buried her face into the arm of the sofa and with a last effort she freed her left foot from his grasp by pushing against his hold with her hands and kicked him in the shoulder. He stopped his attack and they caught their breath.
"And I'M mean?" he laughed as he rubbed the tops of her feet. Her tactile senses were so incredibly heightened by this point that she couldn't help but jerk nervously under his touch. The mere thought of his devious fingers digging into her skin relit the tickling feeling. Marelle closed her eyes and rested her head as her breath left and entered in great strokes. She felt something alien slide across her ankles and was roused just soon enough to catch Maelstrom binding her ankles with a guitar cord.
"It was handy. Desperate times call for desperate measures. You kick pretty hard for a girl."
"For a girl?!" Marelle started to laugh, again before she'd full caught her breath. He nodded and leaned down over her feet. The first thing she noticed was the feeling of his hair falling over her ankles. Her efforts to kick were negated by the cord bondage. All she could do was writhe and flail her...
"What the hell?" she looked up and saw her wrists tied together with a soft rope tethered to the support beam behind her. She tried through bits of raucous laughter to crane around to see who else was in the room but was simply too distracted by the new assault on her feet.
The tickling she had experienced before had nothing on what was happening now. She felt a light biting beneath her toes and it was driving her absolutely crazy. Various places on her body reacted to this new sensation. She rolled her neck as shivers traveled along her spine, coursing through her arms as dull cold flames.
Marelle was helpless. She couldn't roll or kick. All she could do was howl with laughter, allowing all the sensations to flow through her.
"Oh dammit.. do you have any idea how bad.. no how good that feels?" She couldn't make up her mind. Her face felt stretched from laughing so hard and her ribs ached but nothing in the world could have made him stop right then. Heat rose to her face. Her hair clung to her forehead as sweat beaded down her cheeks, intermixing with the tears of laughter. This was when Marelle knew for sure she was completely under his control. Giving up this measure of control, being completely helpless to his ticklish assault became almost overwhelmingly exciting.
She was pushed over the edge when she felt a simultaneous multi-point attack on her body. His hands reached up and clawed behind her knees; another set of fingers lightly teased the curves of her neck. With a hitching gasp she arched her back, chin tipped to the ceiling, lips parted in a perfect "ah" as she reached climax. Never in her life had Marelle ever experienced such a complete nirvana.
For a near eternity, she couldn't make a single sound. The onslaught of tactile sensation slowed yet didn't stop entirely. Each movement from that moment on was torturous, fingers gliding across her skin all over her, hair teased her ankles and sweet nipping prodded beneath her curling toes. Finally she took in a deep breath and all action ceased.
"I think she might need a breath and some water." Maelstrom said gently as his lips grazed across her sole one last time. She wanted to say yes; she wanted to say no.
"Yeah, she's looking kinda purple to me." a voice behind her said. She looked up and found herself face to face with the singer.
Deftly Marelle was released from her bonds and Maelstrom helped her up to drink. She still couldn't breathe quite yet and her muscles quivered with exertion.
"I know what that toe curl was all about." Maelstrom smiled widely as he sat beside her. She blushed and looked down at her feet, observing with a kind of curious pride the reddened depressions in her ankles.
The singer gave Maelstrom an inquisitive look.
"Every band needs a mascot, i don't suppose you would mind doing a little touring with us for a while." He looked at Marelle, his beautiful red amber eyes dancing with delight.
"You won't regret it." the singer chimed in. All Marelle could do was nod. It was all so strange and exciting all at once. It was too serendipitous to pass up.
A knock sounded at the door and a heavy set man poked his head in.
"The girl had better get home, we called last call about 10 minutes ago."
"That's okay." Maelstrom chuckled softly and patted her on the head "she's with the band."

Yet another reason to envy band musicians! Bravo!

Something new and totally original, very nice work and I love the name of the band.

very impressive. Detailed enough whilst to the point. Great writing.

Loquei

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back