• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Ticklers

jordan

TMF Expert
Premise:
Everywhere in this great world an individual is going through two of three emotions, feelings, or even being threatened. What I’m focusing on today is one person out of billions. One person who is suffering a torture. Now don’t get me wrong...she isn’t in any pain. This is a different kind of torture...trust me she thinks its funny.

Time: 4:00 p.m.
Place: Some school

Three Ticklers

“Please pay attention.” Mrs. Misnomer said as she stepped away from her chalkboard. The class turned and saw three boys talking and laughing in the back of her class. They didn’t even seem to notice the thirty other students starring at them through their deep conversation.

“Boys!” Misnomer snapped the kids to attention. The laughs died down, as the three looked up, in a flash the other students turned towards the teacher. Misnomer saw the look of terror that flooded the other student’s eyes as they looked at her. It almost seemed they begged for her comfort.

“Boys.” She said a little calmer. “This room is for learning, and recess is for talking please be respectful and pay attention in the future.” Misnomer said. One of the boys slapped the other on the shoulder and the three cracked with laughter. Misnomer felt anger rise in her chest, but she maintained it.

“Sorry Mrs. Misnomer.” One of the boys said through hushed chuckles. “That was very rude!” Misnomer said loud enough for the whole room to hear. The bell suddenly rang and all the students rose to there feet. “Boys you will stay after school.” Misnomer said.

The boys started to giggle as the class left. “Misnomer stayed where she was standing not moving her eyes off the three. When the classroom was empty Misnomer shook her head and came around her desk. The three boys also kept her eyes on her. Sitting on her desk Misnomer straitened out her black skirt and white dress t-shirt.

“Anyone want to start?” Misnomer asked. The boys looked from one another and they lit up with smiles, but quickly they turned into frowns. “You wouldn’t understand.” The boy on the right said. “What wouldn’t I understand?” Misnomer asked concerned. “We can’t tell you its embarrassing.” The boy in the middle said.

“I won’t tell anyone.” Misnomer said. “Well we have a project and we need to test it out on someone, but everyone said no...” The boy on the left said. “Well I’ll be you genii pig.” Misnomer said. The boys jumped up and looked very happy, and Misnomer smiled at this. She loved making the students happy.

“Misnomer can you please sit in one of our desks?” One of the boys asked. “Sure.” Misnomer stood up and walked to the boy in the middles desk and sat promptly down. “Other way please.” The boy in the middle said. Misnomer was a little confused with this, but she was finally getting to communicate with her students and she might be able to reach out to them.

She turned in the chair and put her legs across the flat part of the desk. The boys picked up a pack under the desk and reached inside. Their heads were down and they seemed to be trying to find something. Finally they brought their heads up and brought out two shoelaces.

The boy on the left and right tied the laces on her wrists and to the sides of the desk. Taking out one larger piece of rope they tied her ankles together and than to one of the legs of the desk. “What’s this all about?” Misnomer asked. The boys ignored her as they huddled together.

The boy on the left and right turned and left the classroom. “What’s going on?” Misnomer asked. “they’re guarding the door.” The boy that was left said. “Why are they guarding the door?” Misnomer asked. “Do you have to ask?” The boy asked as he grabbed her high heels and pulled them off.

Her stocking feet were exposed as she scrunched her toes a bit. “What are you doing?” Misnomer asked getting nervous. The boy raised his hand up and scrunched his fingers in and out. “You better not!” Misnomer said as the boy smiled and nodded his head as Misnomer shook hers. He placed his hand on her soft right foot and ran his fingers down it.

Her foot wiggled a little as she smiled and held her breath. The boy realized that she was ticklish and their months of planning were about to pay off. He remembered briefly how he and his friends would talk about her all the time, they really liked her. “Funny way of showing it.” He said to himself as he ran his hand back down her foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Misnomer laughed until the boy reached the smooth part of her sole. His blood pumped harder and his heart raced fifty miles per hour, as he got more excited.

He began to scratch the bottom of her sole. Misnomer raised her foot up, but since the rope had only a small portion the foot didn’t rise up much. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Misnomer turned her foot to the left and right, but the boys fingers didn’t have to go very far.

The boy took his hand away from her left foot and ran a quick finger down her right root. Misnomer jumped and giggled, but it was too quick to get the reaction he wanted. Taking the same finger he placed it at the bridge of her foot and dragged it down very slowly. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” The boy reached her heel and took his hand away.

He looked into Misnomers eyes and smiled as he began to tickle both of her feet at the same time. He eyes went wide and she began to jump up and down in the seat she was sitting in. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Misnomer laughed loudly as the boy kept his fingers in the middle of her feet.

The boy was about to stop, but he decided to give her a few quick runs with his fingers. He ran his finger down the bridge of her toes to her heels four times on each foot before he stopped. “Cut it out...” Misnomer said as she pretended she was close to tears. “Your pretty ticklish huh?” The boy asked. Misnomer nodded her head.

“Your feet are pretty ticklish too...” He said. Misnomer nodded her head. “You don’t like being tickled huh?” The boy asked. Misnomer shook her head. “Oh well!” The boy said as he stuck his fingers on her neck and began to squeeze. Misnomer squealed loudly and put her head on his left hand, but left the right side of her neck exposed.

He squeezed the exposed place on her neck as she quickly moved her head to that side to protect it. The boy kept switching which side of her neck he tickled until she shut her eyes and begged loudly. “Please stop tickling me!” She said loudly. “Ok I’ll stop tickling you their.” The boy said. He grabbed the back of her foot and began to tickle the heel again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Misnomer laughed loudly as the boy stuck his head around the foot so he could see himself tickle her. He put his fingers in between her stocking toes and flexed his finger together.

He was about to tickle the flat of her foot again when his friends walked in. “Hey the school is empty can we tickle now?” The two asked. “Hey my ticklee is your ticklee.” The boy said. The two smiled at each other and ran towards Misnomer. They stuck there fingers in her neck and sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Misnomer jumped turned and twisted as the boys danced around her, changing their tickling tactics and spots on Misnomer’s body. They smiled and laughed with her. Tears dripped down her face as they stopped. “Ok that’s enough.” The first boy said. The other two untied her as Misnomer slipped to the floor and began to cry. The boys looked from one another and looked down.

“Is this why the other kids are afraid of you three?” Misnomer asked. “Yes Mrs. Misnomer.” The boys said together in a low voice. “Well I wanted to get involved with my students.” Misnomer said. “We will be good from now on.” The boys said. “Good, but please, no more tickling! Especially me!” Misnomer said.

THE END

Conclusion:
I think that this story can get anyone thinking. One what is the kids of today thinking when they show no respect? Why do teachers put up with this? And why do teachers allow stuff to happen to them? Are these the questions you ask yourself...or are you asking how you can get back in school?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back