• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interogation Game F/m (her revenge)

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
When I get to trusting someone, and they get to know me and respect my limits, I put safe-words aside because...well, that's the way I LIKE it! And this was all pre-arranged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you agree to surrender to me, to obey me completely and be my prisoner?"

She had on a leather bra and g-string with sharp chrome studs on the front and back.

"I've been your prisoner since I first laid eyes on you."

She melted at that.

"Update the password on the computer, then take off your clothes."

I do so.

"Now, make a fist so I can put these socks on your hands - I don't want you undoing the straps like last time. That's good, now lay down and put your hands over your head."

She strapped me in, I began feeling more and more vulnerable. Then she tied my ankles together, after that my big toes. She didn't blindfold me because she wanted me to watch in the mirror on the ceiling.

"I don't supposed you'd like to give me your new password now?... No? Very well, you know what you're getting into, there's no safe-words here. Last chance..."

It was her turn, this was her revenge for my game with her: I was tickling her to my heart's content, and she had to guess when an hour had elapsed. If she guessed an hour had passed, and it was more, I got to tickle her for double the amount of time that she had gone beyond. If it was less, I got to tickle her until the end of the hour, and then play the game again the next day, and the next, until she lasted for an hour. I had tickled her for five days. This game let her tickle as much as she wanted, with no safe-words and no breaks - if I wanted a break, I'd have to give her the password. She'd have to stop, walk over to the computer, and type it in - in which time I could rest. When she discovered it was the wrong password the tickling would continue. Eventually she wouldn't believe me any longer and would just keep tickling me, whether I was tired or not. I once gave her the password right away - but she tickled me silly for that, she wasn't satisfied and now I had no way to get breaks!

"No? Not going to give up?"

I was already getting an erection.

She gave my ribs a quick poke, making me gasp, then the ribs on the other side, then again - this time long enough to make me start to laugh, but she immediately stopped. She was going to get me primed, making my anticipation so high that it would tickle even MORE.

She began runing a fingernail all over my belly - I squirmed. Then two fingernails, then three and four.

"That's right, don't laugh - fight it! Don't let me win, don't let me find out how ticklish you are."

Now she used both hands, I was starting to spasm but held it in because she was slow and gentle, then I burst out laughing when she lunged and planted a loud raspberry on my belly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! AHHH HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Now now, we'll have none of that, after all we're just getting started."
"No! You GAAAAH HEE HEE HAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She poked her fingers into my ribs and wiggled them.

"You're going to give me that fking password young man, or you're going to be very sorry!"
"Staaaahaaahaaahaaap!"

She began poking alternate sides in a random pattern, then poking both and adding raspberries.

"Are you ticklish?"
"Nooo! Nooo! Staaaaaaaaaaaap!"
"You're not ticklish? Aw, not even a little bit?"

She blew another long loud raspberry, shaking her head as she did. She spider tickled my belly with one hand, as she repositioned herself on the bed perpendicular to me, then poked my ribs with one hand, raspberried again, then spider tickled my balls. I was already hard as a rock, but this made it worse.

"I know what to do to bad little boys [raspberry], they need to be punished, [raspberry], if you were a good boy you'd give momma your password [raspberry], and it'd aaaaall be over [ten short successive raspberries."

Still spider tickling my belly, eliciting a bunch of hee-hee-hees out of me, she climbed back onto my legs.

"You know, this really isn't necessary. You're going to break, you know it and I know it. And you also know I'm going to tickle you silly - so just let me, give me the code now, and we can both enjoy it."
"Nohohohoho!"
"Are you SUUUUUUURE about that?"
"Yehehehes!"
"Because if you're not sure you should really think about it."
"Yohoo cahahahahn't have my cohohohode!"
"Alright, then I'm really gonna torture you."

With her free hand she pulled the little bit of my scotum that had caught between my legs out. She turned her head sideways so I could watch in the ceiling-mirror, and slowly opened her mouth and moved closer as she spider-tickled my belly.

Oh, my God! - she's going to lick my balls!

My balls are very sensitive when there's not hair, and a hot tongue slithering over them tickles - it makes all the skin on my body crawl and my muscles tighten, and it makes me horny as Hell. When she licks them my mouth drops open but nothing but air comes out.
I had shaven them once to make oral sex more pleasant for her, and she had asked me to do it again last night, which I did - now I know why!
As she spider tickled, I giggled, but when she started licking my balls I lost it - I was being tickled and erotically tortured at the same time - it was just too much!

"C'mon," she said, between slow licks, "Tell me [lick], right now [lick], don't make me drink some hot tea [lick] or a even a milk-shake [lick] and you KNOW I'll do it!"

She bit my leg, making me squeel and get goosebumps to wash over me, then went back to my balls.

"Ah! AH! I c-c-c-can't... I c-c-c-can't... Pleheeheheheheeeese!"
"You know what [lick, tickle tickle tickle], I'm gonna spank you when you break! You bad boy! Maybe I'll spank you WHILE I tickle you! Maybe I'll spank you, tickle you, and jerk you off while I lick your balls!"
"AH! AH NO! Oh no! Please! Hee hee hee AH!"

The psychological torture, the unbearable physical torture with the threat of much more if I broke, the desire to be tortured yet the need to hold out because I know how much she likes to really break me... it was too much, and I loved it!

"I'm gonna break out the itching powder too! Let's see how my bad little boy likes that! And we're going to try some figging too! (Google it if you don't know). GIVE ME THAT FKING CODE, MISTER!"

She stopped licking my balls, which somehow made it worse for me.

"Are you going to be a good boy and do as you're told? ANSWER ME YOUNG MAN! No? No answer? Fine."

She stopped everything for a full minute, making me desperate. Then she slid her hand under my penis and bent it towards the ceiling, then wrapped her fingers around the back only, and started moving it around like she was playing a computer flying game.

"I'm gonna graze your tip with my teeth. C'mon, BEG! Beg me to stop! [She paused]. Alright then, you asked for it."

She put a pillow on my shins and sat on them, then fed my toes into something that looked like tiny brass-knuckles - it spread my toes apart and locked them to my ankles. Then she fed feathers between all my toes, and would pull them all through at once, making me shake with laughter. She did this several times, then found sawing back and forth with the feathers was more efficient.

"Janeway Pi Alpha"
"Liar."

She took out several plastic forks and started grazing my soles with them, I couldn't take it!

"Janeway Pi Alpha!"
"Lieeeee-yeeeer! It's never the first password, so don't even bother me!"

Now I was in a panic!

"It's Janeway Pi Alpha! Please!"

She didn't believe me, but she wasn't sure, either way she didn't even slow down. So I just laid there laughing for several minutes.

"What was that password again?"

I couldn't remember for a second.

"C'mon, if you're going to bllsht me do it right. What was the password?"
"Jahahaneway Pihiihihihi alphahahahaha!"
"Are you SURE about that?"
"Yehehes!"
"You're SURE it's not something else?"
"YEHEHES!"
"Well, I don't know about this. I'm going to be awfully disappointed in you if you lie to me, but even more so if you break so soon... so basically I'm just going to keep tickling you for a while."
"Stohohohop! Stohohohop! Plehehehease!"
"No-ho-ho-ho-ho!" she said, mocking me.

She went on for about ten minutes, then walked to the head of the bed and stood over me, putting her face in mine.

"What is it?"
"Janeway pi alpha."
"It had BETTER be."

She went over to the computer.
"Because if it isn't, you're gonna get it mister."

She tried the password.

"Oh, that's it, you're dead!"

She somehow contorted her body in a way that let her tickle my armpits while she hung her breasts in my face.
Occasionally she's tickle my belly or poke my ribs, but mostly she'd tickle my armpits.
"What's the password dammit!"
"Ah! STOOOOOOP!"
After fifteen minutes she climbed over me and put her pssy just out of reach of my face, tickled my armpits with her toes, and tickled my knee with one hand and my ribs with the other as she had my penis in her mouth - but she would only bob her head on it once a minute.
"Stohohohop ihihihit!"
She moved a little, and lowered herself onto my mouth, and began sucking me off and she spider tickled just enough to get me to twitch and giggle. She got herself off, then me - which made me both weak and more ticklish. She tickled as hard and fast as possible, switching areas and switching back, and grinding her pssy against my mouth again for some time before she stopped.

It had been the correct password - she just pretended it had been wrong.

"Now, before I let you go, you have to agree to still be my slave. You had me for several days, and you've got a spanking coming, amoung other things. Do you agree to be my slave?"
"Yes."
"Do you agree to report for a spanking, and get into whatever position I want?"
"Yes."
"Do you agree to receive your spanking, then change to another position knowing that more spankings are coming?"
"Yes."
"You agree to do whatever I ask?"
"I do."
"Good. Because I have a LOT of things in mind."

And with that she put an ice-cube in my belly-button, got up, and walked towards the door, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be back in a minute, and that ice-cube had better still be there when I do!"

Dave
www.myspace.com/thedavezone
[email protected]

that's just hot. she sounds deliciously evil. feminine sadism is so appealing. the last line is just classic. wow. great story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back