• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormenting the Band Mascot f/one sexy metal band

Saeria

1st Level Orange Feather
Poor Marelle. Poor me.. i wish i were a band mascot...

Marelle shifted just slightly against the bonds on her wrists in an effort to move the hair from her eyes.
"Don't move. You're to stay completely still and silent." a voice commanded in the darkness. Marelle did as she was told but something akin to delighted terror tried to creep into her. Her ribs were already sore from laughing and struggling, from the warm prodding fingertips that stole her composure. She could still feel the impressions his hands made on her body and she bit her lower lip to keep from laughing.
How many were in the room now? she wondered as she peered into the shapeless dark in front of her. At any moment there would be a full on assault of hands and various tools, but when? She could hear nothing save the sound of her own breath rising and ebbing at a pace that quickened with each suspenseful moment that passed. Her shoulders were starting to ache slightly and she had long since lost the feeling in her hands but even that was lost in the dark. Marelle closed her eyes and tried to use her fluttering heartbeat to keep track of the time that passed. This proved to be a poor method, however, as her heart froze each time she thought she heard a sound of movement.
one, two, three,Un Deux Trois, Moja, Mbili, Tatu, ichi, ni, san, uno, dos, tres,yek, do, she... So many ways to count the seconds that passed but no clear indication when her counting would end. The waiting was almost more agonizing than the torture itself. She let another sigh pass her lips at almost the same time she felt something soft graze the curve of her neck. In surprise she jeked away and giggled, trying so hard to keep from making any real sounds.
"You were told to be completely still." a voice emanating from the four speakers hidden in the darkness broke the silence momentarily, echoing briefly before the statement was finished. "For this infraction you will be doubly punished." If Marelle were in a position to do any real thinking, she would have noted just how sinister the speaker idea really was. There was no way to tell where to the voice was coming from. For a split second she caught the scent of perfume and knew that Beth was in the darkness somewhere. A pair of fingertips brushed across her ribs and retreated yet this time she was able to keep mostly still, biting still harder on her lip to keep in laughter.
I can do this. She thought in silence. If i keep the surprise reaction at bay i can stay still... All at once she experienced full tactile overload. From the soles of her feet to her inner thighs, from her sides and her ribs all the way into her armpits and inner arms, from her shoulders to the nape of her neck what seemed like a thousand feathers crept across her flesh in agonizing strokes. So many hands! Her attempts to keep her silence turned into short snorts and gasps. She could no longer maintain her stony composure. Against her bonds she writhed and bucked, her hips undulating in an attempt to shift away from the assault. Gooseflesh only added to the torment, enveloping her skin like the heat of the room.
"Ah!" Marelle released the bite on her lip and the laughter began. "Ahh.. Dammit.. Shit" she spat as she tightened her eyes closed. Fingers slip between her toes and dug into her soles, fingers danced along her ribs and met the hands at her sides. No matter how hard she tried to wrench her shoulders and turn her head, she could not escape. She could feel something feathery being drawn under her chin, along her jawline to the back of her ear and back again. She could feel teeth nibbling at the backs of her knees, testing her ability to move her legs but to no avail she couldn't escape that either. The feathery object teased her collarbone while the hands at her ribs pressed still harder.
Marelle felt her nipples tighten. Through the chaos her body still reacted to the anticipation of movement as the feathery object tracked it's way between her breasts. No, not there! she wanted to cry out but her laughter choked any attempt at words. Her body stiffened and for a brief moment she couldn't even force a laugh. All she could do was wait for the soft thing to find and tickle her nipples in that agonizing teasing manner. Warm lips caressed the lengths of her legs, stopping only momentarily at her ankles before halting at the softest curve of her arched sole. Heat seared through her knees and up her legs as the dual attack on her soles and her nipples increased to near madness.
Let it stop, i can't do this. She fought to make sense of her thoughts through the tactile noise. No one thought remained linear as tried to move both toward and away from the tickling melee. The restraints bit into her ankles and wrists and she fought with every bit of strength she had. Suddenly a wave of fire spread through her limbs, converging between her legs where a light drumming of fingernails teased. Not there too! she tried to cry out but all that came out was another startled "ah". A shiver travelled over her body and she tipped her head back, taking in every sensation over her skin, ready to release when the lights came on and everyone stopped.
"Okay, that's enough practice." Maelstrom grinned that all too familiar Cheshire cat-like grin and rested casually on the brace of the St Andrew's cross.
"You're.. such.. an .. ASS!" Marelle panted as she shook the sweat-soaked hair from her eyes. The other band members laughed and aided in her release from the bonds.
"Don't tell me you were..." Maelstrom leaned to her ear, tickling with his warm breath and soft lips "almost there. That striking apex in which all the torment suddenly turns into pure pleasure." she tightened her shoulder against her cheek and glared at him. The bonds fell away from her wrists simultaneously and her freed arms hung limp at her sides. Marelle had been standing with the very edges of her heels on a brace yet had forgotten she was almost a foot from the ground when she clumsily launched herself off of the cross. She fell to the floor and rolled onto her back, arms outstretched as she gasped for breath and laughed. Maelstrom and the singer, Sam, stood over her and matched eachother's satisfied grins.
"You know we wouldn't keep doing this if you didn't keep yourself looking so inviting for a good tickle." Sam remarked as he knealt and teasingly poked her ribs.
"No kidding. I mean, if i saw a cute girl lying on the floor like you are now i wouldn't be able to hold myself back." Maelstrom added.
"Now, boys, i think our lovely mascot has had quite enough torment for one night. You guys are downright dogs sometimes." Beth joined the circle over her, leaning down to brush the hair from Marelle's brow. "Just look at the poor thing."
Beth's hair fell over her shoulder and brushed slowly across Marelle's cheek, only adding to the "after tickle" sensation that flooded her. She could only guess that Beth was just as devious as the others in the way she smiled right then.
"So, are we really going to do a scene on stage like this?" Another head popped into the circle. Jojo's comical appearance with his wide, boyish smile and outrageous silver pings only made Marelle laugh even harder. She was giggling so madly she didn't have an opportunity to take in the conversation that was held over her until yet another voice chimed in.
"Why not? It's quite a good show, don't you think? Maelstrom seems to think that the exhibition with Marelle will really get the audience going" Louis, the bass player, added as he too joined the circle. Marelle choked and looked up at them all with wide eyed terror.
"Show? Exhibition? What in the hell?!"
"Damn, don't tell me Maelstrom didn't tell you about tomorrow's show." Beth looked first at Sam then squarely at Maelstrom.
"Oh, shit, i knew there was something i forgot to do today." Maelstrom dismissed the matter smiled back to Marelle. "Nonetheless, I'm sure she'll do just fine."
Marelle was trying to look stern, trying not to laugh but she couldn't contain it. The aftertickle shook her quivering muscles and stole away her nervousness about the show. It was at that moment she knew that she would simply have to exact her revenge, somehow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back