• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled lately

msblush

Okey dokey
so im new here and finally plucked up enough courage to post a story...lol

I've never told anyone that I actually like to be tickled...except one guy. Lets call him 'Joe'. Okay- me: 5'4, avg build, long blond hair. Him: 6 foot somethin ginormous thing who looks pretty wild...

lol I first met him at my friend's hallooween party where i was a bumble bee (awesomely cute costume) and he was Jacob from the book twilight (if anyone knows what that is...). So the whole group went out for a walk around the neighborhood (no! we will NEVER be too old for haloween! lol) when all of a sudden this guy I barely learned the name of, jumps outta nowhere and starts tickling my ribs! well I just go ballllistic, nearly collapsing as his fingers dig into my sides. lol luckily (or unluckily....) I had a my friend informed him that I had a bf at the time, who couldnt be there, and told him to lay off...
of course he tickled me a few other times that night....

So then....I saw him again a few months later at the same friend's bday party. The same ppl were there and this time i was single. We are a pretty...childish group lol. Well it came time for cake and we just couldnt resist. After a few minutes the bday girl was covered in frosting and a complete cake war had begun. Again, outta nowhere 'Joe' pops up and smears white frosting all over my black pants! ugh. well i just had to get him back! So I chase him outside but its almost impossible to catch this guy lol. Outside there was this fountain and it was overflowing with bubbles :rolleyes: so I scoop up a big hadfull and go for it! I forgot to take into account that hes about a foot taller than me....and quite a bit stronger than my little self... Somehow, he ends up locking my arms behind my back with one arm, while the other comes around and begins torturing my tummy and sides. Lol i was screaming my head off. THEN he encourages others to come and tickle me and cover me with suds! I hate having attention on me, and everyone was staring and giggling at my utter torture while his fingers sent me shaking with laughter...

overall...a very fun night! :2poke:

Well i dont wanna ramble on all day so if u wanna hear anymore of my stories (i have tons) just tell me!

Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back