• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stock Market M/FFF

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
Hello all its been a very long time since I have written a story. I know that the story thread is one of the most anticipated threads on here. Lately I just havnt found a story I really liked so I figured I would right one myself. I hope all that reads it will find it entertaining and interesting. I hope no one feels as though they wasted there time by reading it.

Characters and characteristics:

Ticklee’s

Tammy: Tammy is a very gorgeous girl who is a little quiet but carries great mannors. She is 5’7 125 pounds with size 10 soles and a brunette bombshell

Heather: Heather is very out going highly spoken individual who loves to be a brat. She is 5’6 120 pounds awesome brown eyes and gorgeous brown hair with size 8 soles

Lisa: Lisa is they beautiful blonde who is 5’7 and very cute she herself has size 9 soles and is extremely gorgeous.

Tickler

Larry: Larry is our tickler. He is 6 foot tall a very athletic trim built and highly intelligent.

they story:

It was very late April when the three college gals who had been best friends since freshman year were in trouble to cram for there big economy test. The girls were now seniors and had to all take one general elective course to graduate and this class was the one they picked. Tammy was in the best shape since she had came to class regular and attempted all the assignments. Lisa was in good standing too as she hadn’t let partying get the best of her and tried to study as much as possible. Heather who still acted as a freshman it seemed made rare guest appearances to the class and never really took it all that serious until this time: EXAM WEEK! All three girls knew what they needed to do and do it quick. They went out in search of an Economy major who might know there stuff and be able to help them ace this general ed econ test. They spent all day searching for the right tutor that could give them the edge but everyone they talked to wanted money for the tutoring help or they just didn’t find “appealing”. Finally as the girls all sat down in the library heather made a comment. “hey team, look at that cute guy over there. He is really good looking. Lisa replied, “yeah he is I havnt seen him around really……wait he has several economy books!!!!.” Tammy spoke up “ladies I think we might have finally ended our quest for a tutor.” Heather being the outgoing and most flirtatious of the group decide to go in and make her move to talk to the good looking boy. Heather approached and said “hello I couldn’t help but notice that your studying economy.” The boy replied “hi there, and why yes I am. I am an Econ major and well it kind of goes along way in helping if you study.” Heather replied “oh I bet I am heather by the way and this is my friends tammy and lisa. The guy said “hi nice to meet you all I am Larry.” Larry personally shook all three girls hands as he was in a glee to be receiving all this attention. Tammy broke his mental celebration by asking “you know Larry we have an economy test coming up for exams and we though maybe since you seem to know your stuff as your in such advance econ classes that maybe you would like to tutor us for the sake of not wanting to see three great girls fail there test. Larry thought for a moment and then gave his master idea “sure I don’t know what your plans are for Friday night but if yall would like to come over to my place it’s a small house right off campus id be glad to go over graphs charts and stocks if you would like.” Lisa quickly piped up “oh that would be wonderful. Friday is good cause the test is Monday!” The three girls got directions and said there goodbyes letting larry know they would see him at 7 oclock shape.

The girls spent the Friday afternoon getting dressed and preparing there things for the tutor section with there good looking and very polite new friend Larry. Tammy wore a pink sleeveless t-shirt with some cute cream shorts and tennis shoes and socks. Heather trying to be more elaborate wore a cute white sleeveless dress and black heels. Lisa wore a blue tank top with white pants and for shoes she wore her keds with no socks. The girls got some food ate it quickly and made their way to the big study date.
The girls arrived and knocked on the door. Larry answered and said hello to the pretty girls and invited them to the living room to get started. As the girls sat down Larry asked if he could get anyone something to drink before they started the study sessions. All three girls were politely shire to this and declined, but Larry insisted and they agreed. Larry brought the girls there drinks and started the session. Larry said “I guess we first need to start with the stock market and see how stocks hold so well.” Within minutes all three girls became very weary and soon feel into a deep slumber.

When the girls all awoke at the same time they all instantly realized they were blindfolded with there arms tied and stretched high above there heads in a sitting position and there ankles trapped in what seemed to be a board with a hole in it for there feet to poke out the other side. The three girls all began to yell for help when they realized they were all in the room together. Tammy quickly spoke, “guys were are we can you see anything do you remember what might have happened.” Lisa said I cant see a thing I am blindfold with my arms above my head and my ankles bound together in something.” Heather replied “me too, I do recall anything except starting to study with Larry and then it all went dark!” Just then they heard a door pop open and a man walking in. The Man said “hello ladies glad to see you got some rest before our study session. I figured it be better if we moved down here to he basement.” Tammy yelled, “you had better let us go you creep or we will call the cops on you.” Larry said “I am sure you will but I have taken precautions to that and if you tell a soul you’ll see what is about to happen to you all over the internet. Heather proclaimed “please don’t hurt us well do anything or give you anything you want.” Larry assured her that there would be no pain in this study session. Lisa asked “well if we are still studying then why are we tied up like this.” Larry chucked in amusement and said “because I am going to teach you how to use the most sturdy of STOCKS.” With that he picked up a feather and walked to tammy who was the first in line then heather and finally lisa. Larry stroked to the feather against tammy’s cheek and asked her if she could tell him what he had. She shuttered still not realizing what the intent was and said “a feather.” Larry said “very good, now girls there is something I have wanted to know since I saw you all for the first time and I am going to take my time exploring the answers.” With that he slowly ran a circle in tammy’s left armpit which made her jump and squeled. Tammy yelled “ please don’t do that” through her excoriating giggles. Larry asked her, “Why not.” Tammy told him because she was very ticklish. Larry through down the feather and started tracing figure 8’s under her super soft and sensitive arms while tammy screamed and laughed in ticklish agony. Heather and lisa weren’t too happy about there situation now either. Both girls were very ticklish under there arms and felt horrible for their friend but realized that they soon would be suffering too. Larry asked tammy how she was enjoying her torture. She replied. “ HAHAHAHAHAHAH ITTTTTTSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAA TERRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIBLEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEEESSSAAAAA STTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!” Larry kept up his torture switching from singer finger traces of figure 8’s to all fingers in both armpits of spider tickles for the next 10 minutes. Tammy was in pure hell she could believe what was happening here she was a senior about to graduate and now she was some maniacs tortured prisoner, and through all of which she laughed and begged uncontrollably. Finally larry stopped torturing tammy’s underarms and went over to straddle heather. HE told her “you know its all very convenient that you all wore something sleeveless. Now if your all ticklish too then we will be in business.” He learned right up to heathers ear and whispered “I bet your really ticklish too and he are gonna make you just as bad of a sobbing mess as tammy over there.” Heather began pleading telling larry how ticklish she was and that she just oculdnt handle being helpless tickled by a mad man. She said “please Larry I’ll do aNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHINNNNNNNNGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD.” larry had already started his ticklish assault on the beautiful girls bare underarms. He starched them so ticklishly and firmly making sure every trace and stroke was causing heather the most ticklish agony of her life. Heather was tugging and pulling hard on her bonds hoping that something would give she was going nuts having this wild man tickle her underarms. Larry whispered in her ear again “oh laugh my precious laugh it all out I know your hating this and there isn’t a single thing you can do gorgeous.” Heathers screamed filled up the room and Lisa had heard enough after a while and begged laugh to move on to her to give her friend some relief. Larry grew a huge smile and said “oh aren’t we generous as too offering a sacerfice for a friend as he sat upon and straddled lisa. Larry told her that he was going to make her scream for mercy way worse then heather since she though she was such a big girl.” And with that larry pulled out to long feather and started his torturing figure 8 gliding them so evilly in place to torture the gorgeous gal. Lisa instantly giggled as the light tickling was agony and even more terrible there wasn’t a thing she could do to relieve her self from the tickling. Lisa’s teased giggles started to become tormented laughs. As larry kept his evil ways going. He put the feathers away and pulled out two paint brushes thus sending lisa in to the most ticklish agony of her life. She Begged “OMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY GAWWWDD HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE STOOPOPPPPPP WHATTTTTT HAHAHAHAAHAH YYYYYYYOUUURRR DOINGGGGGGGG.” Larry continued his assault on the ticklish babe. Using every stroke to be more tormenting then the last. He finally put lisa into silent laughter and then stopped. After this tammy spoke up “please let us go you have had your fun, we cant handle anymore.” With that Larry smiled and said “well honey I have some really bad news for you. We havnt even began to cover why stocks work so well” as he was saying that he was untying tammy’s shoes. It wasn’t long before he popped the shoes off her heels and he knew he had the victory and sadly so did tammy. She began to plea “ please don’t take of my shoes I cant handle my feet being tickled its just so terrible!!!!!!!” Larry finally removed the shoes fully from tammy’s feet. He ran a finger up her right socked sole. Tammy squealed at her fullest when she felt the horrible sensation. Larry spoke up “see tammy the thing is stocks are a big investment and huge risk to get stuck in.” Thus he than the other finger down her left sole. Larry went on to add insult to injury by telling tammy “you see my dear I believe in the three T’s which are tease, torment and torture. I am gonna tickle tease your soles with your socks on and as I am taking them off, I ma gonna tickle torment your barefeet with that feather you felt was absolutely terrible under your arms, and then I am gonna tickle torture them until you lose your mind.” With that larry kept slowly stroking tammy’s soles. Tammy giggled for a while and kept pleading. Heather knew that tammy had the most ticklish feet in the world seeing as how heather had tickled them a few times her self, spoke up to try and help tammy. Heather said “please she cant take this you have to stop. At that point larry quickly took off heathers right shoe and traced his finger up her foot making her scream and shiver. Larry said "we shall deal with you very soon. Larry then slowly and very tauntingly took of tammy's socks. She gasped as she knew larry was now twirling the tormenting feather. Larry so gracefully placed the feather to tammy's bare soles and went in for the torment. Tammy's gigles went to scream of "NO HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEE NOTTTTTT TTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE HEEEEHEHEHEHEHE FEEEEAAAAAAAATHEEEEEERRRR AHAHAHAHA AGGGGGGGGAINNNNN." Larry was like an artist using the brush to work on the master piece that is TAmmy's soles. this went on for a little while longer before larry introudced a second feather. Tammy went nuts pleading for a way to get her feet free. before she knew it larry was using some thread to tie her to big toes together. Now all poor tammy could do was flex both feet helplessly into the direction of the tormenting feathers. Larry after a while then stopped and said "tammy your torture is going to be my big finish but for now i am gonna let you hear how good i am at tickling feet through your friend's screams and please. Larry pulled off heathers left heel and then went for the kill heather screamed in great protest yelling "OHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN ITTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSSS SO BADDDDDDDDDDDD" larry used all sorts of things on heather's remarkably sensisative soles. The torture became far to great for heather to cope with and soon she went out cold. by this point lisa was sobbing her feet were ungodly ticklish too they had never been tickled for a long time or been held helpless she knew she was introuble. Larry teases her by telling her how he so was going to enjoy taking off her shoes and watching her soles attempt to escape all in a vain effort. Larry got both shoes off and then decided to show her the feather treat which too had wrecked havick underneath her arms. lisa started to scream and beg the tickling was unlike anything she had ever experinces larry told to tell tammy how bad the tickling was and lisa replied "OHHHH TAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY IIIIII HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ITSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOORRRSE I AMMMMMMMM TOOOOOOOO TICCCCCCCKKKKKLLLLLLISHHHHHH TOOOO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA IT." not long after lisa blacked out too. Larry walked back to tammy she was sobbing and begging she heard the horrors of her friends screams. LArry shut her up by gagging her with duct tape. he then started spider tickling her soles she scream hard into her gag yelling "MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM" he kept up his unforgiving torture until then too tammy was finally out cold.

the girls all awoke together in the library. with a note from larry saying thanks for the the study time and by they way here are the answers to the test. the girls smiled at one another said thats the biggest A i have ever earned.

Hmmmmm makes me want to go back to school. Those poor girls lol. Fun story to read. Thanks for sharing.

Yup

What Raph said. Break it into paragraphs next time. Awesome story, though!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back