• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naruto : Akatsuki Torment (F/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This is not the full version of this story as
I could not post the full version on this forum but
the full story is in my deviantART gallery.
WARNING! This is not (I repeat NOT) the sequel to my
'Naruto : Shizune's Special Test' http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=119417
story. I wrote this to fulfill the request of a fellow TMF member.
WARNING! This story contains NO sexual tickling.
That's right this is my first non-adult tickle story but
it still contains by brand of intense tickles so my fans should enjoy it.
WARNING! This story is based on the anime series called Naruto.
I do not own nor am I affiliated with the characters or the anime in any way.
This is only a fan fic and only intened for fun and amusement.
WARNING! The views and
opinions expressed by the characters in this story do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.

Naruto - Akatsuki Torment by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurenai was proceeding quickly yet stealth fully through the forest. Two members of
the Akatsuki had been spotted in this area just a scant ten miles from the village
hidden in the leaves. Fulled by a thirst for vengeance against the Akatsuki because
one of it's members killed Asuma Sarutobi (Kurenai's late husband), Kurenai had asked
The Fifth Hokage Lady Tsunade for permission to investigate the sighting. Knowing
Kurenai's personal stake in it Lady Tsunade refused her request. Yet Kurenai was here
anyway and rashanalized her defiance by telling herself it wasn't like Tsunade had
given her a different mission when she had denied the request. So she wasn't really
doing anything wrong Kurenai was just taking a little stroll in the forest outside the
village. After all nothing wrong with taking a walk for a bit of exercise. Then
suddenly Kurenai saw what she had been looking for two figures wearing long, dark
cloaks bearing red clouds with chin-high collars. The figures were also wearing large
conical straw hats with small spike-like bells hanging from them to block their faces
from view. This was the standard garb of an Akatsuki on a mission. Kurenai quickly
made a few hand sighs and activated her genjutsu to hide her self from her prey's
senses as she pursued them. Choosing her moment and terrain carefully Kurenai cutoff
the Akatsuki members and revealed herself to them.

"Now, just who are you two and where are you going?" Kurenai asked as she appeared
before her prey with her arms folded across her chest.

"I have no time for this. Konan, take care of this nuisance. Teach it a lesson." The
first Akatsuki member commanded the second as the first one turned and dashed away.

"As you wish." The second Akatsuki member responded very flatly as the first one left.
The remaining Akatsuki member then turned toward Kurenai. "I must now take care of
you." The Akatsuki shinobi said in her flat tone of voice as she discarded her straw
hat. "Your questions are none of my concern."

"Your answers didn't really interest me because either way you're about to die
Akatsuki!" Kurenai shouted as she once again made some hand sighs to activate her
genjutsu.

Suddenly Kurenai disappeared and used her invisibility to sneak up on Konan unnoticed.
Once she had done so she made some more hand signs to yet again activate her genjutsu
and created the illusion of a tree growing around Konan to effectively immobilize her.
Kurenai then appeared and threw her entire complement of kunai at the tree until it
looked much like a pincushion. Convinced that, that must have done the job Kurenai
ended her 'Tree Bind Death' jutsu dispelling the tree illusion but when she did the
tree remained. The tree remaining after Kurenai ended her jutsu was impossible so she
was quite confused. Then as Kurenai watched the tree it began to peel open like a
banana. Konan had created an origami shell of hardened paper over top of Kurenai's
illusion that had appeared to be the 'Tree Bind Death' jutsu and had stopped the kunai
from hitting Konan. As the tree peeled open streamers of paper folded out from
Konan's hands and shot out toward Kurenai. The paper streamers coiled around Kurenai
wrapping her up from head to toe like a mummy and then she toppled to the ground with
a thud.

Kurenai fond herself in a 10' by 10' old wooden shack sitting to the left side of the
room in a hardwood chair to which her thighs were bound to the seat of by streamers of
paper. More streamers of paper bound her wrists together and above her head where
they ran up to a support beam that ran across the shack's ceiling to which they were
tethered. Kurenai's feet were propped up on a hardwood stool that was in front of
her, her ankles were bound together and to the stool by yet more paper streamers. The
door to the shed opened, Konan walked in, shut the door behind herself and locked it.
Konan began to walk towards Kurenai as she walked paper folded out from her right hand
and folded itself into the shape of a kunai. When Konan reached Kurenai she removed
Kurenai's footwear and then Konan used the paper kunai to cut Kurenai's clothes off of
her body leaving Kurenai wearing only a red lace bra and a matching pair of panties.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!" Kurenai protested loudly.

"I am going to teach you a lesson as Pain instructed me to." Konan replied in her very
flat tone of voice. The paper kunai Konan was holding refolded itself into the shape
of a feather and then more paper fold out from her left hand which folded itself into
the form of a second paper feather. Reaching forward with her right hand Konan began
tracing the tip of the first feather swiftly around the hollow under Kurenai's left
arm. Then reaching forward with her left hand Konan started to swish and twirl the
tip of the second feather relentlessly over the centre of the hollow under Kurenai's
right arm.

"hehehe What (light squeak) the hahaha hell! (soft squeal) Don't hehehaha do (giggle)
that! hahahehe..." Kurenai demanded as she began to giggle and pull at her paper
streamer bonds but to no avail as the paper was hardened by Konan's jutsu. Kurenai
couldn't believe she was being tickled and boy was she being tickled, she couldn't
even clamp her mouth shut because giggles were pouring out of it to quickly and she
could do nothing to hold them back.

Konan picked up the speed at which she traced the first feather around the hollow of
Kurenai's left underarm and hastened the speed at which she swished and twirled the
second feather in Kurenai's right underarm hollow. Then two paper streamers folded
out from Konan's sides each with a paper feather at the streamer's end. The paper
streams at Konan's sides reached forward like two tentacles wielding paper feathers
and they started to drag the feathers up and down Kurenai's ribs with lightning
quick, tickling strokes.

"HAHaha YOU (loud stream of giggles) CAN'T HEHehe DO (shriek) THIS! HAHaHEHe PLEASE
(loud squeal) STOP! HEHeHAHa..." Kurenai pled as her streams of giggles were quickly
changing to full out laughter. Why Konan chose to tickle her Kurenai didn't know,
all she did know was she desperately wanted it to stop. The feather tracing around
the hollow under her left arm and the feather swishing and twirling in the centre of
her right underarm hollow were maddening but when added together with the two new
feathers dragging up and down her ribs Kurenai was in a state of true torment.

Konan changed her technique with the paper feathers. With the feather in her right
hand Konan began to draw zigzag lines back and forth across Kurenai's left underarm
hollow with cruel vigour and with the feather in her left hand Konan started to make
little circles with the tip all over the hollow under Kurenai's right arm. The two
tentacle like paper streamers began to use their paper feathers to tease each rib on
their way up and down Kurenai's torso. Then two more tentacle like streamers with
feathers at their ends folded out from Konan's sides and reached toward Kurenai's
midriff. First one of the new tentacles used it's feather to stroke around the edge
of Kurenai's navel as the other new tentacle used it's feather to dip into the navel
where it spun it's feather hastily.

"HEHEHE OH (shriek) GOODNESS, HAHAHA NO (very loud squeal) MORE!!! HEHEHAHA MAKE
(loud shriek) IT HEHEHE STOP!!! HAHAHEHE..." Kurenai shrieked out through her
unrestrained laughter. This was unbearable for Kurenai with the zigzagging back and
forth across her left underarm hollow, the little circles being drawn in the hollow
under her right arm, the teasing of each one of her ribs and now with the feather
stroking around her navel's edge as well as a feather being spun in her navel Kurenai
felt like she was starting to lose grip on her sanity.

Konan once again picked up her pace beginning to quicken the speed at which she drew
zigzags back and forth across Kurenai's left underarm hollow, made little circles in
the hollow under Kurenai's right arm and teased each individual rib on the way up and
down Kurenai's torso. Then the tentacles that were tormenting Kurenai's navel changed
their tactics one began running it's feather fiendishly back and forth across Kurenai's
midriff just above her pantie line as the other tentacle started using it's feather to
cruelly trace over Kurenai's abdominal muscles. Konan then leaned her head forward,
placed her lips against Kurenai's navel, dipped the tip of her tongue into Kurenai's
navel and let loose with a devastating series of ticklish raspberries on the poor
hysterical shinobi woman.

"HAHAHA I'LL (very loud shriek) DO HEHEHE ANYTHING (loud squeal) IF HAHAHEHE YOU'LL
(series of loud squeals) STOP HAHAHA TICKLING!!! HEHEHAHA..." Kurenai howled out in
complete submission as her entire upper body was ravaged by Konan's paper feathers and
her navel was violated by Konan's raspberry blowing lips and tongue.

Konan put her tentacle like streamers and paper feathers away and gave Kurenai a brake
from the tickling. Kurenai took full advantage of the brake she had been given by
taking in as much precious oxygen as she could and by hanging limply in her bounds to
gain as much rest for her body as she could. The thought of escape did occur to
Kurenai but she knew the chakra running through her paper streamer bonds made that
impossible.

"Why the brake?" Kurenai asked. She didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but
the curiosity of why this cruel woman would give her time to rest got to her.

"I didn't want you to pass out before we got to the most important part of your
lesson." Konan replied as she reached down and started to rake her fingernails up and
down the soles of Kurenai's feet with fiendish vigour.

"HEHehe NO! (loud shriek) NOT HAHaha MY HEHeHAHa FEET! (very loud squeal) STOP!
HAHaHEHe..." Kurenai cried out as the soles of her sensitive feet were fiendishly
attacked by Konan's fingernails.

After warming up Kurenai's sole by raking them with her fingernails for a few minutes
Konan stoped and paper feathers folded out into either of her hands. Konan then began
flicking the tip of the feather in her left hand relentlessly back and forth across the
heel of Kurenai's right foot and began using the feather in her right hand to cruelly
tease a weak spot on the arch of Kurenai's left foot.

"HAHAHA NO, (loud scream) PLEASE HEHEHE NOT (very loud shriek) THE HAHAHEHE FEATHERS
(loud series of squeals) AGAIN!!! HEHEHAHA..." Kurenai pled through her crazed
laughter. First Konan had ravaged her upper body with feathers, now she was feathering
the soles of Kurenai's feet and Kurenai thought she was going to completely loose her
mind.

Two of the tentacle like paper streamers from before then folded out from Konan's sides
still wielding their paper feathers and started to furiously drag their feathers back
and forth across the tops of Kurenai's toes as Konan began using the feathers in her
hands to mercilessly tease the balls of Kurenai's feet.

"HEHEHE PLEASE (loud series of shrieks) STOP!!! HAHAHA YOU'RE HEHEHAHA KILLING
(very loud squeal) ME!!! HAHAHEHE..." Kurenai shrieked as her unrestrained laughter
rang off the walls of the small shack. Tears streamed freely from Kurenai's eyes, sweat
dripped from her body, her ribs hurt from the laughter and her throat felt raw from
laughing. Kurenai felt like she was dying and didn't know how much longer she'd last
under this level of torment.

The tentacles then used their feathers to quickly trace the edges of Kurenai's soles
with ticklish fury. Konan then used the edges of the feathers in her hands to
cruelly saw back and forth across the sensitive arches of Kurenai's feet. Then as
the feathers continued to torment Kurenai's soles Konan leaned forward and began to
suck and nibble on the toes of Kurenai's left foot working her way from big toe to
baby toe then back again and licking between the toes as she went. Konan
thoroughly tormented the toes of Kurenai's left foot with her oral attentions and
then moved to the right foot to repeat the intensely cruel process.

"HAHAHA I'VE (very loud shriek) LEARNED HEHEHE MY (intense scream) LESSON!!! HAHAHEHE
STOP (loud series of squeals) NOW!!! HEHEHAHA..." Kurenai howled. The suckling of
her toes, the feathering of her soles it was all too much for Kurenai and she felt
herself drift off into a world of insanity where only her and the tickling existed.
Her desire for the nibbling of her toes and the feathering of her soles to stop was
so intense that Kurenai would have given Konan anything, told Konan any secret or
betrayed anyone that Konan asked Kurenai to just to make the torture stop.

"I'll decide when your lesson has been learned." Konan stated in her flat tone of
voice after she stop her suckling and nibbling of Kurenai's toes. Then using the
feathers in her hands Konan started to saw the feathers in between Kurenai's toes and
each time her toes clenched to grab the feathers the tentacles used their feathers to
dust the tops of Kurenai's toes causing them to wiggle apart so the other feathers
could continue their torment of the gaps between Kurenai's toes. Konan then used her
tongue and began to give the soles of Kurenai's feet long savouring licks. Konan
switched her tongue's attention back and forth from one sole to the other in quick
succession.

"HEHEHE OH (loud scream) GOODNESS, HAHAHA SOMEBODY (loud series of shrieks) PLEASE
HEHEHAHA SAVE (very loud squeal) ME!!! HAHAHEHE..." Kurenai yelled out for help
through her panicked hysterical laughter. Bright lights began to pass before
Kurenai's eyes and she knew the end was near. Kurenai's limbs went slack in their
bonds as she mercifully passed out cold from the torment.

The paper streamers that were binding Kurenai laid her out gently on the floor of the
shack. Then the paper streamers, tentacle like streamers and paper feathers folded
into Konan's body. Konan then placed a large conical straw hat with small spike-like
bells hanging from it to block her face from view on her head and quickly dash out the
door leaving the other shinobi woman to sleep off her torment.

THE END

Thanks for reading.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

The full version of this story has a second lee in it.
The second lee is a pink haired female shinobi who fans
of the series should know quite well.
If you'd like to read the full version then mention so
in your reply to this thread and I'll PM you the link
to the full version in my dA gallery.
(or you could just go there yourself)

This story was a request from another forum member and
I hope that they enjoyed it.

GREAT STORY. FANTASTIC STORY. AWESOME. GOOD.

thank you i like it.

i hope you want to make a story for me again.

thx

I love tickling stories inpired from Japanese comics books. I guess the 2nd ticklee is Sakura. :happyfloa

That was great! I'm gonna read the full story now!:imouttahe

I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. :) I hope you (and everyone else) enjoys the full story too. :D

GREAT STORY. FANTASTIC STORY. AWESOME. GOOD.

thank you i like it.

i hope you want to make a story for me again.

thx

Wow, it really sounds as though you enjoyed it and I'm so very glad. :)
What the people who request stories form me think of the story means alot to me.
You're very welcome and I'd love to make you another story sometime my friend. :D

I love tickling stories inpired from Japanese comics books. I guess the 2nd ticklee is Sakura. :happyfloa

Well, it's a good thing that most of my fan fics will be based on anime. :)
I'm so very glad that you enjoyed the story Ichigo. :D
Oh, the second ticklee? I can't really say here but it rhymes with Zakura. ;)

Great Story!!!! But where is the full version?!?!? I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

SWEEETTTT!!! I LOVE IT!!

I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Can your next naruto story have hinata tickled^-^ she is my fav character

I saved it so i can really read it. I'll let you know how i liked it soon

Great story TK. I read the full version and I was very impressed. Nicely done.

Great Story!!!! But where is the full version?!?!? I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

I'm so very glad that you enjoyed the story and I've PMed you a link to the full version. :)
As I said I will PM that link to any who ask in their reply to this thread. :D

SWEEETTTT!!! I LOVE IT!!

I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Can your next naruto story have hinata tickled^-^ she is my fav character

I'm so glad you enjoyed this story my friend and wait no longer as the Mother's day installment of my
'Holly's Holiday' series is now up. :)
Ahh, Hina... I mean the 'Naruto' character that rhymes with Zinata.
That's my fave character and I'd have put her in this story if "Zakura" hadn't
been part of the request.
Well, she won't be in my next 'Naruto' story but maybe "Zinata" will be in the one
after that. :D

I saved it so i can really read it. I'll let you know how i liked it soon

I can't wait to hear what you thought my friend. :)

Great story TK. I read the full version and I was very impressed. Nicely done.

Glad you enjoy it my friend. :) Impressed?! Well, I'm honored to have impressed you. :D

Wonderful story but It would be awesome for Konan to have her sexy feet tickled too.

I'm glad you enjoyed it my friend :)
I've gotten a lot of Naruto requests but
I'll try to get to them all in due time. :D

omg, this was amazing. i love naruto and like every anime/manga
thanks for sharing!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back