• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story

TinyTickler

TMF Expert
My First Story (ADULT MATERIAL)

Me and Elaine got back from the Halloween party that we had so much fun at and we decided that we still wanted to have some fun, I was dressed as a pirate and she was my pirate wench and god did Elaine look sexy in her short little dress and open toed sandals with her pretty pedicured feet I told Elaine that I had a surprise for her. She asked what is it and I said that she needed to go lay down on the bed and I will give you your surprise, she laid down on the bed and I crawled onto the bed straddling her I told her to give me her hands and she replied ok secretly without her knowing I had tied restraints to her bed I put one hand in and then the other and she replied by saying I have never done this before this is very provocative and I said the fun has not yet started I then tied her beautiful feet down and I said that I am about to make you laugh like a pirate, she had no idea of what kind of ecstasy she was about to experience, I pulled off my pirate headband and placed it over her eyes and I said that her safe word is GIVE ME YOUR BOOTY she replied yes captain I grabbed a feather from the night stand and slowly began to caress her neck with it, her giggle was very arousing I then worked my way down to the top of her blouse and unbuttoned her shirt with my teeth as I ran the feather over her nipples making them harden in suspense her laugh followed with some mmmmmmms that made me very confident in what was in store for the next step I kissed her tummy and made figure eights with the feather as she squirmed in excitement hahahhha ahhahahhh oh my god ohhoh ooh god hahahhha her laughing was intoxicating I put down the feather and began to run my fingers down her sides up and down slowly and rapidly getting faster hahhhahhhhhah ohohoh hahahha I move up to her under arms where I know she is the most ticklish I start tickling her underarms slowly then going harder as she is squirming in pleasure she said what are you doing to me oh my god im so turned on right now hahhahhhah ahaha running my fingers down to her sides tickling faster then she cries out GIVE ME YOUR BOOTY I stop as she pants for air still laughing and giving those erotic moans as if she wants to come at any moment I begin tickling her again doing spider tickles up and down her torso crossing her tummy as shes panting and squirming all over the bed laughing so loud that the neighbors start banging against the walls, I move down to her beautiful feet kissing her legs as i go at this point she hasn’t stopped giggling I grab a toothbrush from the night stand and start rubbing the brush slowly up and down her feet she almost starts convulsing on the bed trying to break loose from her restraints as I push the brush in between her toes I can see the tears running from her eyes as she gasps for air laughing ahahhhahahah oh ooooohhhhho ahahhahhha oh oh my god I throw the brush down and I begin tickling her feet with my fingers scrapping my nails up and down her soles Elaine is wiggling in ways that seems like it is an exotic dance as she pants for air laughing like shes never laughed before, she screams as loud as she can GIVE ME YOUR BOOTY, I stop and Elaine asks what are you doing to me oh my god oh my god I feel so good I want you oh god I want you inside me I replied by saying not yet im not done with you I let her catch her breath for a minute as I grasped one of Elaine’s feet I began to lick and suck on her toes pushing my tongue in between her toes I then start to scrap her feet with my teeth and that when I hear her breathing start to get heavier and heavier and then she gasps and a rush of euphoria climaxes her body making her have seizures of vast and orgasms one right after the other ohhhohohohohoh ohohoho oh oh ohohoh ohi counted one, two then three orgasms she cries and breaths a sigh of relief as she starts to calm down I untie her feet I get right beside her and said how would you like to see heaven Elaine replied still breathing heavily I think I have, I said no but you are about too I untie her hands and tie them together and strapped them to the headboard Elaine said I don’t know if I can take anymore it feels like my head is going to explode I kiss her on the lips passionately nibbling on her bottom lip as her tongue massages mine I reach down between her thighs and gently rub her clit going in soft circles rubbing up and down sliding my finger into her wet hot pussy and out to lubricate her clitoris going back and forth she moans with delight I softly begin to tickle her underarms as Elaine laughs and moans her laughs send me into a world of warmth I tickler her harder doing figure eights and spider tickles shes laughing so hard that her tears are pour out and Elaine asks for more gasping with every word she speaks in between her laughs hahhhhahhah hahhhh please!!!!!! Hahahahh ohohohh more!!!! MORE!! Hahahahhh I move down to her legs and kiss her inner thigh as I stroke them inwards and back to her knees I move up to her clit and softly kiss her labia licking in consecutive circles going from the left to the right licking her clitoris in circles occasionally giving Elaines clit a flick of my tongue tickling her sides as she squirms all around the bed panting breathing harder and harder my tongue going inside her pussy and out making circles and then spelling her name with my tongue E ohohooh L mmmm A ahhhahhah I ahahhah ohohoh N mmm ohhahahhaha E ahahah ohohohoohh god yes yes yes oh yes baby make me come make me come again, rubbing her nipples as I suck on her clit I hear a beautiful moan and laugh as she shakes all over having another orgasm ohohooho ohooh gooddddd oh ohoh oohahhhahah oh ohohohohahhhhhhahahahahah mmmmmmmmm ohooh mmmm I untie her from the restraints and she curls up in the fetal position shaking and quivering in delicious orgasm ohohoh my god she replies hmhmmmmmmm I then kiss her on the small spider tattoo on her back as I cover her up and say welcome to heaven may your dreams be as pleasant as tonight was.

AKA John Smalls
TMF Member TinyTickler
I hope you all enjoyed reading

Tiny, that was a great story! You did a great job.....very erotic! Keep up the good work!

Yay for authors from OKLAHOMA!!!
--T

WOW, just WOW, that was intense :) just next time space the writing out, makes it easier for people with crap ass eyes like myself to read :p, but awesome story keep it up :)

Nice Job...

That was a good first Mr. Smalls. Next time try and split up your paragraphs (I know I have a spelling problem OK!).

Keep it up, I hope to read more from you.
ST

I am so jealous, I had to beg SlaverTickler to read one of my stroies
and here you get a reply from him on your very first story.

Well, I agree with the others. When you see a story that's just one big
clump it's not very inviting to read so you need to space it out more.
Other then that nice content, keep up the good work. :)

I am so jealous, I had to beg SlaverTickler to read one of my stroies
and here you get a reply from him on your very first story.

Nothing to be jealous of TK, I just happened to pop in and saw "My First Story", and thought I would see what was what. When Max Spear does something like that, then it is time to get jelouse lol. By the way you didn't have to beg, all you had to do was ask and when I could I did :D.

good job on your first sotry dear... make sme wish I was your lee.. hehhe

i am glad that i am getting a lot of people telling me they liked the story i am going to revise it some to make the story a lot better and easier to read

i am glad that i am getting a lot of people telling me they liked the story i am going to revise it some to make the story a lot better and easier to read

awwwww I am waiting for ya to do a story about me.. heheheh

Good story..

I have some suggestions.. I, myself am a very,very inexperienced writer..but I know of a few ways that would make the story easier to follow..I can name them here or feel free to PM me.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back