• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tales of Robyn Hood Part 2 - Attack on the Solders of The King M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Robyn and his men talked and finally came up with a plan to annoy some of the King's men who patrolled the forest regularly. The leader of this contingent of King's solders was Gillium. Gillium was a knight and an excellent swordsman and jouster. He has won many tournaments and the hearts of many women in the royal court.

There is one one tournament that Gillium is hesitant to participate in. The Jester's Tournament. The Jester is the royal tickler in the King's court. He visits unannounced with his brightly colored feathers and tickles the feet and ribs of the ladies and men of the court when things get too quiet or when the King needs to be entertained.

Each year the King allows the Jester to hold a tickling tournament. Gillium has the reputation of being the most ticklish of all the King's solders and the most evasive when asked to participate. Robyn always sneaks in under the cover of a good disguise to watch each year. If he was ever discovered, he would be the main tickling sport!

Many can enter as ticklers as well as ticklees and Robyn and the good Friar have a plan to get in and get Gillium!

Robyn sent out Little John to scout around and find Gillium's men. When he did find them, he went back to Robyn. "They are camped near the Lake. There are not many sentries and Gillium is languishing in the middle of the camp and not well protected."

Robyn smiled and whispered to Little Jon to ride near the camp and let himself be seen. "Try to draw Gillium and his men to the meadow and then we will take care of the rest!"

Little Jon rode quietly down to the encampment and waited till he saw one of the sentries. He gave his horse a hard slap on the rump and started a fast gallop around the encampment, attracting the attention of the sentries and of Gillium. "After him!" shouted Gillium as he ran to his horse to join in the chase. Looking back as he rode away from the camp, Little Jon smiled as he led the solders and Gillium right for Robyn's trap in the meadow.

Little Jon rode through the wooded path, avoiding the branches. He knew where to duck to miss being hit . Gillium's men did not. As the solders gave chase, they were met with the tree branches. They ducked side to side and under neath and were barely able to avoid being knocked off their horses. One fellow was not so lucky. He was knocked off his steed by a low hanging branch.He fell to the ground and was immediately met by two of Robyn's men, who threw a large fish net over him. He struggled, but could not escape from the trap. his captors dragged him struggling down to the center of the meadow, where Robyn and the good Friar Tuck were waiting. In the center of the meadow was a pole with a cross beam. At each end of the cross beam was a rope, nailed in from the back and the ends of the rope hanging over the front of the beam.

"Here's one of the sentries, Robyn." shouted his men. Robyn nodded to Friar Tuck who immediately went over and whispered in the captive man's ear. His face went pale, the color immediately draining. His eyes were wide as saucers. He began begging; "Please.. don't..! Don't tickle me! I- I can't stand it!" He shivered as Robyn's men stripped him down to his underwear. Then they tied him to the pole.. a rope around his belly to hold him to the pole, then each wrist tied in place. His long boots were pulled off to reveal moist and very ticklish feet and toes.

making sure he was securely tied, Tuck waited fro Robyn's nod to begin tickling the solder. Robyn listened for the hoof beats of the King's solders before giving Tuck a nod. When he knew the men were very, close, close enough to hear the prisoner giggling, Robyn nodded to Tuck. Tuck's chubby fingers started dancing over and over the solder's ticklish ribcage.

The solder began giggling wildly and stretching his thin, naked body, trying to avoid Friar Tucks probing, tickling fingers. As the Gillium and his men got closer, Tuck tickled harder on the young solder's ribs, making him scream in ticklish agony. Gillium and his men stopped short when they heard the laughter and screams of the solder being tickle tortured. Gillium's skin began tingling and he bit his lip to keep from giggling. Robyn rode up to him and noticed the signs of a hidden ticklee.

"What's this?! The great Gillium.. Are you.. ticklish? Robyn teased him till a giggle escaped from Gillium. "Please.. Stop tickling him! He's young, innocent and so very ticklish! He's never been tickled for such a long time!" Robyn smiled because he had Gillium where he wanted him. Robyn looked toward tuck who was clearly enjoying the task at hand.

Robyn looked Gillium in the eye, then spoke. "I'll let your young solder go.. on one condition. The Jester's Tournament is coming up. Participate and let Friar Tuck tickle you in the tournament." Gillium looked down at the ground, then at the young solder in ticklish torment as Tuck began tickling the bottoms of his bare feet. Gillium nodded. "Cut my solder down and I'll compete in the Jester's Tournament." Robyn nodded at Tuck to stop tickling the solder and release him from the pole.

Robyn, being quite mischievous wanted a sign of good faith from Gillium.. a ticklish sign of good faith! As the young solder, wet with perspiration nd breathing heavily from all his laughter was brought to Gillium, Robyn had Little Jon hold on to the tickle weary solder. Robyn looked at Tuck and smiled then looked at Gillium. " want a sign of good faith that you will keep your word." then he twisted a feather in the air so Gillium could see it. Nervously Gillium looked, gulped hard. "W-what do you require as a sign of good faith?" Robyn and tuck stood together, whispering. Sweat formed on Gillium's brow s he waited for an answer.

Robyn smiled and walked over to Gillium. "Why I require a very special sigh of good faith. I want to see how ticklish you are!Let tuck tickle you here for all to see." Gillium stammered."Tickle me ..here.. in front of my men?" Robyn stood his ground. "Surely your men know you are ticklish! It is legend all over the land how ticklish are you! Prove it to me now as a sign of good faith that you will keep your word.!" Gillium nodded his head slowly and started to dismount off his horse. Robyn ordered his mend to take Gillium and tie him to the Tickling Pole.

Robyn's men tied a struggling Gillium's arms up over his head, then tied a rope around his waist and legs to keep him from kicking out. Robyn looked a t Tuck. "He's all yours tuck!"

Tuck smiled and went over to Gillium and tore open his tunic to reveal Gillium's muscular upper body. Gillium whispered to tuck.. "Please.. Not my ribs! I'm so ticklish there!" tuck slid his hand over Gillium's ribcage lightly at first, making Gillium squirm and titter. Then Tuck's fingers began their tickling probes till Gillium was consumed with laughter and struggling, but struggling too hard. Gillium was hiding the fact that he was enjoying his tickling. Then Tuck took out the feathers and began tickling Gillium's armpits and bellybutton till Gillium nearly climaxed.

Satisfied, Robyn stopped tuck and released Gillium with a warning: "Don't try and retaliate because if I catch you, your tickling will be worse than Tuck's.!"

End Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back