• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ok kids~one freaky idea...may 18

steph

Level of Grape Feather
I didn't run this by Master Dave and I'm sure he'll delete if I'm breaking rules here but I can't help myself~this is a CT band making their big screen debut here in Cali at the Boardwalk in O'vale (walking distance from Wirch & Raven's pad!) I'm taking a HUGE risk here and inviting vanilla friends from work too, hoping to convert a few...I like these guys enough to go to the show alone, but if ya wanna join me and make a party out of it, just say the word...:happyfloa
Hit us up privately if you're shy and new~we'll walk you thru the process! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5c2iTcSlbE
XOXO

It IS, ins't it? (Now get your butt up here one of these days, ya hear me?)

Oooo, and if there's enough interest to actually go thru with this, the room's on me!
XOXO

Well you got my attention.
I have been awol for a while.
Long drive from LA...

Thanks Daddy Dave~like I said, I just thought I'd throw it out, see if it sticks...:Kiss1: I'm going to the show regardless and taking the lead singer home with me (yeah, like, 20 YEARS ago!) :D

And OT~do NOT go there with me, ok? How many hundreds of trips have I made down to LA and PA~you've met my crew, you KNOW I'm worth the trip, ya beach going bastard! :scared: OK, fine. Save it for fall~if you're a Rocky Horror fan, do we have a mind blowing bash planned for you! Date to be determined by majority and travelling pals schedules...:happyfloa
XOXO

ya beach going bastard!???

Sorry, I just mean it a long lonely drive, unless I find some friends...
to ride along...
and I haven't been to the beach in weeks...

This is now May's event, people. June will be LA, second weekend.

Thanks Daddy Dave~like I said, I just thought I'd throw it out, see if it sticks...:Kiss1: I'm going to the show regardless and taking the lead singer home with me (yeah, like, 20 YEARS ago!) :D

And OT~do NOT go there with me, ok? How many hundreds of trips have I made down to LA and PA~you've met my crew, you KNOW I'm worth the trip, ya beach going bastard! :scared: OK, fine. Save it for fall~if you're a Rocky Horror fan, do we have a mind blowing bash planned for you! Date to be determined by majority and travelling pals schedules...:happyfloa
XOXO

Um... EXCUSE ME????

There's something going on with Rocky Horror involved, and I don't know about it??? WTF?? :confused:

Cause if we're talking the live show up here, I'll already be there!!! If we're talking about something else, then I NEED to know!!! :D

Cause there ain't no bigger Rocky fan up here than me... and I got the stuff to prove it!!! ;)

Da Woich

OMG Wirch! Talk to your chica! You may have been in the GENT's for the discussion~we are all psyched! It's the show that runs at Garbeau's this fall that y'all were telling us about~we took a poll and...WE LIKEY! :D
Goddess may be able to come and cetain other fun LA/Bay folks have expressed interest (at least one L.A. real man male has challenged that no other guys up here can match him in drag...) if we can schedule around them (we can, I beleive, the show runs for 6 weeks!)

OT~Jack (that IS you out there, right?) I was teasing. Born and raised in SB I was and I miss the beach everyday something awful. Don't mind me, I am a bitter girl but if I lived there and didn't go at LEAST once a day, I'd have to kick my own ass! :jester: But I know what you mean about the sucky drive. It's why I said to maybe wait til September when you can caravan. We did it for Blondtourage '06 and with four people in the car (all of comedians, the time FLEW!!!)

And EEEEEEEEEEEK Dave~I am SO much better a bridesmaid than I ever was a bride, don't ya know? ;) It's why I attend and not plan these things~toooooooooooooo much pressure to be, well, me. HA! I was just looking for a fun reason to party with the crew...
And I thought I heard JULY was the biggie in L.A. Am I confused?
XOXO

Last edited:
Yes it is I.

Steph
OT = Jack.
You remember me. THANK YOU.
Car pool would be good.
I have been doing that a lot for long trips.
And just in case, I live in Orange, by Disneyland if any poolers are around...
J

I DO remember you Mr., of course!
I always hope my people skills will save my ass even if my mem'ry sucks! :couch: If you love Rocky Horror and are serious about coming, let me know because the list of "interested parties" is blowing thru the roof for this one...At this rate, y'all might need to rent yourselves a van! I can't WAIT!
XOXO

Steph
OT = Jack.
You remember me. THANK YOU.
Car pool would be good.
I have been doing that a lot for long trips.
And just in case, I live in Orange, by Disneyland if any poolers are around...
J

May 18th

I just got a paid photo shoot for that weekend, so I will take the money and have to wait for the next time...
J

Steph - good call on the band! I love that song. :)

FYI, I did a little legwork on the concert dates, to see when/where else they were playing... and from all the listings I've seen, The Last Goodnight will be playing in Sac on Saturday, May 17, not on Sunday. On May 18, they'll be in San Francisco.

So... anyone who wants to go the concert with steph's crew on Saturday AND come to my tickling party on Sunday should be all set. :tickle: No schedule conflict, no problemo. ;)

Have fun, all! :wavingguy

Steph, they don't gotta all be play parties, darlin'. 'Sides, like Lindy's sayin', folks wantin' such can also head her way. It's all good.

June's LA. July ain't slated yet. You know somethin' I don't 'bout July? Mail me, darlin'. I ain't averse to two consecutive locations. Did that for Sac outta convenience for others. Ain't like I won't do it for LA. SJ already has two events and regular occurences. The other kids can use the assist, y'know?

Lindy, thanks for havin' our back. Nice of ya. :)

OMG Wirch! Talk to your chica! You may have been in the GENT's for the discussion~

HEHEHE! Yeah... i think he was in his "office" for the rest of the discussion!

Music sounds fun. We will have to figure out just what we are doing. No kids that weekend, but we have a few things up in the air and we were thinking of heading down to SJ to lindy's on Sunday. Who knows... may take a stroll over there Saturday and hang for a few!

Kisses, to you, lovely lady!

Yep, I know you do it for us up here Dave (and we love ya for it!) :Kiss1:
And I know they don't all hafta be play parties~hell, last time, we were having so much fun cracking each other up, we forgot! It was late before we knew it! I just figured since I was going anyhoo, might as well see about making it a combo event if anyone else felt so moved to come with!
(Oh, and check your aol about July!)

And thanks for the correction Lin~you're right. I get overly excited sometimes and my brain just flies out the window. It is gonna be a GREAT show!

Ok then, my Ravishing Raven~no worries babydoll! :justlips:
XOXO

True story; I live in Orangevale and have been too nervous to come to a gathering, so was amused to find this thread tonight, the Boardwalk is less than a mile from me. Hopefully I'll get to meet someone from here eventually, but I think tomorrow I am stuck working until absurdly late.. :idontwann

Shut Up!

OMG~Noo! I LOVE meeting new people~THIS SUCKS! Don't be nervous, there'll be no gathering in any official TMF capacity anyhoo~this is exactly what I wanted, no pressure, just a fun reason to get together to party, if it transitions into something else, then we'll jump off that bridge when we get to it, hmm? ;)

Ok, normally I'd say look for me and my car, emerald green Honda Del Sol but tonight I've got a driver. I'll be with a big group of vanilla friends from work. I'm olive skinned Italian and kind of hard to miss, wavy dark hair with blond streaks, almond shaped aqua eyes, I'm short and curvy but I'll be wearing glass slipper stripper heels and a long black halter dress with a lot of pearls. My "date" for the night looks a lot like Richard Gere. Look for a tall, handsome slim hispanic 50-something guy with amazing eyes. It's 9 something now, band doesn't hit the stage until 10:30. If we miss, PM me and we can talk some more, I can hopefully make things a lot less nervous for you next time round, ok? Hell, we can just meet for coffee if you like! :smilelove
XOXO

True story; I live in Orangevale and have been too nervous to come to a gathering, so was amused to find this thread tonight, the Boardwalk is less than a mile from me. Hopefully I'll get to meet someone from here eventually, but I think tomorrow I am stuck working until absurdly late.. :idontwann

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back