• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Master - M/F

spicytickler

TMF Poster
The Master

They called him the Master, this is what I heard as I walked up the staircase to his door. My heart was beating and my nerves were jumping. Isn't this what I always wanted, what I thought about, what I fantasized about; someone who really knew his business. His wife was his ally, his partner in crime; she also took joy in his mastery. I knocked and waited, it wasn’t long before the door opened and I looked into their eyes. They held out their hands to welcome me, those hands, the ones that do the job. We went through the usual pleasantries; a quick beverage, then it was down to business. Everything was laid out, much as I envisioned it. A ring on the ceiling and some padded cuffs hanging down. True to my word I had a nice 2 piece bathing suit under my street clothes that left much skin to the open air, much to be exploited. Without much hesitation I held my hands up as she put my hands in the cuffs, from behind he let a single finger find its way into my pit, instinctively and with a little yelp I pulled my hand down. All I heard him say is “we have a live one”. So there I was cuffed to the ceiling, barely able to bring my feet totally to the ground, they started to circle me, circle me as if I was a feast, hungry eyes, mouths ready for the bite. He went in back so I could not see him; she went in front with a knowing smile. The Master had begun, fingers with such finesse that in seconds flat I went from nervous expectations to flat out hysteria, flat out knowing be careful what you wish for. His fingers exploited everywhere, and everywhere was a reaction, my mind a jumble of jumping nerves. From point to point he hit ticklish flesh, my inner arms, my inner legs, my spine, my hip bones, all points of extreme reactions. He would find a hot spot and concentrate till I thought I could laugh no more, but yet laughter is all that came out. The Master tickled and excited, dipping his fingers into every inch of my fantasy, it was more then my fantasy, much more. With a laugh he stated this was only the beginning. The Master had spoken.

Should I continue??

should you continue?

I think I speak for some others when I say HELL YEAH!!

Yes

Details! More details: Locations, speed, what each of them did.

MORE MORE MORE!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back