• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Master Part 2 - MF/F

spicytickler

TMF Poster
The Master had spoken

After his laugh I looked back at his wife, evil, truly evil grin on her face. “Yes love this is only the beginning” for he is the master and I am his evil queen. With that she approached me; my head was spinning out of control, the Master never releasing his teasing fingers through any of this. The wind being knocked out of me; to my surprise I started feeling a heat start boiling through me, could it be? Could it be that through all this laughter I was getting turned on? Wasn’t this my fantasy? I could feel my face flush as the laughter continued to pour forth. Through all the hysteria I felt her hands now on my flesh, she started on my ribs, carefully but with finesse touching everyone of them. The were both teasing me now, not digging in, not hurting, but just spine tingling tickling. I was dancing on the floor as I was dangling from the ceiling, with every touch I jumped and wiggled about. The heat continuing to build, the wetness between my legs, I needed release, not just from the ceiling but from this aching joy from deep within me. Master and his evil queen together bent and went for my feet, they lifted one leg each and with timing synced so perfectly that started on my feet, together they made beautiful music out of my laughter. The grins on their faces added to the tease, how they loved what they were doing. Slowly together their fingers started a march upwards, just letting me feel the tips, my body a mass of quivering, hot, volcanic nerves ready to blow. They reached my inner thighs, stars, I was seeing stars before me. I needed more touch, please a little higher, oh how that tickles, the tease, wits end. One in front, one in back, surrounded by the Master and his Queen, I their loyal subject of teasing desire. Master turned my face to his, what do you want? At this kingdom we make fantasies come true. With that they afforded me the most pleasurable, most wonderful release I could have ever imagined. The Master and his Queen.

hey spice. this is a wonderful conceptual narrative. i am on pens and needles to see how in depth you can take this wonderful beginning.

JJ.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back