• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman & The Illuminati Cult Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry I have been gone so long (Technical Difficulties) but now I'm back and here is the story I promised! (Expect Wonder Woman)

Gotham City, 1942

As the second World War rages on, thanks to the super powered "Mystery Men" The Allied Forces had a fighting. While the soldiers against enemy soldiers the Mystery Men battled against agents of the Axis. But with possession of The Spear of Destiny, a mythical weapon said to have pierced the side of Christ the battle was tough on every front.

Batman also helped by teaming up with Superman and other members of the Mystery Men, and Bruce Wayne through Wayne enterprises contributed to the War effort on the home front. By this time The "Bat-Man" had become a undenieable figure in the criminal underworld.

The weird and mysterious figure had all the criminal underworld scared. But he soon realized that he couldn't do it alone, and a chance encounter with an orphaned acrobat Dick Grayson, he found a kindred spirit in the young boy and they became the Dynamic Duo.

He would eventually hire Alfred Beagle (not Pennyworth that is Earth-1 continuum) who would remain at his loyal side. Batman would continue to have his encounters with the Joker.

Night, Wayne Manor

Bruce Wayne watched the night sky in his study waiting for a familiar summon to appear. Than suddenly, the night sky light up in the image of a bat. Bruce than walked down to his newly renovated headquarters that Dick had dubbed the "Bat-Cave." Suddenly he herd footsteps and he says "What are you doing here Dick?" not turning around.

Dick than says "Bruce I saw the signal to and I was wondering.." before Dick could finish his sentence Bruce said "Not this time Dick I'm doing this one alone." Dick than said "If this is about what happened with that mugger I'm sorry."

Bruce than said while he was putting on his costume "Its not about that I said that you were to young to face these kinds of criminals." In the middle of his sentence Alfred came downstairs and said "Sir Miss Julie called and wanted to go tonight." Bruce than said "Tell her I'm working late." Bruce said while entering his new car Dick dubbed The "Bat-Mobile" and sped off.

At Commissioner Gordon's Office

Newly appointed Commissioner James Gordon sat at his desk when he suddenly herd a very familiar and distinctive voice "Commissioner why did you summon me."

Commissioner Gordon began to light his pipe "I know you and the others have been busy and I apologize I have important information for you." he than reached into his drawer and grabbed a letter and handed it to Batman

Batman quickly skimmed through the letter and said "So this Illuminati cult are after something and they mentioned Joseph Howland." Batman than placed the note down and said "I'll look into it." Commissioner Gordon began walking to the file cabinet and said "Before you go; there were two threat of kidnapping not to long ago."

Batman than said "Who will it be?" Commisioner than said "Your guess is as good as mine friend."

Arkham Hospital

In the outskirts of Gotham city the psychiatric hospital that is know as Arkham Hospital sits. As an orderly were making cell checks "Inmate 2220789, check. Inmate 1887676, check." as he reached the end of the corridor he saw what looked like two men in trench coats and said "Can I help you?"

But before they said anything they lunged at him,. Frightened the orderly began to run away and she felt a sharp pang in his rear and said "What the hell are you? What are y-y.o.u." suddenly he fell to the ground unconscious and then the mysterious men said "There he is, get him and I'll prepare the getaway."

As he walked he said " He I found you.."

At the Illuminati Hideout

"Are they back yet?" A hooded man said sitting in a chair. Than suddenly the two men came in holding their prisoner and said "We have got him, sir." the hooded man than said "Took you long enough." As they let him go he hit the ground.

Then got up and said "Who the hell are you to kidnap me form my cell.." the hooded man than said "My, friend you have a lot of questions and i will give you those anwsers, Mr.." The prisoner said "Ker, but everyone calls me Joker HAHAHAHAHA! Now who are you if I may be so bold?"

The hooded man than said "My name is unimportant but all I need is in getting rid of a pest known as Batman, you will be rewarded well if you are successfull." The Joker than said "Friend I will gladly take take care of your bat problem if the pay is nice but then againg I'll do it for free."

End of Part I (sorry for not having any tickling in it but there will be in future chapters I promise you. expect either the start of "The Huntress: Return of the Mad tickler" or "Batman: Revenge of The Mad Tickler" inthe upcoming weeks) But in the mean time Later!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back