• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A story by Caine - FM/m

Spillone

1st Level Red Feather
Hi guys! I found the following story a few months ago on the web, probably on TickleTheater... I'm now looking for the second part of it and if it exists the third one too.
Can somebody help me pls? Thank you!

Captured, tickled and ravished (FM/M, strong tickling and sexual content)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is based on a true incident that happened to me when I was 19 and home from my first year at college. I posted it in the fiction forum for reasons of "plausible denial" due to the nature of the job of one of the participants. Still, this is true and was the beginning of an incredible experience.

My parents were away on a two-vacation and I had the home to myself. They had asked the next door neighbors to check on me periodically. The neighbors were a German couple, Frank and Heidi. They were in their early 40s. Heidi was quite attractive: about 5’5”, trim, toned figure, short blond hair, very tanned, slight accent and amazing legs. Frank was tall, about 6’3”, short salt/pepper hair, a little overweight, fairly thick accent. He was a career diplomat on a two-year assignment with the German consulate in my city. I was very fit, 5'10, weightlifter, practiced judo, high school wrestler, and thrilled to be home alone for the first time since college let out…

Saturday afternoon, about 1:30 p.m.

I was relaxing after spending the morning at the gym and about 90 minutes with my judo instructor, a retired Air Force Colonel with nearly 30 years judo training and teaching under his belt. The phone rang several times before I decided to get up and answer it.

“Hi, Jim… it’s Heidi Zenker.”
“Oh, hi… how are you?”
“Fine, just fine. I hate to bother you, but Frank is at a conference in Orlando for the weekend. Would you mind coming over to help me move some heavy furniture that was delivered, yesterday?”
“Sure, how about I drop by in an hour, or so?”
“That’d be great. I really appreciate it. Just knock on the door and come in. It’ll be unlocked. See you in a little while!”

Okay, I’m sure you can figure out what was going through my hyper-active, teenage mind. Hot, sexy German housewife… out of town husband… my parents away on vacation… This sounds like the classic “lusty rendezvous scenario” that every guy wet dreams about, right? Well, these things only happen in the movies, so any such thoughts were quickly banished to my subconscious.

So, an hour later I knock on and open the front door to Heidi’s house. She wasn’t kidding. The den was littered with boxes and packing junk. Heidi (her hair pulled back, dressed in sweatpants and a bulky sweatshirt) greeted me with a polite “thanks so much for helping me out…” and we got down to business. I helped set up the dining room table and then she asked me to help move their old bed to the guest room and set up the new one in the master bedroom. Again, we just moved furniture and were done in about 30 minutes.

I stood up and did a little stretch before preparing to head home. Heidi had gone into the bathroom so I just waited for her. A few minutes passed, then out came Heidi… in nothing but her bra and panties. I gawked, then immediately looked away.

“Oh, come on, Jim… I want you to look. I’ve seen you staring at me a lot. Why go shy on me, now?”
“Uhh… I think I’d better leave, Heidi.”
“I think you better take off your shirt… or do I need to do it myself?” Heidi began walking directly toward me. I could not believe this was happening and had no idea what to do. I just froze.

Heidi closed in and stood mere inches from me. “I guess I’m gonna have to do it myself.” With that, Heidi reached under my sweatshirt and slid her hand up my stomach tickling me lightly. I let out a nervous burst of giggles and doubled over. Heidi squealed with delight “Ooohh… somebody’s ticklish!” and pushed me back onto the big bed. I, of course, was stunned by what she was doing. Part of me was going into testosterone overdrive, the other part wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Heidi leapt onto me as I struggled to get her hands out from under my shirt. The tickling made me weak, but I was able to get my hands on her wrists and pull them away from me. I rolled over and we ended up on the floor. I got up and backed away… right into her husband, Frank. He grabbed me in a reverse bear hug and lifted me off my feet.

“What the hell is going on here?!?!?!” he demanded as he set me down but maintained his hold on me. Heidi stood up and said the very last thing I expected… “Well, honey, it seems that our neighbor doesn’t want to play with us, today.” I couldn’t believe what I heard. I expected to be fighting for my life with a furious husband who caught me in their bedroom with his wife. I imagined him confronting my parents and my whole life going down the drain.

“What’s the matter, Jim, my wife’s not pretty enough for you?” Frank teasingly asked.
By now it was clear that I’d been set up. These two laid some kind of bizarre trap and I was caught squarely in the middle of it. All I wanted was to get outta there, NOW!! I reached up, grabbed Frank’s left hand and drove my knuckle into a nerve that caused him to yelp in pain and release me. My judo training paid off. I spun around to face Frank and was ready to do whatever it took to get him out of my way.

“Look, I don’t know what the fuck you two want. All I want is to go home. Just move away Frank. I won’t say anything to my parents about this. I’ll drop it right here. I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if you try to stop me.”

Frank backed towards the door. He smiled and said “Jimmy, the day is young. We’ve got all weekend to play and we want to play with you!”

Jesus, these people are insane, I thought. I was about to rush the door when I felt a wet, odd smelling cloth over my face. I grabbed Heidi’s arm and shoved her away, but the chloroform had already begun to work. I felt like I was moving n slow motion. I saw Frank lumber towards me. I tried to get around him, but my reflexes were not responding. Frank caught my right arm, pulled me sideways and into another bear hug, this time we were face to face. I felt my strength returning and started to twist his right arm in an effort to escape. Frank’s eyes bulged as he sensed me getting the upper hand, then he did something that totally threw me off: he clamped his mouth on the right side of my neck and blew raspberries. The wet, tickling sensation sent shivers through me. That pause gave Frank the break he needed. He re-tightened his bear hug and then wrapped his legs around me while continuing his raspberry tickle attack on my neck. The tickling combined with all of Frank’s weight suddenly on me buckled my knees and I fell backwards onto the bed. Heidi quickly ran over and covered my face with her cloth. This time I had no chance. I was overcome by the chloroform and passed out.

I awoke in the darkened bedroom. My wrists were bound to the solid posts of a very large king-sized bed. My shirt and shoes had been removed, but my jeans are still on. Before I could try to do anything, I heard a voice, “Oh you’re awake… wonderful!” It was Heidi. She approached from the left in the dark. “You must have 1000 questions seething through mind, right now.” Out of the corner of my eye I saw the spark of a lighter stick. The flame ignited a candle which burned brightly providing the first light in the still dark room. Heidi lit candle after candle… as more light flooded the room I saw that Heidi was still in her bra and panties. She resumed speaking… “First, please let me assure you that you’re in absolutely no danger… we did not bring you here to hurt you… Far from it, my sweet,” she continued, “you’re here for our pleasure… and yours, too, we hope.”

The room was now fairly well illuminated by the glow of dozens of candles. Heidi sat on the bed at my right side. She leaned in close to my face, smiling wickedly… She began lightly caressing my chest and shoulders. Next, Heidi removed her bra and panties then climbed on top of me, laid down pressing her breasts against me, and began swirling her long nails in my armpits. I exploded with laughter. My body strained involuntarily for escape, but the bonds did their job of keeping me firmly in place and helpless to resist her tickling assault. As her stroking of my underarms continued, she began kissing, biting and sucking all across my chest, shoulders, neck and biceps. I was hysterical with laughter combined with the erotic electricity delivered by Heidi’s lips, teeth and tongue. After about ten minutes of this assault, Heidi suddenly stopped. She sat straight up, still straddling my hips and looked down at me. “Wasn’t that delicious, baby?” She purred. I found myself amazingly aroused at what she had done, but still angry at being set up. Heidi then slipped her hand over my crotch to feel it bulging through my jeans. “See what I mean… your body likes this as much as I, Jimmy. In fact, it’s just not fair for me to keep all this fun for myself.”

As if on cue, her husband, Frank, entered the room. He was naked and obviously turned on by what he just saw his wife do to me. “C’mon over honey… let’s play with our guest some more.” He smiled broadly and laid down on my left side as Heidi slid over to my right. I was now trapped in between these naked twisted tormentors as they laid over my outstretched arms with no clue as to what they had in store for me and no way to prevent them from doing whatever they wanted.

“He’s very ticklish… and he loves it.” Heidi stated. Frank smiled, yet said nothing. They looked down at me, caressed my chest, neck, shoulders and then slid their fingers into my underarms and stroked long circles. My laughter erupted instantly. Next, they both leaned close and began swirling their tongues in my armpits which sent me into orbit. The tickling was absolutely maddening. It was made worse by my revulsion at having a man do this to me as well as the sexy Heidi. My horror deepened as he reached down to my crotch and slid his hand into my underwear to feel my hardness. Heidi laughed, mockingly, and squealed, “I think he likes you, too, Frank…” Frank proceeded to unbuckle my jeans and slide them down to my knees as Heidi continued her tongue-lashing of my chest and shoulders while tickling my underarms. I strained and struggled to break my bonds, but the tickling, licking, biting weakened me and kept me on the verge of insanity. Heidi was enjoying her torturing immensely.

Meanwhile, Frank succeeded in removing my jeans and underwear. I was now completely naked and exposed. Heidi stopped her tickling and slid down to my right leg. Frank laid across my left leg. Simultaneously, both tormentors began tickling my inner thighs, sliding their fingers from under my knees to just below my crotch. I exploded in writhing laughter. Heidi wrapped her legs around my right leg; Frank did the same to my left leg. They pulled my legs open to more fully expose my genitals. These evil torturers slid a small ice pack right under my balls then began lightly stroking them with what felt like stiff feathers. To make things worse, they stroked my cock, too. I was laughing, moaning, etc. I desperately tried to fight the tidal wave of erotic pleasure rising in my loins, but it was a losing battle. Sensing my peril, Frank took my cock in his fingers and proceeded to trace his feather up and down the length of my now diamond hard member. I recoiled in shock and disgust at the humiliation of being sexually aroused and tantalized by a man. I fought valiantly to resist the electric ecstasy building in my crotch. Heidi moved back up to my upper body where she resumed tickling my underarms while sucking and chewing on my chest, neck and shoulders.

This combination of Frank teasing my cock and Heidi ravishing my upper body proved overwhelming. I felt an overpowering urge to explode into a titanic orgasm, but it just couldn’t happen. The ice pack effectively numbed my ability to cum, but did not block the tickling erotic sensations coursing through my crotch. I writhed under Frank’s and Heidi’s diabolical tickling, but couldn’t reach the climax of a satisfying orgasm. After almost 15 minutes of this exquisite torture my senses overloaded and I passed out.

I woke to the tender massages of Heidi. She gently kneaded my biceps and shoulders. As soon as she saw I was awake, she moved down to my still exposed crotch. She began lightly tickling by inner thighs. Frank, to my utter horror, took over Heidi’s tickling of my underarms. He then began his own biting, sucking and licking assault across my chest, shoulders and biceps. I was shrieking with labored laughter as my mind reeled in disgust as Frank intensified his tickling, sucking, biting, tonguing over my upper body. Heidi yelled “Taste his neck, honey!” Frank used his left hand to push up my chin which bared my neck open and vulnerable. Frank attacked my neck with the full force of his lips, teeth and tongue. He started on the left and devoured his way to the right just under my ear. I was in ecstasy and hell as the tickling, chewing drove me towards an orgasm that could not happen as long as that ice pack was in place. Heidi used her long nails to tease and tickle my cock. Frank continued stroking my underarms and feasting on my neck until I passed out again.

I woke to find myself still tied to the bed. Frank approached me and knelt at my left side. Heidi did the same on my right. They both began licking from wrists, down my inner forearms, into my elbows, along my biceps then deep into my underarms where they licked deeply, for at least five minutes. I laughed and squirmed at this latest tickle assault. I still couldn’t believe I was basically being tickle-raped by this crazy German couple.

Heidi said, “I think I’ll leave you two alone for awhile. Enjoy our guest, Frank, but leave some for me, okay?” Heidi skipped out of the room, leaving me at the mercy of her husband. I looked away in disgust at the thought of being molested by this naked freak. “Now, now… it’s not very nice to be that way.” Frank spoke for the first time in his heavy German accent. “Think of all the fun we’re having. Heidi and I have planned this ever since we learned of your parents’ upcoming vacation. We were all too excited to look after their little boy. I must say it’s delightful to have you all to myself for a little while. I love how you’re trying to fight back against me forcing you to enjoy being tickled and tormented by a man. But, I’m tired of talking. Let’s see how much fun we can have together, hmmm?”

Frank walked to the foot of the bed and laid down with his back to me. He took my feet and placed them between his thighs and squeezed them together. My feet were effectively trapped in a scissor-lock with my soles fully exposed. “I’m gonna enjoy this,” Frank declared. He drew long swirls across both soles with his fingertips. I lurched up in response but with my arms tied and ankles locked between Frank’s legs I wasn’t going anywhere. My laughter burst forth which seemed to please Frank to no end. “That’s it, Jimmy boy,” he said. “Laugh for me, let me hear that delicious laughter!” Frank lightly traced all over my feet, but he found an extra sensitive spot on my arches. He swirled his fingers up and down both arches, then leaned forward and ran his tongue up one arch, down the other. My body twisted and writhed in a futile attempt to escape as my laughter dissolved into the kind of inaudible hiss that only the most intense tickling can produce.

Frank released my feet and turned toward me. My breath was heavy after that foot tickling session, but I had no time to recover as Frank slowly dragged his fingers up my legs, into my naked crotch (Heidi placed a fresh ice pack there before she left) where he traced the length of my cock with delicate tickles. Despite my strongest efforts to resist, my cock betrayed me and stiffened at his touch. “See, I think you like me even if you won’t admit it to yourself,” Frank taunted. He continued tickling up my sides, to my chest, and then crawled on top of me the same way Heidi did. Frank attacked my armpits with his fingers and then launched another chewing attack on my neck, chest and shoulders. I arched, writhed and rolled under this perverted, horned up German. By now, he knew just where to tickle, bite and suck to drive me to the height of erotic agony. He added to my humiliation and torment by grinding his hard throbbing cock against mine.

Yes, it was awful to be sexually dominated in this way by a man, but this afternoon of sexual and tickling arousal was wearing down my my inhibitions. I felt myself slipping into an abyss of ecstasy that slowly consumed me. I hated to believe it, but I began to let myself enjoy what was being forced upon me. Frank seemed to sense this and slid down to my crotch. He wrapped his left arm around and under my left thigh, then did the same on my right. He tickled my inner thighs with delicate strokes. I bucked up in response, but could barely move with his body draped over me. As the tickling continued, he took my cock into his mouth. I howled in protest as he expertly worked his lips, teeth and tongue up and down my shaft. I couldn’t accept that I actually enjoyed these erotic sensations and I despised myself for it. All the while that damned ice pack kept me in a state of supreme denial as I couldn’t release what was swelling inside me. Frank continued his oral assault on my shaft and torturous tickling on my inner thighs. Once again, I passed into unconsciousness…

I woke from my latest slumber to find myself in a different position. I was sitting up with my wrists tied to opposite ends of the bedposts. My left wrist was tied to the bottom left post; right wrist tied to the right headboard post. I could see myself in a full length mirror that’s on a far wall. My arms were outstretched to the point of making me look like a T-shape from my waist up.

“Feeling better, sweetie?” asked Heidi as she entered the room followed by Frank. Both were stark naked. Heidi climbed on the bed and straddled my legs, sitting just above my crotch. Frank slid behind me and “spooned” his body to my back. Heidi slid her fingers deep into my armpits and swirled her nails forcing me to laugh deeply. Frank began a biting, licking, sucking attack across my upper back, shoulders and neck. This new assault throws me into a fit of writhing ecstasy. Heidi slid her hands to my crotch and fondled my cock and balls with loving expertise. Frank continued his oral attack on my upper back and slid his fingers into my armpits. “He tastes so good, Heidi…” Frank mumbled between large bites across my shoulders. He would open his mouth wide and bite softly, dragging his teeth and tongue over my skin. I didn’t know what I hated more: Frank for this homo-erotic mauling or myself for enjoying the sensations he inflicted on me. His fingers never stopped stroking my underarms and I could do nothing but endure the torture he clearly loved dispensing on me. Heidi said, “Let me have a taste!!”

Frank got off the bed and walked around to the edge by my feet. He sat on my knees effectively immobilizing my feet. Heidi took her place behind me. She snuggled close, firmly pressing her breasts into my back. She swirled her long nails into my underarms and raked her nails back and forth across my chest. Frank leaned forward and began sucking on my toes and soles of my feet which sent electric shocks of ticklish sensations through my legs. Heidi sank her teeth into the back of my neck and shoulders where she sucked and tongued me ferociously. She found a spot between my left shoulder and neck that shot bolts of electricity through me. She slid her fingers down my sides and into my crotch where she stroked and tickled my hard, throbbing cock. Once more, I was tantalized into an uncontrolled erotic frenzy by this sadistic couple from Germany. My mind was overwhelmed with wave after wave of ticklish erotic agony. I could no longer see straight and my body wracked and convulsed with every bite and tickle inflicted on me by Heidi and Frank. The only thing that prevented me from exploding a titanic load was that fucking ice pack.

After what seemed an eternity, Heidi looked up and said, “I think it’s time, Frank.” Frank stopped his tongue-lashing of my feet and turned around. “Really, dear? You think he’s ready?”
“We’ve had him on the verge for hours. I think he deserves it.”
“Well, then… let’s get to it.”

I hung limply from my bonds. I was exhausted beyond any weightlifting, wrestling tournament or judo training I’d ever experienced. I felt light headed and about to fall asleep, but tried to stay awake. Every time I passed out, I awoke to more tickling and sexual torment.

Frank left the room and Heidi walked behind the bed. She did something to the ropes that held me captive because I found myself reclining backwards. When I was flat on my back, Heidi laid down on my right. She just lightly caressed my face and sang some song that I couldn’t understand. She sang in German. She kissed me deeply and whispered over and over, “sleep, my baby… time to sleep…” whatever it was, the light caresses, soft singing or my utter exhaustion, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to see Heidi straddling my waist. She was stroking her breasts and smiling at me. My arms were now pulled over my head in a Y fashion. I still was bound. Frank was sitting under me. My head was on his lap with a pillow between my head and his crotch. Frank’s left leg was over my left arm; same for his right leg on my right arm. My arms were effectively pinned by his legs. Frank began tracing circles on my chest with his fingertips. Heidi started tickling my underarms, but quickly slid her hands down my sides and into my crotch. I felt Heidi take my cock in her hands and trace the tip against her bare pussy. I grew hard instantly and to my shock Heidi slipped herself onto my throbbing member. She began gyrating wildly and suddenly pulled that accursed ice pack out from under me. I couldn’t believe it. This crazy woman was fucking me!!

Frank moved his hands to my armpits and began another tickle attack. I writhed and bucked beneath this unreal experience of being fucked by Heidi and tickled by Frank. After several minutes of this ordeal I felt an incredible rush of warmth fill my loins. With no ice pack to deaden my ability to climax, I exploded deep and strong into Heidi. She seemed thrilled by my reaction to her. Frank leaned over and swirled his terrible tongue to tickle my right armpit while Heidi continued thrusting herself on my still hard cock. Suddenly, Heidi said, “It’s your turn, Frankie!!”

With that Frank jumped off of me and Heidi dismounted from my cock. She crawled up to my chest and thrust her bosom into my face. I instinctively munched hungrily on her full breasts moving from the left one to the right. She drove her long nails deep under my arms. My long-overdue orgasm left me hyper-ticklish and she took full advantage by stroking from my inner bicep down into my armpits then back up, over and over again as I furiously attacked whichever breast she moved across my mouth. Frank laid down over me as he did before, wrapping an arm around each thigh, then tickling the inner thighs with his fingertips. He then took my cock in his mouth and devoured me with his teeth, lips and tongue while Heidi chewed my neck from ear to ear and tickled my armpits to oblivion. I felt another explosion about to erupt from my cock. Frank must’ve known because he withdrew from me just as I shot a full load straight up. My body convulsed violently several times before I sunk back, unable to move from total exhaustion.

Heidi stopped her tickling assault and sat up. She just gazed lovingly down at me, admiring what she and Frank had done to their captive tickle sex slave. Frank got up and untied my arms, then left the room. I literally could not move a muscle and simply lay there as my senses slowly returned. Heidi leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips and snuggled next to me as I drifted off to sleep.

EPILOGUE:

This amazing experience really happened over six of the most exciting hours of my life. It developed into a 10 month erotic adventure that has stayed with me to this day. I kept a journal during this time because I wanted to remember every detail that happened. I got together with Heidi as often as possible during those 10 months. Frank encouraged the encounters as long as he could join in every once in awhile and he insisted on having me alone as his tickle-erotic captive once a month. As I tried to convey, I was repulsed at having a man tickle and ravish me, but I learned to relax my inhibitions enough to enjoy it, especially since the payoff was carte blanc with Heidi. She and I engaged in lots of bondage, tickling and amazing sex. The three of us managed to keep everything secret the entire time. This is the first time I’ve ever gone public with it.

Sadly, our time together ended when Heidi and Frank returned to Germany. We debated whether to stay in touch, but decided against it since they weren’t going to return to the U.S. I later found out that Frank died of cancer several years later. I got a letter from Heidi telling me about it. She considered coming back to the U.S., but never did. She sent an invitation to her wedding to a guy she met through work. She even hinted at re-kindling our special friendship, including her new husband. I had no interest in letting another guy climb all over me, plus there was this little obstacle called the Atlantic Ocean that was a little difficult to ignore. I had moved on and she more than understood.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed re-living it. I’ll write about more of my Heidi and Frank encounters when time permits.

(To the original author if you ever read this...)

Wow, that was good writing. Heidi was fabulous.

I found it sort of refreshing to read a story that breaks the sort of still-unwritten rule that anyone tickles anyone, as long as it's not a straight guy tickling a straight guy.

I'll look forward to your next story.

Last edited:
I mean it is a repost but it is very nice I love f-m tickle more about this stuff :)

To this day I have never been taken by two so intent on complete sexual, sensual satisfaction. Ahh, perhaps one day. I have had many experiences that are worth repeating. I wonder, shall I do it here?

Ticklishsoles

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back