• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathryn Beaumont/Dorothy Laine 4of4

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
These shots come from a custom video “Cathryn’s Tickling Torment” now being offered by Dorothy Laine Productions: www.dorothylaine.com The stills are Copyright Dorothy Laine Productions. Please do not repost them to other web sites or newsgroups. Copyright will be enforced.

The video stars Cathryn Beaumont as the ticklee, Dorothy Laine as the tickler. For more details and information, see the post in the discussion forum titled “New Video: Cathryn’s Tickling Torment”, and the other posts to this, and other sections of the forum under that same title.

For the third segment of the video, Cathryn is tied in a six point spread eagle on a bed. She is now fully nude.

26701824.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, this segment opens up with some fun. Doug is a huge fan of raspberries, or “Zerberts” as Cathryn calls them, being blown onto a ticklish stomach. And this part of the video was just for him. Dorothy spends some time teasing Cathryn with the zerberts, and both of the models seem to have a lot of fun with this bit of ticklish teasing. If you like seeing raspberries, no where else will you see as many as in this video!

26701897.jpg

26701714.jpg

Dorothy then gets down to some serious tickling. First she concentrates on Cathryn’s thighs and pelvic region. Working in an area that we tickling fans rarely see attacked on film, Dorothy does very well. She slowly gets Cathryn worked up to a laughing frenzy, and punctuates her cries by attacking those sensitive hip crevices again, forcing screams and loud gasps. Just when it seems Cathryn is about to get her breath back, Dorothy forces yet more yips and shrieks from her. Some very intense tickling here!

26701667.jpg

Dorothy does not forget those feet which are tightly tied and exposed. Periodically she works both of them over, tickling soles, between the toes, and the tops also. Cathryn bounces and writhes in agony.

26701572.jpg

26701971.jpg

Finishing off the video, Dorothy continues to move about, attacking her bound friend where ever she wishes; armpits, breasts, thighs, feet, and stomach. You will see some of the most intense belly tickling in these scenes that you will find anyplace outside of your own bedroom. Dorothy really digs her fingers in, and just will not stop, no matter how much Cathryn bucks and screams and tries to beg. The deep, breathless laughter Dorothy forces Cathryn to produce will please you to no end!

Overall, this video is a great bit of tickling torture. It’s what you, the tickler, might like to do if you had the archetype “Girl Next Door” at your mercy, and there were no limits to what you could do to her. I think that there will be something in it for every tickling fan to find some solid erotic enjoyment in, that they will return to again and again. Thanks for listening to my sales pitch in these posts. Enjoy!

If you want to buy the video, visit Dorothylaine.com www.dorothylaine.com/dlpvideo/ctt/index.htm and check it out!

If you have any questions about the video feel free to ask them here, and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.

is there any way I can get the clip of the CTT raspberries/zerberts?

Those stills from the last scene of the movie are the best part. Catherine totally rocks!!!!!!!!! Anyone who wants to check it out can see it on AEBN.com btw----------

clip request

where would i find the free clip for cathyn getting "tummy raspberried"

I can't download it!

I can't download her clip at Dorothylaine.com, because they don't sell the clips to Canada.

It breaks my heart, because I love BBW's. :cry1:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back