• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Situations

Double T

TMF Master
Ticklish situations. (f/f, sexual content)

TICKLISH SITUATIONS
By Double T
CHAPTER ONE: SPY GAMES
Debbie Williams awoke to the soung of her alarm clock at seven A.M. She shut it off, and was greeted by another familliar sound.
Scatch, scratch, scratch.
"O.K., Ziggy! I'm coming."
Debbie dragged herself out of bed, so she could let Zigfried, her big, golden labrador, out, and to get ready for her morning regimen of jogging. She didn't feel like jogging, since she had fallen out of bed again sometime around three, But she knew if she skipped a day, she'd want to skip anoher and another and so on, so she brushed her long, strawberry-blonde hair out of her deep, emerald-green eyes, brushed her teeth, chaged into her jogging suit, and met Zigfried outside.
"Let's go, Ziggy!"
Zigfried barked in response, and followed Debbie, keeping pace with her for the entire two miles, ending back at Debbies front door. Even though Zigfried had gone running with Debbie every day for the last eight months, he was panting heavily and drooling, while Debbie was just slightly winded.
"Say, Ziggy! Better lay off the smoking and the drinking. Looks like you just ran a marathon!"
Zigfried looked at Debbie quizickly, thev pawed the door to be let in. Once inside, as Zigfried lapped noisily at his water, Debbie hit the shower. Coming out in a bathrobe and slippers, she plopped herself down in her favorite easy chair, Glancing at the clock next to her, she saw that it was already nine o' clock.
"Gonna take a little nap now, Ziggy." She said. "Spy me around noon."
Debbie kicked off her slippers, and put her legs up on the ottoman with her size six-and-a-half feet just hanging over the side so Zigfried could "Spy" her. Debbie never seemed to hear the alarm of the small wind-up she kept in the living room, but Zigfried always did. Once, after dozing off in her chair while reading a spy novel, Debbie had a dream where she had become the spy, and had been captured. When she wouldn't give up any information to her captors, a rather nice looking, but criminal young man, pulled off her shoes, and began tickling her feet. Debbie, who is excruciatingly ticklsh, especially on the bottoms of her feet, started squirming and laughing, and awoke to find Zigfried, who had to go out, licking the soles of her propped up bare feet. She found out later that Zigfried also did this when he was awakened by the living room alarm clock, and Debbie didn't get up, Normally, Debbie would have worn something on her feet, but it seemed to be a fail-safe system agaist oversleeping, and the first time Zigfried did it, Debbie twisted and giggled in her sleep for almost five minutes before waking up. Then, when she let Zigfried out, she went to her bedroom and masturbated furiously, suprised that the tickling had turned her on, so she really didn't mind waking up that way, She set the alarm on the little wind-up for twelve o' clock, and driffted off to sleep.

CHAPTER TWO: ZIGGY AND JANE

Debbie woke up about five seconds before the alarm went off, but kept her eyes closed and didn't move as the alarm wound down. She heard Zigfried sniffing at her side, then felt his wet tongue sliding up the soles of her feet, Debbie let herself be tickled for about three minutes before she pulled back.
"O.K., Ziggy! I'm up! I'm up!" Debbie giggled. "Do you have to go out, fella?"
Zigfried ran to the door, his tail wagging, and looked back at Debbie. Debbie let him out, and went to the bathroom to take care of her own bussiness, fighting the urge to masturbate, her feet still tingling slightly from Zigfried's "alarm". Zigfried was barking at something or someone as Debbie got dressed, and was scatching at the door five minutes later.
"C'mon, Ziggy." said Debbie, opening the door. "We've got a job to do."
Zigfried looked at her quizickly again, but followed Debbie into the bedroom.
"We've got to figure out a way to keep me from falling out of bed, Ziggy my boy." Debbie said. "Otherwise, i'll have so many bruises, I'll look like a purple people eater!" Zigfried barked in response, and spent the next half hour helping Debbie (Which, for the most part, consisted of getting in the way.) take the simple frame of her bed apart, and put it in the closet. With her box spring and mattress now laying on the floor, Debbie took some extra blankets, and folding them lenghthwise, put them on the floor on either side of her modified bed.
"Hardly a big fall from that height, and some padding to keep the bruises away. Pretty clever, eh Ziggy?"
Again, Zigfried barked his answer to Debbie's question. Debbie leaned over and ruffled his hair.
"Let's get some lunch, Zigmiester." said Debbie.
Zigfried, however, had other ideas. As Debbie turned to have one more look at hr new sleepng arrangements, he jumped up on Debbie, unexpectedly, knocking her forward, causing her to fall face down on her mattress with a surprised "Oof!" Zigfried was on her in a flash, lying on her legs, covering her from waist to ankles. He pushed Debbies sandals off with his nose, and, to her dismay, began licking the soles of her feet, tickling her.
"Hey, Ziggy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! What gives? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Lauhing hystericly, Debbie squirmed under her big, golden lab, twisting her ankles, and wriggling her toes like mad, trying to avoid Zigfried's tickling tongue. Debbie tried shoving him off her, but Zigfried was heavy, and, starting to grow weak with laughter, Debbie couldn't budge him.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, Ziggy! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You're torturing me! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Zigfried either didn't hear Debbie, or just didn't care, and kept right on licking her bare soles. Debbie, now laughing too hard to say anything, kept trying to push Zigfried off her, to no avail. Just when Debbie thought she was going to be tickled to death, she felt a familliar tingle between her legs. Twenty seconds later, she exploded in the most powerful orgasm she had had in years, perhaps ever. Zigfried stopped tickling her seconds after she arched her body hard against the mattres, the sweet sensations slamming into her head When it was over, she lay there for about five minutes, unable to do anything but breathe heavily. Finaly, she sat up and looked at Zigfried, who was sitting next to Debbie's bed, wagging his tail, and looking, Debbie thought, very pleased with himself.
"Damn, Ziggy! I suppose I should be angry with you, but I'm too exhausted! What came over you, anyway?'
Zigfried just barked, and Debbie guessed she would have to settle for that. Just then, the doorbell rang. It was Jane Nakahara, Debbie's next door neighbor. Jane was Eurasian, The same age as Debbie, with long, jet black hair, brown eyes, and was shorter than Debbie by a couple of inches
"Hey, Jane" said Debbie. What's up?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing." Jane replied. "What was all that yelling and screaming about? I thought the police would be right down on top of you!"
Debbie smiled. "Well, something was on top of me, but it wasn't the police! Come on in, and I'll tell you all about it."
Ten minutes later, it was Jane who was giggling wildly. She found Debbie's story Rather amusing, as well as amazing.
"C'mon, Jane" said Debbie. "It wasn't all that funny. I thought I was going to be tickled to death! How would you like it if our situations were reversed?" (Debbie had left the part about her orgasm out of the story.)
"Oh, I don't know." replied Jane, matter-of-factly. "I've had boyfriends tickle me before, usually on the soles of my feet, and it wasn't any big deal, even though I'm probably as ticklish as you are. Sometimes, it even turned me on."
"Even if you couldn't get away?" asked Debbie.
"Actually, especially then." Jane responded. "My last boyfriend used to have me lie on my stomach, with my feet hanging over the foot of the bed. He would then part my legs slightly, sit between them, and drape a leg over each of my ankles. Then all he had to do was take my shoes off, and tickle me to his heart's content! Sure, I would squirm and giggle! It did tickle, after all, but it seemed to make the sex afterwards that much better. Is this exciting you, hon?"
"What do you mean?" Debbie inquired.
Jane glanced down. Debbie, who was still barefoot, was wriggling her toes without even realizing it. She stopped immediatly and blushed.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of." comforted Jane. "I think you'd be surprised how many women consider tickling an important part of foreplay."
"Well," Debbie admitted. "I did have an orgasm while Ziggy was tickling me."
"See there!" said Jane. "There's nothing wrong with that! It's been an awful long time since my size five-and-a-halfs had a good going over." Jane kicked her shoes off, and stretched her legs out in front of her chair.
"Here, Ziggy!" Jane called. "Come and tickle auntie Jane!"
Zigfried came, sat in front of Jane's feet, sniffed her toes, and gave one sole a few licks, which Jane clearly enjoyed, but then Zigfried stopped and lay down.
"Well!" said Jane, feigning insult."What's the matter, Zig? Don't I rate?"
"Try asking him to s-p-y you." Suggested Debbie.
"Huh? Spy? What's spy?" asked Jane. As soon as Zigfried heard the word, he trotted over to Debbie, and tried to lick her foot bottoms, but Debbie kept her feet flat on the floor.
"Not me, you dum-dum! Go spy Jane!" giggled Debbie.
Zigfried looked at Debbie as if he didn't understand. It was then Debbie noticed the close proximity of Janes bare soles to Zigfried's tail. Getting an idea, she patted Zigfried's head.
"Good boy." Debbie cooed. "That's a good Ziggy."
Zigfried, naturally, began wagging his tail, which was close enough to Jane's bare feet to sweep across the bottoms of them as he did so.
"Oh!" gasped Jane, clearly suprised. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That tickles! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Debbie continued to praise Zigfried, and Jane continued to giggle, never making an attempt to move her feet away from the dog's tickling tail. Debbie became enraptured by watching Jane's toes wriggle, and found herself becoming aroused again. Suddenly, she stopped petting Zigfried and said:
"I don't think you're doing it right, Ziggy. Lrt me show you!"
Before Jane knew what was going on, Debbie had grabbed both of her ankles. and. Hoisting them up so Jane couldn't get out of the chair, cinched them in the crook of her elbow, and started running her long fingernails all over the naked soles of her neighbor's ticklish feet.
AHHH! Ha ha ha ha ha! Debbie! Ha ha ha ha ha! What are Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Have you Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Gone crazy? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" screamed Jane.
Debbie, still tickling, turned her head to look back at Jane.
"Is this what you had in mind?" Debbie asked with a devilish gleem in her eyes. She started dancing her fingertips all over Jane's arches, driving the young Eurasian into overpowering gales of laughter.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Debbie! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Don't!" Jane was able to manage before Debbie's tickling fingers made her laugh too hard to speak. Her black bangs were platsered to her forehead, and tears began to leak from her almond shaped eyes before Debbie let up on her.
"So was that a good enough 'going over' for you?" asked Debbie, as Jane sat limp and gasping in her chair. She looked up at Debbie weakly, tired, but unmistakebly excited.
"That was great!" exclaimed Jane. "I came over to have lunch with you, but that was much more fun than tuna fish salad!"

CHAPTER THREE: MORE GAMES
"Change into that skimpy red bikini you have." Jane said to Debbie. "I'll run home and do the same! Meet you back here in five minutes, and don't forget, it's your turn next!"
Jane went, leaving Debbie to get ready for her return. They had all day to play, it being Saturday. Exactly five minutes later, Jane was back, dressed in a blue-green bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. She carried a small paper bag with her.
"So, are you ready?" asked Jane, smiling devilishly, Debbie gulped audibly.
"I-I guess so." Debbie said. "W-whats in the b-b-bag?"
Jane giggled at Debbie's nervousness, and pulled from the bag an assortment of brightly collered feathers, some of them soft and fluffy, others stiff and pointed. Debbie gasped at the sight of them.
"You're not going to use those on me, are you?" asked Debbie, her voice trembling slightly.
"You bet, I am!" replied Jane, "And you are going to use them on me! Now let the games begin!"
"What do you want me to do?" inquired Debbie.
"Lie down," said Jane. "now interlace your fingers, put your hands under your head, and spread your legs slightly."
Debbie did as she was told. Jane then straddled her, holding a pair of stiff. red gullfeathers. Jane leaned over, her nose almost touching Debbie's
"Now, no matter what, " Jane whispered. "don't move!"
Twirling the feathers, Jane started slowly moving them closer and closer to Debbie's unprotected underarms.
"Oh, please! Debbie whimpered, "Not there!"
Jane ignored Debbie's pleas, and started tracing little designs on her armpits.
"AHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Jane! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Debbie bucked and squirmed so violently, that Jane thought once or twice she'd be thrown off, but she managed to keep her place, driving her pretty neighbor into paryoxyms of laughter.
"My goodness, Debbie!" teased Jane. "You seem to be a little bit ticklish. My little feathers don't tickle you, now, do they?"
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh!Oh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"What was ehat you said, Deb?" Jane asked. "You want more? O.K.! Here you go!"
Jane was having a very good time, getting a real kick out of Debbie's squeals and wriggling. Jane also realized she was becoming aroused, and Debbie was, more or less, like a giant vibrator. Not wanting to let go just yet, Jane stopped her tickling.
*Hee hee! Oh! Oh! Oh! Hee hee!" Debbie gasped, as her giggles died down, and she caught her breath. She looked up at Jane.
"You monster! You absolute monster!" Debbie said, without malice. "I haven't been tickled like that since..."
Debbie let her voice trail off as she searched her memory of a comparable episode of sensory overload.
"...since I was six years old, and my brother Joey used to tickle me almost every chance he got!"
"Well, I'm not through with you yet, girl!" stated Jane, "After the treatment you gave to my poor, helpless bare feet, you've got a-lot of payback coming!" Jane punctuated this point by jabning the tip of the gullfeather into Debbie's navel.
"AHH!" cried Debbie, Her abdomen flinching. "Oh, by the way, before you start trying to torture me to death again, I think we should have a safeword."
"Sounds good to me." Jane agreed, "What word should we use?"
"It should be a word that doesn't come up too often." Debbie said, thinking about it for a moment. "How about 'molasses'?"
"Good! Got it!" Jane responded. "And now, that smooth, flat tummy of yours looks sooo inviting! Kootchie, kootchie, koo!" Jane ran the feathers over Debbie's midsection.
"Oh! God! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" screamed Debbie, pulling her hands from under her head, and hugging herself protectively.
"Hey, now!" Jane scolded. "That's against the rules!"
"I couldn't help it! My tummy's really ticklish!" Debbie said.
"I figured I'd find a good spot before long." said Jsne, even though she knew that Debbie's feet were her worst spot, "And I've got just the thing to help you with your self control!"
Jane reached into the bag she had brought, and pulled out four silk scarves.
"Now what are you going to do to me?" Debbie asked, already having a pretty good idea.
"I'm going to help you follow the rules!" replied Jane, as she went about the bussiness of securing her playmate. "We'll tie your wrists and ankles to the legs of these two, big easy chairs!"
When she was all tied up, Debbie tested her bonds. They didn't budge. She was stretched taught between the two chairs.
"You must now be punished for breaking the rules!" grinned Jane, bringing all ten of her fingertips to rest on debbie's ribs.
"Oh, no!" Debbie pleaded. "You wouldn't!"
Jane smiled at her, sweetly. "Oh yes, I would!"
Jane started tickling Debbie's ribs and tummy, running her fingertips over her captive friends body, as an accomplished pianist would over a keyboard. As a matter of fact, Jane then fully understood the term 'Tickling the ivories'.
"Jane! Stop!" Debbie managed to yell before dissolving into screeches of wild laughter. Jane ignored her totally. After about five minutes, she gave Debbie a break.
"Oh, oh, oh!" Debbie panted. "You've got to stop! I can't take anymore!"
"You know what to say if you want me to stop." said Jane.
Debbie surprised Jane, not to mention herself, when she said in a defiant voice, "Never!"
"Well, aren't we the brave one?!" Jane teased. She sat herself in the chair to which Debbie's ankles were tied. The seat was low enough so the Jane had easy access to Debbie's pretty, pink, soles.
"Let's see how brave you really are! This little piggie went to market...." cooed Jane.
Debbie set her jaw, and tried to reman silent, which wasn't easy. The previous tickling had so sensitized the rest of her body, even Jane just grabbing her toes was almost too much to stand.
",,,this little piggy stayed home..." sang Jane, lightly pinching each of Debbie's toes in turn. "...this little piggy had roast beef..." She stopped to look at Debbie. "Ready to give up, yet?"
Debbie did her best to look determined, and shook her head.
"O.K." Jane said, with a fake sigh. "You had your chance. This little piggy had none, and this little piggy..." Jane paused here for dramatic effect. "...cries wee wee wee allllll the way home!"
Saying this, Jane ran all of her fingernails over both of Debbie's helpless, bare feet. Debbie didn't last a second.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not the nails! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not on my feet! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop!"
Say it!" demnded Jane. "Say it, and I'll stop!"
"NO! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, help! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ziggy! Help me! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Zigfried raised his head at the mention of his name, then turned around and went back to sleep.
"Ziggy's to pooped to stop!" Said Jane, smiling at her own play on words. "Looks like there's only one way out!"
Debbie was laughing too hard to say anything, but began nodding her head vigorously. Jane slowed her tickling so Debbie could speak.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! O.K.! Ha ha ha ha ha! I give! Ha ha ha ha ha! Molasses! Molasses! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Jane stopped tickling Debbie's feet, and untied her as Debbie lay recovering on the floor, unable to move. Finally, she could speak again.
"I've taken full account of everything you did to me!" Debbie informed Jane. "And I intend to be just as ruthless as you were! Maybe even more!"
Jane giggled, "Good! I'm counting on it!" Jane streached her dynamite form between the two chairs, "I'm ready!" she told Debbie.
Debbie was more than ready.

CHAPTER FOUR: JANE'S SECRET SPOT

Once Jane was bound, Debbie sat in the chair to which her friends legs were tied.
"If I remember correctly, your feet are a good place to start!" Said Debbie. She rummaged around in Jane's bag, and pulled out two big, fluffy feathers.
"You're going to have to do better than that." said Jane, spying the feathers. "My feet need much more stimulation to be tickled!"
Oh. you'll get it! Don't worry about that!" Replied Debbie, gesturing to the plumes. "These little beauties are for a paricularly evil idea I have. Since you tortured my feet so mercilessly, they're going to get their revenge!"
Debbie stuck the quill ends of the feathers between the big and second toes of each foot. Then, as she began tracing her fingernails along Jane's bare soles, she stretched her legs out between Jane's legs, using the feathers between her toes to lightly tickle the bound girl's inner thighs.
"Hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, Debbie! ha ha ha ha ha ha! That tickles so much! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
"Of course it does! It wouldn't be any fun at all if it didn't!" teased Debbie, dancing the barest tips of her nails on Jane's wriggling toes.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! NO! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not the toes! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Please! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not there!" Jane wailed.
"Do you want a little break?" asked Debbie.
"Yes!" gasped Jane. "Oh, Yes!"
"Too bad!" Debbie shot back, and re-doubled her tickle attack on Jane's bare feet, making the pretty Eurasian laugh so hard that, between great tearing intakes of air, practically no sound came out of her wide open mouth. Debbie got such a charge (and a thrill) out of watching Jane buck and struggle under her touch, she didn't realize that she had been tickling her neighbor for ten minutes, non-stop. Halting the feather and finger assault,Debbie made sure Jane was all right.
"Oh! oh! Ha ha ha ha! Oh! Whew! That was great!" said Jane, after regaining her composure and breath. "I haven't laughed that hard and long in years!"
Debbie was relieved her friend was O.K.
"So," Debie said. "Ready to give up, yet?"
"Are you kidding?" Jane sneered playfully. "Give in to a little whimp like you? Don't make me laugh!"
"Why you...." Debbie started. "Don't make you laugh, huh? Well, I intend to do just that!"
Debbie straddled Jane, hands poised at each side.
Say, Jane!" Debbie said, "How many ribs do you have?"
Jane started to reply. but Debbie cut her off.
"You don't know? Then I guess I'll have to count them!"
Debbie began gently probing Jane's ribcage, counting the ridges, being sure to give a good tickle on each one. Jane keot utterly still.
"That doesn't tickle at all!" Jane lied, and Debbie knew it was a lie, because Jane couldn/t quite keep the tremor out of her voice that suggested she was teetering on the brink of agigantic giggling fit, but just to be sure, Debbie glanced back over her shoulger at Jane's toes. Just as she had suspected, they were wriggling like mad.
"Oh," said Debbie, feigning dissapointment."Doesn't it even tickle a little bit? She began massaging Jane's ribs firmly and vigorously.
"No!" cried Jane, now frantic."Not even a lit AHH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! Debbie! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"I thought it didn't tickle! teased Debbie.
"I lied! Ha ha ha ha ha! I lied! Ha ha ha ha ha! Please! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop!" begged Jane.
"Well, I don't know!" replied Debbie. "This is like having my own mechanical bull!"
"Nice Ha ha ha ha ha ha! thing to Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! say about Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! me!"
"Don't take it personally, Instead, take this!" said Debbie, sliding her fingers up into Jane's armpits.
"EEEEEEK! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, no!" screamed Jane.
Jane's struggles, unbeknownst to both girls, had been working the top of her bikini loose, and due to the suddem burst of wriggling, caused by Debbie's fingers, both of Jane's ample breass came tumbling out of their "barely there" confines.
"My, oh my!" exclaimed Debbie. "What do we have here?"
She picked up the two fluffy feathers she had been using to tease Jane's inner thighs, and swirled them swiftly on Jane's now exposed nipples. The young Eurasian's eyes shot wide open, and she jerkrd at her bonds so hard, she acually moved the heavy easy chair to which her wrists were tied a couple of inches. At the top of her lungs, she started to babble;
"NAAA! HA HA HA HA PLE HEE HE HEE PLEE HEE HEE HEE HEE NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HOLA HA HA HA HA HA MOLA HA HA HA HA HA!"
Debbie was quite taken aback by this reaction, but was alert enough to realize that Jane was trying desperatly to say "molesses", so she dropped both feathers instantly, Jane calmed down at once, but it took her several minutes to recover fully.
"Jane? Are you all right?" Debbie asked ahter untying her friend.
Oh, sure hon." Jane answered, sitting up. "I guess I should have warned you. My nipples have always been super sensitive, especially to tickling! Actually, it wasn't as bad as it sounded, it's just that you kind of caught me off guard, you know?"
Debbie visably relaxed. "Well, I'm just glad you kept your wits about you, and you were able to give part of the safeword, anyway!"
"Well, there are two reasons I did." said Jane. "The first being, you found my secret tickle spot. The second one being, well, being tickled after I come is extremly unpleasant, and tickling my nipples usually always makes me come."
"I can understand that, I guess." Debbie said. "I've never been tickled right after I come. Even when Ziggy was licking my feet before you came over, he stopped just before I climaxed, but I can see how too much sensory input could be unpleasant."
Debbie was looking down, contemplatively as she said this, so she never even saw Jane making her move. She dove on top of Debbie, and before the startled girl could do anything about it, Jane was straddling her, holding Debbie's arms way up over her head.
"It's your turn now!" Jans aid, gleefully. With her free hand, she pulled down Debbie's top, and grabbed one of the feathers. Debbie's eyes grew wide as she realized what Jane was about to do.

CHAPTER FIVE: TICKLES FOR TWO
Debbie struggled to get out from under her friend, but Jane was amazinly strong for her size, and Debbie wasn't going anywhere.
"This probably won't be as intense for you as it was for me," Jane told her. "but I'll be enjoying it, anyway!"
Jane started feather tickling Debbie's breasts, each one in turn, twirling the feather in ever diminishing circles, saving the nipples for last. When she finally reached them, she abandoned the fluffy feather in favor of one of the pointed ones.
"This will get you good!" she teased.
Jane swirled the feathers on Debbie's nipples, as Debbie had done to her.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That tickles!" yelled Debbie, then right after "Mmmm! But if feels good, too!"
"So you like that, do you?" asked Jane.
"Ha ha ha ha! Yes and no! Ohhhh, ohhhh, ha ha ha! The tickling, Ha ha ha ha, mmmmm! Is almost unbearable, mmmmm! Ha ha ha ha ha! But the pleasure is, ha ha ha ha ha, ohhhh! ahhhhh! almost as powerful! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ohhhhh!"
"Are you getting wet?" Jane inquired.
"Oh, yes! Ha ha ha ha, ahhhh! Very! ohhh, ohhh, ha ha ha ha ha!"
"So am I." said Jane, stopping the tickling of Debbie's nipples.
"So, what do we do about it?" Siad Debbie, slightly dissapointed that Jane had stopped the enjoyable torture so soon.
"Simple." replied Jane. "We have a contest!"
Debbie looked puzzled. "What kind of contest?"
"Why, a tickle contest, of course!" stated Jane. "Here's how it works. You lie on the floor with your feet near my head, and I'll do vicea-versa."
Debbie did so, as did Jane. Jane then passed her partner one of the scarves.
Now you tie my ankles together, and I'll tie yours." continued Jane. "Now, when I give the word, we start tickling each other, and we keep tickling untill one of us gives up, and whoever lasts longer is the winner!"
"And, what does the winner get?" Debbie asked, although she thought she already knew.
"That's the best part!" announced Jane. "The winner gets to tickle the loser anywhere the winner wants!"
"I figured as much." said Debbie. "But how does that solve our problem?"
"You'll see!" Jane said, slyly, "Are you game?"
Debbie grabbed the scarf she had tied Jane's ankles with, holding her friend's feet firmly in place. "Ready when you are!" she said.
"O.K." siad Jane, grabbing the scarf that bound Debbie's ankles. "On your mark, get set, GO!"
The room was instantly filled with the two girls shrieking hysterics, each one trying to tickle a surrender out of the other. Jane was working over Debbie's arches, and the center of her soles, while Debbie, on the other hand, (or foot, as the case my be.) aws doing her darndest to get in between and under Jane's curling toes. When this proved to be too difficult, Debbie let go of the acarf, and grabbed Jane's toes instead, keeping them from curling. Jane jerked her legs at this change of tactics, but Debbie held her firm. Jane then decided it was time to fight fire with fire. She got a hold of Debbie's toes, and bending them back. she raked her long fingernails across the Balls of Debbie's feet. Debbie screamed and let go of Jane's toes. Jane bent her legs at the knee, pulling her bare feet out of Debbie's tickling grasp, and kept scratching the balls of Debbie's feet. Debbie then lost all control, and started to beg.
"God! Stop! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! No fair! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Pulling your feet away! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! Stop!"
"Give it up, hon. The game's over!" said Jane.
Debbie was in no condition to resist. "O.K.! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Molasses! Molasses!"
Jane stopped tickling, and went into the kitchen, leavin Debbie to contemplate her fate. She retuned with a glass of water.
"Here, Deb. Drink this." said Jane, handing her the tumbler.
Debbie drained it quickly. "Ahhh! Thanks!"
"You looked like you could use it. Now, about the contest." Jane reminded her.
"It wasn't fair!" protested Debbie. "You pulled your feet away!"
"I know. I think we have to rule it a tie." Jane said.
"So, like I said before, how does this solve our problem?" asked Debbie.
"Well, since we're both winners and losers, we get to tickle each other anywhere we want!" explained Jane. "And I know just where I want to tickle you! Get the bottom of that bikini off!"
"What? Ohhh!" said Debbie, getting the message. She wriggled out of her bikini. "Now you!"
"With pleasure!" Jane said, shedding her bottoms. The two girls sat facing each other, their legs open, each one's pussy within easy tickling range of the others feathers.
"I don't remember when losing felt so much like winning." sighed Debbie, as Janes feather gently carressed her clit.
"Shut up and tickle." said Jane.
Debbie picked up the pace. "Oh, your so mean!" she teased.
"Of course." said Jane. "Nice guys finnish last."
"But come first!" responded Debbie.
Due to their high level of sexual excitement, Debbie and Jane both came explosively just moments later, and then fell asleep on the liviing room floor. When Zigfried started licking their feet the next morning, tryig to wake them up so he could go out, the girls giggled for nearly fifteen minutes, but only for five of them in their sleep.

The End.

Last edited:
Ok, I know you're not done yet, so I didn't read it. But the words look real pretty, so I can't wait until you're finished.:D

Seriously, good story.:cool:

Now, THAT'S the way to spend a Saturday...

<P>'Loved the carefree, playful tone of Debbie, Ziggy, and Jane's story.
The winning personalities of your characters (even the wicked Ziggy!)
caused me to completely ignore the fact that I--so devoted to ornate
narrative construction of twisty plots in tickle tales--was
totally beguiled by the easy-going goings-on.<p>
<p>Thanks for the delightful divertissement!<P>
<P> I look forward to seeing Debbie and Jane take Ziggy into the wider world. It could prove most amusing...<P>

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back