• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy’s Night of Torment

01sharpj

TMF Novice
Christy’s night of torment(Based on the video Last Laugh Lambda)
By 01sharpj

This is a story about novice reporter Christy Carlson. She was 20 years old, 5’10” in height. She looked a little bit like Tara Ried but had a thinner face, brunette hair and green eyes. She worked for a small news paper for the Gazette .Christy had hit the story that would make her career. The story was about a woman called Isabelle Jenkins, she was a personal trainer for rich and famous women. The odd thing about it was after working with her a large amount of money would be stolen, but was not investigated at the person’s request. Christy decided to check it out personally. She got on of her contacts to help her pay the fee and the next day see went to work out with Miss Jenkins.

Christy had just gotten out of her car in front of Isabelle Jenkins’s house. She was wearing a sleeveless black sports top which exposed her navel from her beasts downwards, a black and grey pair of trousers and a pair of trainers with white ankle socks.
“Once I find out what you’re doing I’m going to put a stop to it” Christy said to herself.
Then she turned on the tape recorder in her pocket. She then walked to the front door and rang the door bell, a minute later the door opened and there stood Isabelle. She was wearing black sleeveless top (a bit longer then Christy’s), camo trousers and was barefoot
“Are you Christy Carlson” said Isabella
“Yes, I am” said Christy
“Wait in here a moment, oh and also could you take your shoes and socks off, I have a new carpet and I don’t want to damage it” said Isabella
So Christy did as Isabella said and toke of her shoes and socks revealing her gorgeous size 9.5 feet with red toe nail polish. She then went into the living room and sat down. Isabella then came back in
“Would you like anything before we begin” offered Isabella
“Yeah a cup of coffee with milk please” said Christy, and with that she left and came back with her coffee. She finished her coffee and was about to begin but suddenly began woozy and in a matter of seconds all went black.

Christy woke up with a mild headache. When her vision returned to normal, she saw where she was. She was sitting on a chair in the garage, her wrists tied to two of the posts of a weight bench in front of her. Her ankles were tied together to a big barbell that was resting on another part of the bench. She was sitting with all four limbs up. Suddenly Isabelle entered and looked at her.
“I see your awake then” said Isabelle
“Untie me now bitch, if you don’t I’ll…..”
“Do what; call the cops I don’t think so Christy, by the way I know you’re a reporter and your writing a story on me” she then sat down at the other end of the bench.
“You want to know what I did to those girls I’ll give a demonstration first hand” said Isabella.
This is great though Christy as the tape recorder in my pocket she is going down
“If you think the tape recorder is going to save you you've got another thing coming”, Isabella the pointed to the ground where there was the remains of the tape recorder Isabella smashed earlier.
“Oh crap” said Christy
“Oh crap indeed” said Isabelle “now were we”
Isabelle then started lightly stroking Christy’s right bare sole, as she has been ticklish all he life she starts laughing immediately.
“HaHaHaHaHaHa! Stop Ha-Ha! It HaHaHa! I can’t stand it HaHaHa!” laughed Christy
She then began to violently attack the bare soles and toes with both hands and Christy let out a squeal. She then alternated between with either both hands on one foot or one had on each foot the tickling made Christy throw her head back as she grabbed the side pieces of the bench posts that she could reach with her cuffed hands. After a couple of minutes Isabelle pulled Christy’s toes back, and scratched all over Christy’s soles, arches, sides, heels Christy went totally silent, probably because it tickled so much that she couldn’t make a sound. After a few minutes she gave the reporter a break
“P-Please no more” begged Christy “I-I can’t stand to be tickled anymore. I-I’ll do anything you want. Anything!”
“Why? We have only just started.”
Isabelle then pulled out a comb and began scratching Christy’s poor soles with it. It was quite effective, making Christy throw her head back with her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open. It was obvious that it tickled a lot. The tickling was so bad she could barely ask Isabelle to stop. When Isabelle used the comb on the pads of her toes she bit her own arm it tickled so much.
“Your feet bore me, for now ill just leave them”
Isabelle then got up and moved behind Christy and gets her in the ribs and belly. The moment they touched Christy jumped and squealed. She squirmed a lot to try and shake her off but to no avail. Her hands moved higher and dug into her armpits. Christy is really ticklish all over so she let out another sequel. Christy can do nothing to stop her. She grabbed the bits of metal on the post that are used to hold the barbell for dear life. When Isabelle finally stopped Christy was out of breath, panting. Isabelle went for a different tickling method. She show Christy her bare feet, spins around, slides in, grabs the barbell for support and then uses her toes to tickle Christy's sides. Instant success, Christy couldn’t stop laughing. Also she used her hands to tickle Christy’s feet while using her toes on her belly at the same time. Eventually Isabelle shoves her toes into both armpits. Isabelle then gave Christy another little break. She then untied Christy's legs and re tide them at the opposite ends of the bar. Christy’s big toes are then pulled towards the ends of the barbell with shoelaces. Isabelle picks up an electric toothbrush, clicks it on and goes to work on Christy’s toes. The brush scrubs in between the toes, the bases of the toes, the pads, the tips and the tops.chrity when completely insane. Then it explored the rest of the foot. She was so tired Christy whisper-giggling the whole time. After a couple of minutes Isabelle switched back to a comb
"This is going to tickle alot..."said Isabelle
And it did. In addition to using it in a sawing motion in between the toes, she also used the pointy end to repeatedly poke the ball of Christy’s foot. Isabelle got up and goes around the barbell so that she can get close to the left foot. Isabelle began to nibble on her big toe. Christy was now beyond insane; Isabelle then added some vicious tooth attacks on the ball of her foot and her arch. She then repeated the routine with the right foot. She then gave Christy foot a few long licks and Christy when bonkers. She then continued with the nibbling and after a couple of minutes she pasted out. This isn’t the end of her torment this is only the beginning

The End(or is it)

Authors note: if anyone has any idea to make this story better please tell me

Sorry somewhat late in reading this - I downloaded it and have only just found it. Great story. Like to hear more about Christy's peril.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back